[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Political influence of "schizophrenia"?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 190
Thread images: 25

File: IMG_2819.jpg (88KB, 800x568px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2819.jpg
88KB, 800x568px
Hello. I recently have started hearing voices /seeing small hallucinations. I'm seeing my doctor this week. But I think I have schizophrenia/psychosis (based on my research, advice online, etc)

Im wondering if anyone has any stories of political leaders who heard voices? Like I remember reading Caesar said a voice called out to him one time. Do you think Caesar has schizophrenia?
>>
a lot easier to lie to every human if youre sociopathis
>>
>>140094299
How spicy are those peppers?
>>
If it just started then get some fucking meds. Psychosis is temporary but the longer you leave it the more permanent it is. The voices don't mean anything, it's all gibberish.

You should goto emerg and ask to see the brain doctor.
>>
File: 1457326954913.jpg (259KB, 1280x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1457326954913.jpg
259KB, 1280x1080px
>>140094299
If I smoke weed I hear music or the radio or a tv in another room when there isn't. Happens more if I'm listening to music and then turn the music off, I'm still listening to it and then the creativity of weed lifts it into the stratosphere and I'm doing all kinds of flourishes on the original piece in my head and improvising solos.
>>
>>140094432
They can be pretty damn spicy. Ghost peppers will wake you the fuck up.
>>
>>140094432
If 10 kills you, like 8 or 9.
>>
>>140094504
schizophrenia can only be managed, and is a devastating disease. takes about 6 months to get a diagnosis because of the stigma. then you can plan for a life of deteriorating mental status into nigger IQ range and below
>>
>>140094299
caesar is dead :(
>>
>>140094299
tl;dr: you're just not taking good care of your health.
schizophrenia is culturally based in terms of what the listener hears. Are you sure it's not just your own intrusive thoughts?
Possibly medical related if you're one of those weird people who think drugs (the fun or the doctor kinds both of them) are normal to use.

It could be excessive drinking, could also be eating a shit-poor diet. Lack of exercise also leads to worsening of symptoms dramatically, go for a fucking walk you lazy cunt.

I honestly wouldn't tell a soul. They'll drug you into a living coma with antipsychs and then you'll lose any real touch with reality due to the accompanying cell death.
>>
I've read that schizos have high levels of copper and stuff. My suggestion after studying a bit I've come to the conclusion that high fat high animal diets are the most healthy contrary to conventional 'science' you see what the current oligarchy recommends such as high grain vegan diets are not healthy you always want to do the opposite of their shilling. This means steak WITH FAT ON everytime you go for a meat make sure there is fat on, raw eggs, eggs, milk, cheese, seafood and as far as carbs go just vegetables and fruit if you need to eat starchy carbs go for quinoa / sweet potato instead of bread and pasta and stuff. If you must eat quinoa then soak it in water overnight in apple cider vinegar. Also obviously you need to get outside in sunlight and get sun and nature DO NOT USE SUNSCREEN.
>>
>>140094897
Also hold out on meds I don't trust the medical industry at all the clue is in the word industry its a business.
>>
>>140094897
You get high levels of copper from grain diets and it inhibits zinc.
>>
>>140095014
just eat more zinc, idiot. copper is a necessary nutrient
>>
>>140094765
Are you fucking retarded? Psychosis is turns into schizophrenia, in the early stages it can be cured with strong anti-psychotics. If left untreated it becomes permanent. It's triggered by drugs or a traumatic event.

Please don't give him improper advice, he should be in emergency.
>>
>>140094897
THIS THIS THIS ABSOLUTELY THIS.

>>140094983
Also this.

I'm glad someone around here has their shit sorted, thanks for giving me hope in humanity anon.
>>
File: bhjhjjfjhgvjh.png (2MB, 970x896px) Image search: [Google]
bhjhjjfjhgvjh.png
2MB, 970x896px
>>140094299
>>140094539

Don't get diagnosed with schizophrenia, you cannot own a gun then. Just self medicate with cannabis.
>>
>>140095108
>TAKE YOUR [OBJECT:MEDICINE]

lol
>>
>>140095108
your black box model of psychiatry is outdated mr freud. biological psychiatry is science, not your chicken-sacrifice voodoo
>>
>>140094897
Use olive oil. It's what Italians have been using for generations.
>>
Op go to emergency and tell them you have psychosis, hurry. That shit will turn you retarded. We have enough crazy crackheads up here.
>>
>>140095157
forgot to mention that most meat is not high quality though because the animals are fed grains instead of grass and kept inside so try and get the best quality.
>>
File: Videodrome.jpg (1MB, 2915x2187px) Image search: [Google]
Videodrome.jpg
1MB, 2915x2187px
>>140094299
Research V2K (voice-to-skull) and synthetic telepathy. I can never seem to to post the linksI have on this subject - for some reason, 4Chan thinks they are spam
>>
>>140094765
Can you you back this up? Like I have a job, my own pad. Will I actually get stupid overtime ? How long will this take? What will happen? :(
>>
File: Floppy.jpg (16KB, 350x272px) Image search: [Google]
Floppy.jpg
16KB, 350x272px
>>140095450

Dont listen to this loser.

The voices are your friend.
>>
maybe you faggots should just lay off the drugs and not become burnouts
>>
I'm going through the same issues as you, OP. Statistically speaking, couple with the fact that schizophrenics tend to be highly creative/intelligent it is highly likely that there have been schizophrenic leaders, they would have done their best to hide it however.
>>
>>140095104
Yea but if you were to eat high grain diet the copper to zinc ratio would be very bad instead of something like me were I have 1mg copper and 25mg zinc you would have 5mg copper and 10mg zinc or worse. Supplements are not going to help they're just a bunch of bullshit and unnatural.
>>
File: 1503546053864.jpg (761KB, 2604x2096px) Image search: [Google]
1503546053864.jpg
761KB, 2604x2096px
>>140094299

Schizophrenia isn't something you can ignore. Please get help. Now.
>>
>>140095469
I have been yelling at my mother for years that "food" is a word you should only use for plants or animals. she thinks anything in a box you can swallow can be a "food".

it's simply bad education. if you taught a child "this is what grainfed meat tastes like, this is what grassfed meat tastes like" of course, OF COURSE they choose the more healthy option. food that tastes good is almost always healthy too! the only exception is if you slather over sugar. Sugar is not a food for humans. We eat it because there really truly isn't enough real food in the world and also because it's addictive.
>>
>>140095744
Yeah this. I'm doing great in my personal life but even genetically speaking (using a currently government disapproved gene analysis service) I'm schizophrenic as fuck. I know the voices from reality though. It's like I have ADHD as well - Ritalin and equivalents are a crutch, not a muscle. Build your muscles through the struggles
>>
>>140095545
Stop listening to these retards op. Psychosis can be cured easily and quickly, you will lose your sanity and become a fucking retard if you don't get treated right away. You only need anti-psychotics for like 2 months to cure it, and they make you pretty high. Just tell them you have psychosis, don't tell them about the hallucinations or anything, tell them as little as possible. Just take the meds until you feel 100% again.
>>
>>140095744
Another Canadian I'm sure vitamin D plays a big role.
>>
>>140094299
just do a SHITLOAD of LSD and you'll be fine
trust me
>>
>>140094539
I do that without weed. It's called being creative, you dimwit.
>>
>>140096020
Taking vitamin D3 supplements is a big trap too. The body can't use it and it becomes toxic without vitamin A and vitamin K2 which is why I just take cod liver oil it contains real vitamin A from animals not the shitty plant ones vitamin D and vitamin E but for vitamin K2 you need to eat butter and stuff.
>>
>>140096173

Don't list to this, it will make it 1000% worse.

Just self medicate with cannabis, smoke a bit every day, it will keep things under control.
>>
>minor "mental" problem
>derpety derp guess i'll go to a doctor
>doc i hear voices n stuff
>ok doke. let me permanently label you a schizophrenic, prescribe you mind numbing personality altering intelligence erroding """medication""" to """help""" you
>ok thx

you guys are fucking morons. you hear voices in your head? lmfao just get better sleep, get your life in order, get away from stressful people and media, relax by yourself and meditate a bit. stop using recreational drugs and any other prescribed drugs. drink tea. play with your pets. call an old friend. you'd have to be borderline retarded to think a doctor will give you a magic pill to heal your fractured mind and just let you go free. you will be permalabelled, kept on watchlists, and mandatorily medicated in the near future.

oh and i'm sane as fuck, too sane in fact, and don't hear any voices in my head.
>>
>>140096195
difference is my stuff is good and your creativity is autistic
>>
>>140096379
>Don't list to this, it will make it 1000% worse.
yeah I know, I was just trolling

but please tell me you're trolling too, because smoking weed is also not a good idea if you're schizophrenic
>>
It really does here, it's terrible. All summer I've been sitting out in the sun without sunscreen for 30 mins to build up a tan. I can also feel the sun releasing feel good chems in my brain and getting vitamin D. It definitely helps my head but hear in Nova Scotia our summers are pretty short and it's overcast the majority of the year. We might need a small dose of olanzapine or quetiapine.
>>
>>140095273
Cannabis makes it worse.
>>
>>140094299
Caesar wished to cultivate an image of divinity, so if he was speaking about hearing the voices of gods it may have been in that context. He wasn't very superstitious. I can't say I remember reading anything about him hearing voices.
The only thing close to that I remember reading is the story of the spirit that appeared as he crossed the Rubicon.
He also may have had epilepsy.
But no, nothing to suggest he was mentally ill.
>>
>>140095545
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3947263/
>>
File: il_570xN.378839360_nmyw.jpg (24KB, 320x310px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.378839360_nmyw.jpg
24KB, 320x310px
>>140096667

That is what big pharma wants you to think.
>>
>>140096679
What about the emperor who claimed to see a miracle and turn the Roman empire to be christian?
>>
>>140094299
Do you have a cat?
>>
>>140096415

>Don't take meds, pretend to be fine
>Satan tells you to kill babies
>Still don't take meds
>Start killing babies

Your advice makes sense from a completely egoistical perspective, but if everyone followed it, ten times as many people would be killed by lunatics.
>>
>>140096415
This is true too op, lack of sleep, drugs and family members dying or a car crash can trigger psychosis, which will develop into full blown schizophrenia. Do you want to be digging cigarette butts out of ashtrays while screaming at passing cars for the rest of you fucking life? Just go to emerg and tell them you have psychosis, just tell them you feel "funny" but don't tell them about the voices. They will give you anti-psychotics which will make you feel dumber and make you dick stop working, but it will fix your brain after a couple months. Please listen. I'm so sick of seeing retarded fucking crackheads everywhere.
>>
We are bombarded by hundreds and hundreds of signals at any given moment. Our brain is well trained by society to filter out the signals that aren't necessary for our current purpose.

You are just becoming more aware. Instead of relying on your brain to filter it out subconsciously, you know have to filter it consciously.

This might sound like a bad thing, but its actually quite good. It means that you are more actively examining information then those who can't hear it. This is what gives great men the edge that they need to do great things. They just learned how to train themselves to use all this new information. To setup their own filters then the filters that society setup on them.
>>
File: 9780802023063-us-300.jpg (21KB, 300x522px) Image search: [Google]
9780802023063-us-300.jpg
21KB, 300x522px
>>140094299
This is worth a read
>>
>>140094299

>Im wondering if anyone has any stories of political leaders who heard voices?

Abraham, Moses, Muhammad, Joseph Smith

You'd be surprised how much the world is influenced by random long dead people with schizophrenia whose hallucinations were somehow taken as real by retards.
>>
Socrates would have a daemon (not in the christian sense) that he would consult with.

Artists have their muses.

Joan of Arc had angels
>>
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+1&version=KJV

Matthew 7:
7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
>>
>>140096781
it really does tho
>>
>>140095920
are you naturally stupid, or do you have to train for it?
>>
>>140096781
Oh please both LSD and Weed are not great for mental health big pharma is a piece of shit too and I don't belive mental health can be fixed with fucking drugs pharma products may mask symptoms but it doesn't treat anything and makes you into a vegetable.
If you smoked weed like once a week it would probably not do anything but when my mental health has been the weakest was when I was smoking weed everyday all day and not eating enough. It's not the same for everyone but a lot of people get paranoid on it which is associated with schizophrenia. Weed is also easy to overdo and you do get 'addicted' to it call it dependant all you like its the same fucking thing.
>>
>>140094299
Why don't you just off yourself
>>
>>140094299
Ask Dr. about partial seizures . I thought I was going crazy but I was having seizures . My mental problems made my back and neck so tight that it shut down the nerve and blood flow to my brain .
>>
>>140096816
I don't know much in detail about the post republic yet. In the last year I've been pretty focused on the republic from the start of the Punic wars up Augustus.

No doubt some of the emperors were mentally ill. Nero and Caligula, probably.
>>
>>140096872
>They will give you anti-psychotics which will make you feel dumber and make you dick stop working, but it will fix your brain after a couple months.

terrifyingly subversive shill advice. op, if you're legit, do NOT go to a doctor. unless you're a normie type who also believes in taking prozac when you get sad feelz over doggo dying and don't believe in introspective self-analysis and taking care of your fucking self yourself.
>>
>>140094299
Never take the Jewpills, anon.
>>
>>140094299
Latest meme being pushed by Sharia Blue
"Alt right and Drumpf are all schizos!!"

Go spew your shit elsewhere. We already caught on to it
>>
>>140094299
>retarded leaf WebMD's himself and decides he has schizophrenia instead of just not getting enough sleep because he shitposts all night

I'm afraid it's too late for you anon, ask your doctor if he can put you down.
>>
>>140097638
webmd is babby tier
we be pubmed n sheeit
>>
>>140094299
just call an ambulance at once and tell them you are having a psychotic episode, that shit just won't go away so it is better to deal with it at once.
Having a psychosis is not good for your mind and the longer you are in one the more it damages you

you might not be schizophrenic, it can be other shit like stress, lack of sleep, substance abuse etc.

but get your ass to the hospital
>>
>>140097390
Yea just take supplements huurrrrr without zero research and engaging in sophistry please you're not worth responding to.
>>
>>140097966

Jesus Christ you fucking pussy.

Have you seriously not heard voices or music at some point in your life. I'm old now, but I have heard voices a few times when I was 20.

Just chill the fuck out unless they are constant and telling you to kill.
>>
since i care more for OP than any doctor he visists and i stand to gain nothing from it, please read and respond:

1) are you under a lot of stress, at work, at home, or due to your engagement in media (for example, being deebly goncerned over politics?)

2) has anything traumatic happened recently?

3) do you use recreational drugs? how about prescription drugs?

4) do you use caffeine, how much, how often, in what form (soda? tea? coffee? what?)

5) do you live with others or alone? and how much contact with others do you have?

6) have others noticed anything different about you?

7) do you exercise daily, get good sleep, in general have a comfy regular life routine?

8) do you get off the phone/computer and spend time alone meditating, thinking, or reading actual books?

9) are you the type of person who, when feeling a prolonged sense of depression, is more likely to opt for a prescription to prozac or first explore every other natural alternative like turmeric?

10) start taking turmeric supplements. like right now.
>>
>>140095273
Yes you can. Unless you've been declared incompetent by a court it has no effect.
>>
>>140097966
Yes please op, just go to emerg, tell them you have feelings of unreality. Psychosis will turn you into a fucking retard. Tell them as little as possible.

And stop listening to retarded americans, there is no stigma regarding it. You can only be denied your PAL (gun license) if you are convicted of gun crimes in canada.

Just take the meds for 2 months, you will be fine. And stop smoking weed, get lots of sleep and start lifting.

Please for the love of god. This is why so many fucking retards in canada don't work, half of them are mentally ill. If you have a job you are going to lose it because you will go retarded one day at work. Get it fixed before it's too late.
>>
Doctors just want to steal your money selling you jewpills
>>
>>140098163
no.
>>
>>140094539
learn an instrument
>>
OP start doing daily meditation for 15-30 mins (its harder then it sounds). Keep quiet and passively listen to these voices. Mind that listen, not obey. Just because you hear them doesn't mean that you have to follow them. See what they got to say, maybe talk back to them.

They might have valuable insight, but they could also be malicious tricksters.
>>
>>140098221
Don't get sucked into this new age shit meditation is a psyop and mysticism is the tool of tyrants. Keep thinking don't go down the route of mysticism and ego death bullshit its designed to keep good goyim just like the grain diet. Go against every current trend at the moment they are pushing grain diets and eastern mysticism. This is an ancient good goy slave formula used in the east to make people weak. Instead eat animal diet and study western philosophy.
>>
>>140098675
>meditation is a psyop
>TAKE YOUR MEDS AND GET PERMALABELLED SCHIZO

makes sense. op if you're dumb enough to believe these shills you deserve to live a numbed life
>>
File: 1504138857383s.jpg (13KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
1504138857383s.jpg
13KB, 223x226px
>>140094299
Fuck doctors. They'll put you on meds you don't need. Talk to your friends and family about it, try to be happy as possible, and find your best way to cope. The DSM is pure BS.
>>
>>140098352
lol, i'm pretty certain that dude with the supplements and vitamins you are replying to is actually schizophrenic.

OP don't become him, a drooling retard who spend every wake hour trying to rationalize his mind, making intricate theories on lifestyles
>>
Anyone who ever accomplished anything of worth was "schizophrenic."

If you're worried about your health or safety, see a doctor, but be very careful before accepting treatment.
>>
>>140098772
Being diagnosed has 0 effect on your life. You can still own a gun and work for the government and anything else you want to do.
>>
>>140098772
Don't get so attached to your meditation https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMQNV8D0ueQ
The truth is not in mysticism and other unverifiable bullshit the truth is recognizing all of the lies and control mechanisms. I'm gonna warn you one more time what is the current oligarchy promoting? Mysticism, veganism and degeneracy now do the opposite.
>>
Very interesting. I was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia 1 year ago, had to take meds but now I don't because I'm tired of feeling like a zombie.
>>
>>140094299
You've reached the next level of consciousness friend. Consume enough redpills and you can fully ascend.

S H A D I L A Y
>>
I'm truly sorry. I'm the source of mass psychosis. In time I will pay for it, but not yet. I'm near the end. Moloch has been defeated, they don't know it yet. Redeemer and destroyer. Pls forgive me
>>
>>140094765
Treatment with the right meds should stop the IQ from severely dropping.
>>
>>140099138
describe symptoms?
>>
I had the early symptoms of schizophrenia but I took some lsd and it went away.
>>
>>140094432
about 180000-320000 SHU
>>
>>140094299
schizophrenia sounds amazing, like one story I read was some guy who couldn't ever look into dark places like under the kitchen sink because there would always be this horrible skull in any dark place that would scream unimaginably hideous things to him so bad that he couldn't even describe what was being said other than it was worse than any nightmare he had ever had.
But then there was another guy whose dad had schizophrenia and he would always see these happy little gnomes saying going about their business and throughout his life it brought him indescribable joy and a level of enrichment in his life to see these happy little folks living their happy little lives.

if I had schizophrenia it would probably make my life less drearily and pointless and i wouldn't be making plans to end my own life.
>>
File: 1477786845328.jpg (362KB, 3000x2001px) Image search: [Google]
1477786845328.jpg
362KB, 3000x2001px
Over the last year I've started "hearing" voices. They're not audible, but they're basically thoughts that sound like someone else said them. They're never malicious, just sounds like someone I'm close to's voice. I'm either becoming schizophrenic or telekinetic.
>>
>>140099474
Delusions, mostly of reference, paranoia (I hate leaving my house because people are after me and such) and voices.
>>
>>140094299
I've heard God speak to me. It was only one time but I wish I could recapture the feeling I had. It makes me over joyed yet immensely sad knowing I'll never be that happy again until I die probably
>>
>>140094299
Tell the voices to go away and they will. It's what John Forbes Nash did. You are 100% in control of your mind and can steer yourself in any direction. Also have to ask: any kike blood in you?
>>
>>140099636
>and i wouldn't be making plans to end my own life
classic nip

though you are not really suicidal, because you can still see light in the tunnel
>>
>>140094299
If you play this right you can gibs for life.
>>
if you think you have schizophrenia; you don't have schizophrenia since you are too self aware of your situation; you are most likely paranoid about experiencing hallucinations so you begin manifesting hallucinations.

(And btw schizophrenia is a bitch of a word to type out so many times)
>>
>>140099733
This might be low test. Try getting enough cholesterol and fat from animals. Then start working out. Start by just walking this will increase appetite after that start doing calisthenics it's the safest way to train but you can do weight training if you get form down really good otherwise youre gonna fuck up your lower back. Don't overtrain either this lowers T. Don't do cardio its very depleting instead go for hikes for your cardio no cardio bunny jogging.
>>
File: Dat Dopamine.png (96KB, 871x460px) Image search: [Google]
Dat Dopamine.png
96KB, 871x460px
>>140094765
It's 6 months because that's the "definition" of schizophrenia. If it's less than 6 months, its arbitrarily called "Schizophreniform".

>>140095108
It's caused basically by too much dopamine

>traumatic event
I think you're thinking of PTSD
>>
>>140099932
failing to kill myself is really just another aspect of self-harm.
I know that I would be better off dead but i stay alive in order to do myself the harm of continuing to live.
so if anybody ever manages to cure my self-harm, I guess we know the first thing I'll be doing don't we
>>
>>140099733
What are delusions you're aware are delusions like? Do you recognize it at the time you think it or later?
>>
>>140100224
Ok I will try
>>140100343
I wasn't aware of the symptoms like delusions before I was diagnosed, now I know that this is just in my head, when I move through the crowd and start feeling these sensations that everyone is looking at me, laughing, talking about me and such I get really paranoid but after a while I calm down because I know it's not real.
>>
>>140100224
Lower back does not get trained much by calisthenics so do weird exercises like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeRsNzFcQLQ
And do farmers walks and suitcase walks probably with actual suitcases.
>>
>>140100714
but how do you know they're not really looking at you and talking about you?
>>
>>140094299
My friend, you are ascending to a new spiritual plane. Doctors can not help what is not broken or wrong.
>>
>>140096550
Keep telling yourself that, you mentally ill faggot. All you potheads are the retarded assholes.

>Dude weed cures cancer which is why anyone who smokes weed doesn't get cancer
>>
>>140100904
In the past I didn't know, now I remember that I'm sick and I remind myself it's just in my head and after a while these sensations go away.
>>
>>140094299
Schizoprenia is an atheist unbelieving term for obvious spiritual matters, only heretics use it as a term to refer to ailment.
>>
>>140099636
Personal theory

Everything around us is energy in its most basic form. The brain takes these energy and is able to make it into a form that is easier for us to understand based on our experiences and knowledge that has shaped us.

Schizophrenics are people who are much more sensitive to this energy. The guy seeing skulls isn't really seeing skulls but "negative" energy associated with that spot and his brain is turning it into a form that "makes sense". Not that obscenities skulls are a normal part of life, but this is the closest image that his brain can think of to represent the energy he's getting from it.

Everyone is capable of "seeing" all this shit but we are conditioned to block it out by society.

You can open yourself up to it though.

Short-cut is by taking psychedelics. Might be fun and interesting to do once in a while to see whats really going on but constant use without any mental conditioning will most likely start to fuck with you because you aren't mentally prepared.

Proper method: Keep an open mind to the metaphysics and do daily meditations, do exercises to astral project, take up a creative skill (drawing, music all helps with mental conditioning).

https://bluefluke.deviantart.com/art/The-Psychonaut-Field-Manual-part-one-PDF-VERSION-516866936
>>
Have had the same issue Op
Docs gave me meds, it's all bullshit though.
You're better off eating well, sleeping well, drinking some milk and exercising.
Also cut out caffeine and smoking if you do it.
Call your brother if you have one, or a good guy mate.
Never talk to women about this sort of shit, they either push the doctor thing, or hippy dippy fucking reiki Nd shit.
You'll be fine.
I am.
>>
>>140101590
>>
>>140100714
Other ways you might be sabotaging T levels. Stress, low zinc levels and certain things to be avoided these are the most dangerous Flax seeds, licorice, mint, beer (overconsumption of alcohol and drugs too obv) and not getting enough sunlight (dont use sunscreen) eating junk food and sugary drinks, sweets, crisps too much POLY fat instead of saturated fat probably from plant oils. There is more but don't stress about it just try and eat like your ancestors.
>>
>>140100714
that might be real though. people walking in groups with their friends are always in a "point and laugh at humorous thing" mode together and an interesting or weird looking guy won't be missed.
if you're in a crowd and see two people actually laugh at you or whatever then because you get anxious about it the sensory overload of every other passing person who is also glancing at you might make you think that's happening.
but anyway why shouldn't people notice others, think about them, judge them, talk about them? you do it yourself, right? you see people and think various things about them. why can't they about you? maybe you don't like your reflection in their reactions to you? that you see they see something about you...
>>
I sometimes lose track of what happened, what I thought and what I dreamed.

Makes some conversations really weird, i'm losing track of what's real and what's not. How fucked am I?
>>
>>140101590

This is some of the cringiest faux-deep bullshit I've seen
>>
>>140101795
Noted, thank you friend. I quit smoking and I try to avoid stress as much as I can.
>>140101849
I get your point but it's really fucked up when you are in a train, tram, bus, whatever and EVERYONE is looking at you. You start hearing things and you don't know whether it's real or not.
>>
I wish I was dead. I wanna descend from heaven already 2024. It's all so tiresome. I wanna get well
>>
>>140101590
You are right.
I have been able to see stuff since I was little.
Usually when sick, tired or otherwise less in the grip of rational and concious thought.
I have spoken with things since I was too young to even remember and have been told more than once that spoops are interpretation of energy.
Your brain is like a transceiver.
It's all very odd and hard to think about when I'm in a stable state. But a day without sleep and the cracks start to show.
>>
>>140094299

What are the voices saying tho?
>>
>>140102391
China is ripping us off in trade.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
>>140095970
>yelling at my mother for years
:(

>>140096781
trepanation is the answer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM7qIU4C7VI

>>140097314
Praise Jesus!
>>
File: beautiful lemmy.jpg (59KB, 670x978px) Image search: [Google]
beautiful lemmy.jpg
59KB, 670x978px
>>140094299

I was going crazy. Turns out a broken bone from years ago fucked up my kidney. It's called rhambodylosis or some shit. I had high uric, calcium and ammonia levels.

Get all your levels checked untermensch.
>>
File: 1477684954504.png (332KB, 554x584px) Image search: [Google]
1477684954504.png
332KB, 554x584px
>>140102087
I used to be skeptic about all this stuff. Figured it was all nonsense. Eventually I realized for how certain I was knowing that it was fake, I was only going off other people's "experiences" not my own. Its easy to just read someone's account of how they believe its fake and just accept it.

I wanted to see for my own self. I approached it with an open mind, read a bit more on it, tried some basic concepts and saw results.

Be it delusion, wishing so badly for it to work, or it actually does. Doesn't matter what it is, because for me personally its working.
>>
>>140094539
I don't smoke regularly but it happens to me too sometimes, like I'm automatically remixing the piece in my head without trying and I never did any music. Other times it makes me feel anxious. Thought it was some underlying social anxiety but no. Happened when I was by myself too.
>>
>>140102494
Exactly, why not check to see if the voices are dropping dank red pills before blocking them out with (((medication))). Who knows, could be your ancestors telling you the next Lotto numbers.
>>
File: Edmund_Kemper,_1973.jpg (11KB, 150x332px) Image search: [Google]
Edmund_Kemper,_1973.jpg
11KB, 150x332px
>>140095970
>"I have been yelling at my mother for years" - Edmund Kemper
>>
File: 1504376831026.jpg (242KB, 857x1202px) Image search: [Google]
1504376831026.jpg
242KB, 857x1202px
>>140098931
Good goy just do not think. Everything will be fine.
>>
>>140095273
He's Canadian. Gun ownership is already out of the picture.
>>
>>140102505
Praise Jesus. Praise Yahveh
>>
>>140103062
John Forbes Nash was at the height of his academic career even won a Nobel when he was a schizo and then he stopped being one and that was that.
>>
>>140102203
Our mammalian brain is crazy good at constructing reality around us.

But yeah, but it in a weaken state and computations start to break down.
>>
>>140102134
You should come to Japan sometime, the punchline here is that if you are a foreigner then all your paranoid delusions will disappear because they will be real.
Like, if you walk into a restaurant and sit down, all the conversations at all the other tables will change to stuff like "oh that reminds me, little Taro's class has started learning English and their teacher is a nigger" or "boy I'm terrible at English, I tried to learn and couldn't make any progress beyond learning to say niggers tongue my anus"
And when you walk into the subway and stare out the window into the dark, you see in the reflection that everyone in the train is staring at you.
>>
>>140103395
You hit the nail on the head. My dad has been sucked into new age one of the worst forms 'a course in miracles' it is so obvious that it is all a psyop by the cia out of MKultra to make people stop thinking. Everytime I voice some kind of theory he actually gets angry and tells me to 'stop speculating so much' he constantly goes on about reality being illusion. This sort of mind virus is present in normal fags like the Norway guy too Scandinavians tend to be very group orientated and are very altruistic probably from a lack of danger in their lives.
This is exactly the point of eastern mysticism and other control mechanisms like degeneracy etc. It is to stop you thinking. This makes you into a perfect slave. You are weak from lack of fats in the diet and you have a mind virus promoting lack of critical thinking.
>>
File: 1503532264146.jpg (726KB, 1280x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1503532264146.jpg
726KB, 1280x1600px
>>140101590
I got into this stuff 4 almost 5 years ago. I am 20 now and it really did change my life. I have studied multiple systems and experimented on my own. At the very least it is a glorified psychological control system. It is fantastic.
>>
>>140104172
Eastern philosophies are very passive and egocentric. Buddhism is basically suicide. Don't want to suffer? Spiritually kill your self. That is buddhism. Now I will admit that certain things, like identifying and purging unnecessary desires and attachments are good.

I think most people on /pol/ could really use Aristotlean virtue ethics in their lives, as a good starting point for one.
>>
>>140100322
>a deep look into the psyche of the average japanese person
>>
>>140104172
A real ascended master knows its an illusional and then bends it to his will. A slave just accepts the illusion willingly and just lives with it.

The problem isn't how they interpret life, but that they just aren't living.
>>
>>140104094
God I wish I could visit Japan and Asia in general. Maybe one day.
t. blond blue eyed tall schizo
>>
>>140094299
Schizophrenia is key to superhuman intelligence. But first you need to balance out that high dopamine by increasing other neurotransmitters such as GABA, 5HT, NMDA.
>>
>>140104335
Mysticism is the tool of tyrants you are compensating for lack of meaning in your life by buying into unverifiable or basically bullshit. Focus on reality, logic and western philosophy building for the future instead of unrational, unverifiable mind virus ancient psyop witch doctor control systems.
>>
>>140104867
That might be true but those unwilling to consider or debate other ideas are weak. And funnily enough we have idealism already in western tradition. Fuck new age psuedo eastern fags. And as the other poster said, critical thinking is one of the best tools that you have at your disposal.
>>
>>140103156
>Edmund Kemper
>While his mother was sitting in bed reading a book, she noticed Kemper enter her room and said, "I suppose you're going to want to sit up all night and talk now." Kemper replied, "No, good night!",[49] before waiting for her to fall asleep and returning to bludgeon her with a claw hammer and slit her throat with a knife. He then decapitated her and engaged in irrumatio with her severed head before using it as a dart board; stating that he "put [her head] on a shelf and screamed at it for an hour ... threw darts at it," and ultimately, "smashed her face in."[22][50] He also cut out her tongue and larynx and put them in the garbage disposal. However, the garbage disposal could not break down the tough vocal cords and ejected the tissue back into the sink. "That seemed appropriate," Kemper later said, "as much as she'd bitched and screamed and yelled at me over so many years."[51] He then had sex with his mother's corpse, hid it in a closet and went out to drink.[52] Upon his return, he invited his mother's best friend, 59-year-old Sara Taylor "Sally" Hallett, over to the house for dinner and a movie.[53] When Hallett arrived, he strangled her to death, decapitated her and spent the night with her exanimate body.[47] Kemper then stuffed her corpse in a closet

shit negro
>>
>>140103521
one step at a time, french fries
>>
>>140104978
I do all of that already though. Don't overgeneralize, and do not lump everything together.
>>
>>140104978
>Mysticism is the tool of tyrants
Implying that the entire modern western culture isn't built on the biggest mysticism tradition of Christianity.

>That the lessons and philosophy in Christianity isn't what gave the white man the ethos and mindset to conquer the world.
>>
>>140097033
I agree with this. It seems like people can sometimes stumble onto a new perception that they have ignored their whole life. They can then freak out and go to their doctors thinking they are crazy or they can choose to try to understand why they are witnessing this new experience.

I believe lots of times the 'voices' and hallucinations probably originate from the subconsious and are actually there to help a person but their message becomes missenterpretted by the persons own conscious mind.
>>
>>140105216
Christianity is dying so they are replacing it with a new religion.
>>
>>140105364
Yep, it's in the Protocols, described as "new traditional religions"
>But, IN THE MEANTIME, while we are re-educating youth in new traditional religions and afterwards in ours, WE SHALL NOT OVERTLY LAY A FINGER ON EXISTING CHURCHES, BUT WE SHALL FIGHT AGAINST THEM BY CRITICISM CALCULATED TO PRODUCE SCHISM . . .
>>
>>140105090
>true but those unwilling to consider or debate other ideas are weak. And funnily enough we have idealism already in western tradition. Fuck new age psuedo eastern fags. And as the

you are grossly misinterpreting what they mean by illusion if you think logic and order no longer apply.

The illusion is how we interpret reality around us. It still has to follow the logic and order. The rules are still present.

If you have two objects. Object A and Object B. Object A collides with Object B. The reasons of why and how they collided are interpreted around the frames of how we construct our reality, but the logic and order that Object A collided with Object B is still present.
>>
>>140094299
I used to have schizophrenia, it's a defense mechanism and a choice, you gotta fight against it, stope eating shit food like sugar and caffine, stop doing drugs, only nicotine, eat alot of brothy food, diet, and you will get rid of it.
>>
>>140105778
I never claimed logic and order no longer applied.
>>
>>140105364
Religions come and go. But the ideals they represent are eternal.
>>
File: 1486945599137.jpg (85KB, 680x458px) Image search: [Google]
1486945599137.jpg
85KB, 680x458px
>>140094299
Sage and report.
The establishment will be attacking President Trump soon regarding his "Mental Health". This thread is part of the pre-conditioning. To get people thinking in that direction.
>>
>>140105959
What the terrible ideals that everything happens because god? Even if it's true it doesn't help anyone. With Christianity everything that happens is either the devil or god no one is responsible. The ideals of help the weak actually hurts us in the long run because it perpetuates weakness in society and you can get away with not taking responsibility for yourself a great example is Africa christians are constantly feeding them because they feel bad in the end it creates bigger problems than if they would have just left them alone. And yes these ideals are obviously still going on in the present 'godless' people they still have these ideals of weakness represented in socialism.
>>
>>140104172
when i said meditation before i didn't mean "visualize esoteric ascended master chi changa in the 11th dimension beaming money rays at your third eye" i meant something more along the lines of take some time out of the busyness of normal life, not just for sleeping, but to sit, without distractions or other activities, for a time and thinking about things deeply and with more clarity than in the midst of a chaotic ordinary routine. this is an integral part of any real meditation.
>>
>>140094299
Caesar had epilepsy, which basically means he had stairing spells due to transient increases in electrical activity.

Mohammad was also an epileptic, in combination with being batshit insane.

For some reason, epilepsy seems to be more directly influential -- probably due to the strong antidepressant effects it has.

Schizophrenia has been mors important in cultures that focus on religion, like the semetic and Indian ones.
>>
>>140106752
Its a set of stories with morals and concepts to learn from them. Don't take the bible literally.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-wWBGo6a2w
Peterson gives a psychological interpretation of the bible that is really interesting.
>>
>>140106852
If you are still thinking its great better yet go for a walk so you get sunlight too the best thinking is done when walking. This brings up something completely different that I'm thinking about, cigarettes I think the jury is out on them. They don't lower T. They give you cancer. They help you think. Actually helps with irritable bowel syndrome I don't know maybe its just because I'm becoming addicted again but these mini breaks are maybe a little helpful especially if you have to go outside.
>>
>>140107046
dostoevsky would have seizures that he said would bring spiritual joy

Something about that other side of the brain that they are tapping into would be my guess.
>>
>>140107461
No, it's literally just the same mechanism as ECT. Anti-epileptic pathways exist between the limbic system and the frontal lobe.

It basically changes your affect and decision making by greatly reducing how many fucks you give, and by forcing the brain to rapidly adjust.
>>
>>140106852
One problem might be that you are thinking about spiritual things that have no basis in reality leading you nowhere in the end. Maybe inside your soul or something but ultimately I think more fullfilment can be had by creating a future a family etc. Your energy is better spent on more pressing matters imo.
>>
>>140094299
A guy comes to a doctor and says "Doc, I need your help, my brother thinks he is a chicken". Well okay then, bring him in and I'll take a look, the doc responds. Can't, I need the eggs.
>>
>>140094299
I hear voices only when really, really overtired, like murmurs or the background noise at a dinner party. It is unintelligible except for a word here and there.... I call it twilight language.
>>
>>140107400
walking thinking is great but you can't close your eyes...
>>
>>140094362
Sociopaths and personality disordered individuala must be purged from society. These types don't have souls and are NPCs. Many may also experience schizo delusios since they are also easier vessels for (((demonic))) influence. Kill all narcissists.

OP this is a bad thread, shame on you.
>>
As someone who has had psychosis, see a doctor IMMEDIATELY!

STOP SHITPOSTING ON 4CHAN AND SEE A PHYSICIAN!

The longer you live with it the less treatable it becomes! Ignore the brain dead retards in this thread saying you should self-treat. My psychosis was treated and I am no longer on meds. It was caused by a bacteria and took about a year to heal the brain damage. If I waited longer it could've become permanent.
>>
>>140094299
Reading about Schizophrenia when you believe you yourself have it, is just asking for it to manifest inside of you.
>>
>>140109461
which meds "cured" your brain bacteria???
>>
>>140094299
One of the theories about Jeanne D'Arc was that she had some form of schizophrenia in order to explain how she heard God's voice telling her to drive the English out of France.
>>
>>140109461
>psychosis
What brain bacteria did you have?
>>
File: 1501710375737.png (71KB, 904x692px) Image search: [Google]
1501710375737.png
71KB, 904x692px
Jesus thought he was talking to God and that he was "saving" mankind.
Dellusions of grandure?
>>
1.) if you do a lot of drugs this sometimes happens
2.) a stressful episode in life may cause your dormant schizoism to break free
3.) you're some mkultra Manchurian candidate.
>>
This is now what, the 5th post you've made about this? 3 in pol and 2 in x?

I'm starting to think you're making it all up and are just a shit-poster.
>>
>>140109789
Sounds like something that would cause meningitis/encephalitis.

Basically just an inflammed or water filled brain.
>>
>>140109640
The meds didn't cure my psychosis. They merely stopped the symptoms while I got my shit together (better diet, exercise, vitamins, cognitive adjustments). After the symptoms were under control I worked with the doctor to taper my medicine slowly, ramping the medicine back up whenever psychotic symptoms reappeared. I'm now on 1/12th my original dose and hope to be drug free in the next 6 months.

Psychosis is strongly self-reinforcing, that's why it's so important to be treated AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
>>
>>140109789
>>140110084
This.

In my case it was neuro-invasion by mycoplasma pneumoniae.
>>
>>140094983
Very rare
>>
File: vice9.jpg (169KB, 620x440px) Image search: [Google]
vice9.jpg
169KB, 620x440px
>>140094299“I met Jesus here for the first time,” he said. In his memoir, Blahyi describes killing a child near this bridge by “opening the little girl’s back and plucking out her heart.” Her blood was still on his hands, he told me, when he heard a voice. “When I looked back, I saw a man standing there. He was so bright, brighter than the sun.” The voice told him, “Repent and live, or refuse and die.”
>>
>>140110223
What drug are you taking?
>>
>>140099926
>any kike blood in you?
Explain
>>
>>140110223
the meme of needing precription meds to cure anything is also strongly self-reinforcing, dr derp
>>
>>140111093
> Wounds heal without bandages! Just tough it out bro! Gangrene is god talking to you!

What you all sound like.
>>
File: tulpa-yup-you-guessed-it.jpg (36KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
tulpa-yup-you-guessed-it.jpg
36KB, 670x377px
What you've done is forced a Tulpa. I recommend studying the Tulpa phenomena. Monks have been doing this is Tibet for some time. Mathematicians force Tulpas to help them solve complex equations.

There are Reddits on the subject of Tulpa Forcing. You can create one and have it do sexual favors for you.

Firstly you have to realize we live in the Matrix and your "human body" is only an avatar. Thusly, entities can be birthed by thought or meditation just as easy as from the female womb illusion. A "Tulpa" is a separate entity, forced from your sub conscious into your conscious mind. It is so powerful, that your conscious mind gives up and gives it sentience.

Similar situations develop with Sleep Paralysis where you wake from a dream still stuck in REM and your body is not "turned on". As such, you are still in the dream and the dream seeps into your conscious reality.

And all channelers like David Ike, when he though he was Jesus, are the results of forcing a tulpa. It's like baking a cake. They have information in their subconscious mind and they make an entity from it. Nobody is channeling some warrior for 3,000 years ago in China. They have forced a Tulpa

Most "demon possession" is indeed a self-made Tulpa although Tulpas can take over a body from the fourth dimension.

You can gain control over a Tulpa by keeping your own life more moral and true. Improve your character, etc and be the dominant energy of two which is sharing the same energy source (The Thought of You). If you want to get rid of it, stop "thinking of it" and thusly, you will rob it of energy to live.
>>
>>140094299
Tardive Disekenesia is a side effect of many antipsych drugs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4d6T6PEyE8
>>
File: 1502873829794.png (580KB, 990x682px) Image search: [Google]
1502873829794.png
580KB, 990x682px
Pretty sure I have schizophrenia that is barely becoming more and more noticable with more symptoms(even before I even typed this I thought I saw a roach crawling towards me on my bed and when I moved away from it it just dissapeared). If things get worse I will listen to that faroe islands nigger and only go to the doctors when I can't function anymore for the gibs.
>>
>>140110962
>>140110962
Clonazepam and Seroquel. Very small doses at this point.
>>
>>140094299
nothing to worry about OP , if treated early you will take some neurolepticas for a few months and never again.

just stay away from weed and other drugs , coffee and alcohol will be fine but weed will turn you paranoid and unstable if you are prone to psychosis.

10 years ago ive had an episode due to weed and from fathers side shitty genetics , i took heavy meds for half a year - havent had an episode eversince.

also if you hear or see "monsters" chances are high you´ve an affinity to the veil as gay as it sounds and meds alone wont fix it.

seek out jesus christ , pray in secrecy and on your own - ask for strength and guidance - all of that did it for me and now im a successful alcoholic that still hates himself and humanity but i don´t hurt anyone or intend to.
>>
>>140111519
That said, it's about what medications work on your particular psychosis. There's no magic bullet, just like there's no anti-biotic that works on every infection. Work with your doctor to find something that treats/calms the acute symptoms.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/bant/2039036
Thread posts: 190
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.