[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A thought for Europe

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Tasmania_tmo_2012244_lrg.jpg (367KB, 1600x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Tasmania_tmo_2012244_lrg.jpg
367KB, 1600x2000px
My grandparents are immigrants. My grandmother was a local whore and my grandfather was embarrassed, so they left Scotland and moved to everyone's-a-whore-daily-drama-convict-desert-spider-island, theoretically a place where they wouldn't freeze to death or be eaten by savages. They didn't see a golden opportunity over the sea, they just saw an option better than dying in a cold field.

The only opinion they ever taught me on immigration was that people don't want to leave their homeland and language and culture, other people push them out for being unstable or criminal.
>>
>>140074238
Did you grandfather had money to pay smugglers and a shining new Iphone?
>>
>>140074238
At least they had standards. Back in the day, you'd marry the whore you'd get pregnant...
>>
>>140074509
As a family, they were self-funded for generations. Until he met his wife.

>>140074573
They're married with four (he assumes) biological daughters.
>>
>>140074785
Is tasmania one big australian forest ?
looks alot nicer without the abundence of sand that Australia has haha
>>
File: biome error.jpg (119KB, 940x627px) Image search: [Google]
biome error.jpg
119KB, 940x627px
>>140074890
about 50% forest. we have brazil-style illegal loggers, and crazed forest hippies who hide nails in trees.
>>
>>140074890
Its basically Ireland
>>
>>140074785
My point is that people who are over flooding western europe these days are simply parasites. They don't want to work, they are men all in their 20-40 who are lazy and simply want to mooch off europes success.
Why they don't stay in Turkey or go to Saudi Arabia? There are no conflicts there and they have the same culture. My country had 150 of those economic migrants, not one remained. Why? Because my country doesn't give 2000 euros a month to them. I even read a story on newspaper how they stole a local boat to go across to sweden.
Now why was I asking if yours had all that stuff? Because those economic migrants seem to have more money than me, so why would I allow them into my country?
>>
>>140074890
>looks alot nicer without the abundence of sand that Australia has haha
They have terrible snakes in Tasmania.I too thought about going there but apparently it is as cursed as Australia
>>
File: 1503015208327 2.jpg (100KB, 634x473px) Image search: [Google]
1503015208327 2.jpg
100KB, 634x473px
>>140075177
>Why they don't stay in Turkey or go to Saudi Arabia?
pic related

>Because my country doesn't give 2000 euros a month to them.
If I get a job, I get paid $20 more in the week than if I just sit on my ass. But also I can't take drugs or sleep in. Also if I try to pay tax, it gets spent forcing more immigrants to arrive.

The system is designed this way for Jewish interests.
>>
>>140075131
haha OH
>>140075125
cool..
>>140075281
oh well if im ever in Australia il make sure to check it out
>>
>>140074238
> The only opinion they ever taught me on immigration was that people don't want to leave their homeland and language and culture, other people push them out for being unstable or criminal.

Screw that, I left my country because I didn't want to be ruled by Louis XVI and live amongst immigrants.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.