[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jordan Peterson - We Need To Stop Postmodernism Now!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 7

File: jordan_peterson.jpg (93KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
jordan_peterson.jpg
93KB, 512x288px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhPUxmrQqS0
>A leaf pushes conservative agenda
>Denounce white gilt & cultural Marxism
>Teaches young to feel like heirs to nonexistent “white culture”
>Says US black community wealthy and ungrateful
>100:1 likes ration on youtube
Apologize!!! NOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: peterson.jpg (129KB, 1386x441px) Image search: [Google]
peterson.jpg
129KB, 1386x441px
>>140079838
based peterson getting paid
>>
>>140079838
dat thumbnail
>>
>>140079910
>Man getting paid for doing his job
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>140079968
I'm happy for him you mong
>>
>>140080001
Shit, I thought you were sarcastic and like those other retards trying to frame him as a fraud.
>>
>>140080075
no I like him I watch his lectures often
>>
>>140079838
No
>>
>>140080160
I'm watching the new Joe Rogan episode right now.

Stay sorted.
>>
>>140080496
do they talk about something else than the sjw shit later on?
>>
>>140080599
A lot of stuff, they talk about biology, Hitler, Trump, bloody neo-marxists and probably more.

They don't even talk much about Brett Weinstein's situation, which is good because we all heard this story 100 fucking times.

Brett makes interesting points about biology's links to gender roles, political leanings et cetera.
>>
>>140079838
>wE nEeEd tO sToP dEmOcRaCy
never mentions that democracy is the actual problem and the root of the troubles facing civlization

nice guy but too autistic to see the real problems
>>
>>140080960
meant to say >we need to stop postmodernism
you can't stop postmodernism without stopping democracy i'm sorry if you haven't realized this yet they are both part of the same problem which is an egalitarian frame
>>
>>140080960
Demockery is shity system, true, but anything else even worth. Besides, you can't turn US in monarchy so... A u a commy, bro?
>>
Clean your rooms, fellow anons. Only then will you find your inner sortedness.
>>
I hope hes bankrolling his future political dynasty. Deliver us from evil you beautiful bastard.
>>
File: Soros.jpg (6KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
Soros.jpg
6KB, 276x183px
>>140081057
Kek, I venture 20% of our problems are soluble by killing certain roach
>>
>>140079838
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOgAfjyiEmg

Have you read any of his academic works, btw?

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Jordan_Peterson2/publications/4

Come on, try, just a few pages.
>>
>>140080730
Sound like all the usual identity politics shit they use to keep you here and distracted so you don't interfere with real grownup politics.

They even gave you fucking Donald J. Trump so your gateway to actual politics is focused through the lens of his latest twitter antics and can never grow beyond the us versus them shouting match of an uninformed left/right divide.

>Brett makes interesting points about biology's links to gender roles, political leanings et cetera.

You sound like a fucking SJW. Get a fucking grip of yourself.
>>
>>140081727
What the fuck are you talking about even.
How do I sound like a SJW?
>>
>>140081656
What's problem with the guy. Hi can't bloody clean his room? Then he has no business cleaning mudslims out. His room is clean, then why is he shitposting instead of dealing with mudslims
>>
>>140081947
Anon is dissatisfied with your intelligent statement. It seems smth like "burn alll thee jeeewwssss" is what you say when not been sjw
>>
>>140081186
nothing is worse than democracy. the only good democracy is a sham democracy controlled by an oligarchy, and the worst democracy is universal voting rights democracy. Equality is the greatest fiction of "postmodernism". He will never mention this because he can't and keep his job or his status.
>>
>>140079838
Has he actually voiced an opinion on the massive immigration wave of muslim 85 iq nigs into Europe?

Does he have an opinion on Multiculturalism?

I've heard his opinion RE jews and I don't disagree with it, but has he even talked about the Balfour declaration etc?

Hes basically a centerist, maybe I've been 'radicalized' but he has no solutions other than stopping polariziation. So far as I'm concerned the demographic changes among the youth of Europe scream that its too late for unity.
>>
>>140083105
He stated multiple times that he is 'very careful' about all his public speaking.
I imagine he has opinions about zionism, refugees and multiculturalism, but choses not to state them.

Imagine if he said something controversial and suddenly he's out of university, his patron account closed, youtube account banned etc.

He has a career and a family to feed. It's not that easy. But you'll still see gigantic retards in this thread complaining that he doesn't speak badly about kikes or niggers.

We can safely say all this shit here anonymously, he doesn't have that kind of priviledge, I'm sure his every word is observed by some evil people. And they just wait until he says something that can be used against him.

Case closed.
>>
>>140083902
Fuck no, if we all had that attitude none of us would ever speak out against insanity. Everyone has something to lose, not everyone has his platform and speaking ability. If he truly has any opinions regarding the demographic changes in Europe he should speak the fuck up.

He's spoken about his opinion on Jews and has a lot of respect for their success per capita, and a lot of Jewish friends.

Nobody is asking him to start yelling 1488 racewar now, just for him to speak a bit about the stupidly massive change occuring in Europe as we speak. Instead he will be silent, will regurgitate some dead philosiphers shit and call for unity. Meanwhile Europe will never be the same.
>>
>>140084349
I don't attack the common Jew because that's like feminists lashing out on common men because the top of the society is mostly men. I still see the problem of Jewry trying to influence and perhaps, attack western culture and tradition.

Should I hate every Jew?
>>
>>140084349
> Everyone has something to lose, not everyone has his platform and speaking ability.
He could lose the platform if he is not careful, he was attacked and labaled a nazi just by expressing common sense. He is relatively unknown by the mainstream, if he slips a bit, he will be crucified by the neo marxists. At least he is coverting a lot of people and things will pick up when the people he brings in go deeper.

>Meanwhile Europe will never be the same.
meh, there can always be a reqonquista and it will probably be in the future. Step by step.
>>
>>140084815
No? I'm not sure what you're talking about.

>>140084871
>He could lose the platform if he is not careful

For simply talking about the demographic changes occuring within Europe? I doubt it, and if it did occur it would simply create a bigger conversation about the topic as well as googles censorship.

What use is a megaphone if you can't use it?

>>140084871
>meh, there can always be a reqonquista and it will probably be in the future. Step by step.

>meh

No retard, not 'meh', we are talking about a new dark age starting this century.
>>
>>140085152
>starting this century.
You will see a finalized version of the EU in 3 years max. Then it's going to be total control such as described here until all people get completely brainwashed (we're only at 80% or so at this point):
https://medium.com/world-economic-forum/welcome-to-2030-i-own-nothing-have-no-privacy-and-life-has-never-been-better-ee2eed62f710
There's no going back from that because there's no people to go back, and nothing to go back to, humanity will be lost forever.
>>
>>140085152
>For simply talking about the demographic changes occuring within Europe? I doubt it
And why we talk about this on 4chan and you can't hear anything remotely similar in mainstream media anywhere?

I sympathize with you, anon. Peterson is doing a small thing in the face of coming disaster. But it is better than nothing at all.
>>
>>140085676
Jesus christ who writes that retarded shit
>>
>>140079910
Good.
>>
>>140085904
All he has to do is draw some attention to it. He doesn't even have to criticize it heavily, hes already been critical of Islam in isolation, why not in the context of Europe?

You fucks act like we've already lost.
>>
>>140085939
People who decide your fate.

https://www.weforum.org/events/world-economic-forum-annual-meeting-2017/sessions/what-if-privacy-becomes-a-luxury-good-davos-2017
>>
>>140086048
> He doesn't even have to criticize it heavily
Couse it's immediate political suicide, which gains nothing.
>>
>>140085676
>>140086082
Jesus, you would think the old feudal barons were gone. These are just their new form, they all see us as dirty peasants that they can play with our lifes as they see fit.

>You fucks act like we've already lost.

it's a game that we cannot win head on.It's more of a guerilla battle than full war.
>>
>>140086048
>You fucks act like we've already lost.
Europe lost as soon as the plans for the EU were finalized (so between the two world wars), the endgame was the same since the beginning.

>"The universal and homogeneous state is `good' only because it is the last (because neither war nor revolution are conceivable in it: mere `dissatisfaction' is not enough, it also takes weapons!)

>In the final state there naturally are no more `human beings' in our sense of an historical human being.The `healthy' automata are 'satisfied'(sports,art,eroticism,etc), and the `sick' ones get locked up. As for those who are not satisfied with their 'purposeless activity'(art etc), they are the philosophers(who can attain wisdom if they 'contemplate' enough).By doing so they become 'gods'.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexandre_Koj%C3%A8ve
https://www.opendemocracy.net/can-europe-make-it/riccardo-paparusso/kojeve%E2%80%99s-idea-of-end-of-history-philosophical-key-to-european-
https://www.marxists.org/reference/archive/hegel/txt/kojeve-s.htm
http://www.iep.utm.edu/kojeve/

People don't realize how big this is and how much it touches everyone's lives. All the monetary foundations, educational institutions, public and secret societies, media, ruling and administrative classes, you can't bring this down, even if you bring society down, the same memes will be there right in the rebuilding process, it's a self-replicating virus that ruins everything in its proximity.
>>
>>140086906
I don't agree. The more the conversation happens in public the more we can take them head on. Jbp could easily draw attention to the tragedy that is occurring in Europe, without sinking his platform/income source.
>>
>>140080496
For an SJW Peterson is the inner monster for Kermit.
>>
>>140080160
Don't you feel a little bit triggered by all the Christian themes he uses?
I'm really interested in your opinion on that, because from what I see many jews heavily dislike everything Christian.
>>
>>140079838
this man's body won't rot after death. we witness the life of a saint
>>
>>140081727
Kike detected.
>>
File: 1496275406518.jpg (539KB, 780x1620px) Image search: [Google]
1496275406518.jpg
539KB, 780x1620px
>>
>>140087855
utterly btfo holy shit, add to that that he doesn't have the fucking balls to talk about islam encroaching on europe while he makes a cool 50k per month from neet retards
>>
File: pepper.jpg (105KB, 1000x954px) Image search: [Google]
pepper.jpg
105KB, 1000x954px
>>140079838
is he anti-soros?
>>
>>140083902

This

Peterson is the only tough guy around taking the heat, while /pol/ is larping anonymously on the internet.
>>
>>140087548
I'm not religious and I like the way he approaches christianity, it's way better than how judaism was approached at school here so I actually find it interesting
>>
>>140079910
>Getting paid
To be more specific, getting donations. There's a big difference between an actual paycheck!
>>140080496
Same here.
>>140080730
>Brett makes interesting points about biology's links to gender roles, political leanings et cetera.
I gotta say, I'm a 100 minutes in, the guy is quite agreeable with Peterson, and both keep complimenting each other. Turned out pretty good
>>140083902
>I imagine he has opinions about zionism, refugees and multiculturalism, but choses not to state them.
>>140082989
>He will never mention this because he can't and keep his job or his status.
Guy's getting 50 large every month just from Patreon, and if he loses that, he can take donations from cryptocurrencies. Look at Wikileaks, they're still up and running. As for his status, the guy was a professor at Harvard, he's globally known, he carries the title of Professor, and if one lefty University doesn't like him, he sure as shit can get a job at another university which isn't as left-leaning.
>>
>>140087424
>The more the conversation happens in public the more we can take them head on

the conversation is happening. The marxists had the upper hand because they call everyone they don;t agree with a nazi/racist/homophobe. People tend to be flustered when they are called that. That's why someone like Peterson is needed, to tell the plebs that the marxists are ridicolous and their language is bullshit.

>>140087424
>the tragedy that is occurring in Europe
you spend too much time here. It's not ok what is happening, but it's far from a tragedy.
>>
>>140088370
Its not at tragedy that the <30 age bracket is set to be majority Muslim in Germany in just a couple of decades? That the same can be said of France? That the city of London is non white?

Fuck you retard, its a tragedy of epic proportion. The demographic change that is occurring before our eyes is fucking breathtaking and cannot be overstated.
>>
>>140087855
>t. Postmodernist Marxist scum
>>
>>140083902
But I bet he doesn't have much fear for this reason, I doubt he wouldn't sacrifice everything for the things he believes in.
You clearly see how furious he is about the things he talks about. I actually believe he deeply hates these Marxists.
Him being very careful about what he says is because he wants to have the most profound and deep impact on culture as he possibly could.
Saying something wrong would end his ability to influence the normies towards rejecting Marxism.
He probably fears that more than loosing his business, because he knows what slaughterhouse awaits him, his family and his people if the Marxists win.
>>
>>140085676
Fucking horrifying. If you don't own any of the things you need to survive and operate in the world, the person who owns them, by default, also owns YOU, just like in the past, the feudal lords who owned the land, owned the people who needed that land to live.

Jesus fucking christ Kalergi's neufeudal ideal future is coming to pass.
>>
>>140088550
>Fuck you retard, its a tragedy of epic proportion.
I'm from eastern europe lol, I've seen worse. If I want to be nasty I would say that it's karma, fuck western europe, they didn't do nothing while we were raped by russians. They'll be ok though
>>
>>140088264
Happy to hear that, he's not being exclusive like many fundamentalist Christians are.
I've also always been bothered by this tendency by some groups as an Orthodox Christian, for we are not taught that everyone who doesn't subscribe to our flavour of Christianity goes to hell or something.
All the best to you!
>>
>>140089008
Listen gypsy nigger we aren't talking about a war or an event, we are talking about a replacement of a population, the population that has advanced the world the most by far. We are on the edge of a dark age cunt.
>>
>>140089189
>a replacement of a population
>gypsy nigger
I know what you are talking about. We went from 0.3 gypsy before communism to 6% in 40 years.
It's totally happening. No one is saying it isn't. But being a nigger and an unpleasant person won't solve anything.
>>
>>140088806
Except now you don't know who this 'person" is, it will be some nebulous conglomerate that you can't make heads or tails of, whereas in actual feudalism, you very well knew the hill the lord's manor was on, and where your pitchfork was, if it came to that.
>>
>>140079838
He's a big goy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKL3MsKRtJo
>>
>>140089607
Yeah. The new world order these globalist scumbags are building, is going to be such a dystopian nightmare that I have no choice but to reject it at every opportunity and fight against it. If not for my sake, but for the sake of my children. I do not want them to become slaves to this neo-aristocracy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YItUjrGdkh8
>>
>>140089528
I'm sorry
>>
File: 1428261845741.jpg (110KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1428261845741.jpg
110KB, 720x960px
>>140079910
he's making four times as much as i earn yearly
>>
>>140089784
4me
>>
>>140080960
>never mentions that Jews are the actual problem and the root of the troubles facing civilization

fied
>>
>>140091073

What'd you think of his Bible lectures covering the Book of Genesis?
>>
>>140092046
haven't seen that, I'm in the maps of meaning course now
>>
>>140092200

There's pretty good; kinda does the JPB thing and goes on tangents sometimes. These lectures are more like an "Origin Story" for his Maps of Meaning stuff.
>>
He never names the (((cause))) for it.
>>
>>140090274
thats the dominance hierarchy senpai
>>
>>140093092
But the dominance hierarchy is the cause. All societies will clearly end up with the same kind of lobsters at the top. If you want a society to go against this, you're clearly a commie.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.