[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did it happen Brits? Warsaw, Poland now better place to live

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 25

File: LondonVsWarsaw.png (31KB, 908x404px) Image search: [Google]
LondonVsWarsaw.png
31KB, 908x404px
How did it happen Brits? Warsaw, Poland now better place to live than London.

According to Life Quality Index, Warsaw is now better place to live than London.

https://www.numbeo.com/quality-of-life/compare_cities.jsp?country1=United+Kingdom&country2=Poland&city1=London&city2=Warsaw
>>
File: 1503858218531.jpg (126KB, 750x890px) Image search: [Google]
1503858218531.jpg
126KB, 750x890px
bumping
>>
Those things are always putting Vancouver at or near the top...average detached house in Vancouver costs almost $2million USD.
wtf?
If you can pay $2mil for a house of course your quality of life is pretty fucking great.
>>
File: CrimeLondonVsWarsaw.png (47KB, 1030x503px) Image search: [Google]
CrimeLondonVsWarsaw.png
47KB, 1030x503px
Also crime
>>
>>140075938
yeah but housing in Warsaw is cheaper than in London too
>>
>>140075448
I imagine because all the Polish people left
>>
>>140075448
London was always a shit place to live, if you're not obscenely wealthy
>>
>>140075448
Stay away from Eastern Europe, do not come here. Only violent gypsy people who will attack and rape you for no reason at all.
Please stay in Gayropa, thanks
>>
>>140075448
because the demand to live in london is a lot higher than in warsaw, so people in london end up spending like a grand a month to sleep in a closet or a shed in someones garden

obviously that isnt a very good way to live. and any 2 bed flat you'll find atleast triple that amount living in it
>>
>>140075938
Those fucking headlights are a crime against humanity.
>>
Recently did a eurotrip to London and warsaw.

London is only better if you're mega rich. If not, expect to spend all your cash on rent and no savings. I'd rather live in warsaw with my salary of $1500 a week than London.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-09-03-13-24-54.jpg (475KB, 2560x1085px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-09-03-13-24-54.jpg
475KB, 2560x1085px
Hah. London < Warsaw < Vienna
>>
File: rainbow in warsaw.jpg (832KB, 2554x1699px) Image search: [Google]
rainbow in warsaw.jpg
832KB, 2554x1699px
Warsaw is a shithole anyway, Cracow master race. Warsaw is literally a polish equivalent of any modern big city, it's boring and doesn't have any atmosphere. The only thing Warsaw has ever done right is pic rel

I wish I never moved to Spain, fuck
>>
>>140080265
Dude, I live in Vienna and I'm frequently in Eastern Europe.
You must be nuts to not see what is going on in our city, large parts of the city are turning into a ghetto right now.
There's no safety anymore, that's why I'm moving soon to NĂ–.
But even there I see niggers and muslims everywhere.
>>
>>140075448
Poles ruined London, so of course Warsaw is higher. They're sending their worst.
>>
>>140080241
Regardless of the insanely high prices, how did the trips compare in terms of enjoyment, your opinion of their lifestyles, and how ENRICHED they were?
>>
>>140080589
There are no brown people in Warsaw.
>>
>>140080118
Nah, just gonna stay here earn 10x you salary and when shit hits the fan i just buy the biggest house in poland
Keep cleaning toilets
>>
https://www.numbeo.com/quality-of-life/compare_cities.jsp?country1=Poland&country2=United+Kingdom&city1=Wroclaw&city2=London
https://www.numbeo.com/crime/compare_cities.jsp?country1=Poland&country2=United+Kingdom&city1=Wroclaw&city2=London
>>
>>140080265
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Austria
Islam is the second most widely professed religion in Austria, practiced by 7% of the total population according to 2014 estimates and 13.5% of all newborn in 2014 had Muslim mother..[2] The vast majority of Muslims in Austria belong to Sunni denomination.[3] Most Muslims came to Austria during the 1960s as migrant workers from Turkey and Bosnia and Herzegovina. There are also communities of Arab and Afghan origin.

Most Muslims live in the capital Vienna (12.5%) followed by the westernmost state Vorarlberg.
>>
>>140079708
This

Warsaw is a pile of shit, like all Polish cities
>>
But all the polish doctors and nurses moved here to pick fruit and work in amazon warehouses. How can it be better if they have no nurses?
>>
>>140080489
Yes, in our perspective Vienna is hell, but if you compare it to the rest of Europe it is heaven
>>
>>140080134
>>140080134
>>140079871
Crime seems insane in London

London-800 victims of knife attack injuries in 2 months

WHOLE Poland-700 victims of knife attack injuries in a WHOLE year.

Let this sink in. 38 mln country in Eastern Europe has less knife attacks in a year than London alone in 2 months

http://statystyka.policja.pl/st/wybrane-statystyki/bron/bron-przestepstwa/50844,Przestepstwa-przy-uzyciu-broni.html

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/1000-knife-crime-victims-in-london-each-month-shocking-new-figures-show-8681511.htm
>>
>>140080881
>But all the polish doctors and nurses moved here to pick fruit and work in amazon warehouses.
Polish doctors and nurses work in NHS.
Although from what I hear they prefer to work in private clinics in Germany and Ireland because pay is better, working conditions are better and people are friendlier.
>>
File: 1477292941408.jpg (66KB, 428x510px) Image search: [Google]
1477292941408.jpg
66KB, 428x510px
>tfw a friend of mine just returned from london and told me he knows how to steal cars now
>>
>>140080722
Actually I'm very invested here in Austria. I was born here and went straight to the top 1% in terms of income.
All my friends are German and I don't even speak my Slavic mothers tongue that well anymore.
So I'm fucked, except if I'm willing to leave all people I care about behind, which I'm not.
I don't want right wingers from here to leave to EE, because then I'm certainly fucked.
The top 1%ters in Austria are all fucked up lefties. Just two days ago a guy explained to me how free speech should be banned and everything censored and that we should all race mix.
When I explained to him that we will regress and fall back into the dark ages once these people take over he said he'd be fine with that.
Of course no one of them has children or even a wife. These people just want to die, there's no more arguments that can reach them anymore.
>>
>>140080589
Londons rich areas are more enjoyable- restaurants, lifestyle, sightseeing, but I couldn't afford to live there long term. Warsaw is a bit drab compared to London but whites only and the rich lifestyle is probably attainable for me there.

But outside of zone 1 London I did a drive and it looked awful. Muzzies and blacks everywhere. I could never live in an area like that.
>>
London is relevant so it's expensive. Warsaw is not so it's cheap.

>what is economics
>>
>>140081050
Doesn't sound too unbelievable desu. Although I have to think, if these people leave their countries when the chips are down back at home, and then flee the UK to return home at the first sign of trouble, they're hardly of any loyal character are they?
>>
>>140080942
Its also many times bigger and has many times more people

Slightly less crime is the only redeeming factor for Polish cities. But that only because most of the trash left the country. Still some of them are here, I see them regularly.
>>
I've honestly spent the last 6 months seriously considering whether I should try moving to Poland.

I work online, so I can do my job from literally anywhere with a connection, and I while I make jack shit by the standards of the UK, in Poland, my earnings would be well above average.

On top of that, I'd have white neighbours again.
>>
>>140080901
Sorry, but you are wrong about that. Places like Prague, Budapest or Warsaw are better places to live.
It's 100% white places and almost all of them from once ethnicity. Very safe, you need not worry about anything there.
They tax you very little and there's no parasitism like here in Austria.
>>
>>140081199
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/08/02/acid-attacks-now-widespread-public-need-training-helping-victims/

cid attacks are now so prevalent that the public needs to be trained in helping victims, the Royal College of Emergency Medicine (RCEM) has said.

The London alone, the number of attacks rocketed from 261 in 2015, to 454 last year, an increase of 73 per cent.

In Poland they are so law, Police doesn't even indicate them in statistics
>>
>>140081271
>Its also many times bigger and has many times more people
What is per capita ?

>Slightly less crime is the only redeeming factor for Polish cities
>slightly

At the moment it goes beyond slightly. There is HUGE difference between crime in Poland and Western European countries. Are there many acid attacks in Warsaw ?
>>
>>140081298
>Very safe, you need not worry about anything there.

Other than your bike. Or leaving stuff in your garden that wł get stolen.

Polaks are nothing but lazy drunks and thieves.
>>
>>140081287
Consider Wroclaw and Krakow, they're probably the best cities to live in if you want to meet a lot of people and make friends. Especially if you're around 20-30 years old.

Warsaw is full of foreigners and visitors from other cities.

Also don't worry, you can speak in english with almost everyone. Learning polish is going to be hard as fuck though.
>>
>>140081298
Yup quality of life in Prague is also higher than in London

https://www.numbeo.com/quality-of-life/compare_cities.jsp?country1=United+Kingdom&country2=Czech+Republic&city1=London&city2=Prague
>>
>>140081602
How many stabbings are there in Poland per year ?
>>
>>140081549
Bla bla muh meme acid attacks. It's still a much better place to live because of the job opportunities
>>
>>140081439
That has nothing to do with what I said. No-one's denying London is a global city full of trash. It's this way because it's a relevant city whereas Warsaw is just a backwater in an ex-communist country still trying to develop.

I'd still rather live in London than Warsaw. London's famous for a reason. I can't think of one landmark in Warsaw.
>>
>>140081707
> It's still a much better place to live because of the job opportunities
>Who cares is my face is melted, I got a job.
Also your job will hardly suffice to pay the rent if you live in London.
>>
>>140081116
And I'm sure driving in London was a pleasant experience...

If you look at any UK news sites about London, half the actual British commenters will agree that the city is just a lost cause.
>>
>>140081602
Same here. Crime is still much much lower in EE.
I recently saw a statistic, that violent crime like knife attacks in London is 20x higher than in all of Poland.
Fucking insane, less violent crime among 38 million Poles than in one fucking British city.
>>
>>140081751
>I'd still rather live in London than Warsaw. London's famous for a reason. I can't think of one landmark in Warsaw.
If I think about London, the first thing that comes to mind are ghettos and people driven over in terror attacks.
>>
>>140075448
delete this thread

warsaw is full already.
>>
>>140081763
I'd you're cleaning toilets, then yeah probably not.
>>
>>140081830
I recently was in London, and of course I also saw East London.
It's become fucking Afghanistan. NO FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE THERE.
>>
>>140081815
>I recently saw a statistic, that violent crime like knife attacks in London is 20x higher than in all of Poland.
Fucking insane, less violent crime among 38 million Poles than in one fucking British city.

You mean this probably

London-800 victims of knife attack injuries in 2 months

WHOLE Poland-700 victims of knife attack injuries in a WHOLE year.

http://statystyka.policja.pl/st/wybrane-statystyki/bron/bron-przestepstwa/50844,Przestepstwa-przy-uzyciu-broni.html

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/1000-knife-crime-victims-in-london-each-month-shocking-new-figures-show-8681511.htm

Also the Polish data is from 2014 and since then crime has gone even lower, so it's probably even less.
>>
>>140081926
So what? Was it safe to walk? Did anything happen to you?
>>
>>140082009
Obviously not because I kept my head down and made sure to not do anything that would require punishment according to East London Sharia law.
But I don't fucking want to live like that. I can't imagine how bad it must feel for these people who have been left behind in these places.
There are white people RIGHT NOW living in London like a Dhimmi in a Caliphate.
>>
>>140082009
>Was it safe to walk?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzw1_2b-I7A
>>
t. London resident of 4 years

1) London isn't really comparable to anywhere but Paris and NYC i suppose. It probably has bigger economic output than Poland as a whole so its not really a good thing to compare it to. Apart form the East-Asian mega-cities I don't really see London being a major failure or outlier in terms of its issues (so compared to other Western Capitals)

2) London attracts the wealthiest/most powerful people in the World, if it was a shit-hole where would they be? Really though the truth is more complicated. London is really diverse in wealth and good and bad areas are side by side.

There aren't really "bad" areas anymore in the central area as the whole city is gentrified, from the centre outwards, however there aren't really crime-free sanctuaries either. This does mean that the highest crime and biggest dives are generally outside of the main part of the city, i.e down out east to stratford or nw to wembly or up towards hackney and even out of the city entirely to Croydon.

I wouldn't feel unsafe walking from Brixton up through to Islington for example at any point in time but you'd probably switch between grimy / luxury every couple of minutes. Z1-Z2 as a whole this applies, not to say the z3/z4 areas are bad though as many of the nicest places in London are in Z3/4 (out sw-w though)
>>
>>140082009
i could walk in cities in afghanistan without anything happening to me, doesn't change the fact that it's more likely for me to get blown up over there.
>>
>>140081981
You've got to realise one thing about these people who support this immigration.
They don't care how many people are raped and murdered, they have been so thoroughly demoralised that they just want to die.
There's no hope for any kind of future left in them, they just want to maximise pleasure right now until the inevitable end comes for them.
So there's no point in arguing or debating with them, they are a lost cause and their bloodlines will be erased from the genetic pool.
>>
>>140082760
i honestly have to say i felt safer in NYC than in Paris or London. But thats probably because i stayed in Manhattan.
>>
>>140082760
I travel between Central Europe and London since 6 years.
Brits don't realize this, but their cities are simply....dirty. I don't know why, but there is always thrash on the streets, ugly grim buildings, little greenery.
I don't know why.
Also for example people in McDonalds in Poland always put the left overs and wrappings in thrash cans after eating while in UK people just leave it on the floor or tables.
>>
>>140082797
Probably because it's a fucking war zone
>>
>>140075448

i would make the claim that white parts of London are of better quality while shitskin infested areas are deep red,

on a total average the numbers are about right
>>
>>140083009
They have just imported too many brown people.
I know how London was 20 years ago, must of these leftie Brits do not know it.
They believe it's always been worse and that they are now on the top of civilisation.
But that's not the case, I have seen Moscow, Warsaw, Prague, London and Paris 20 years ago and I see it now because my work takes me there every now and then.
The differences in development is simply astonishing.
Western cities in general have turned much worse while Eastern cities have turned much better.
Some Eastern cities are now like Vienna (that always had high living standards) where I live was 20 years ago. Clean and very safe.
I'm fearful what will become of this country, I doubt it will be good.
>>
>>140083009
Funny, because I was just in McDonald's I Wrocław last night, I should've taken the picture what the trash can looked like. It was over filled with packages lying next to it.

There's trash lying on streets very often, polacks are fucking niggers when it comes to trash. Not to mention illegal dumping of trash in forests, beaches etc..

Slavs are fucking niggers.
>>
>>140083184
You instantly loose lot of life quality if there are so many brown or Muslim people.
It's because you then start to navigate between places that are safe to go and those who are not.
Also these brown people are not stopped from entering the white parts of the city.
They will inevitably find a way to rob, rape and murder whites.
>>
>>140083445
Interesting, seems like there are still too many jews in Poland. Why don't you leave for Israel?
>>
>>140075448
>warsaw
litterally the worst of polen cities.

fully infiltrated by commie ruskis with shit weather and worst food in europe
>>
>>140082955
I wouldn't be surprised if petty crime was higher in London but I feel like bigger crimes like being killed are higher in NYC (although its low in both).

>>140083009

I think you are borderline troll no?

>Dirty

Its a big city things get dirty London's infrastructure is pretty well invested in and I see big street cleaning efforts every morning on my commute so I think the city does a decent job, especially in the central areas. Germanic/Scandi/Nip places do it better but I don't see much to complain about. I'd say London is one of the cleanest Brit large cities though, better than the northern ones imo..

>Little Greenery

London is a very green city, I doubt you've been here much if you are making that claim leafy streets are popular in the UK and parks are to, I'm living in one of the least green areas of London and have multiple parks within a 10 minute walk.

>Grim buildings

compared to what literal commie countries etc? London has some of boldest skylines in Europe and they are building them up fast (cwharf is gonna almost double, city getting new stuff, 9 elms new dev) and some of the most famous buildings in the world. Most of the city is a cluster fuck of old builds and new builds i'd hardly call it grim.
>>
>>140083700
>and worst food in europe
I concur, if only they had delicacies like UK
>>
>>140083619
I'm not a jew, I'm just redpilled on this mediocre pile of shit polacks call a country
>>
>>140083914
Just import lots of brown people to have diverse food. Also they'll start creating sex slave markets selling underage Polish girls.
What's not to love about it?
>>
>>140081616
>Consider Wroclaw and Krakow
this FUCKING this
avoid warsau like a plague
>>
>>140081926
>foreigner comes to massive city full of business/tourism/education
>is somehow surprised to find other foreigners already there
you can all fuck off as far as i am concerned
>>
>>140080118
This
>>
>>140075448
Unless you're mega wealthy, I don't doubt this at all.
>>
>>140083859
I live in London since 6 years.
It's a joke. But Brits don't understand it if they haven't lived in other countries.
Yes, London is dirty, full of thrash, cigarette butts and food leftovers thrown out next to garbage bags. You don't have it in Eastern Europe, besides slums streets are much more cleaner than in UK.
As to your "parks" don't make me laugh, it's usually a field of grass with 1-2 trees in it.
>>
>>140083859
No way is London cleaner than Liverpool.
>>
>>140083914
just to follow up if you want to make fun of anything in London the food is the bit that makes you seem disabled.

I would argue that London is easily one of the best cities to eat in the world, there is no real domestic London cuisine left but you can have the best of everything else all here.

Ofc if you are a poorfag you can do one, but that is your own fault.
>>
>>140083999
You should try to make it more like Switzerland, so that you can't throw trash out without your smartphone being recorded and a facial recognition footage of you taken while doing it, as well as all the trash being analyzed for organic and inorganic matter so that you can be fined automatically if there was a gram of anything forbidden in the wrong trash bin.
>>
>>140000000
>>
>>140083009
Our cities are dirtier I'll admit that. The Netherlands blew me away at how clean the place is. I guess that's one benefit of being bombed to pieces and being able to rebuild. We still have buildings that are hundreds of years old.
>>
>>140084100
I come to London to to business with Brits who want to do business with me and leave once it's been done.
I do not come to take welfare, I do not come to find a women and I do not come to steal or rape underage British girls, that's because I'm a white.
What do these brown people in London do. What did they come for?
Did they come because a Brit contacted them in their origin country because he'd like to do business with them?
>>
>It's another Europeans who unironically have Merkel set their immigration policy shit on London because they've seen a picture of Tower Hamlets and forget that places like Wimbledon, Richmond, Fulham, and Kingston exist

London's not perfect but there's a reason Poles flock here and we don't flock to Warsaw.
>>
File: Brissy.jpg (182KB, 590x742px) Image search: [Google]
Brissy.jpg
182KB, 590x742px
What score did your town get?
>>
>>140084246
Wow that's a little too far. All I want is for these white skinned niggers to just have some decency to shit their own place as much as they are currently.
>>
ITT: Polacks trying desperately to depict themselves as better than Western Europeans, because they actually feel their inferiority and what Westerners think of them deep inside bothers them, so they will seize any opportunity that appears, to try to heal their complex of inferiority and lash out against Westerners

What a joke those Polacks are. Reminder that Westerners still have global corporations and shitload of Nobel prizes, while Polacks have nothing, except unearned advantage in the form of lacking multiculturalism, because Polacks are too poor for anybody to want to come to Poland
>>
>>140084141
yeh fuck off London has no famous or good green spaces, i guess you are right. Wouldn't be surprised if some of our parks were more notable than the city of Warsaw.
>>
>>140084526
The thing is my friend, it's not static. Things change, there's sometimes downturns and degeneracy and them culture rebounds and society rebuilds itself.
But what distinguishes your current state of degeneracy and the coming downfall from the previous ones is that you are now stuck with having millions of brown people who breed like rabbits.
If Brits are going to rebound in the future it is only going to happen if a massive blood toll is paid. And I fear you wont.
You might go down this time and never recover again.
Maybe in 500 years when these brown people have sufficiently evolved to reach the level of whites today.
Maybe never. After all individualism, freedom of speech and liberty are concepts that do not exist anywhere else in the world, except in majority white populations.
These other races do not even understand the value of these concepts.
>>
>>140084863
> Reminder that Westerners still have global corporations and shitload of Nobel prizes,
Brazil and South Africa have them too sweetie, and this is what the West is becoming fast.
>>
>>140084216
>Ofc if you are a poorfag you can do one, but that is your own fault.
Nobody can be blamed for being born in the wrong family.
Rich and poor people are born not made.
>>
>>140085238
Except they don't?
>>
>>140085238
Brazil and South Africa aren't industrialized countries and they have barely any Nobel prizes. What the fuck are you even talking about you desperate Pollock? You know you're only pathetically showing how mentally broken and bothered you are? You're seeking acceptance with those desperate attemps to depict Poorland as a country on par with the West. The West has gathered so many achievements over decades and centuries that Pollocks won't be able to match them. Accept out fate, the strength of Poorland is in the fact that it is still a wild and undeveloped country, and such countries might have a chance to improve their demographics, like Africa or Asia
>>
>>140075448
Where is the bit that says "Warsaw is a fucking shithole full of Dresiarz?"
>>
>>140075769
Newfag
>>
File: 5.png (29KB, 693x691px) Image search: [Google]
5.png
29KB, 693x691px
>>140075448
euros BTFO
>>
File: POLA0001.png (8KB, 413x260px) Image search: [Google]
POLA0001.png
8KB, 413x260px
>>140075448
ha ha yes
>>
>>140080455
We can thank Germans for that

>>140080265
>Vienna
>Muslim ghetto

>>140081751
>I can't think of one landmark in Warsaw.
This city still exists. This is its biggest achievement.
>>
>>140081751
I'd rather live in Poland I think, the air in London alone is some of the worst in the world for toxic pollutants. Literally worse than Beijing.

The people are shit, crime is much higher, and the quality of life is lower, and shown by OP.

Yep definitely Poland (also the woman are more attractive)
>>
Leaf here who wants to move to Warsaw or Krakow... whats the job market like and is the cost of living cheaper there than here in the gta. I speak little polish, would I fit in?
>>
>>140083445
Have you been to Montenegro, Serbia or Bosnia my dude.
>>
File: 1447319859737.png (3MB, 1493x1091px) Image search: [Google]
1447319859737.png
3MB, 1493x1091px
>>140075448
>>
>>140084863
"Polacks have nothing"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Polish_Nobel_laureates
kys faggot
>>
>>140085868
> whats the job market like
if you are unskilled peasant then don't expect anything sophisticated, but if you are educated then it is easy to have a job with salary ~$1.5k after taxes and this is very /comfy/

> is the cost of living
Warsaw:
60m^2 flat in a commie block ~$90k
80m^2 flat in a new block ~$180k
120m^2 house in the suburbs ~$300k
>>
>Bongs conflating overall cost of living with living standards and quality of life.

It's not because it's a more populous city and therfore more expensive, cost of living is considered and factored in the figures, that's why their expressed as in index and in terms of ratios. Sorry pops but London really is just that shitty.
>>
>>140086483
Please don't continue the education meme. It's fake bullshit.
I didn't finish my university degree and made it easily into the top 1% here in Austria as a Slavic immigrant.
I'm probably even among the top 0.2 or 0.1%.
Most people who went to university are leaving dumber than they would have been otherwise.
They have a skewed perception of the world which causes them to make bad life decisions.
>>
>>140087082
In particular women become worthless whores and men become feminised, sterile and brainwashed soft drug users.
>>
>>140087082
Actual education =/= university degree
It is pretty obvious that if you are studying sociology, then you will end up as a cashier in the UK. And Poland is not a very business-friendly country for small companies, unfortunately. But it is not impossible to achieve a success, though.

In Poland in 1990 there was ~400k college students
in 2005 ~1.9M - kikes basically wanted to repeat the same scenario like they had done in the Western Europe. THANKFULLY right now it is ~1.4M and it is steadily dropping and the gov already said that this number will continue to drop and they will shut down a lot of useless, brainwashing courses
>>
>>140087453
Here in Austria even students in STEM fields come out as brainwashed idiots.
I know it because I went to the technical university in Vienna.
University can have its uses, but right now it is a Marxist re-education camp spreading degeneracy and STD's through society.
>>
File: Sadiq Kahn, Mayor of lakeshire.jpg (278KB, 1111x609px) Image search: [Google]
Sadiq Kahn, Mayor of lakeshire.jpg
278KB, 1111x609px
>>140075448
>how did it happen
Gee, i wonder
>>
File: Polish gays.png (2MB, 1320x1522px) Image search: [Google]
Polish gays.png
2MB, 1320x1522px
>>140087778
I am studying at the Warsaw University of Technology and we have literally 0 brainwashing propaganda, it is even otherwise, professors are shitting on the EU and communists and are complete assholes towards the nonwhite foreign students
>>
>>140088353
Ooga booga we wuz based!!!111 We hate gays and niggers, please like us.

Fucking kill yourself slavnigger.

It is actually bullshit anyway, Warsaw is cesspool of leftism and cuckery, at least as much as you can have it in a catholic slav shithole, you have to blind and lying to yourself to not know this. Maybe less degenerate than Prague, but not far behind.
>>
File: based.png (773KB, 1800x937px) Image search: [Google]
based.png
773KB, 1800x937px
Truly a white man's paradise, Ukrainian flag is an icing on the cake
>>
File: 1502825363361.jpg (7KB, 196x225px) Image search: [Google]
1502825363361.jpg
7KB, 196x225px
>>140087882
> [Orcish] KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK
laughed more than I should have
>>
File: 1470316885088.jpg (35KB, 400x541px) Image search: [Google]
1470316885088.jpg
35KB, 400x541px
>>140075448
SJW butthurt is going to reach epic levels when the numbers catch up with what most people already know - that we have a brighter future than all those neocommunist shitholes to the west of Oder.

I don't have anything against britbongs, but I really can't wait for the German tears. It's going to be absolutely glorious.

But then again, if you're one of the cunts that calls us subhuman, posts that slavs are slaves and jokes about toilet cleaning, that's one of the first big FUCK YOU signs life is going to give you. Enjoy the ride.
>>
>>140089362
> Warsaw is cesspool of leftism and cuckery
Of course it is more liberal than on the average, but in the next year PiS will win in Warsaw - show me one capital in Europe that has conservative (at least culturally) president. But it is definitely not a degenerate shithole like London or Berlin
>>
>>140090361
Dude, it's pointless, he's one of those faggots that always think that we have to "catch up with the west". His head would be empty if not for all the 90s memes.

Nobody gives a fuck about faggots like him and neither should you.
>>
File: based2.png (840KB, 2000x1037px) Image search: [Google]
based2.png
840KB, 2000x1037px
>London is such a shithole guiss
>Warsaw is better

Notice the local equivalent of niggers on the right
>>
File: crime index.jpg (91KB, 637x542px) Image search: [Google]
crime index.jpg
91KB, 637x542px
>>140090310
>I don't have anything against britbongs, but I really can't wait for the German tears. It's going to be absolutely glorious.

Crime levels in Germany are already higher than in Poland
>>
>>140090818
You're the nigger here. If you hate this country so much, get the fuck out. Nobody wants you here.
>>
>>140090818
I for one would feel very safe around these people.
>>
File: holmes.jpg (88KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
holmes.jpg
88KB, 650x366px
>>140075448
>London
>Climate index
>Very high

?????????????????????????????
>>
>>140090948
Just pretend you're from Switzerland.
>>
>>140091047
Who is this guy and why does he look so sad?
Seems like a good person, I'd love to have neighbours like him.
>>
>>140090948
No, you wouldn't. They're trash that belongs in the gas chambers.

>>140090941
No, polaks are niggers
>>
>>140090923
Sweden being just behind the Ukraine is pretty surprising.
>>
>>140091105
I have no problem with skinheads, they have never harmed me or anyone I care about.
They are just taking out the trash.
>>
File: jamesholmes.jpg (139KB, 1200x1593px) Image search: [Google]
jamesholmes.jpg
139KB, 1200x1593px
>>140091134
His name is James, he's a cool dude
>>
>>140090923
>Crime levels in Germany are already higher than in Poland
Dude considering everything (and assuming these numbers are right) those are ridiculously low crime levels. I mean, as low as Czech Republic? And fucking Malta?? Whatever happens in Malta except tax evasion?
>>
>>140075448
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzfWH-9P7k8

warsaw is nice city
>>
>>140085762
>euros BTFO
Moron, your crime levels are even higher than in London on that chart.
>>
>>140076074
you don't say...
>>
>>140091233
They have a Problem with you, genius. And good luck explaining "identitarianism" to them in German.
>>
>>140091377
>And fucking Malta?? Whatever happens in Malta except tax evasion?
Malta has fuckton of refugees.
>>
>>140091193

>the same self hating C U C K in every thread about poland

you dont have life except for blaming poland for your life failures ? go back to your village you stupid lower class shit
>>
>>140091524
I'm half German, half Slav. I know very well how Slavic skinheads think.
They do not intend to harm us, they hate brown people.
>>
>>140080455
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzhYffBNY-Q
>>
>>140080871
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vR4ZOF_JCr4
>>
>>140091665
Oh they hate brown people. Probably even more than people who speak German.
>>
>>140091604
He's not blaming Poland, but correctly notices that Polacks brag even about the most unearned things and about things that are just a coincidence, which only goes to show that Polacks actually have internalized the same pattern of thinking that Westerners have, because by their desperate attempts to depict Poland as better than the West, they only show that what is said about them outside of Poland, deep inside really bothers them
>>
>>140092050
They don't, I've probably had more interaction with these people than you.
They don't want to be ruled by German elites and to be honest, who wouldn't refuse this?
Isn't Merkel trying to exterminate us all? How many of us have to be raped and murdered until she stops?
I mean she still wants to import even more of these people!
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-09-03-16-10-49.png (4MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-09-03-16-10-49.png
4MB, 2560x1440px
>>140083445
that's just because we love some mcdonalds after getting drunk
>>
>>140091604
Why do you have to pimp your shithole of a country every 5 minutes making a thread about it? Are you THAT insecure, you need approval from others that much?

Of course we already know the answers to these questions.

Poland is basically white trash redneck country, sort of like the South in the US. Well, at least the South has oil and is wealthy enough.
>>
>>140075448
Warsaw is the worst city in Poland.
>>
>>140092426
Look if you can get in touch with your inner Slav that's cool and all. I live close to the border and have to deal with them often enough. If I tell you that you can get shit for talking German then it's both true and isn't just related or limited to Merkel and "German elite".
>>
>>140092599

WTF xD ? I have never made any thread about poland in my whole life.
>>
>>140092874
*the best and only civilized
rest is 2nd ord 3rd world
>>
>>140092599
>>140083999
unpatriotic western ""poles"" detected. run home to mutti merkel or tel aviv or wherever youre from if you dont like it in poland
>>
>>140092874
>>140091457
>>
File: IMG_2531.jpg (69KB, 738x824px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2531.jpg
69KB, 738x824px
>muh based Poland muh white Warsaw

1) Poland is the most pro-EU country in Europe. Even Sweden and Germany have skeptics but not Poland.
2) The Polish aren't white, they are Mongolian Eurasians.
>>
>>140075448
"Diversity" happened. All the globalists and their leftie stooges are wrong, fatally, fundamentally wrong. It's time we stopped giving them positions of power and influence.
>>
File: 1504026221981.jpg (92KB, 348x488px) Image search: [Google]
1504026221981.jpg
92KB, 348x488px
>>140091665
you're an annoying nerd.
>>
>>140080547
Sure. Our worst ones wouldn't survive in Poland. We expect some skill and intelligence from our citizens, so those who don't have any can either land on the streets or move to some more forgiving place (where cleaning toilets brings more money).
>>
File: turkuvsvarsova.png (94KB, 935x497px) Image search: [Google]
turkuvsvarsova.png
94KB, 935x497px
>>140075448
Warsaw rekt.
>>
>>140080942
I've lived in London for 10 years and never experienced any crime. It's the diverse boroughs full of muslims and nogs, places you have no reason to visit. Is that the point you're trying to make? Let wogs and muslims into your cities and crime goes up? We know.
>>
>>140091457
>warsaw is nice city
NO IT'S SHIT AND FULL FUCK OF REEEEEEEE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZOhgIrPH4s
>>
>>140082955
NYC is also extremely gentrified by now so I guess crime is pretty low there too. All the Boroughs surrounding Manhattan have gotten extremely expensive. Funny thing is in SF you see homeless people camping in the streets even in the extremely expensive Hipster districts, but I haven't seen any in NYC. But what do I know, it is a big place after all.
Thread posts: 153
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.