[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY WITH YOURSELVES, /POL/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 214
Thread images: 37

File: juicero-greens.png (491KB, 1950x1500px) Image search: [Google]
juicero-greens.png
491KB, 1950x1500px
…because you just killed the most innovative company of the decade:

https://www.juicero.com/company-news/

Explain yourselves!
>>
You're anti-sucitic if you're against fresh pressed juice
>>
>>140079114
No one is buying this shit since it was discovered to be useless earlier this year. You could squeeze the bags and get the same amount of juice as the machine produced. Even more so beacuse each glass costs around $5, about as much as a sack of organic fruit.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2017-04-19/silicon-valley-s-400-juicer-may-be-feeling-the-squeeze
>>
>>140079114
If you consume anything but homegrown chlorella protein bars, you're a cuck.
>>
>>140079114
>makes it impossible for third parties to make juice packs
>have to shut down because you can't afford to do it all yourself
Its like magic
>>
>>140079948
But I gave them an excellent idea on how to copy protect the bags so that they can only be juiced in the juicer, they just had to introduce poison into the bag which only the proprietary juicer would extract.

Maybe they'll come back with this implemented under a different company name.
>>
>>140080195
> black ice
> in real life
It's like we're living in the future
>>
>>140079114
What kind of retard would pay 400 bucks for a juicer?
>>
Is there a /quickrundown/ on this topic? What did /pol/ do now? Did this company comment on multiculturalism issues?
>>
JUICE
WITH
DRM
>>
They can take this ijuicer and shove it up their fuckin ass.
>>
File: .....jpg (78KB, 1200x500px) Image search: [Google]
.....jpg
78KB, 1200x500px
>>140079114
>In a short period of time, you’ve validated that there is national demand for easier access to fresh produce and hassle-free cold-press juicing — thank you again for coming on this journey with us.

Is this smarm?
>>
>>140079114
Grow a carrot you fucking dumb kraut lol
>>
>>140080570
Juicero was a bi topic on pol a few months (year?) ago, with their outrageous juice tactics and trying to juice money from the hipsters.
They just proved that with juice you lose.
>>
The machine was over built and expensive as fuck

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_Cp-BGQfpHQ
>>
>company makes a juice machine
>Google buys it out or something
>Juicer costs something like $700
>then you have to buy juice packets
>the juicer scans a QR code on the packets and squeezes juice out of the packets
>people find out that you can just squeeze the packets by hand and get the same result, without the $700 juicer
>media field day at this obsolete "smart" juicer that's has millions of dollars in investments
>juicer price drops to $400
>and is now bankrupt for being absolutely retarded and useless
>>
>>140080803
Im calling Merkel you little racist
>>
>>140079114
Finally someone legitimately killed the juice! Not a hoax for once.
>>
>>140079114
isn't that the $400 junk heap that works ONLY on proprietary bags that also cost a shit ton, and squeezing it by hand works just as well?

jesus fuck why would you buy this?
>>
>>140081377

Don't forget needing to log in and being online, someone was getting scammed somewhere when this was greenlit.
>>
>>140079114
>DRM Juicer
>Innovative
>When there is already a variety of excellent (and superior) juicer machines
Hm, I think their shitty approach to business is what killed them
>>
>>140080977
this
>>
>>140081594
when do you reckon they'll ban analog tools and raid your house for every nut, bolt, hammer and hatchet, whilt demanding you replace them with gps enabled bluetooth digitized ones
>>
>>140080690
>thank you for coming on this journey with us
no it's not smarm its how people in palo alto think
>>
>>140081377
It's just a year or two before its time. The exact same philosophy worked for all the other internet-of-things/mass-surveillance gadgets so far.
>>
>>140081825
yeah, too bad most people can't afford and don't want glitzy shovelware.
>>
>>140079114
>Juicero is a company that formerly made a device for fruit and vegetable juicing. The company's product was called the Juicero Press, a Wi-Fi connected juicer that uses single-serving packets of chopped fruits and vegetables sold exclusively by the company by subscription. The San Francisco-based firm received $120 million in startup venture capital starting in 2014, from investors including Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers and Alphabet Inc.[1] On September 1, 2017, the company announced that it suspended sales of the juicer and the packets.
Literally a money laundry scheme by goolag.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvK9_13eMJA

juice is a human right this should have been subsidized by the government
>>
The insides where pretty impressive from the AvE teardown vid. I'd give them credit for that.
>>
>>140079114
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCRx78Zhj7s
>>
>>140080517
Not even a juicer it's a press that squeezes juice.
>>
>>140080059
how do you grow protein bars you fucking idiot?
>>
>>140084463
By growing the chlorella and then extracting the protein.
>>
>>140079114
So they are ending their company because they couldn't lower prices even though the product was already selling at the higher price?
>>
>>140084463
Put a pregnant cockroach in a matchbox?
>>
>>140080517
Ivanka had one.
>>
>>140080803
>with juice you lose.
kek
>>
>>140079114
If you want a juice presser, save up for a real-deal Norwalk Hydraulic Press Juicer
>>
>>140085045
or just eat a fucking carrot you fucking nigger who is too lazy to chew
>>
File: 1496542317695.jpg (112KB, 1015x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1496542317695.jpg
112KB, 1015x1024px
>>140084569
I guess that's what happened to her fathers balls then.
>>
It wasn't really selling that well, and their major touted advantage of the precision of the device wasn't really worth it because you could just open up the fucking bag and pour it out.

They made the same mistake as Keurig, but even worse. What they SHOULD have done was had some kind of patent on the juice packet design, then let third parties make juice packets for it and get a small cut on each bag.

Instead, they made all the juices that worked with it themselves (complicates things AND limits the potential variety) and they even made it require a wireless connection so it wouldn't squeeze if the juice packet was recalled (which is retarded).
>>
>>140084516
are you growing to eat a home grown apple pie next you? lmao fucking moron
>>
>>140081594
>Inb4 the juicer was actually a Bitcoin mining rig with a juice gimmick
700$? Always online? For juice? No fucking way
>>
>>140081377

>junk heap

it's funny because as shown here >>140082109 the machine is easily worth $1000+.

they were hoping to be the main player on a juicer style keurig but it didn't work out.

people still want a juicer with no mess involved so there's bound to be less costly copycats coming.
>>
>>140079114
i hate juice
>>
>>140085387
removing the fiber through pressing is scientifically proven to make nutrients more bioavailable
>>
>>140079114
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Cp-BGQfpHQ

nice teardown
>>
>>140080977
BASED summary
>I bloody juice them bloody bastard fuckers.
>>
>>140080937
I came here to post this
>>
File: And nothing of value was lost.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
And nothing of value was lost.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>140079114
>…because you just killed the most innovative company of the decade:

Nothing but overpriced tat for hipsters.

Where's my fucking flying car?
>>
>>140085638
Oh, it was also completely overengineered. You could have probably gotten almost as good of a squeeze of the packet with substantially less expensive parts. They really needed a juicer that could hit like a $200 price point on sale, $400-$700 for a single function appliance is way too expensive.

And because of the wifi shit you can literally be unable to have the machine press, so have fun trying to troubleshoot your juicer's wifi.
>>
File: One free internet.jpg (61KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
One free internet.jpg
61KB, 500x375px
>>140080195
>But I gave them an excellent idea on how to copy protect the bags so that they can only be juiced in the juicer, they just had to introduce poison into the bag which only the proprietary juicer would extract.

Cro-anon. You owe me a new fucking keyboard. I nearly choked to death when I read that.

Have 1 free internet.
>>
>>140080937
>m.
an hero faggot
>>
>>140080690
>>In a short period of time, you’ve validated that there is national demand for easier access to fresh produce and hassle-free cold-press juicing — thank you again for coming on this journey with us.

Palo Alto speak for "We fucked up, but we need to set it up so with the investors for the next hipster bullshit company that we pass the begging bowl round for that this was somehow a prototype that proved the concept".

Fucking LARPing at running a business.
>>
>>140079114
>griplets can't enjoy juice now
>>
>>140084569
>decided to buy the Juicero

This bitch is advising her father? What the actual fuck.
>>
>>140085846
>removing the fiber through pressing is scientifically proven to make nutrients more bioavailable

and to increase the carb load and cause diabetes
>>
>>140086794
>>decided to buy the Juicero
>This bitch is advising her father? What the actual fuck.

If money is no fucking object (i.e. daddy being a billionaire and leader of the free fucking world) then why the fuck not?

Sure, some dumb cunt spunking good money for bullshit, but she'd only fucking spend it on shoes or some other shit.

At least the juice is tasty and convenient, even if it is about $7 a cunting glass.
>>
>>140085854
This is so odd but satisfying to watch.
such joy over nothing.
>>
File: three_scoops.jpg (62KB, 538x445px) Image search: [Google]
three_scoops.jpg
62KB, 538x445px
You guys don't understand. This was aimed at an upper-class San Francisco audience. Their clientele makes more money in one week than you do in three months.

There was nothing wrong with their business model until poorfags turned it into a meme. That killed the product because it made rich people feel bad about buying it. The internet literally memed Juicero out of business.
>>
Chew and eat the fucking vegetables. Cook a meal, chew and eat them.

Drink water, tea, coffee, chamomile, sage, hibiscus, cocoa.

>juicer
Fucking nu-male faglets.
>>
>>140087509
>There was nothing wrong with their business model until poorfags turned it into a meme. That killed the product because it made rich people feel bad about buying it. The internet literally memed Juicero out of business.

Ace. Who's fucking next then?
>>
I know at least two people that juice but won't even purchase or take a multivitamin. I hate people.
>>
>>140087509
>implying the vast majority of San Franciscans aren't poor as shit because they fell for the San Francisco meme
>implying anyone rich enough to think the Juicero isn't retarded isn't rich enough to afford a Mexican to make fresh juice
>>
>>140088022
Multi-vitamins are a meme. You piss most of it away. Just eat a balanced diet.
>>
>>140088322
>Multi-vitamins are a meme. You piss most of it away. Just eat a balanced diet.

Reasonable alternative though if you can't afford a balanced diet. 100% RDA of multivitamins are like $2 for 100.
>>
any faggot that unironically uses a juicer needs to have the shit beat out of him

not because he uses a juicer, but because of what it says about his character
>>
>>140087509
It was a venture capital sort of thing where you could get the hip new startup to put it in the break room. It never got to the point where that startup employee could afford it with his insane San Fran rent.
>>
>>140087252
>At least the juice is tasty and convenient,
and packaged in estrogenic petrochemicals that will give you cancer and make you sterile?

yeah no thanks I'll just have a banana
>>
>>140085854
I have ripped a lot of shit apart and I have never, ever seen this level of build quality in anything
this is like a WWII analog artillery computer combined with a motorcycle transmission
>>
>>140088568
Unless your diet is literally just ramen and soda, your meme-vitamins are doing more harm to your kidneys than good.
>>
>>140089494
It's beautiful.
>>
>>140088870
>Trying to be healthy is a negative psychological indicator.
Ok.
>>
>>140089494
>I have ripped a lot of shit apart and I have never, ever seen this level of build quality in anything
>this is like a WWII analog artillery computer combined with a motorcycle transmission

To squeeze a fucking bag empty...
>>
>>140086794
IIRC she trashed it
>>
>>140088568
I'm thinking about buying a new piano because balanced diet saves me so much neetbux. "Balanced/healthy diet is expensive" is even bigger and more ridiculous meme than multivitamins or juicers.
>>
>>140089901
it's like carving a perfect replica of david and using it as a door stop at the pub.

this is an engineer's masterpiece being used to apply pressure to bags..
>>
>>140085660
>not growing your own apples for your own homemade pies
Fucking pleb
>>
File: 1fpxdl.jpg (23KB, 547x402px) Image search: [Google]
1fpxdl.jpg
23KB, 547x402px
>>140080195
>>
>>140079114

AVE did a nice teardown of one of these

all things considered the quality of the components and engineering of the press is fucking god-tier, like really fucking good
>>
>>140090243
>all things considered the quality of the components and engineering of the press is fucking god-tier, like really fucking good

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overengineering
>>
>People on this board think it failed when in reality they managed to spend 120 million dollars.
People who were supposed to get paid, GOT PAID. It was huge scam success under the pretense of stupid idea.
>>
File: 1436443329449.png (338KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1436443329449.png
338KB, 640x480px
>>140080195
Absolute madman
>>
>>140089802

juice isn't healthy you retarded subhuman shitstain

you are exactly the type of faggot that needs the shit beat out of him, thank you for providing a perfect example
>>
>>140079114
Obviously all the money to be made was in the juice packets themselves, so they should have focused on only that market and nothing else. Make the simplest possible press. Something with a couple gears, a couple plates, and a lever. Something you could give away for free for anybody who signs up for a 6-month/1-year subscription to the juice packets. Let other companies manufacture the fancy versions of the machine.

Patent the bag and work out deals. If someone wants to figure out a way to juice freeze dried ice cream into a strawberry milkshake or some shit, they can pay you some of the money in royalties.

Without the need for some $700 hyper press that cut way to much into their profits to design and build anyways, they could have legit made this a Keurig type concept. Nobody is going to bring a fucking juicer into work and clean up that mess. This shouldn't be a home product. This should be an on the go product. K-cups are being used in nearly every office anywhere, and these juice packets could have been the same way.

All they needed to do was focus on distribution and availability, and they'd have a pragmatic, innovative product. Leave it to the completely disconnected-with-reality Silicon Valley cucktards to try and sell it as a digital, IoT lifestyle product instead. Not everything has to be a fucking tech product. They deserve to lose every dollar they lose.
>>
>>140092026
I've had 3 patents, not of which earned a fucking penny, since you actually have to have a mountain of cash to defend a patent which I never had.

As for the "patent the bag, not the juicer", there are bags which have been around for decades used for intravenous supply of blood, medication, etc.

These bags are dirt cheap to manufacture in quantity and well out of patent.

Therefore any competitor would simply ignore the fact that juicero has a patent for their bags and simply design and manufacture bags for a generic machine and sell both (bags to the fruit companies at cost of production, machines and finished product to consumers at a profit)
>>
>>140092634
>have to have a mountain of cash to defend a patent
>$125 million in VC funding
Good thing they're not you...
>>
>>140092634
Also, you don't patent the plastic bag itself, you dipshit. You patent the idea of putting fruit and vegetables into a press-for-juice packet.
>>
File: k305719[1].jpg (131KB, 2000x1778px) Image search: [Google]
k305719[1].jpg
131KB, 2000x1778px
Just buy a Ninja blender
>>
>>140093152
>You patent the idea of putting fruit and vegetables into a press-for-juice packet.

Except Cuisinart were doing exactly that in the mid 1970's on their executive model. Didn't take off outside of New York because of distribution problems.
>>
>>140093442
....Which is why I said the money is in focusing on the distribution and availability 2 posts ago. Read.
>>
>>140092634
you should patent a new way of castrating niggers, it would be OK if they infringed on that patent
>>
File: juicero.png (116KB, 450x640px) Image search: [Google]
juicero.png
116KB, 450x640px
>>140079114
I made OC for this thing a while back actually.
>>
>>140093957
>I made OC for this thing a while back actually.

Fool. You should have patented it!
>>
>>140093957
Kek
>>
>>140091719
the fuck are you talking about?
Freshly made vegetable juice is good for you.
Maybe commercial orange juice full of sugar and cornsyrup is bad for you, but don't drink that shit anyway
>>
>>140079114
>Buy our press and our bags of pre-packaged juice
>Fresh Juice!
It was retarded from the start
>>
>>140079114
>https://www.hooktube.com/watch?v=_Cp-BGQfpHQ
Wonderful, startupfags detached from reality deserve to lose every last cent they have. Burn it all down.
>>
>>140079114
Why did Hitler say his Breakfast was ruined?
"I blame the Juice"
>>
File: ivankastupid.jpg (557KB, 1188x1422px) Image search: [Google]
ivankastupid.jpg
557KB, 1188x1422px
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>140093957
TWO CUPS!

LEAF! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!
>>
>buy your bags of juice that you have to have the machine for and you can't buy you juice if you don't have the machine™
>>
>>140094181
>Freshly made vegetable juice is good for you.

Plus most fruit comes "pre-packed". It's what the peel is for.

Just wash them, stack them in the basket above the pulping machine and pulp as necessary. Technology is add no value here.
>>
Jewser
>>
>>140094787
>buy your bags of juice that you have to have the machine for and you can't buy you juice if you don't have the machine™

Palo Alto level of retardation. These cunts deserved to fail.
>>
>>140094788
Or you can put it in a blender and make a smoothie and you can get fiber to prevent yourself from dying from colon cancer at the same time but on the other hand more people should die
>>
>>140080167
I think they closed because the machine was too expensive, useless and sales were very, very low.
>>
>>140093957

Bretty gud, genuine laughter.

>Saved
>>
>>140095067
>Or you can put it in a blender
The problem with blenders is cleaning the crap afterwards, especially the blades.

Then again, if I wanted orange juice I would just go to the market and buy a box of non-concentrated orange juice (with pulp 'n bits).

Not perfect, but cold from the store and no cleaning of blender blades or bullshit subscription to an Internet company.
>>
What does the machine even do? Isn't the bag already full of juice?
>>
>>140095134
Or they successfully laundered and embezzled the amount of money they wanted to
>>
kek BTFO by AvE
>>
>>140095558
you maybe have never used an expensive blender but while that is certainly true for most $50 blenders, for half of that silly $700 price you can get a blendtec or vitamix that are so powerful they are effectively self-cleaning
>>
File: Screenshot 2017-09-03 16.49.08.png (568KB, 824x646px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2017-09-03 16.49.08.png
568KB, 824x646px
>>140095590
>>
File: 1503931330593.jpg (62KB, 702x820px) Image search: [Google]
1503931330593.jpg
62KB, 702x820px
>>140079114
Biofaggot spotted
>>
File: 1504135349671.jpg (46KB, 446x658px) Image search: [Google]
1504135349671.jpg
46KB, 446x658px
>>140095907
That Juicero really is one skookum choocher. Too much marketing wank, though.
>>
File: Jack LaLanne_a_p.jpg (105KB, 349x466px) Image search: [Google]
Jack LaLanne_a_p.jpg
105KB, 349x466px
Fuck off you beta faggot, there is only one juicer that is king!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PElJ7VHs0M
>>
>>140095590
>>140095907
If you watch the breakdown video you can see the complex gearing and precision mechanisms with stainless steel planetary gear reduction mechanisms, worm drives and low-wear brass bearings and basically what the machine does with all this is that it has a flat surface that moves toward another flat surface and the bag in between is squeezed by these flat surfaces and the juice inside the bag comes out of the nozzle
>>
>>140096486
But as I said earlier, it is simply over-engineered. The same effect could be achieved by running the bag between two rollers with a withholding mechanism running ahead of the rollers to prevent the pulp escaping in advance of the rollers.

The same effect as the plantery gear whizz-bangery achieves for a fraction of the mechanics and a fraction of the cost.

If they'd done that they might still be in fucking business.

They were a meme company designed to fail.
>>
>>140096278
the CHAD juicer
>>
>>140080327
>All the juice he took, all the bags he'd taken and the corners he'd cut in Night City, and still he'd see the Juicero in his sleep, bright lattices of juice unfolding across that colorless void...
>>
>>140079114
>juicero?
jus-ero?
jew-zero!
>>
>>140097881
>juicero?
>jus-ero?
>jew-zero!

Not a juicer, but...
>>
File: IMG_9485.jpg (97KB, 541x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9485.jpg
97KB, 541x1024px
>>140097467
>the matrix turned out to be bunch of numbers attached to inane jokes for which the punchline is always "niggers" or "your mom" accompanied by pictures of cartoon girls wearing little to no clothing and sometimes if you make a really funny joke the president of the United States of America will reach out of the ether to give you a virtual high-five and other than that there is nothing really interesting to see except that sometimes the numbers repeat
oh well, at least we have anime tiddies
>>
>>140084549
(You)

You deserve it.
>>
>>140080195
they will eventualy lmao
>>
>>140098767
>they will eventualy lmao

Great "The Poisonater" with the tagline "It sucks out what we put in".
>>
>>140084549
>>140098404
I believe this is known as Turkish Bonsai
>>
>>140098933
Checked and keked
>>
>>140080195
Picardia
>>
>>140082867
>code lyoko
nvr frgt
>>
>1980
>''wow I bet the 2000's will be high tech as shit''
>''flying cars''
>''AI''
>''Space travel''
>''robot servants''
>2017
>Juice but with DRM, that will be 699.99$ please
>>
>having sympathy for juice
>>
File: juice loosener.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
juice loosener.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>140079114
ALL that from ONE $40 bag of juice substitute?
>>
>>140099880
>ALL that from ONE $40 bag of juice substitute?

But the CONVENIENCE...!
>>
File: 1 Redpill The Shills.png (231KB, 851x721px) Image search: [Google]
1 Redpill The Shills.png
231KB, 851x721px
>>140079114
Way to shill for your product there annon.

SAGE NOT POLITICAL
>>
File: 1504150032324-pol.gif (2MB, 237x240px) Image search: [Google]
1504150032324-pol.gif
2MB, 237x240px
>>140086525
>>
What about this?
>>
>>140101569
>What about this?
Alright. Give us a fucking clue...
>>
>>140101569

Thats an Elite machine.
>>
Check out AvE channel on YouTube. He takes the shit apart. It is engineered like a MF for no fucking reason. They could have made it cheaper but chose to make the machine literally 500 cost for muh quality
>>
>>140101673
Sous vide
>>
>>140101673
https://anovaculinary.com/what-is-sous-vide/
>>
File: jonesintensifies89768.png (159KB, 1258x1404px) Image search: [Google]
jonesintensifies89768.png
159KB, 1258x1404px
>>140098933
Goddamnit that's brilliant
>>
>>140101836
>>140101921
supposedly you can make the same thing with a styrofoam beer cooler for a fraction of a fraction of the price and it can be just as elite if you add a 4-digit digital thermometer
>>
>>140101921
>Sous vide
So, let me get this straight. You cook it at like a low temperature for hours on end so that it cooks evenly all the way through and then, because it has the external appearance of boiled meat (since it is boiled meat), you apply the equivalent of a creme brulee burner to cook the outside so that it doesn't look and taste like boiled meat.
>>
>>140102582
It's not boiled though, it retains its juices

Otherwise correct
>>
If anyone believes Juicero was ever anything other than a Jewish money laundering scheme, you need to lurk more.
>>
>>140079114
>not boiling your own fruit in the oven to make juice and filtering out the pulp to make paper goods with.
>>
>>140080517
It was a convenience device for the super wealthy. The people who made it and the people who bought it lived in an extremely small bubble. This was for the gwinith paltro crowd and it wasn't a big enough demographic to support the cost.
>>
>make juice-aka
>need expensive machine to open it
>machine is slow as fuck
>turns our can open by hand and it’s faster than machine
>everyone realizes machine is completely pointless
Gee I wonder why it failed
>>
Man, I really missed out on getting one of these. Now I have to get a cheapo juicer for a tenth of the price that gives me the same result! How the hell am I going to feel like a big tool without a Juicero™?!
>>
>>140103260
>Man, I really missed out on getting one of these. Now I have to get a cheapo juicer for a tenth of the price that gives me the same result! How the hell am I going to feel like a big tool without a Juicero™?!

You could always...use your hand. At least that is something you are familiar with...
>>
File: juic.png (411KB, 1196x655px) Image search: [Google]
juic.png
411KB, 1196x655px
Here's an article if anyone is interested. It seems like the machine is an excellent engineering piece. But still, is useless for consumers
>>
nu-maled.
>>
File: Cinnablast.png (567KB, 630x349px) Image search: [Google]
Cinnablast.png
567KB, 630x349px
Who the fuck actually drinks juice?
In all the (((vegan))) circles I hang around in, everyone laughs juice off as a cuck's way of thinking they're drinking anything as healthy as a blended smoothie or straight up fruit, and wondering why their shit is now thin, watery and green.

Don't tell me any of you actually drink your little juicy-juice out of a sippy cup, might as well drink capri sun and order chocolate milk at the IHOP.
>>
>>140101569

>1337

Fuck you.
>>
>>140103959
I make smoothies but use a Vitamix
>>
>>140080977
(((Google))) invests $120m because they thought it was a good idea. What did they really want it for?
>>
>>140103719
>It seems like the machine is an excellent engineering piece. But still, is useless for consumers

So we build this wonderful car engine...and then fitted it into a washing machine.

Fucking retardation, utter idiocy. This is what happens when supposedly smart people with no common sense do stuff.

It's also why Silicon Valley is a fucking joke.
>>
>>140104007
That's the way to do it. Any other blender just chokes and needs me to baby it with a spoon to get all the veg to catch in the blades.
>>
>>140104179
>(((Google))) invests $120m because they thought it was a good idea. What did they really want it for?

A IP tracking device in the house of the rich and famous. Who knows what the onboard, Internet connected computing device ACTUALLY did...?
>>
>>140096278
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viejY6UZ5Bk
It's okay, but will it ever top the Juice Loosener?
>>
>>140086525
kys
>>
>>140096278
>>140097071
Can someone do a meme with the chad juicer and the virgin juicero please.
>>
>>140092634
>patents are useless unless you have the cash to defend them
Take that up with the guy who invented intermittent wipers. Face it, your inventions were just shit
>>
>>140101569
Sous-vide machines are actually useful because they allow you to control the temperature of the water without having to babysit it with a thermometer. Only downside is it takes forever.
>>
>>140103719
>>140080937
Damn that thing was a work of fucking art.
Shows what you can do with $120 million and no sense.
>>
File: NOTICE.png (13KB, 552x428px) Image search: [Google]
NOTICE.png
13KB, 552x428px
I fixed the situation.
>>
File: 652544881463.png (980KB, 720x953px) Image search: [Google]
652544881463.png
980KB, 720x953px
>>140079114
F
>>
>Juicer that needs to be online

These people deserve to fail
>>
>>140103719
((Einstein))
>>
>>140106354
You spelled credibility wrong jackass.
>>
>>140106708
>chad attorney
>wasting time spelling properly
Doesn't work like that, kid.
>>
The creator.
>>
>>140087509
Gee, what a tragedy that this excellent product was pushed off the market. Now, the innovation will stall and we'll be stuck smashing fruits with mallets.
>>
>>140105717
>Sous-vide machines are actually useful because they allow you to control the temperature of the water

Yes, and you need this because, what??? There are recipies requiring you to keep the water at exact temperature? I know some people are morons, but how can you defend something like that. It's utterly and completely useless, there is not a chef or home cook that is ever in a situation that would need it.
>>
>>140094788
>take fruit
>split into nutritional pulp and sugar water
>throw the nutritional part away and drink the sugar
Sounds reasonable.
>>
>>140107306
>I recognize that nose!
>>
>>140107916
There is because it's a slow slow cook at temperatures that are barely warm
>>
>>140108103
It looks like the Lampshade my grandfather bought with him after the war.
>>
>>140081594
>>140081594
why in the world would a juicer need to be online at all??
>>
>>140080937
we need sam hyde to do a video on the juicero

kinda like loot crates
>>
>>140108266
To check your DRM credentials and if you are allowed to drink that pack you just put in the machine.
It's 2017.
>>
>>140080517
It just squeezes the juice out of bags, it's not even technically a juicer lmao
>>
>>140095134
The problem as i remember it was that you could just open the machine and press on the bag for free juice.
>>
>>140108419
They wasted so much money establishing a supply chain on top of selling their juicers at a loss.

So fucking stupid.
>>
>>140108236
You don't need exact temperatures, I've been doing it for five years already, and it's the simplest cook ever in the whole world. Pack all the shit in vacuum, throw it in water, go away. Then take it out when it's done, and poison some stupid fuck with pvc. Pancakes are harder. I can guarantee you that top restaurants never use anything like it, for one, they're always broke and have no money to spend on expensive equipment, and for other, there is absolutely no need for one.
>>
>>140103959
>get juice without HFCS and 900 additives (not hard if you don't live in a shit country)
>water down 50/50

tasty drink that won't give you the 'beetus.
>>
>>140103959
>In all the (((vegan))) circles I hang around in
lol cuck, you think you have the right to go off on a rant on pol while admitting you associate with these people?
>>
>>140109250
>I can guarantee you that top restaurants never use anything like it

"Waiter? How long is my steak going to take?"

"Donno sir, ask me a little later...say Tuesday..."
>>
>>140079114
>Buy a juicer that only takes already juiced fruits
>BUT IT HAS WIFI
how fucking stupid can you be to buy one of these things, do people not know what a juicer is for? Do people not know what a blender is?

We've let morons become so insulated that now everyone has to Google how to do things and sometimes people are so stupid that they word their Google searches in such a way that "how do I make juice" leads to "the world's greatest juicer with WiFi"
>>
File: ... Shah.jpg (14KB, 304x296px) Image search: [Google]
... Shah.jpg
14KB, 304x296px
>>140087509
Oh no that suuuUuuuUUuUUUcks duuuuuUUUUuUDe.
>>
>>140096204

Son of a diddly
>>
>>140110480
>implying factory farming isn't the most egregious affront to nature since designated shitting beaches
>implying "organic, free-ranged" meat isn't literally a jewish trick to get normies to feel good about eating animals
Veganism is redpilled.
>>
>>140080195
Haha
>>
>>140112752
Nah, I'm vegan and keep it a secret in public because they are a totally cancerous, leftist crowd. They are walking Club Mate tier bluepills.
>>
>>140112752
If noone ate meat or wore furs wild animals would become unexploitable vermin and wild lands would be usurped for lebensraum. Good luck with conservation once the economic motive is verboten.
>>
>>140105383
yes plz
>>
>>140079114
white appliances suck because they always look so grimy everytime you put a fingerprint on them.
>>
>>140115253
wash your hands anon
>>
>>140115253
>shart in mart can't touch anything white without making it dirty as fuck
>>
File: def_8801.jpg (2MB, 4256x2832px) Image search: [Google]
def_8801.jpg
2MB, 4256x2832px
>>140079114
>not going to the market to buy your own veggies
>not getting your ass out of the house for a walk in the sun
>not supporting the local farmers who have fresh produce every fucking week
>giving the jew 400 sheckles for a shit juicer
>not making the juice yourself

Fucking neck yourself german jew.
>>
>>140086525
God dammit Reddit. y you ruin this thread
>>
>>140079114
It must be a typo. We want to kill Jews not juice.
>>
File: 1401054317627.png (202KB, 839x900px) Image search: [Google]
1401054317627.png
202KB, 839x900px
>>140101569
Sous vide is fucking amazing if you like to cook 10/10 meals on the weekends. The only downside is that it takes 3-5 hours for the food to finish, so nobody who comes home from work at 5pm will bother to wait that long before they eat dinner.

I always use it when I have company. I've eaten Kobe beef a number of times when dining out. When I use the sous vide to cook regular a regular $10 steak, it'll taste and feel just like Kobe beef.

That shit's not a meme.
>>
>>140101569
THE BEST way to make a tender steak.
>>
File: 1504158568820.jpg (75KB, 960x731px) Image search: [Google]
1504158568820.jpg
75KB, 960x731px
>>140080977
it's a bloody mystery how humans have made it this far without accidentally exterminating itself.
>>
but..it came with an app..that allowed you to track how many juice packets you had left..so you always knew when to restock

this was supposed to change the juice world
>>
>>140079948
Pretty much
>>
>>140080937
this vid is something special
>>
>>140085854
that was awesome
>>
>>140099880
IT'S WHISPER QUIET!
>>
File: 1239847059972haitidn.jpg (92KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1239847059972haitidn.jpg
92KB, 400x300px
>>140080937
I love AvE
Thread posts: 214
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.