[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are the americans aware of their decay ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: ROMA.jpg (114KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
ROMA.jpg
114KB, 700x467px
And this decay is not just all about SJW, liberals and other BS ... It's a decay also of the right. It's how most of them are now retarted, lazy and obese, ignorant about science, philosophy and history but full of arrogance.
How at some point intelligence and knowledge appear outdated.
The american empire is now just about (and to divert the roman metonymic) : big mac and TV.
America will not stand if it stayed that way and the minorities issues are minor, the major problem is all about the (still) remaining majority.
Sorry about my english, i'm austrian.
>>
File: IMG_0420.jpg (40KB, 300x275px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0420.jpg
40KB, 300x275px
>>140059359
It's not just America it's western civilisation that is under threat.
White population going down+mass third world immigration = more moral decay
>>
File: laughteristhebestmedicine.jpg (65KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
laughteristhebestmedicine.jpg
65KB, 600x600px
>when a third worlder tries to say america is failing
>>
>>140059359
>>140060298
>>140060461

It doesn't hit the normies until their kids are niggers, or they are killed by niggers.

And, it doesn't hit the kikes until they are getting chased out, or when their bottomless goydebt fiat piggybank begins to falter.
>>
We still have guns.
We'll have bastions.
Europe is truly doomed.
>>
>>140060298
It's part of the problem but my point is to saying that even the natives are being weak and not just by going liberal. The mass who voted Trump was full of stupid and low IQ people who are spending their time at watching TV and feeding themself to 250 kg.
>>
File: 7879.jpg (69KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
7879.jpg
69KB, 720x720px
>>140059359

no one cares commie. kys.
>>
>>140060565
wtf is this pic from america or yurop???
>>
Some know, the rest are just blissfully ignorant like we've always been. Americans have always been ignorant of science after all. The failure today isn't a failure of the American ethos, it's a failure of the American elites, in which we placed our blind trust to lead us and look out for our own interests, to actually lead and do what's best for the average american.
Most people don't know how much we've lost in the last 6 months, but the elites and the academics know.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/08/23/in-global-popularity-contest-u-s-and-china-not-russia-vie-for-first/

Just look, China has 18 countries viewing it more favorably than the US while US has 16 countries viewing it more favorably than China. Our people and elites are worried about an era in which we lose our unparalled interntional standing but they've failed to realize it already happened. Our Suez crisis already occurred and it was November 9th 2016.
>>
>>140060578
You'll win not fights with that and it's scarry to think that you don't know that the power of your country come mostly from education, rigor and will not from a Colt or the nuke bomb.
Every one here is talking about violence, war and crime you should preach about a reform, a reform of the same shape of the Luther's one.
>>
We all know this, the right has already fallen in 2008. The new ideology behind Trump is aware of this as well. Regardless of his bluster, the point of reducing foreign intervention and stopping taking in tons of immigrants is based on being aware that the empire is ending and we need to take a more modest stance. Democrats still want to preserve empire by linking more strongly with Europe and get more immigrants to expand the economy. So to sacrifice sovereignty and quality of life to still be able to control the world.
>>
>>140061323
It's an interessant point of view, but Trump seems pursuing interventionism and the practice of feeding the elites.
>>
I fear that the US will look like Europe in 20 years. Thankfully, I don't think it will happen. The younger generation is waking up.
>>
File: 1485083702477.png (14KB, 611x403px) Image search: [Google]
1485083702477.png
14KB, 611x403px
>>140059359
>>140059359
>most of them are now retarted, lazy and obese, ignorant about science, philosophy and history but full of arrogance.
They really aren't though, you should stop being such a good goy and getting your info from the (((TV))). The problem is that they're being outnumbered, not that they're getting worse.

The fact that this country is still standing despite being about 45% dead weight is a testament to White America. I doubt that any of the European countries will still be functional once they reach the depths that we have.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f70JI3Hf6-Y
>>
>>140059359
>obvious shit everyone is aware of even if it's just subconsciously
Fuck off cunt.
>The american empire is now just about (and to divert the roman metonymic) : big mac and TV.
THATS AN ORIGINAL THOUGHT.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.