[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck White People

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: white ppl are sad lol.jpg (119KB, 1127x1200px) Image search: [Google]
white ppl are sad lol.jpg
119KB, 1127x1200px
THERE IS NO WHITE GENOCIDE

BUT THERE SHOULD BE!

Clock is ticking eurobloods. Your time for existing is almost up! God and people like me are gona kick u into the ashbin of history. Proud to be half Filipino half Black 100% awesome. You are fuckin dead!

And if there is a God he hates you, every last one. The white European peoples embodie sin and filth. U invented pollution, perversions and capitalism and rape of the planet earth and empires like Rome and Britain which pretty much laid the groundwork for exploitation and global persecution in diverse ways.

So I used to feel bad for hating u, but I am no longer, because imho there is a God and he is against u. There is good and evil in the world and u made a pact w/ the devil. That's why you are having this so called what you call it "white genocide" and it makes me happy.

WHEN U DIE, IT MAKES THE WORLD BETTER
WHEN U DIE, IT MAKES GOD HAPPY
When you fuck off, it wont be perfect
But we can make it smething better
>>
File: unnamed.png (31KB, 415x354px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
31KB, 415x354px
White genocide is affirmative action.
>>
>>140071978
Only white Christians go to heaven
>>
>>140072347
what the hell do u mean by this?
>>
>>140072425
If you can't get jobs then K selected white people can't have babies and they'll die off. Affirmative action is white genocide?
>>
>>140072424
ya fuck u

i respect all religion

white christians are the devil
they just end up in hell
every
last
>>
>>140072544
white genocide isnt real, but it should be, and if the right thing happens it will fuckin occur

Every time i hear about white ppl being killed or fuckin..... whtever bad happens to em I love it. I used to be nice but no more. I fuckin cheer for that. Every soldier who dies in the middle east in afghanistan or fuckin iraq it's mostly white... I am fucking glad on that

why the fuck should I not be?
You are the devil of the planet

u have raped the world for 400 yeaers. Fk u

so just know t judgements coming the final judgment from God. the final revenge. get ready.
>>
>>140071978
>half black, half Filipino

Geez you lost out on that lottery big time
>>
>>140072844
no it's like the best thing

lookit

i have the spicy latino kinda asian thing plus chocolate... it's extremely nice and deserves more respect

i have beautiful asian style eyes and facial features but a nice black skintone & im bisexual... that trigger u ppl?

ppl need to fuck off and understand
Im angry for a real reason

i'm not just angry because" im young"

fuck u
people like u make me mad
thats why im angry

i wont stop
>>
File: images (4).jpg (16KB, 419x351px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
16KB, 419x351px
>>140072750
God's judgement how? And which white people? Ashkenazim Jews are white, I hope you don't want to kill our bestest friends.

Ultimately white people were the first to allow civil rights and when we did all others took right up into our personal property and justified taking it through resentment.
>>
>>140073030
jews are in the bible, the bible is not a white mans bok

u alredy stole and claimed enough of the fucking planet and cultures

the bible is for people like me

u people dnt understand

u have no SOUL in the way the bible describing it

look idiot

i can out debae you even if im drunk and high
Bible is for brown ppl Jesus wuld hate white people
Don't beleive the art showing Jesus "is white"

Bullshit

i can fuck u people over by givin u the finger and u will shit urself

the Bible is a book for people from the south, not north, b/c when u go north u become a dead inside kind of person who does things like Europe did to the planet

basically there was some good but then... a lot of evil shit.... u have no soul or somthing

something went wrong with u fucks
>>
>>140073258
sorry for typin too much im pissed off and drunk... im waaay too mindfucked for this shit
>>
File: planet of the niggers.jpg (157KB, 730x876px) Image search: [Google]
planet of the niggers.jpg
157KB, 730x876px
>>140071978
>ashbin of history

You mean when history ends and you return to your Ape world, running away from lions and Zebras?
>>
>>140072347
Is this the final evidence we need to prove that most Aussie men are cunts are nobody like them?
>>
File: stock laugh.gif (3MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
stock laugh.gif
3MB, 320x180px
It makes me happy to know that the demographic crisis currently facing White people will eventually be felt by Asians, Latinos and Middle-Eastern people this century. Birthrates are plummeting all over the world, not just in the West.
>>
>>140075299
kys bitchh
>>
>>140075770
bmp
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.