[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

apartheid

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

File: image.gif (3KB, 324x216px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3KB, 324x216px
What is /pol/s opinion on apartheid and similar systems? If (((they))) didn't work against it could an apartheid type system be a solution to the US race problem?
>>
>>140087861
Best thing for everyone.
There can't be any issues with whites if they live in black-only lands.

Most blacks are unhappy in white lands. Most whites are unhappy with blacks being there, too. Same with Muslims and others. Encourage them to leave.

Asians can stay, and nobody cares about Abbos or American Indians. They're unimportant.
>>
File: unsa.jpg (233KB, 750x886px) Image search: [Google]
unsa.jpg
233KB, 750x886px
>>
>>140087861
The actual idea of separate development isn't bad. The problem with apartheid was that they didn't actually implement it. They still kept black people nearby for labour. In the mines for example, black people couldn't rise up the ranks and pull themselves out of poverty. This was simply pure greed. And it literally guaranteed the system would collapse.

What they should have done was:
Federalise all the provinces around race and tribe. Meaning you cannot own property in a province of a race that you don't belong in.

Then you can have your melting pot cities where everyone has equal rights, around these you have the mines and manufacturing. This allows for people's tribalistic nature to be protected, thus you defuse racial tension.
>>
File: Bantus.png (2MB, 2656x1376px) Image search: [Google]
Bantus.png
2MB, 2656x1376px
>>
>>140089395
Setting up puppet "sovereign states" that are completely dependent on the national government isn't going to solve the problem.
>>
>>140089735
What was the thinking at the time with the Homelands ? Were people against it ? Did people just want to make separate states and development ?
>>
>>140087861
Everything was better when the white man ruled and the nigger was subservient. SA was far better run, the infrastructure was in perfect condition, the economy was excellent and the living conditions for all races were vastly superior.

Kaffirs can't into politics. They firmly believe in tribal politics where the big man at the top takes the lion's share of things and they get jack shit. All of this is fine, and if you ask the nigger why, he will reply "because he is big boss"

Now with these criminal subhumans running the show, we are heading straight into a Zimbabwe 2.0. Our coons here cannot stand us either, they get told that all of their problems is because of the white man, and that you must kill him because he has stolen from you to get to where he is.

Within 20 years, all whites will have left SA or been killed as the economy worsens and we get blamed more. Mark my words
>>
>>140089395
Hungary is independent.
>>
>>140087861
ethnostate > apartheid > multikulti
>>
>>140087861
>Apartheid
Any sane white already moves out of black neighborhoods and doesnt send their children to a black school.
>>
>>140090805
And they are fucking animals. They have no empathy or remorse. They kill anyone who they think they can get an upper hand on. The rape numbers here in SA are the worst in the world. Forget Sweden, we are far far worse than they are there.

And things get even worse in their own ghettos (forget the word for it here) because they have rapists and murderers running rampant and no cop will go into these areas. They necklace those who have done them wrong (type over the neck, doused in petrol and set alight).

Anyone who believes kaffirs are decent or capable of living alongside the white man is woefully wrong. They need to be ordered to be useful members if society otherwise they just overrun and turn once great areas into shantytowns (see Johannesburg)
>>
Gentrification is the modern day apartheid in the west
>>
File: Fresh prince of Netherworld.png (427KB, 1034x587px) Image search: [Google]
Fresh prince of Netherworld.png
427KB, 1034x587px
>>140087861
based aquafresh system was good.
niggers nigg out and now everyone leaves for nieuw zeeland
>>
>>140091356
Looked up Johanseburg video
This came up

https://youtu.be/IuNYOwKlDIE
>>
>>140091577
Not really. Lot of gentrified neighborhoods are still 80% "poc"
>>
>>140091663

At the beginning of that video, you can see a bus terminaljust on the other side of the crossroad. Those are getting burnt down by the niggers who run the shitty taxis.

Absolute animals, forethought is not a word in their vocabulary. They only think about instant gratification and have no sense of repercussion.
>>
>>140089735

RSA gave more money and support to each bantustan than any other government in the world gave (or gives today) to any other country in Africa.

Bantustans failed because their leadership failed. RSA gave far and away more than what should have been needed.
>>
>>140089431
Very well thought out but heres the only issue I can really see long term
>multicult major cities
While being a logical idea it seems like too much of a slippery slope aspect that would end up infecting the ethnostate parts.
Completely agree with your criticisms of apartheid.
Post-apartheid is all the proof that is needed to show that civic nationalism or bolshevikism doesnt work.
>they wont stop at rhodesia
>>
>>140092214
Can't believe it's that bad. I heard that Whites are living in trash dumps there. Is that true ?
I also heard that the blacks are killing all the farmers, who are white.
>>
>>140087861
We need total separation of the races. Blacks can be given some land in the south to do whatever they want with. They can make Obama emperor for all I care. Just keep them in their containment zone.
>>
Apartheid was in a country where blacks outnumbered whites 9-1. It's not really a similar situation to the US.
>>
>>140090805
This is the reality of the situation that most whites in other countries try to shy away from.
>>
>>140092357
It is unfortunately. The whites here have varied amounts of wealth, some are living better than anyone anywhere else in the world, some are living in squalor.

They are killing the farmers here because again, they get told that the white farmers have stolen their land and they must take it back. So they murder them brutally. I'm talking mass rape, drownings in boiling water, stabbings, beheadings, burning, anything to make the white's last few moments of life terror.
>>
>>140092522
Not yet, lets not allow it to reach those levels.
The US doesnt have to have the same ending as SA.
>>
>>140092667
Honestly that's just the tip of the iceberg, child rape is common because the animals believe it will cure HIV. Child killings are common as well because the niggers drink themselves into a stupor or get high and beat their children.

The media will not tell you this though, because it takes the idea away that the New South Africa is better in every way than Apartheid SA.
>>
File: Ian Smith.jpg (84KB, 573x768px) Image search: [Google]
Ian Smith.jpg
84KB, 573x768px
>>140089431
>>140089735
>>140091356
>>140091577
>>140092214
>>140092894
>>140093119
take up arms please, dont let PC culture make you Rhodesia 2.0
>>
>>140087861
Is daar hoop om 'n mooi tradisionele meisie op te tel as 'n vrou? Ek is 33 en bly buite Suid-Afrika nou al vir 25 jaar. Soek 'n jong 18 jare oue vrou. Sy kan arm wees.. ek het geld.
>>
>>140093851
I personally will stay until it gets too bad for me. I have savings in dollars and a way out. When we're outnumbered 1 to 15 about, it's. ore about a matter of when rather than if
>>
>>140093119
Fuck.
Media does the same here in the states but obviously its not as bad here just yet as it is there.
When you bring up the subject at all anyone who isnt full "1488" redpilled status literally shuts down midconversation, its the oddest phenomenon but honestly its really the only thing that works like an adrenaline shot to wake whites up if they can wake up.
Those atrocities must not be in vein.
Remember, not many are aware of this but the media wont go anywhere near trump's support of apartheid when trying to label him as a racist in order to not have to address the elephant in the room.
>>
>>140090805
It also didn't help that the percentage of whites declined.
In the 70's there was 4.9 million whites, but they composed around 17-18% of the population.
However nigs being nigs they started to have absurdly high birthrates, having 7-8 or more kids each, meanwhile whites had 1-2.

And it keeps declining.
8% of the population of SA is white, but only 4% of the newborns are.
>>
>>140093878
The traditional girls are really hard to find unless you're a part of the small Afrikaans communities. Plus if you're a chink there is no chance if it happening ever. The Afrikaans girls don't really care for money either.
>>
>>140094254
you are welcome in the Netherlands, language transition shouldn't be hard since afrikaans and dutch is similar.
Shit, i'd gladly take you over somali's anyday
>>
>>140094314
The problem as well is that a lot of these poor coons don't own any sort of media player (TV/radio etc), let alone being able to read. Our media is fairly critical of our government but these deluded niggers can't hear or see that and it leaves them voting ANC because the ANC knows how to get them to vote for them (give out free shit in townships, hold rallies) etc.

>>140094363
8% at best even, you must also remember that the only decent,y white enclaves of SA are in Sandton area and Cape Town. Other than that it's ridiculously dark. Those areas get fucked up and then the kaffirs move to our white areas in their droves and fuck up those places too.

Liberalism amongst students is also a big problem here, they have that violent tendency, so won't think twice about burning campus buildings or defacating on statues to protest some arbitrary shit like Afrikaans being used as an OPTIONAL language of instruction in university
>>
>>140094725
Thanks man but don't worry about me, I'm an English speaker who has an escape plan to the U.K. and the USA
>>
>>140090805
>Everything was better when the white man ruled and the nigger was subservient. SA was far better run, the infrastructure was in perfect condition, the economy was excellent and the living conditions for all races were vastly superior.
why did you not take the brazil route? One white man + white woman + black woman = future
>>
>>140095596
Because have you seen what the niggers here look like? Literal baboons. And they do this disgusting fucking snort when their noses are snotty instead of using a fucking tissue like a goddamn barbarian
>>
>>140095213
You want to learn something unbelievable?
Those bastards can't read here either and remain willfully ignorant even when the govt hands them an education, electronics, smart phones, fucking everything at the explicit expense of whites due to affirmative action policies among other government welfare and forced (((equality))) programs that blatantly negatively effect whites and their children.
How the fuck are they failing in a system so heavily rigged in their fucking favor, and they still unironically blame every white theyve never even met for every individual problem they have openly to your fucking face.
You can feel the anticipation in the air here though, its actually exciting in a way, definitely unlike anything else.
>>
>>140096845
I guess you can take the black out of Africa, but you can't take Africa out of the Black
>>
>>140097095
Couldn't have said it better.
As the saying goes, "They won't stop at Rhodesia"
>>
>>140097095
Ever notice how SA threads always autosage?
>>
>>140095931
Lol.I was just discussing that snort shit with some girls at uni the other day.It fucking disgusting
>>
>>140098049
With /pol/ nowadays, if it isn't a thread about Dahnald or the JUICE, threads die out eventually.

>>140098369
Dude it makes me dry heave. I swear to God I want to curb stomp them every single time I hear it
>>
any whites in south africa should move to orania the white utopia.
>>
the root of the problem ((anc)) ((them)) ((globalists)) ((communists)) ((mudslimes)) they like to fool the blacks that there ((opressed)) even though they are free

then they also get fooled by these ((witchdoctors)) which is basically satanic bullshit and backwards shit

the law isnt enforced corrupt police etc

the nigs then get fooled by the politicians saying they give them more food etc even though they are free theya re being oppresed by their own traitors

these politicans have security guards and mansions
and they dont give a fuck about the blacks they just want ((power))
and the fat slimes of the ((anc)) filling up there bank accounts

basically the blacks in SA are fooled by there own people and are betrayed by them
>>
>>140098766
I fucking h8 when im studying in the library at my uni and the nogs start slapping their heads because the braids are making them itch
>>
Apartheid never lasted. What does last is genocide.

killing so many jews meant a country like Poland will never recover from its pre-holocaust jewish percentage of 10-15%.

Therefore genocide not apartheid is the answer. No person = no problem
>>
File: Screenshot_20170903-173227.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170903-173227.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>140087861
Apartheid wasn't as bad as it's made out to be, and blacks had it better than they do now.
Don't take it from me, take it from the guy who lived it. Pic related.
https://www.thesouthafrican.com/zulu-king-praises-apartheid-government-lashes-out-at-anc/
>>
>>140099838
/ourkingnigger/?
>>
>>140087861
White south africans are doomed, you can only move or start some counter-terrorist movement and abuse the outlawness of this no man's nation
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.