[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NK nuclear test

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1499213806471.jpg (26KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
1499213806471.jpg
26KB, 604x453px
How do we know the nuclear test was real? Is there any footage?
>>
>>140074553
It doesn't really matter as long as it fits the narrative.
>>
>>140074553
Who cares, really. It's too propagandised to know or care. Don't you worry about your own countries issues, homeless swedes and immigrant crime?
>>
File: vs.jpg (45KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vs.jpg
45KB, 1280x720px
>>140074553
it wasn't it was this volcano going off
>>
>>140074553
There are satellites monitoring the entire Earth for the characteristic double-flash of a nuclear explosion, and USAF has planes that fly around and scoop up nuclear reaction particles. If there was a nuclear explosion, they'll know. It might be a while before they confirm it though.
>>
File: 1501262895292.jpg (41KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1501262895292.jpg
41KB, 420x420px
>>140074649
I do worry about Sweden unfortunately politicians and rich swedes don't. I'm a real swede living in a somalian ghetto, all rich swedes move away from sweden or to more luxurious parts of Sweden
>>
It's not real, the earthquake was caused by Kim falling out of his chair.
>>
>>140074553
All seismographs around the world picked it up.
>>
>>140075243
That implies tectonic activity, not necessarily nuclear bombs. NK is full of shit
>>
>rich swedes

tax dodgers
>>
>>140075021

It was an underground test, the only way to detect it is to use seismographs to measure the detonation, localise it (and underground nuke is way closer to the surface than a natural earthquake) and to estimate the yield

picking up radioactive isotopes caracteristic of a nuclear fission involving plutonium is just here to further confirm the test.
>>
>>140074553

Nukes and North Korea are fake as fuck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IsQVbvXves
>>
>>140075417

Multiple seismographs can be used to triangulate the location.
>>
>>140074553
Imagine, NK is just pretending to have nucular tests, whenever an earthquake happens.
That's why they keep going on about it, just so that it looks like a test when it actually happens.
>>
>>140077682

not when planes can pick up radioactive particles near the test site
>>
>>140077976
So.. We have planes over NK is what you're saying?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.