[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If God exists then how come bad things happen

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 220
Thread images: 44

>>
>>140064900
Because God masturbates to our misery. You ever play the sims? Zoo Tycoon? We're all sadistic fucks, even the Big G.
>>
>>140064900
Because God is great.

Great
adjective
of an extent, amount, or intensity considerably above the normal or average.
of ability, quality, or eminence considerably above the normal or average.

Not good. Not bad. Great.
Get it? Got it? Good.
>>
>>140064900
"According to Christian theology, God offered to our first parents more than what was “owed” to us given our nature. In particular, he offered Adam and Eve the beatific vision – a direct, “face to face” knowledge of the divine essence which far transcends the very limited knowledge of God we can have through natural reason, and which would entail unsurpassable bliss of a kind we could never attain given our natural powers. He also offered special helps that would deliver us from the limitations of our natures – that would free us from the ignorance and error our intellectual limitations open the door to, the moral errors our weak wills lead us into, the sicknesses and injuries our bodily limitations make possible, and so forth. By definition, none of this was “owed” to us, precisely because it is supernatural, that is, above or beyond what our nature required us to have. Hence while God cannot fail to will for us what is good for us given our nature, He would have done us no wrong in refraining from offering these supernatural gifts to us, precisely because they go beyond what our nature requires for our fulfillment. Still, He offered them to us anyway. But this offer was conditional. The penalty for Adam's rebellion was the loss of the supernatural gifts they had been given and that their descendants would have been given, and a fall back into their merely natural state, with all its limitations. In particular, it was a loss of all the helps that would effectively have removed those limitations -- and worst of all, loss of the beatific vision. In short, the penalty of original sin was a privation, not a positive harm inflicted on human beings but rather the absence of a benefit they never had a right to or strict need for in the first place but would have received anyway had they not disobeyed."
>>
>>140064900
>how come bad things happen
like you starting this thread.
>>
Because he's not there to hold our hands and do everything for us
We fucked up, we have to deal with it
>>
>>140065152
weird. I can tell from your post that you are almost certainly an insufferable religious nut, but I think you are also dead on right. I simultaneously believe in godliness and nothingness (like a modern zoroastrian) and have had long debates with atheists and zealots alike, but it is so dang refreshing hearing someone NOT apologize for believing in a god that is a bit callous,

props to you, intellectually honest, and likely a strong-backed person. good on ya.'

who wants to be good when you could be great?
>>
>>140064900
>I'm so caught up on this one time when my sunday school teacher told me that god is all good that I can't understand religion
>>
>>140064900
cause whats the point of needing god if life is perfect you fucking cuck
>>
>>140065502
>same logic of anti-white SJW's

we fucked up! we gotta do something about it! self-flagellation is only half cool, gotta be able to see your transcendance, too, brev
>>
>>140064900
Because people choose to shit on everything that is good and holy
>>
>>140064900
Coz gods don't exist. Always remember to use the plural form of the word. Never miss an opportunity to remind christfags that their little god is just one of thousands
>>
Repent for your sins.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyXtHeHNldE
>>
God isn't bad, you just chose the difficult level in the latest release of SimuLife. At least your gameplay will be over in 0.0053s.
>>
>>140065664
t. not atheist BUT

your logic:
>god created life bad so that we would need him?
>god is an abusive boyfriend?
>>
>>140065685
nice fedora
>>
>>140064900
Are you trolling or are you really curious to know? I'm not going to waste my time explaining it to you if you're just trolling.
>>
>>140065502
>Because he's not there

FTFY
>>
Because god gave us free will
>>
The real question is why do innocent people die. Shouldn't it be the more you sin the more bad things happen to you?
>>
>>140064900
how would you differentiate between good and bad if there was no bad? your question is something i thought about when i was like 12 years old.
>>
>>140065685
>*an amalgam of all little gods

or at least most of them. I for one, LOVE christianities pagan elements
>>
>>140065745
god is a jealous god hes very similar to us we're made in his image
>>
>>140064900
because god gets a hard on when humans are fucking assholes to each other, its his kink.
>>
>>140064900
So that you can accept him and be saved despite the fact that bad things happen. Struggle draws out strenght and growth.

Not all people are deserving of God's kingdom. It's all a test to separate those who are worthy and who are not.
>>
>>140065839
i respect your honesty, forreal
>>
>>140064900
How can good things happen if no bad things happen? If there is no pain or suffering there would be no mercy and joy.
>>
>>140065750
If you ever find some evidence for your favourite god, you will be able to talk about that, instead of hats. Then you will appear less retarded.
>>
>>140064900
God is nothing more than the personification of reality, its construction and creation itself. God is amoral to human morality. Those who are successful are in God's good graces and those who are not - aren't.
>>
>>140064900
Read the fucking catechism for all your basic bitch answers.
>>
>>140065839

So there's a holy God like us that made us

Who made God?
>>
File: 1468716103065.jpg (661KB, 958x775px) Image search: [Google]
1468716103065.jpg
661KB, 958x775px
>>140064900
>how come bad things happen
Jews that's why.
>>
>>140066017
Which god?
>>
>>140065934
this thread is just proving that we all are more naturally Zoroastrians than anything else

ourbourous is the real creator, BITCH. THE WORLD IS FULL OF APPARENT POLAR OPPOSITES, YIN-YANGS, BUT ONLY THE SYNTHESIS OF SEEMINGLY OPPOSED TRUTHS IS ANYWHERE NEAR APPROXIMATING WHAT//WHO GOD IS
>>
>>140065814
Good question, So I'll answer the thread then.

Was pain, suffering, evil all part of God's plan? No, it wasn't. So why did he allow it. For two simple reasons: Sovereignty and Integrity.

>Sovereignty

When the snake(Satan) approached Eve again he told her that God was lying and that she WOULD NOT DIE if she ate the fruit. That she would know good and evil and become like God herself. That's why Satan's name is Satan the Devil. It's not his real name. Nobody knows his real name. Satan means "Slanderer" and Devil means Rebel. He was the first to lie, the first to slander and blasphem God, and the first to rebel. Why did Satan want Adam, Eve, and himself to rebel? Because of Sovereignty. The right to rule. Satan STOLE God's sovereignty over humanity by tricking Adam and Eve that THEY would be their own sovereigns themselves by knowing good and evil and "become like God." They would govern themselves and decide their own moral code. God could have destroyed the rebels but he chose not to so they could present their challenge.

>Can man rule himself and give himself paradise given time?
>Can Satan rule mankind and be their God instead of Jehovah?
>Can man bring himself into prosperity, peace, order, and happiness by himself?

These were all challenges to God's sovereignty. So God stepped back, let mankind rule themselves, while the devil secretly ruled them. God's challenge to them and all currently mankind is "prove it."

CONTINUED
>>
>>140066035
The Bogdanoffs.
>>
>>140066035
Please don't ask that question. It troubles the religiotards.
>>
>>140066066
The one that created us.
>>
>>140066017
this is irrefutable.
>>
File: Conclusion_God_is_Real.jpg (530KB, 1237x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Conclusion_God_is_Real.jpg
530KB, 1237x1600px
>>140066035
>>140066127
>New atheism

I hate defending Christians because I am not even one. I am a Theist.
>>
>>140066107
>>140065814
>Integrity

>(Job 1:8) And Jehovah went on to say to Satan: “Have you set your heart upon my servant Job, that there is no one like him in the earth, a man blameless and upright, fearing God and turning aside from bad?”

>(Job 1:9-11) At that Satan answered Jehovah and said: “IS IT FOR NOTHING JOB HAS FEARED GOD?" 10Have not you yourself put up a hedge about him and about his house and about everything that he has all around? The work of his hands you have blessed, and his livestock itself has spread abroad in the earth. 11But, for a change, thrust out your hand, please, and touch everything he has [and see] whether he will not curse you to your very face.”

>(Job 2:4,5) But Satan answered Jehovah and said: “Skin in behalf of skin, and everything that a man has he will give in behalf of his soul. 5) For a change, thrust out your hand, please, and touch as far as his bone and his flesh [and see] whether he will not curse you to your very face.”

After Adam Eve, Cain Abel, Noah Flood, Sodom and Gomorrah and RIGHT BEFORE the rise of Moses and the 10 Plagues was the issue of Job. At the time JOB WAS THE ONLY GOD APPROVED PERSON ON EARTH. That's right, nobody was good on Earth except Job. Satan noticed that for a while there always continued to be humans loyal to God and wondered why. He reasoned up above that it was because God was bribing them with rewards, pleasures, and nice things. That humans were only loyal to God for rewards and not for sincere love of him. Satan challenged God in from of the angels to "thrust out your hand" and "hurt" him. Deny him all good things and watch as how Job turns against him. "Skin on behalf of skin" means that a man will throw away all of God's moral standards to save their own life. So God has allowed Satan to inflict pain and suffering on humanity to prove that humans will be loyal to God IN RETURN FOR NOTHING.
>>
>>140064900
Because of FREE WILL, its a major thing. Learn about it. God aint a micromanaging communist
>>
Evil needs to balance against good and vice versa.
>>
>>140065839
>god is a jealous god hes very similar to us we're made in his image
It's the other way round. God is created in our image.
Even worse - think a bit who exactly created OT God according to THEIR image.
>>
>>140066035
>>140066127
People have been talking about the first cause since before Plato and Aristotle, yet you fedora tipping neckbeards on 4chan still fail to grasp the concept.
>>
>>140064900
evil is a privation
>>
>>140066173
Which one is that? Surely you are aware that many thousands of gods have been fabricated. Which one do you barrack for?
>>
>>140066268
he loves us so much that he lets us hate him if we need to

>god is the batman
>>
>>140066292
>god created the devil because symmetry
>god is aesthetic as fuck
>>
>>140065964
I remember being 14 once
>>
>>140066240
It's cute that you thought that pic was worth saving, and a little sad that you thought it worthy of re-posting.
>>
https://youtu.be/aBFs1vrbBEE

"Lord Jesus Christ, Son of the Father, send now Your Spirit over the earth. Let the Holy Spirit live in the hearts of all nations, that they may be preserved from degeneration, disaster and war. May the Lady of All Nations, who once was Mary, be our Advocate. Amen."
>>
>>140066035
>>140066127
>>140066240
>(Isaiah 44:6) “This is what Jehovah has said, the King of Israel and the Repurchaser of him, Jehovah of armies, ‘I am the first and I am the last, and besides me there is no God.

>(Revelation 1:8) “I am the Al′pha and the O·me′ga,” says Jehovah God, “the One who is and who was and who is coming, the Almighty.”

>(Revelation 21:6) And he said to me: “They have come to pass! I am the Al′pha and the O·me′ga, the beginning and the end. To anyone thirsting I will give from the fountain of the water of life free.

>(Psalm 90:2) ... Even from time indefinite to time indefinite you are God.

>(Jeremiah 10:10) But Jehovah is in truth God. He is the living God and the King to time indefinite.

PAY ATTENTION HERE

>(1 Kings 8:27) “But will God truly dwell upon the earth? Look! The heavens, yes, the heaven of the heavens, themselves cannot contain you; how much less, then, this house that I have built!

PAY ATTENTION HERE

>(Deuteronomy 10:14) Behold, to Jehovah your God belong the heavens, EVEN THE HEAVENS OF THE HEAVENS, the earth and all that is in it.

The first set up above describe God in an INFINITE EXISTENCE beyond all time and space. That's why God is the beginning and the end. The second part describes God as being bigger than the universe itself. The third is describing different dimensions of existence. That's why heaven has its own heaven. It's describing different dimensions. God is bigger than the entire universe but also probably the multi-verse and all dimensions. He is infinity itself. God has no beginning and no end. He has no limitations and extends into forever/eternity/infinity.
>>
Why doesn't God just show himself, if he wants us to worship him so we could go to heaven? If the Christian religion turns out to be true, than the majority of humanity will be damned just because their culture had other religions. Even more people will be damned if it turns out that God only likes a specific sect of Christianity.
>>
>>140064900
We live in Satans domain, therefore we must believe in God so that when we die, we can be with him in heaven and in the 1000 year kingdom of peace
>>
>>140066348
None. I have however noted the success of the Christian religion, which is mostly due to the philosophy of Christ. The perfect philosophy for a docile (and modern) civilization.
>>
>>140066323
When your position makes sense, and it won't, you will be able to let go of words like fedora and neckbeard. You are forced to resort to name-calling because you have nothing else.

Do you ever wonder about the impotence of a god whose supporters can do no more than name-call to support him?
>>
>>140066107

No need to.continue your post. You've already lost

If God indeed stepped back and let humanity rule itself then he's an asshole because humanity for the most part sucks ass. All we do is kill each other and bitch and complain about things.

What would be sweet is if God flooded the earth again or every person killed themselves tomorrow. We would do God a favor.
>>
>>140066556
>Why doesn't God just show himself, if he wants us to worship him so we could go to heaven?

People that don't want to worship God would just say it was a hallucination and continue sinning.

>>140066556
>If the Christian religion turns out to be true, than the majority of humanity will be damned just because their culture had other religions.

Jesus' sacrifice is retroactive depending on if you have heard of him or not and how you reacted to God's light in your life.
>>
>>140064900
>1 post by this ID
You chucklefucks have any idea what the subject of this image board is?
>>
>>140066650
Hard not to name call when you can't even google first cause.
>>
File: 1426630888698.jpg (193KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1426630888698.jpg
193KB, 750x750px
If God is real why hasn't he dropped a billion dollar check from the sky right into my lap? Checkmate, conservitards.
>>
>>140066746
Try being successful, it could happen!
>>
>>140066424
Again, no reasoning. Can you work out why you are unable to use logical reasoning to support your favourite god?
>>
Can someone please neck this bogan retard?
>>
>>140066556
>Why doesn't God just show himself,
Because of this:

>>(Exodus 33:20) And he added: “You are not able to see my face, because no man may see me and yet live.”

Because of this>>140066509 He's bigger than the entire universe, all multi-verses, and dimensions.

You can't see God not because he is invisible but because he is infinite raw power. Exposing yourself to him just to see him would kill you. So God is bigger than the entire universe, beyond all quantum levels of existence, infinity itself, and seeing him will kill you.

He has only shown his presence and voice through angels.

>>140066556
>if he wants us to worship him so we could go to heaven?

Because of these two issues>>140066107
>>140066266

He's going to allow mankind to "pretend" he doesn't exist long enough for the issues of sovereignty and integrity to be answered forever. According to Satan, man doesn't need God to prosper. So God stepped back and told Adam, Eve, and Satan "prove it." Him not revealing his presence is for that. He has left a lot of evidence of his existence and interaction with mankind through science, nature, history, archeology and the Bible.
>>
>>140066509
Understand that when atheists see scripture, they scroll to the next post. I am taking the time to help you understand this. I did not read your post.
>>
>>140064900
For God gives his sunlight to both the evil and the good, and he sends rain on the just and the unjust alike. Matthew 5:45
>>
>>140064900
Hide and sage slide threads. Every serious theologian ever has answered this question both simply and in extreme detail

Saged
>>
>>140066127
Energy cannot be created nor destroyed, yet we exist, this troubles the atheistards
>>
>>140066556
>Why doesn't God just show himself

It's difficult to show yourself when you don't exist.
>>
>>140064900
>If God exists then how come bad things happen
Free will. God isn't a babysitter.
>>
File: 1370231486036.png (260KB, 741x1009px) Image search: [Google]
1370231486036.png
260KB, 741x1009px
>>140066978
>>
>>140066684
>People that don't want to worship God would just say it was a hallucination and continue sinning.

But if everyone saw God, than people will know for sure that he exists, and way more people will go to heaven. I'm not saying that he should come down and fix all our problems or anything, just a confirmation of his existence would be nice. I'm agnostic, but I wouldn't mind being religious if there was concrete evidence of a religion being true.
>>
File: giphy.gif (481KB, 499x315px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
481KB, 499x315px
>>140064900

he's also an asshole
>>
>>140066730
If you are wedded to first cause, then your next task is to ask yourself which of the many, many claimed creator gods is the correct one. Each one of them comes with the same amount of supporting evidence as your favourite god.

That amount is zero.
>>
>>140064900
What you SHOULD be asking: "Why does God allow mankind to exist and thrive when we all deserve to die?"

www.needgod.com
>>
>>140064900
>hi everybody I'm 12 years old
>>
>>140066800
>god helps those who help themselves
Uhuh, so I actually dont need his help then? k.
>>
because humans see things in a smaller perspective than god.

god didn't create bad or good things, god create everything, good, bad, ugly, absurd, anything, humans the one who label them as good or bad depending on how the thing affects them.

elites know that bad things stop existing the moment you enter god's mind, they just can't let you do that.

get some ancient mind altering native stuffs, meditate, grab a grimoire/bible/holy book/whatever, grab the forbidden steering wheel, there's a red pill there.
>>
>>140064900
> god
> literally a jew

why do you think, goyim?
>>
File: RulesForBeingHuman.jpg (103KB, 486x635px) Image search: [Google]
RulesForBeingHuman.jpg
103KB, 486x635px
>>140064900

I think I have an idea.
>>
>>140066657
>If God indeed stepped back and let humanity rule itself then he's an asshole because humanity for the most part sucks ass. All we do is kill each other and bitch and complain about things.

Agreed, however you judge God from a limited human POV. What you fail to realize is that all that damage from the beginning until now is completely reversible. Even death itself. You can also bring up the fact that innocent people through all time have died injustly as well. So what is God's solution?

>(Acts 24:15) and I have hope toward God, which hope these [men] themselves also entertain, that there is going to be a resurrection of both the righteous and the unrighteous.

>(John 5:29) and come out, those who did good things to a resurrection of life, those who practiced vile things to a resurrection of judgment.

>(1 Corinthians 15:26) As the last enemy, death is to be brought to nothing.

>(John 5:28) Do not marvel at this, because the hour is coming in which all those in the memorial tombs will hear his voice

>(Isaiah 26:19) “Your dead ones will live. A corpse of mine—they will rise up. Awake and cry out joyfully, YOU residents in the dust! For your dew is as the dew of mallows, and the earth itself will let even those impotent in death drop [in birth].

>(Daniel 12:2) And there will be many of those asleep in the ground of dust who will wake up, these to indefinitely lasting life and those to reproaches [and] to indefinitely lasting abhorrence.

All those who have died in the ancient world up to now who God sees potential for good will be brought back to life and be given another chance to live on earth forever after Armageddon.
>>
File: 1503901353113.jpg (100KB, 541x480px) Image search: [Google]
1503901353113.jpg
100KB, 541x480px
>>140064900
>>
>>140064900
>implying god is good
>implying god gives a shit if we suffer or not
>>
>>140067099

Agreed that's why I'm hoping on the 23rd good reveals himself in an actual way that hard to dispute. Of course there would still be people that deny it but that group would be very small and cast out of society if the proof was undeniable. God should just flood the earth again. Cmon pussy do it
>>
File: jesus horus.jpg (96KB, 752x900px) Image search: [Google]
jesus horus.jpg
96KB, 752x900px
>>140064900
Christianity is Only from Stolen Paganism, Jesus is not real
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz48pnTHb5Q
>>
>>140067099
Plenty of atheists from Hitchens to Dawkins and everyone in between has said that if God came down to heaven right now they would be more inclined to believe it was a hallucination then that it actually happened. People that do not want God would not believe the evidence if it hit them in the face.

>>140067233
No it isn't. Deism/Agnosticism is a reasonable step. Being atheist, however, is idiotic. History, prophecy, logic and experience favorites monotheism, specifically Jesus of Nazareth though.
>>
>>140067347
That student m? His name was Albert Einstein
>>
>>140066970
We are humble and honest enough to acknowledge that there are things we don't yet understand. The alternative is to make shit up, ie, religion.
>>
>>140064900
>God holds responsibility for worthless maggots and should guide us holding our hands 24/7 because thats why he gave us free will.
>>
>>140064900
That god is the evil one sending all those bad things, duh.
>>
>>140067400
You know that's absolute bullshit?
>>
>>140064900
because of the fags
>>
>>140066910
Then just read these two:

>>1 Corinthians 1:27,28 - but God chose the foolish things of the world, that he might put the wise men to shame; and God chose the weak things of the world, that he might put the strong things to shame 28 and God chose the ignoble things of the world and the things looked down upon, the things that are not, that he might bring to nothing the things that are, 29 in order that no flesh might boast in the sight of God.

>>Luke 10:21 - In that very hour he became overjoyed in the holy spirit and said: “I publicly praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have carefully hidden these things from wise and intellectual ones, and have revealed them to babes
>>
>>140064900
Free will.
>>
>the Jews crucified his son and now he enjoys watching us suffer for eternity under Satan.
>>
File: Newman!.gif (499KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Newman!.gif
499KB, 500x375px
>>140067411
>No it isn't. Deism/Agnosticism is a reasonable step. Being atheist, however, is idiotic.

Agnostics are atheists. If your education had progressed further, you would know this.

>History, prophecy, logic and experience favorites monotheism, specifically Jesus of Nazareth though.

pic related
>>
>>140064900
We lie. All of the evil in the world comes from that simple fact that people lie.
>>
>>140067347
God is good but those who don't give a shit about God and his words have to deal with the devil.

And then go around whining how God doesn't exist becouse life so hard

pathetic
>>
File: 1367872909649.jpg (34KB, 356x438px) Image search: [Google]
1367872909649.jpg
34KB, 356x438px
>>140067782
Figures that would be the state of your reply. Nice job debunking the first cause.
>>
File: 1504170167949.png (341KB, 744x599px) Image search: [Google]
1504170167949.png
341KB, 744x599px
>>140067471
enjoy your eternal torment int the fires of hell
>>
>>140067611
Nope. Didn't read it again. You need to use reason, not quotes from a fairy story book.
>>
>>140067285
Either you follow his rules, and be successful, or you refuse his rules and you are destined to be a failure.
You don't need God. You need to understand God.
>>
>>140066746
>(Proverbs 6:6-8) Go to the ant, you lazy one; see its ways and become wise. 7Although it has no commander, officer or ruler, 8it prepares its food even in the summer; it has gathered its food supplies even in the harvest.

>(Proverbs 6:9-11) How long, you lazy one, will you keep lying down? When will you rise up from your sleep? 10A little more sleep, a little more slumbering, a little more folding of the hands in lying down, 11and your poverty will certainly come just like some rover, and your want like an armed man.

>(1 Timothy 6:6-8) To be sure, it is a means of great gain, [this] godly devotion along with self-sufficiency. 7For we have brought nothing into the world, and neither can we carry anything out. 8So, having sustenance and covering, we shall be content with these things.
>>
File: 9209582.jpg (154KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
9209582.jpg
154KB, 640x480px
>>140064900
simple
The Creator gave us free will. People make suffering by themselfs.
>>
File: 1501471564571.png (321KB, 616x521px) Image search: [Google]
1501471564571.png
321KB, 616x521px
bad things happen because christians are fucking retards
>>
File: Archangel-Art-Draw.jpg (614KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Archangel-Art-Draw.jpg
614KB, 2560x1600px
>>140064900

Because we have free will. What would doing right mean at all if there was no other option? No other possibility. God gave us very detailed instructions on how he wants us to live and even gave us an innate sense of right and wrong. But it is up to us to make the decisions.

He gives us trials and tribulations along the way in various forms because God wants you to become your best self through struggle and sacrifice, not live a lazy entitled life of ease and comfort that is devoid of all struggle and thus devoid of all meaning...
>>
>>140067931
(Proverbs 26:12) Have you seen a man wise in his own eyes? There is more hope for the stupid one than for him.

(Isaiah 5:21) Woe to those wise in their own eyes and discreet even in front of their own faces!

(Proverbs 12:15) The way of the foolish one is right in his own eyes, but the one listening to counsel is wise.

(Galatians 6:3) For if anyone thinks he is something when he is nothing, he is deceiving his own mind.

(Proverbs 3:7) Do not become wise in your own eyes. Fear Jehovah and turn away from bad.
>>
>>140067538
Why? You got burden of proof? Are you going to quote the bible as your proof?
>>
>>140067928
kek. Lost the debate? b-but muh hell. If you were a little brighter, you would know that if I were sufficiently cowardly and stupid to fall for the hell scam, I would already be a theist. Surely that is obvious, even to a religiotard?
>>
>>140067999
Which god?
>>
>>140064900
Because god gave you the choice to do good or to do evil and you choice to do evil
>>
File: gesse.jpg (270KB, 568x716px) Image search: [Google]
gesse.jpg
270KB, 568x716px
>>140068105
enjoy your eternal torment in fire and agony for every second, the worst pain you ever felt times 20 for every moment for eternity
>>
File: 1498463557660.jpg (178KB, 719x768px) Image search: [Google]
1498463557660.jpg
178KB, 719x768px
>>140068211
>implying
>>
>>140068182
Oh ffs please fuck off. The (non)existence of God is the least important question you can ask. It's literally toddler tier.
>>
>>140068224
hell is a state of an eternal shame, not pain
>>
File: 1232.jpg (17KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1232.jpg
17KB, 350x350px
>>140068143
You cannot comprehend how horrible your every moment will be, accept the dear lord jesus today and be saved
>>
>>140064900
God is a huge dick and loves to torment us.

don't believe me just look around.

just look at /r9k/ that should be proof enough
>>
>>140068038
Which creator? Many creators have been created.
>>
>>140068307
Yeh keep telling yourself you will be in the fucking flames of torment if you do not accept our lord jesus the only man who overcame sin
>>
File: hell.jpg (34KB, 480x277px) Image search: [Google]
hell.jpg
34KB, 480x277px
>>140068224
Christians are the biggest hypocrites. You have zero spiritual power. And you just 'leave it all in (((his))) hands'. Powerless cuck. Learn to open your third eye, and get away from that fear mongering jew god.
>>
>>140068307
Hell is a state where you are forgotten once you are dead.
>>
>>140066556

>There's literally an episode of Futurama about this.
https://youtu.be/_nwvCGLmFEA
>>
File: Barry M.jpg (575KB, 2099x1395px) Image search: [Google]
Barry M.jpg
575KB, 2099x1395px
>>140068303
You seem a little emotional. Strange that a "toddler-tier" argument would elicit that response from you.
>>
>>140068479
Hell is a term used to describe the Base chakra. Heaven is used to describe the Crown chakra. But christ cucks allow their jew lords to brainwash them since birth to believe all that communst filth in a literal sense.
>>
>>140064900
Because we are not in Eden. This world shall pass, though. Become Catholic. It is the true original church.
>>
File: drg.jpg (22KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
drg.jpg
22KB, 1000x562px
>>140068453
great! burn in eternal misery fine with me, but accepting the glorious king Jesus would have been easier
>>
>>140064900
>If God exists then how come bad things happen
Bad things DON'T happen.
THINGS happen.
We humans, in our minimal experience, define whether they're bad or not.
To God, they're just things happening. Neither good nor bad.
This isn't complicated, dumbass.
>>
>>140064981
Satan is deceiving you if you actually believe that. Jesus wants you to accept him.
>>
>>140068550
I despise retards like yourself. It's not the argument. It's you.
>>
>>140068415
The Absolute.
>>
>>140068550

>HAHA IM AN OBNOXIOUS RETARD TELLING LIES THAT DAMGE YOU OVER AND OVER

>WHATS THAT?!??! YOU REACTED TO ME BEING AN ABUSIVE RETARD?!?!?!!?

>LOOKS LIKE YOU LOST PAL!
>>
File: 1502891189589.jpg (35KB, 600x392px) Image search: [Google]
1502891189589.jpg
35KB, 600x392px
>>140068453

>punishing evil and immorality is wrong!

>if God exists I should be in heaven right now, without any effort on my part! RIGHT NOW!!! THIS INSTANT!! REEEEE!

change your flag libshit
>>
If literally everyone stopped sinning tomorrow, there would still be natural disasters, accidents, sickness and disease, etc

Life is a joke. It doesn't even if there's a god or not because he's clearly not involved in humanity and the free will life we live. The fact right now there's niggers committing a bunch of crime is enough for me to throw in the towel. I hope God floods the Earth on the 23rd. Fuck this rock.
>>
>if the law exists how come there are criminals
>>
>>140068330
>James 1:13 - When under trial, let no one say: “I am being tried by God.” For with evil things God cannot be tried nor does he himself try anyone.

>2 Chronicles 19:7 - And now let the dread of Jehovah come to be upon YOU. Be careful and act, for with Jehovah our God there is no unrighteousness or partiality or taking of a bribe.”

>Psalm 92:15 - To tell that Jehovah is upright. [He is] my Rock, in whom there is no unrighteousness.

>Job 34:10 - Therefore, YOU men of heart, listen to me. Far be it from the [true] God to act wickedly, And the Almighty to act unjustly!

Ezekiel 33:11 - Say to them, ‘“As I am alive,” is the utterance of the Sovereign Lord Jehovah, “I take delight, not in the death of the wicked one, but in that someone wicked turns back from his way and actually keeps living. Turn back, turn back from YOUR bad ways, for why is it that YOU should die, O house of Israel?”’

2 Peter 3:9 - Jehovah is not slow respecting his promise, as some people consider slowness, but he is patient with YOU because he does not desire any to be destroyed but desires all to attain to repentance.

Jeremiah 18:8 - and that nation actually turns back from its badness against which I spoke, I will also feel regret over the calamity that I had thought to execute upon it.
>>
>>140068624
Same garbage regurgitated out of the mouths of all you hive minded jew slaves.
>>
>>140068684
Now you're sounding very emotional. Cheer up, bud. So your god's fake. It's not the end of the world.
>>
>>140068723

>if God exists I should be in heaven right now, without any effort on my part! RIGHT NOW!!! THIS INSTANT!! REEEEE!
>>
>>140068691
Which one is that?
>>
File: G-man_heart_to_heart_headshot.jpg (21KB, 350x348px) Image search: [Google]
G-man_heart_to_heart_headshot.jpg
21KB, 350x348px
>>140068744
You will be screaming in agony for every moment for eternity, As is deserving of every man, but thankfully jesus has redeemed all who believe in him
>>
>>140068729

>JW

why is the watchtower translation such absolute shit?

Also Jesus is not the angel Michael. Get out of your modernist cult.
>>
File: 1317741407953.jpg (16KB, 400x246px) Image search: [Google]
1317741407953.jpg
16KB, 400x246px
>LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE A HUMAN REACTING LIKE A HUMAN AND NOT A CULT HIVE ROBOT

>LOOKS LIKE I WIN AGAIN PAL
>>
File: Hitler on Xianity.jpg (74KB, 546x328px) Image search: [Google]
Hitler on Xianity.jpg
74KB, 546x328px
>>140068721
Hey retard. The Nazis were satanists.
>>
>>140068817

I put in effort every day to distance myself from niggers
>>
>>140065789
There is no free will with an all-knowing god, you idiot.
>>
>>140068838
You can not descibe it with words.
The Force is too cool to be described.
>>
>>140068419
>lord jesus the only MAN who overcame sin
>MAN
He was God, or rather He never stopped being God, because he has never made any sin.
>>
>>140064900
Because women (aka Eve)
>>
>>140069005
Does he have a big willy?
>>
>>140068934

>LARPing as the losers

enjoy perpetual misery.

>>140068951

the enemy is within you, not external.
>>
>>140069024
he also said "i am a human's son too"
he liked to drink wine, partying an so on
>>
>>140069074
Anything you wish.
>>
>>140068914
>>140068914
>why is the watchtower translation such absolute shit?

Pick a translation, any translation. Doesn't matter to us.

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/binav/r1/lp-e

>Also Jesus is not the angel Michael. Get out of your modernist cult.

Different subject for different time.
>>
>>140069024
Jesus became a man, but he was without sin abit like Adam in the beginning
>>
>>140069098
These arguments are pathetic. Bunch of blue pilled churchies with zero spiritual knowledge. Bet you think the word occult means evil or has something to do with black magick.
>>
>>140068934
lolno

albert speer testified in his autobiography that hitler once privatley confided in him that he disliked christianity and preferred islam because christianity is a "meek, flabby" religion and sandniggerdry is a war ideology that could have allowed the germans to conquer the world. this is backed up by photos showing hitler meeting with arab leaders.

tl;dr hitler was a dirty cameljockey
>>
>>140065868
Why would an all-knowing goon need to test anything at all?
>>
>>140065771
Explain to me you seem like you got something
>>
File: 1501739890991m.jpg (75KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1501739890991m.jpg
75KB, 682x1024px
>>140069197

What would Jesus have done if he saw this walk right past him? Srs
>>
>>140069197
And you know this because you read it in a jew book.
>>
If God doesn't exist, why did OP get doubles.
>>
>>140069283
think nothing of it I assume God sees the heart
>>
File: Heavy Log.jpg (159KB, 500x770px) Image search: [Google]
Heavy Log.jpg
159KB, 500x770px
>>140069146
Nice. I like my god to have a big ol' cawk.
>>
>>140066266
Yeah, Daniel "predicted" all that because it was actually written after it had happened.
Most scholars believe the "predictions of world events" sections were written during the reign of Antiochus Epiphanes.
Dunno where you're getting "Rome" from, though.
>>
>>140064900
Because God isn't Santa Claus
>>
Everyone here are sons of God. Just like Jesus.
But your souls are dirty to be like him. So as mine.
>>
>>140069203

satanism is pseudo-spirituality at best, a modern libshit overreaction to Christianity. Crowley was a degenerate drug addict.

Goebbels read the Bible regularly and praised Christ in his diary.

Get rid of your flag libshit.
>>
>>140069317
No because God has chosen me to be redeemed
>>
>>140069433
Do cute girls ever take pictures with this statue?

I'm asking for historical research purposes.
>>
>>140069535
actual satanism involves animal sacrifice
>>
>>140064900
Just wait. Global warming is going to give us a new Noah's flood, and the world will be clean and fit for virtuous, noble man once again.
>>
File: Paradise_Earth.jpg (94KB, 736x483px) Image search: [Google]
Paradise_Earth.jpg
94KB, 736x483px
>>140069282

>>140066107
>>140066266
>>140067335
>>
>>140066897
>According to Satan, man doesn't need God to prosper
What is Satan's motivation for all of this? Why is he so concerned with man becoming sovereign?
>>
>>140069628
the earth will never flood again it will be destroyed with fire instead man will be as rare as fine gold in the last days
>>
>>140069203
Your beliefs of the secret "Occult" are based in deception from the Devil. Your arrogance and separation from God is what you'll think about burning in hell.
>>
>>140069568
No doubt. I'm a little aroused myself.
>>
>>140067802
God is apathetic. Creation is a machine which serves the will of god. It's true purpose is beyond our comprehension. We are so miniscule and insignificant on a cosmic scale that to believe God actively cares about us is incredibly egotistical. All people serve the will of God at all times, because if it were not so then it would not be so. Yes we have free will, but God is all knowing. God knows what you will choose to do before you were even born, creation has been designed accordingly. Our experiences are irrelevant.
>>
>>140069672
>black father not absent
only in paradise
>>
>>140069283

>this literally happened.

In the Gospel of John some sneaky kikes try to trick Jesus into disobeying the law by bringing up a case where Jesus' personal philosophy of "Judge not Lest ye be judged" conflicted with local law.

They brought him an adulteress and challenged Christ to judge the woman harshly as the law commanded. Christ famously replied "Let he among you who is without sin cast the first stone." However, Christ then warns the adulteress: “Neither do I condemn thee: go and sin no more.”
>>
>>140064900
He has no human mind, so can't be judged by our standards, if he had a human like mentality he would have gone insane by spending the ethernity in solitude, let s hopehe is completely different for us and infinite superior to us
>>
>>140069458
Several manuscripts of parts of the book of Daniel were found in the Dead Sea caves. The earliest manuscript dates from the first half of the first centuryB.C.E.; the book of Daniel was an accepted part of the Scriptures in that time and was so well known to the Jews that many copies had already been made of it. That it was recognized as a canonical book of that time is supported by the writer of the Apocryphal, but historical, book of First Maccabees (2:59,60), who made reference to Daniel’s deliverance from the den of lions, and that of the three Hebrews from the fiery furnace.
We have also the testimony of the Jewish historian Josephus, who states that the prophecies of Daniel were shown to Alexander the Great when he entered Jerusalem. This occurred in about 332B.C.E., more than 150 years before the Maccabean period. Josephus says of the event: “When the book of Daniel was shown to him, in which he had declared that one of the Greeks would destroy the empire of the Persians, he believed himself to be the one indicated.” (Jewish Antiquities, XI, 337 [viii, 5]) History also recounts that Alexander bestowed great favors on the Jews, and this is believed to have been because of what Daniel said about him in prophecy.

Daniel records Nebuchadnezzar’s boastful attitude about his many construction projects. (Daniel 4:30) Not until modern times have archaeologists confirmed that Nebuchadnezzar was indeed behind a great deal of the building done in Babylon. As to boastfulness—why, the man had his name stamped on the very bricks! Daniel’s critics cannot explain how their supposed forger of Maccabean times (167-63B.C.E.) could have known of such construction projects—some four centuries after the fact and long before archaeologists brought them to light
>>
>>140066509
Why did you give me a (you), I am not a christian as my post said.
>>
File: z.jpg (93KB, 521x522px) Image search: [Google]
z.jpg
93KB, 521x522px
>>140069283
Nothing, the bloke was obviously a poofta
>>
>>140064900
We have free will. Man is evil, God is not. Why you so stupid?
>>
>>140066910
Those who refuse to be rebuked will not learn. Pottery.
>>
>>140070672
>Muh free will

Then explain cancer and natural disasters
Faggot
>>
>>140070259

How is she being sinful tho? Is it the tank top?
>>
>>140071012

Pride, inspiring lust, total lack of modesty, not honoring her father and mother. being covetous of terrible things like fame and stuff. Take your pick.
>>
>>140070938
the wages of sin is death, Man chose to sin and we were given death and disease
>>
>>140069679
>What is Satan's motivation for all of this?

(Ezekiel 28:11-19) ...13In E′den, the garden of God, you proved to be... In the day of your being created they were made ready. 14You are the anointed cherub(ANGEL) that is covering, and I have set you. On the holy mountain of God you proved to be...15You were faultless in your ways from the day of your being created until unrighteousness was found in you. 16“...and you began to sin... and I shall destroy you, O cherub(ANGEL)...17“‘“Your heart became haughty because of your beauty. You brought your wisdom to ruin on account of your beaming splendor. Onto the earth I will throw you... 18... Sudden terrors are what you must become, and you will be no more to time indefinite.”’”

He was a former good angel that fell in love with himself and became a narcissist. He came to believe that he should rule over angels and mankind. In other words, he wanted equality with God. He wanted to steal everything from God. The audacity to stand up to such a being>>140066509 is incomprehensible to us but that's what he did. He wanted God's sovereignty over everything and everyone. The first Gibsmedat.

>Why is he so concerned with man becoming sovereign?

He's not. That was just a trick to separate Adam and Eve from God so HE can SECRETLY be God and sovereign over them. The greatest deception Satan ever created was that he doesn't exist. He's now secretly God over mankind.
>>
>>140064900
why does a smith hammer steel to forge a blade, why does he throw the metal into the fire and mix it with black dirt
>>
>>140071152
>Newborn who was born with cancer chose to sin

Kys
>>
>>140071152

>Innocent white Christian gets beheaded by ISIS
>It's all man's fault

Meanwhile a bunch of dindus get to live the American dream from getting rich and famous from creating terrible rap music

Nice logic.
>>
>>140070938
>Then explain cancer and natural disasters
Everything happens for a reason. Its the LAW

>Faggot
kike
>>
>>140071267
yes everyone is born with sin even babies, except adam and jesus but adam sinned and became like every other man, this is a wicked fallen world
>>
>>140070442
(Proverbs 25:21,22) 21 If the one hating you is hungry, give him bread to eat; and if he is thirsty, give him water to drink. 22 For coals are what you are raking together upon his head, and Jehovah himself will reward you.
>>
>>140064900
Because there are men who do not walk with God.
>>
>>140071479
Why are you linking me proverbs I am a theist not a Christian.
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 534x619px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 534x619px
>>140071488
>1488

Too true
>>
>>140071414
Are you genuinely retarded or just pretending?
>>
>>140064900
I've always thought this question was really stupid and baseless. Why are you trying to apply human standards to a deity? Just because we view something as negative, on account of our inherited biological traits, doesn't mean that God views it the same way. If God exists, he's not cruel because there is suffering -- those concepts only have any bearing on a human level. It's an irrelevant point to bring up.
>>
>>140071488
is that really your answer though?

do you think that bad things would stop happening if there were no men that did not walk with God?
>>
>>140071651
>I am a theist not a Christian.
Which god do you barrack for?
>>
File: The_Aristotelian_Proof.png (421KB, 491x1976px) Image search: [Google]
The_Aristotelian_Proof.png
421KB, 491x1976px
>>140071853
The logical one.
>>
>>140071799
>he doesn't believe what I believe
HERP DERP must be a retard
>>
>>140071933
I'm not going to read a wall of pasta. Just state your god. It's called being honest and ingenuous.
>>
>>140069283
>>140071012
(Proverbs 9:13) A woman of stupidity is boisterous. She is simplemindedness itself and has come to know nothing whatever.

(Proverbs 7:11) She is boisterous and stubborn. In her house her feet do not keep residing.

(1 Timothy 5:13) At the same time they also learn to be unoccupied, gadding about to the houses; yes, not only unoccupied, but also gossipers and meddlers in other people’s affairs, talking of things they ought not.

(1 Timothy 3:11) Women should likewise be serious, not slanderous, moderate in habits, faithful in all things.
>>
File: 1503906126557.jpg (94KB, 600x582px) Image search: [Google]
1503906126557.jpg
94KB, 600x582px
>>140064900
if nothing is bad, nothing is good.
>>
File: autiste.jpg (11KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
autiste.jpg
11KB, 259x194px
>>140070938
>Then explain cancer and natural disasters

they kill you and you return to God and are judged.

What is there to explain?

God is perfect, he created the world good enough for man to remember God and acquire virtues.

But creation implies separation.
Separation from perfection implies imperfections.
With imperfections come diseases, problems, disasters, suffering, etc. Yet these are part of the test and only transient, temporary things, not a big deal.
>>
>>140071933
>checkmate atheists
>>
>>140072074
>I'm not going to read a wall of pasta. Just state your god. It's called being honest and ingenuous.
It is not a pasta, it is argumentative form (premise, premise, ... , conclusion)

And if you are intellectually honest I can help you go through it. Or I can give you the right place to look more into it.

>>140072141
It invokes metaphysics, is rather difficult but possible as long as you are not a low IQ brainlet.
>>
File: 1441555403881.jpg (111KB, 900x599px) Image search: [Google]
1441555403881.jpg
111KB, 900x599px
>>140071651
Just because you are a non-believer doesn't mean you should be treated any less than a fellow believer. We're not Muslims you know.
>>
>>140071202
>He's now secretly God over mankind.
Does this imply (or outright state) that the current time we are living in is ruled over by Satan?

And something I'm curious about, if both God and Satan can rule over mankind, can mankind rule solely over itself? If Satan defied God and "brought" man down with him, can man defy both Satan and God?
>>
>>140071834
I think that since man has choice, there will always be men who do not walk with God.

But yes if everyone behaved properly bad things as caused by humans would certainly
decrease. Bad things caused by nature would also be not as bad if people came to help
one another during catastrophes instead of looting and so on.
>>
>>140072263
You failed to state your god again. What are you afraid of?
>>
File: jews-killed-jesus.jpg (557KB, 1100x557px) Image search: [Google]
jews-killed-jesus.jpg
557KB, 1100x557px
>>
>>140064900
God is synonym for shit happening. It's not an actual deity. It's just the fact that if you don't live wisely shit will happen.

Not beliving in "God" = beliving that everything is fine and life cant fuck you over.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/bant/2033917
Thread posts: 220
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.