[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GET IN HERE! HOLY SHIT NOW EVERYTHING IS MAKING SENSE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

https://archive.fo/7Nl97

NO WONDER NO ONE KNOWS WHO SATOSHI IS

BITCOIN WAS MADE TO HELP THE NWO ESTABLISH A ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT
>>
i thought about how they could use it to their advantage and control a global currency since the chinese own a large chunk of bitcoin as they do gold. imo, the CCP is using fiat currency to their advantage
>>
Go the fuck back to your containment board, idiot
>>
File: Pappy.jpg (26KB, 424x430px) Image search: [Google]
Pappy.jpg
26KB, 424x430px
>>140071596
>>
>>140071596
100% correct anon.
>>
>>140071596
Accelerating the transition to a cashless society = one-world government wet dream. Anyone who says otherwise is a shill.
>>
>>140071596
It's like you never even played Deus Ex.
>>
>>140072145
Bitcoin/crypto might be cashless. It's also bankless.
Controlling it and watching it is difficult.
It's the digital version of cash. It can be given to/taken from anyone without any banks getting in the way. This makes it piss-easy for buying black market goods or changing wealth. I mean the shit makes Western Union meaningless by and large, as long as you have means to convert BTC into $$$. By far its greatest value however is illegal markets and money laundering.
>>
If (((they))) are behind it, better get in quick. Shit is gonna moon.
>>
>>140071596
It's a nice and easy way to fund clandestine ops.
>>
>>140072145
Duh but this transaction/second tech fucking blows and so does paying juice for my request
>>
>>140072419
>watching it is difficult.
It's a lot less difficult than cryptonerds want people to believe. The coins have eyes.
>>
>>140071596
makes sense
>>
File: hodl.png (300KB, 1274x1108px) Image search: [Google]
hodl.png
300KB, 1274x1108px
>>140071596
>article about ethereum
>bitcoin is NWO!!!
Do you even bother reading the shit you post or do you actually not understand that they aren't the same thing?
Besides, both BTC/BCH and ETH/ETC have serious sustainability problems and neither have a long term future.
Not only will the transaction time keep going up on both until they are effectively unusable, but they also aren't anonymous as it's quite easy to follow the flow of funds due to public ledger (and anonymity is precisely why they were initially adopted and why they got this far)
If any crypto has a chance of gaining widespread adoption and replacing fiat it will be dash, monero, or something else with a similar blockchain implementation.
>>
>>140071596
What exactly did you think a cashless purely digital completely trackable currency was?
>>
Bitcoin is a global currency, not a globalist currency you stupid dildo.
>>
>>140072419

Bitcoin isn't cashless, all the principles of a cash transaction actually remain. Nobody can turn off your "chip".
>>
>>140073646
BTC works perfectly fine as digital gold, once the mining pools are large enough to prevent localized monopolies.
>>
File: 1494422085176.jpg (289KB, 937x631px) Image search: [Google]
1494422085176.jpg
289KB, 937x631px
I don't care, can this shit crash already so I can buy a graphics card? My 980 is probably dying and I only got 600 euros to spare.
>>
>>140072419
>Controlling it and watching it is difficult.
You're very wrong about this. Very. All bitcoin transactions are public record. And if a particular entity wanted to they could gather enough computer power to control the mining process, basically controlling all transactions.
>>
>>140075120
And what if you find yourself in some post-apocalyptic world with little to no electricity? You can have $10M worth in bitcoins but that's not gonna help you.

It's still fiat bullshit but the Jews will have you convinced otherwise.
>>
>>140075639
It's not fiat because it's inherently limited to 21mio units.
Fiat currency has absolutely no constraining characteristics.
>>
>>140075639

A lot things don't work in a post apocalyptic world, that's no reason not to use them right now.
>>
>>140071596
Yes that can only be how it has been designed. Beta test the method through Bitcoin and the other altcoins (Bitcoin was the only one written by (((them))) ) and then deploy their own version after some kind of economic false flag.
>>
>>140072419
When can I order chicken tendies from Amazon with it
>>
>>140075639
>he thinks his fiat kike dollars printed out of thin air would have value in a post apocalyptic world
Also, bitcoin isn't fiat because it cannot be printed indefinitely. There is a specific limit as to how much bitcoin can exist (around 21 million), and creating it is far more energy intensive then simply turning on a printing press, which is partly what gives it value.
>>
>>140076725
now
>https://purse.io/
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.