[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You can't be liberal and support islam

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: BMiMFxb.jpg (77KB, 600x953px) Image search: [Google]
BMiMFxb.jpg
77KB, 600x953px
To all the few liberals on this board
Islam, or women/gay rights. Choose one.
>>
>>140092216
You can't be liberal and support Christianity either. Neither religion is particularly tolerant of women/gay rights.

Its just that in the West, many people that call themselves Christian have stopped burning witches and throwing faggots off roof tops.

So its not a visible as it used to be.
>>
>>140092216
No but you can be liberal and support religious freedom ;)

checkmate.
>>
>>140092949
Except in christianity, they don't execute or maginalize gay people. They dislike the sin, not the person.
They are endless cases in Islamic countries where gay/lesbian couples have been imprisoned or even killed for even daring to express their love.
>>
>>140093250

Except liberal isn't what they are advocating. It's gays for Islam.
>>
>>140092216
This is what I don't fucking get about liberals. This is why leftists don't trust them. Why would you disrespect and disregard the authority of the majority of one oppressive anti-human religion and then open arms welcome millions of uneducated, unproductive workers from the other side of the world who need at least two years of English classes before they can get up to the level that's functional enough to participate in this capitalist society, while they're members of an even more oppressive, anti-human religion?

Why not send all the Christian nationalists over to the desert with guns and march them from one side of the Arab peninsula to the other? They'd get an honorable death, that's what they ultimately want. And hey, maybe they'll win and they can make their own ethnostate and monoculture, in cities like Riyadh and Jerusalem. They'd even have all the oil money to start out. If they lose, they'll have reduced the population of religious extremists and left us with America. It's fucking win-win.
>>
>>140093554
Who is Michael White? Holy shit dude, how are gay bashings in the Arab world blamed on Islam and gay bashings in America not blamed on Christianity?
>>
>>140092216
>no muslim there
Why am I not surprised. Nothing like virtue signalling milennial faggots supporting the ideology that literally hates everything that they stand for

You can't be a self-respecting westerner and support islam
Actually, you can't be a self-respecting person and support it.
>>
>>140092216
Yes, you can. There are millions who are liberal and pro-Islam. Definitions change by consensus, the consensus is that liberalism is to be pro-Islam. Life's a bitch ey.

>>140093554
>they don't execute or maginalize gay people
Fucking hell, let's at least be honest. A proper Christian nation absolutely marginalises fags. Why do you lie? There's nothing wrong with Christianity marginalising faggots, so why pretend it doesn't?
>>
>>140092949
Oh fuck off. Liberalism was invented in Christian Europe. You smarmy college kids don't know which end of a body to shit or speak from yet you think yourselves clever. You owe a debt to Christianity, it's about time you started respecting it, or leave the cultures it supported.
>>
>>140093762
Not everyone in America is Christian.
>>
>>140094336
There's a huge difference between the occasional ultra-conservative christian verbally expressing their hatred of gays, and literal entire countries of Islamic people killing and imprisoning gays by the hundreds.
>>
File: feminism_islam.jpg (169KB, 480x726px) Image search: [Google]
feminism_islam.jpg
169KB, 480x726px
>>140092216
>>
File: islam_heritage_month2.png (623KB, 1024x567px) Image search: [Google]
islam_heritage_month2.png
623KB, 1024x567px
>>140094653
>imprisoning gays by the hundreds
>create a massive homo-orgy palace crammed with men
Don't think they thought that through desu
>>
>>140094571
Not everyone in the Arab world is Muslim. What's your point?
>>
>>140092216
As the other anon said, Islam has not one barbaric rule, that you would not find in jewish or christian religious texts. We are not supporting any of those, but we arent shitting on the average jewish or muslim mother, because she chose to follow some random religious rules, which harm noone.

If you really cared about, lets say, wahabi islamists, who spread their barbarism, you would ask why western governments support them since half a century with gigantic sums of money and weapons.
>>
>>140094844
-Christianity doesn't call for the death and genocide of non-believers.
-Christiantiy doesn't call for the death and genocide of those who leave their religion.
-Christianity doesn't promote pedophilia. Pedophilia is permitted in the Qur'an, was practiced by Prophet Muhammad and his companions, and some Muslims today continue to commit the crime, following their prophet's example.
-Christianity expresses it's hatred for gays, but doesn't call for their genocide
-Christianity isn't anti-women.
-Christianity doesn't support polygamous relationships.
>>
File: tmp_20561-150344322564889871332.jpg (275KB, 1280x940px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_20561-150344322564889871332.jpg
275KB, 1280x940px
>>140093554
Have you even read the Bible, anon?
And don't evade the question with "but western countries do not do it". That is because they do NOT follow christian hogwash.
>>
File: muslims.png (37KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
muslims.png
37KB, 500x376px
>>
>>140093250
>liberals enforce separation of church and state
>hate christians
the only reason liberals want islamic immigrants is because christians don't
>>
>>140095122
>Christianity doesn't call for the death and genocide of non-believers.

I know this game. You pick and chose what you want to believe in and say other parts of your holy texts are conveniently just metaphors or are not to be followed. The western muslim housewife is playing the same game.
>>
>>140092216
I believe in freedom of religion, but don't support any specific one.
>>
>>140096155
Yes, that's how it works. Most of the Muslims that already live here are probably law-abiding people. But liberals make no distinction between those Muslims and ones from the middle east that think they can rape and kill anyone that offends them. The secularized versions of religions are compatible with western civilization. The fundamentalist versions are not.
>>
>>140092216
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9rTbh4a57o
As a lefty dyke I choose both, and by that i mean i don't support the retard parade or islam. I'm saddened that this isn't likely to grant me any mercy by the new world order of nazis or whatever the hell rises from the ashes here in the north west.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9rTbh4a57o

since you are interested in convincing lefties though op. please share with them this video. its probably the best shot you'll have at reaching them.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.