[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have no idea why I hate Jews

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

Every Jew I've ever met was down to earth and they hate Muslims just like me. I guess the only reason why I hate Jews is because you guys do?...
>>
Noone cares, you retarded adolescent. This is a forum for adults, kindly fuck the fuck off with your dumb posts. You have made a few I see. Go back to your snapchat
>>
antifa slide bait thread
>>
>>140066686
>Holy shit
>You actually have a point.
>No! Stop being a dumb goy.
>Obviously a kike is behind this post.

Fuck off skype or you get the gas.
>>
File: IMG_3489.png (713KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3489.png
713KB, 1242x2208px
>>140066686
You don't hate them as individual people, you hate their political activism and dominance which is literally destroying our country and disempowering us.
>>
God jewesses are so attractive. I must find one and ensure she gets GOYED by me
>>
File: 1501080425013.jpg (50KB, 600x436px) Image search: [Google]
1501080425013.jpg
50KB, 600x436px
?
>>
>>140066686
Read Kevin McDonald, or use wikipedia and see who 2/3 of the world's theorists, financiers, and organizers of the most degenerate cultural Marxism and Bolshevism have been.
>>
>>140066686
The two Jews that I've have met in my life have met the stereotype of DerEwige Jude to the T
>>
>>140068012
At that point, though, you are hating them because of their actions, not because they happen to be Jewish, right?
>>
You're American.
The 'joos' are a big deal over there,
and for some reason the politics of Israel is a massive influence on the actions of your politicians.

I suspect that would have something to do with the Christianity thing that you nutters in the middle are holding on to desperately, all the while trying to pretend that it has nothing to do with Da Joos.

The whole circumcision for non jews thing has to have fucked with your internal psychology as a people, its truly fucked that a religious ritual made it to 'mainstream' status for any country, particularly a western one, and the fact that some Americans unironically think that its a secular practice just baffles me.

If you want to get out from under the thumb of Da Joos, move to another part of the Commonwealth, most English speaking countries couldn't really give two shits about the sand people, its just that they found refuge from war en-masse in your 'growing' nation in the 50's.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.