[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

XCOM 2 is so comfy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: XCom2_2017_01_11_18_26_12_32.jpg (368KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
XCom2_2017_01_11_18_26_12_32.jpg
368KB, 1920x1080px
I know it is not nearly as good as UFO Defense, but I love how comfy the story is in comparison to our modern times, or how I perceive it.

Advent is the Utopian, Lefty, Multicultural force that tainted the world by war and dominating the media through deception and hate mongering. Meanwhile, XCOM lives as a fringe old-world group stuck with old values that wants to usurp the new world order to fix the world from the Universalists through violence and information.

Or just perhaps I love taking things out of context to piss off lefties.
>>
>>140070557
>he fell for the video game jew
>>>/c/ringe
>>
>>140070557
Is purdy kewl but way too short of a game. You can mod out the doomsday timer and player forever though.
>>
How is the new expansion?
>>
>>140071839
The new expansion is pretty good, but there are some new elements that are pretty lame. The lost are kinda annoying when integrated into neutralize all enemies missions. I wish that they added a new class or two instead of new factions, but I guess that is what Long War is for.
>>
>>140070557
GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD!!!

>SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE
>>
>>140072677
but i thought there were 3 new classes in the form of those faction heroes
>>
>>140070679
Ban Fun am I right?
>>
>>140070557

Finally made it to the final mission on commander ironman and got absolutely wrecked at the end.
Didn't realise that you are supposed to prioritise the avatars until I'd already been swarmed by a dozen or more aliens.

Then one of the cheeky cunts just went and basically hid at the back of the level which made it impossible.
Glad it lets you retry because that jump in difficulty from the main campaign is ridiculous.
>>
I was playing the new xcom 2 xpac and noticed this as well. The zog media / advent keep talking about how xcom are clinging to the old ways. The game is one of us
>>
>>140070557
that's pretty autistic, burger-kun
I like it.
>>
>>140071839
Overpriced and buggy, disregard the obvious shill, pirate it and wait for a price drop.
>>
File: 1499668079581.gif (962KB, 245x213px) Image search: [Google]
1499668079581.gif
962KB, 245x213px
>>140074533

You have to defeat the (((Chosen)))
>>
>>140073470
Video games aren't a requirement for fun.
>>
File: based Xcom2.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
based Xcom2.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
It has its moments.
>>
>>140070965
I would like this... how do I mod out the timer? I just want to take my time to be super powerful
>>
>>140072798
They just have early access to later tech with one unique ability.
>>
>>140074729
Hey, I didn't say to buy it. Pirate it if you want
>>
>>140076173
There are several mods that do so, but the new modifier that doubles the timers makes the game rather comfy.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/bant/2035829
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.