[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Mexico bad?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

It is an honest question.

Go home if it sucks here so much. Try harder if you want to be here.
>>
colonized by spain
>>
That'll show them.
>>
There's only two interpretations:

1. The U.S.A. and Europe are magic soil. Anyone who lives here is destined to have a great society and success. It's not fair for white people to rob this magic soil.

2. Brown people have a right to live around white people and benefit from their successes.

Literally no other interpretation.
>>
>>140058624
Mexico is wonderful! All those from there should go back and enjoy it.

It's not you it's us. We just don't want to commit and fall through. So it's best you go back to your wonderful country.
>>
>>140058624
Because the US has a black market which creates a monetary temptation that the 85 iq Mexicans can't resist.
The only way for Mexico to be a decent country is if a. The black market is entirely destroyed and everything is made legal or b. Mexicans realize they have a responsiblity to their country and start enforcing morals and civility on other Mexicans, which is impossible because 85 iq.
>>
>>140058624
>ctrl + f
>"shitskins" 0 out of 0 results

shitskins.
>>
Because it's full of Mexicans
>>
File: Spanish commonwealth.png (161KB, 863x443px) Image search: [Google]
Spanish commonwealth.png
161KB, 863x443px
this is not your continent. we discovered it in 1492.
>>
>>140058624
Because the American government made it that way to make money off of its drug wars. A lot of the cartels in Mexico are America-funded and armed.
>>
File: vikings_map.gif (78KB, 464x292px) Image search: [Google]
vikings_map.gif
78KB, 464x292px
>>140059894
Vikings landed from Europe first
>>
File: IMG_2564.gif (139KB, 500x361px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2564.gif
139KB, 500x361px
>>140060844
BTFO monkey, Ayy lmao's discovered earth first.
>>
I have listened to your educated arguments, and my conclusion is... THEY MUST GO BACK
>>
>>140059139
is there a way to translate this to normie?
>>
Don't let wetbacks flood into Texas to "help" repair. Don't let them steal jobs like they did in Katrina for Louisiana and Mississippi. ENGLISH. DO YOU SPEAK IT??
>>
dunno m8 I watched some breaking bad and I wouldnt really wanna live there.
>>
>>140058624

>shitty people

>cartels

>murderers

>mexicans

>#1 for obesity

>drugs crime and death

literally hell.
>>
The age of consent in Mexico is 12. Which makes them all pedophiles pretty much
>>
File: our land.png (434KB, 800x509px) Image search: [Google]
our land.png
434KB, 800x509px
>>140060844
no.

FLORIDA = VIKING NAME
CALIFORNIA = VIKING NAME
ARIZONA = VIKNG NAME

KEK

NOW AMERICA IS VIKINGLAND HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

GO BACK TO IRELAND.
>>
Mexico is great if you're into druglord drama and crooked cops worse than in the U.S.
>>
>>140058624
Mexico is great if you're into druglord drama and crooked cops worse than in the U.S.
>>
>>140058624
Because the fucking Government of Mexico is complete fucking shit. The cartels have the Mexican government under their fingers.
>>
>>140058624
Mexico doesn't want their 18,000,000 citizens who illegally reside in the U.S. back. That should tell you something about both Mexico and Mexicans.
>>
File: canadian man.jpg (27KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
canadian man.jpg
27KB, 400x300px
>>140063586
says the country that legalized bestiality kek
>>
>>140058624
corruption
low iq population
>>
Mestizos and amerindians
>>
>>140062513
there is nothing inherently wrong with Mexico. It has abundant natural resources, lots of land, etc.

Which means it has to be the people or government that holds the country back. But we're told (mainly by leftists and neo-cons) that the people and government are awesome.

Which means that it must be something magical in the soil of the US (and other white countries of the world) that allows the US to prosper, but not Mexico.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.