[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Xenoestrogen is destroying Western civilization.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 342
Thread images: 34

File: Xenoestrogen.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Xenoestrogen.webm
3MB, 640x360px
It’s in the tap water that you drink daily, in bottled water, in food, in cleaning products, in baby toys, basically anything that is made out of plastic.

This powerful Endocrine disruptor is making men effeminate. Turning them into women. Affecting their judgment and making them unable to defend and protect their tribes, effectively neutering their genetic programming. This feminization of men also explains why liberal policies are becoming more and more popular worldwide. Defying logic and common sense, our societies are now ruled by emotions and feelings. Which leads to catastrophic outcomes such as the migrant crisis that most western countries have experienced in the recent years. This also the reason why we have seen a sudden and dramatic increase in genetic anomalies such as transgenderism and gender dysphoria. And it will only get worse unless something is done about it. Many of you like me might have been wondering recently, what the fuck is going on? Why are people acting so irrationally? Why are there more and more transgender and homosexuals and people suffering from gender dysphonia?

The answer is: Xenoestrogen. It is a threat to social and political stability and human civilization.

The entire developed Western world is now more or less controlled by women, hormonally speaking.
The ramifications and impact it has on our world today is incredible and yet, this silent public health crisis actually is not getting the attention it deserves.If you want to learn more on the subject, watch this interview with a scientist that worked for the firm that developed Atrazine, one of the most potent and dangerous Xenoestrogen synthetic chemical ever created and used as an herbicide. Atrazine is used in industrial farming and has been found in tap water around the world. It is still legal and in my opinion should be banned.

Silencing the Scientist: Tyrone Hayes on Being Targeted By Herbicide Firm Syngenta
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mP-6Gp5RbjQ
>>
>>140058125
made me laugh
>>
One day, people will look back and wonder why we didn't do anything about this. In the future, there won't be any trannies or homosexuals. Right now we are in the acceptance phase, but in the future they will wonder why we didn't focus instead on finding a cure or identifying the cause.

Homosexuality and transgenderism is not normal. This is not how humans are suposed to behave, as much as it might offend some. The root and cause is genetic and hormonal. It can be cured and eradicated. Most of you wonder why our world is now filled with pajama boys. This is the reason why.

Xenoestrogen.

We need to make more people aware of this fact. The future of the human race depends on it.
>>
>>140058869

I'm glad it did, but the threat is real. Don't drink tap water and don't allow your children to drink it.

Alex Jones was right, as retarded as it might sound.
>>
>>140058125
General Ripper was right after all.
>>
>>140058125
Agreed. This is a huge issue and hardly anyone knows about it. Avoid plastics as much as possible (food containers, water bottles, etc). Very important to eat fresh foods and organic products as well. And eat plenty of red meat to boost your testosterone.
>>
>>140058125
Gimme proofs OP
>>
File: 1503564919310.png (174KB, 1065x747px) Image search: [Google]
1503564919310.png
174KB, 1065x747px
>>140058125
here is a nice chart that says that the dosages are quite troublesome
>>
I've been drinking tap water everyday for the last like 5 years and I'm right wing though
>>
Thats why I just started taking SARMs every now and then (ibutamoren)

fuck it brah
>>
>>140060036

It's more than a huge issue. It's a crisis that's threatening the modern world.

I can only think that it's done on purpose. The science is sound. And it's really fucking up us all. Very scary shit.
>>
>>140060448
Are these all xenoestrogens?
>>
File: XenoestrogenVictims.png (945KB, 800x659px) Image search: [Google]
XenoestrogenVictims.png
945KB, 800x659px
These people are all victims and they don't even know it. It's criminal, really.
>>
File: 4L_zgzq5WcJ.jpg (22KB, 203x250px) Image search: [Google]
4L_zgzq5WcJ.jpg
22KB, 203x250px
>>140059343
>don't drink tap water
>don't drink bottled water

What do you want me to do then, nigger? Move next to a fucking stream?
>>
>>140060739
not sure, think so though. Did not investigate this chart more in depth but it was provided in one of these threads like this.
>>
>>140060677
Agreed. Regardless of whether it's intentional it needs to be addressed at a political level. But for now we can only deal with it personally.

Here are some basic, everyday tips for you goys on boosting your T. Also, don't drink beer with hops (like India pale ale) and always filter your tap water.
https://www.muscleforlife.com/9-ways-to-naturally-boost-your-testosterone-production/
>>
>>140060969
Buy an Alex Jones approved water filter
>>
>>140060969

Filter it at least, not sure if it can filter BPA. And research the bottled water companies that you use, I did and some gov report said there was no BPA in the botled water that I use.

I haven't drink bottled water since 15 years.
>>
>>140061198

More people need to be aware, share the info anon, friends and family. This is not conspiratorial material, it's real unfortunately.
>>
>>140061260

We laugh, but he's kinda right about that. But like I've said, I don't know if filters can remove BPA.
>>
>>140060448

Thanks for sharing. Interesting info.
>>
>>140061260
I get infowars is pretty meme-tier, but after I watched the documentary on the emasculation of man & the now-drastically low testosterone levels I started taking his "the chemicals in the water are making the frogs gay" rant seriously

I got a water dispenser in my fridge that has a built-in filter, do you think it's been tampered with by (((them))) or will it do the trick?
>>
>>140060596
>SARMs

Care to share more about that? First time I hear about that.

What is SARMs?
>>
Reminder to all anons that you can fix this. Look at the high T levels of decades past and look at the trends between then and now, it explains itself. Men used to work outside more, especially 100+ years ago, meaning large amounts of vitamin D from sun exposure (that's why the recommended daily value of vitamin D is so low, if you went by just that recommendation you'd be deficient) vs today, most people are inside all the time. Result: vitamin D deficiency, lower T production, sometimes even seasonal affective disorder. In the past men used to do morse active jobs or at least walk places, as well as eat high fat, high protein diets (steak and eggs, fried in butter was a common breakfast at the turn of the cuntury), nowadays everyone drives even short distances and eats low fat, high carb diets. Result: massive increase in obesity and decrease in T (fat cells aromatize testosterone into estrogen, beer bellies literally create man boobs). Sperm counts were higher as well because everyone moved more: heat kills sperm, your balls are hottest when you're sitting or lying down, and coolest when you're moving. Result: sperm counts have halved in the past 30 years (also due to lower T). And finally behavior: acting assertive and cordially aggressive (don't be a nigger) is positively correlated with testosterone production, meaning how you act literally affects your hormonal levels. Men back in the day used to be assertive, stern, and commanding, which did and continues to make women's panties wet, no matter what they claim otherwise. Meanwhile some low-T, timid, beta, pussy wonders why he keeps getting strung along, cucked, and friendzoned. That's why.
>>
>>140061569

Watch the vid I shared in my post. This was an eye opener for me.
>>
>>140061363

Sorry, typo, I have been drinking BOTTLED water for the last 15 years. Not tap water.
>>
>>140060816
Nothing wrong with crossdressing. We've been doing that ever since someone decided to make clothes exclusive to gender. Way before any chemicals were being put in water.
>>
>>140061436
I've been telling people about this for a long time. It hasn't even occurred to most of them. Here's a great pdf for anyone in this thread looking to minimize their exposure to xenoestrogens. It's straight to the point and easy to understand.

https://www.google.ca/url?q=http://www.balancedconcepts.net/tips_avoid_xenoestrogens.pdf&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwiaxojKtIjWAhUK6GMKHRcSB8AQFggWMAM&usg=AFQjCNHdQAi9gK5mX8f1qTQF3yaZrgRlAQ
>>
>>140061646

Yeah but if our water supply is fucked, no exercise or healthy habit will counter this.

Our body is made out of 50-65% water. Think how much drinking contaminated water influences you health?

It's the most important thing that we all should be paying attention to. We take water for granted. We live in modern cities and we think that water is safe.

It's not.
>>
>>140060448
Half of these have worse side effects than estrogenic ones. Hell sunscreen damages your DNA when exposed to light.
>>
>>140058125
Explain why there isn't more effeminate black men then? Why does it only work on whites? Don't say da joos.
>>
>>140061900

yes, but never in our history have we witnessed such an explosion in the crossdresser demographic.I am not trans-phobic, I don't hate homosexuals.But something is not right right now. And we need to focus on the cause and fix the issue.

What's the end goal? All of us becoming trans? I don't think that that's a winning plan for the survival of our race.
>>
>>140061900
What's it like to be such a degenerate?
>>
>>140062202

I don't know. Maybe their genetic makeup makes them more immune to these effects?

Their genes are dominant. There's a lot that we don't know yet about that.

Blacks are more prone to certain issues, and whites are as well for others. It's very complex.

But one thing is certain, this shit is wreaking havoc on the white males population right now. Asian countries are also struggling with this btw.
>>
>>140062225
>yes, but never in our history have we witnessed such an explosion in the crossdresser demographic.
I can agree with you there. Tbqh, I crossdress sometimes for the taboo of it but now it's becoming mainstream and accepted. Like everything else, the liberals are ruining it. It used to be a back alley culture that only a few degenerates divulged in purely for fun and to rebel against a society that says it's wrong, which made it fun. Now it's accepted and encouraged. It's fucking ruined.
>>
File: 4L_Y4Knwu1Q.jpg (146KB, 1000x1430px) Image search: [Google]
4L_Y4Knwu1Q.jpg
146KB, 1000x1430px
>>140059054
It's almost frustrating, really. People are told that it's safe and they blindly believe it-- when in reality there are chemicals in the things people are consuming that degrade the male body and deplete T-levels like no other.

Fuck, man. You watch videos of certain fish species that learn how to change gender because of how disproportionate their hormone balance is. If that shit happens to such an extreme degree in animals, there's no way in hell that isn't affecting humanity too. And we wonder why fags only now started appearing in society. It's just so depressing, like there's nothing that can be done about the poor souls who fall into the status quo trap. I wouldn't be surprised if at some point our dicks shriveled up and fell off.
>>
>>140062308
>Says the fucking Canadian
You don't get to have an opinion
>>
>>140062308

There's no record in our entire history where crossdressing and fags have been as much prevalent as they are today. And that's not just because of tolerance. It's widespread now. It's a real issue. We need to fix this.
>>
>>140061643
Arm yourself with knowledge
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibutamoren
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selective_androgen_receptor_modulator
>>
>>140061963
Are xenoestrogens supposed to raise estradoil (e2)? If so I don't have to worry about any of this shit. My estrogen is actually too low and it's fucking with my serotonin giving me OCD symptoms. I take testosterone, hcg, no AI, I drink at least 10 glasses of water straight from the tap everyday and my estrogen is still super low.
>>
>>140062202
There are a lot of effeminate black men out there. Most of them grew up in developed western countries and were exposed to the same xenoestrogens as everyone else.

If it seems like there are less, it's because they're hiding it. They have a culture that punishes male effeminacy much more harshly. Meanwhile whites are steeped in school curriculum, (((media))), etc. that tells them over and over that "traditional" masculinity is to be rejected.
>>
>>140062578

I think that crossdressing can be psychological. Fetish, etc. Who cares.

But gender dysphoria is a totally different game. People with mental issues, questioning their gender identity, etc.

I would not wish that to anyone.
>>
File: ifunny0436.jpg (42KB, 654x639px) Image search: [Google]
ifunny0436.jpg
42KB, 654x639px
>>140058125

Is that why I feel like sucking cocks all the time now? Oh well might as well embrace it, gotta stay hydrated.
>>
>>140062308
Based leaf bro
>>
>>140062796
I don't have the answer for that unfortunately
>>
>>140062766
So anon, where do you even buy that stuff?

Seems relatively harmless con-wise and pretty interesting pro-wise, but this is coming from (((Wikipedia))). Color me impressed regardless
>>
>>140062928

Honestly, if you feel like this that's not your fault. Suck a cock if it makes you feel good. But as a society, we need to investigate the impact of these Endocrine disruptors.In the long term, it has a huge impact on society and the future of the human race. We need to fix it.No one will gas you or kill you anon. That's not the point. We need to fix it, so that in the future, no one struggles and is affected by this.
>>
>>140062906
>People with mental issues
Yeah, there's a reason why the suicide rate in the transgender community is so high.
>>
>>140063063
I bought my first bottle at a local supplement shop but you'll have better luck buying it online. It's not cheap, but it's not outrageously expensive. Just look for "MK-677" or "ibutamoren"
>>
>>140058125
Are they in water from refrigerators and well water?
>>
File: Disgusting.jpg (71KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
Disgusting.jpg
71KB, 500x600px
>>140060816
>>
>>140063302
Refrigerator water is tap water. Usually the fridge has a filter

Well water is a tossup. You can get it tested by some company I believe, look into it
>>
>>140063498
I know it's tap water, just wondering if the filter gets rid of the estrogen.
>>
I raise chickens in my back yard and eat eggs from them so that's good, I guess.
>>
>>140058125
>Defying logic and common sense, our societies are now ruled by emotions and feelings.
And what, they weren't in the past? Think about World War One. Millions of Europeans dead for absolutely no god damned reason other than that they couldn't figure out how to avoid stumbling into the war. They had 4 years to have a peace conference and call the whole thing off and they didn't.
Don't give me this bullshit about people being less rational now.
>>
Here's some info I found while researching the subject of bottled water, unfortunately it's leaf material. I don't know if the FDA made some assessment on the subject, they should.

At least their communist healthcare system has some positive sides.

Survey of Bisphenol A in Bottled Water Products

https://www.canada.ca/en/health-canada/services/food-nutrition/food-safety/packaging-materials/bisphenol/survey-bisphenol-bottled-water-products.html

Do you guys know if any study or report was done in the U.S?
>>
>>140063626

http://chestsculpting.com/how-to-remove-estrogen-from-your-drinking-water/

Dunno how valid this info is.
>>
>>140063677

I agree, humans have always been irrational. But the uptick in female behavior is something new.

Women could not vote in the past. This is just compounding the issue.
>>
>>140063996

As everyone now is now more or less female. Hence why things appear to become batshit insane. In the past we only had to deal with male irrationality.
>>
>>140063754
I think this is pretty well known

>>140063675
That's a very good start actually. Make sure to eat other organic foods and pasture fed meats too.
>>
>>140063429

You would nevr have seen that kind of stuff, 50 years ago. Now our society is working hard to make normalize it. How fucked is that? It's fucking infuriating and maddening.
>>
>>140058125

You are a fucking looney...

http://www.physicsoflife.pl/dict/calhoun's_experiment.html

It's no secret ingredient, it's just the way it goes...
Physics of life as they call it.

When man don't have to fight for survival they become feminine and women becomes aggresive "independent" types.
Our civilization has reached the point where safety became too common so our society members forgot about God, they forgot how they are supposed to live and what to teach their children so every new generation is worse then previous one. They are not taught by their parents and they can't learn on their own becouse of the safety issues/lack of challenges
Their are becoming weak people created by good times.

We could've prevent it if we stayed on God's side.

But we decided we are smarter and we don't need God.
So we don't deserve to live anymore.
And the cycle of life continue
>>
File: 4L_RO8WnXWQ.jpg (94KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
4L_RO8WnXWQ.jpg
94KB, 640x640px
>>140063254
How often do you use mk677 / at what dose?

Also while you're at it wanna give me your height/weight so I can think about it proportionally
>>
>>140064097

I do because I can afford it, but 99% of the population can't afford that shit. That's why we need to make them aware of the issue. They are being poisoned and feminized. I think that's a good way to red-pill them. To make them realize that they will become women if they keep eating and drinking that stuff.
>>
>>140063677
>>140064064
Masculine irrationality is different from feminine irrationality. There's an essential difference between the kind of irrationality that drives a country into pointless war and the kind that makes a people replace itself with mass immigration. There are some (((commonalities))) but that's a discussion for another time.
>>
>>140064253

Refute this then, you enlightened one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mP-6Gp5RbjQ

Watch it and then come back and tell me that I am wrong. There's nothing to argue or debate here, it's science 101.
>>
>>140064312
>There's an essential difference between the kind of irrationality that drives a country into pointless war and the kind that makes a people replace itself with mass immigration.

I agree with you, this is the essence of my original post.

"Defying logic and common sense, our societies are now ruled by emotions and feelings. Which leads to catastrophic outcomes such as the migrant crisis that most western countries have experienced in the recent years."
>>
File: The_Alien_0.png (132KB, 294x209px) Image search: [Google]
The_Alien_0.png
132KB, 294x209px
>All those lads ITT who have no idea about basic hormonal functions and just spout the usual memes
There's two ways to go about getting rid of the aquatic jew. Either you can research your locally available bottled water on the manufacturing process, or you can install a reverse osmosis filter on your tap water loop. Normal filters are wasted money, the molecules that mimic estrogen are too small to be filtered out. Either way unless you have a private water source on your you're majorly fucked, you won't see anyone touch this with a 10 foot pole but Sweden specifically increased their fluoride by 400% since 2013 and any research about the molecular make-up have been snuffed by the state directly, may God help us all.
>>
>>140064253
Pointing out that xenoestrogens are a factor isn't crazy. Secularization has contributed immensely to the downfall of western civilization, but there's more than one factor at play, and oftentimes these factors feed off one another.
>>
>>140064568
Thanks for clarifying. I have heard that reverse osmosis filtering is the best way to go.
>>
File: Rabbi Alex Jones.jpg (39KB, 600x330px) Image search: [Google]
Rabbi Alex Jones.jpg
39KB, 600x330px
>>140058125
>current year
>not taking super male vitality
>>
This is a lowkey ad thread to sell water filters and other shit, imo.
>>
>>140064307
You get better results if you work out while taking it but it promotes production of growth hormone within your own body. The way i've been told it works, at least.

I usually take about 20-30mg a day on an empty stomach for a cycle of no longer than 3 months
>>
I've been drinking tap water for the past 5 years, and I'm getting my t tested in about a month.

I'll see if it had a noteworthy effect.
>>
>>140064869
Lol you think a water filtration company is paying someone to talk about xenoestrogens at 3 am on /pol/?
>>
>>140058125
You forgot the part about xenoestrogens being one of the causes of the increasing rates of precocious puberty in young girls which, in turn, leads to the hyper-sexualization of teens and pre-teens we see today.
The other causes of this are a high fat diet and obesity.
Note that all these factors have the OPPOSITE effect on boys.

Sources from the wikipedia page on "precocious puberty', too lazy to search for more.
https://web.archive.org/web/20080419072722/http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn11307-childhood-obesity-brings-early-puberty-for-girls.html
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11483799
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2685838/
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/02/100201171651.htm
>>
>>140062796
Xenoestrogens are typically not related to estrogen beyond their affinity for the same receptors.

Xenoestrogens actually lower free estrogen, much like trenbalone does to testosterone. They basically just activate the receptor at rates lower or higher than that of estrogen itself, which poses a few problems.

Xeno is just a very loose prefix for foreign.
>>
>>140064954
Were you tested before?
>>
>>140065025
You'd be surprised what people do for money.
>>
>>140064586

And this is why we need to look at the whole picture. It's too easy to dismiss very important factors such as these Endrocrine disruptors.

We are biological beings. The chemical world rules us. It shapes us and influence how we think and act. Dismissing that is pure madness.
>>
>>140064869

Maybe it is for you, but I am very happy to see that it resonates with a lot of anon here. I was not expecting much when I posted this thread. But so far the quality comments have proved me wrong.
>>
>>140062005
ignored truths
>>
>>140065111
No, I'm saying no one would pay an employee to do that. Anyway, no one has even posted a specific product so if we're shilling for a company we're doing a pretty poor job of it.
>>
>>140058125
sauce
>>
>>140065278
>no one has even posted a specific product
Read the thread again, m8.
>>
>>140065081

Yeah you are right, I should have included that info. Which is being suppressed in search engines btw, (((I wonder why))).

http://chetday.com/birthcontrol.htm

"Birth control pills are xenoestrogens, which are man-made chemicals that can mimic or amplify the physiological effects of the different types of estrogen that are produced naturally in our bodies."
>>
>>140058125
So aside from filtering my water what can I do?
Should I be taking a small dose of arimidex and raloxifene every day?
>>
>>140065366

Thread?
>>
Any actual experts in here? Can you take test to balance out the xenoestrogens, or do you need to start by removing any sources of xenoestrogen first?
>>
>>140065110
No but if I get high t I'll know it didn't have a major impact. I have signs that could show low t (no body or facial hair, relatively small testicles, one sided gynecomastia) and others that could show high t (more muscles than average, deep voice).
>>
>>140065440

> Don't drink tap water - aquifer source is best if you have access to one.
> Avoid plastic containers at all cost, use glass.
> Cook your own food and eat organic certified food.

That's pretty much it. At least that's what I can think of. Please chime in and share advice anon.
>>
>>140065440
As long as your level of testosterone is higher than your estrogen, you're fine. Eat estrogen heavy foods.
>>
>>140065440
I posted this earlier in the thread but it's probably hard to find by now

https://www.google.ca/url?q=http://www.balancedconcepts.net/tips_avoid_xenoestrogens.pdf&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwiaxojKtIjWAhUK6GMKHRcSB8AQFggWMAM&usg=AFQjCNHdQAi9gK5mX8f1qTQF3yaZrgRlAQ
>>
>>140065605
Well xenoestrogen might not get t down so I won't show anything relevant anyway
>>
>>140065463
>Thread?
brutty much

why have no mask then a mask
>>
>>140064869
It's another shill thread for that Alex Jones filter. They do it like every other day. They start with the whole "if you drink tap water and touch plastic you'll turn into a dick sucking bitch tits having numale" routine and then mention Alex Jones a few times. All of this is mostly fear mongering horseshit. It's not nearly as easy as it sounds for a man to raise estrogen let alone get it to alarming levels. Do all of the stuff these threads advise you not to do for a few months and go get blood work. Guarantee your hormones will be fine assuming they were ok to begin with.
>>
>>140065815

What do you mean?
>>
>>140065411
How are they suppressing it?
I just did a quick search on (((Google))) for "xenoestrogens puberty" and "xenoestrogens" and the results were good, the former had results about the link between xenoestrogens and early puberty and the latter results about how to avoid them.
I only found out about it in the first place by directly searching for "childhood sexuality" for reference.
>>
>>140065957
You're retarded m8. Literally takes 5 seconds of googling to find out that you're completely wrong.
>>
>>140065802
Ask your doctor
>>
>>140066083
You don't know jack shit about anything hormone related. You're just copying and pasting pseudoscience for that stupid water filter. Fuck off.
>>
>>140065957

No it's not. Raise your hand if you know a transgender or someone suffering with gender dysphoria?

I do. Up close, family issue. It's troubling me a lot. And this is why I wanted to discuss about this today. Like I've said before. I am not transphobic, etc. But I am very curious about finding the cause. And I think that there are some elements that we need to look closely at. No propaganda. No water filter merchant. Just cold hard facts and the society that we live in today. What I am speaking about, explains a lot about what is going on in our world today. Face it anon. Something is fucking wrong.
>>
>>140058125
This belongs in /x/
>>
Is there any indication that this can affect the rates of male to female births? Only an anecdote but literally all of my friends have had girls
>>
>>140064425
>black "scientist" speaking about being opressed, and his hard work not being appreciated for his work on podcast "created by leftist jurnalists", "described by fans and critics as progressive" which was created and hosted by 1 jew and 1 latino who was a founder of new york branch of Young Lords which is organisation that used to be Puerto Rican turf gang in the 60s
>literally a jew a tyron and a spic thug are your reliable source of information

yea i have some doubts about the content of this program and i don't really have a will to dig in it.
>>
>>140065957

Xenoestrogen are destroying our modern societies. The quicker you accept it, the faster we can fix it. It's a real huge fucking big deal anon. I expect it to become a national talking point in the near future. Tucker might even talk about it.
>>
>>140066041
about what
>>
>>140066252
Lol evidently I know a lot more than you do. I'm not selling an Alex Jones Approved™ water filter. I don't even know anything about that product. Any reverse osmosis filtration system will work fine. You sound like a complete retard, no offense.
>>
>>140066408

No, because this is affecting politic and how people think and make decisions that affect us all. Everything that you see happening today is because of that.

We just did not realize yet how impactful it is. It's a national, worldwide health crisis.

The ramifications have not yet been fully understood.
>>
>>140066285
You couldn't make it any more obvious that you're not from here. You kind of sound like Alex himself. Do a timestamp. Block out a portion of your face.
>>
>>140066596

We have yet to see and understand how much it is shaping our world. It's that serious and really fucked up. it will take ages for it to reach the mainstream consciousness. But it will one day. And you will remember this thread anon, once it does.
>>
>>140066596
It's not, You are withc hunting...

What we see today are mental issues caused by not dealing with those mental issues and letting them grow to sick levels of retardation.
It's not an ultimate pill to make everyone gay.
>>
>>140066596
answer me faggot and stop spacing like that it hurts my fucking head
>>
>>140066596
No it isn't, your schizo brain is affecting your reason to critically think. You belong to a psyche ward, not in the real world.
>>
>>140058125
My dick was confused for a sec their. Thank god the flamer came in. The boner I get went SKY high.
>>
>>140066643

I don't give a fuck about Alex Jones and his filters. He's an entertainer. I don't make important life decisions based on the opinion of celebrities, and you should not as well.

I care about myself and my family.
>>
>tfw you don't give a fuck about any of this and get blood work very recently that says all of my hormone levels are totally normal
all of this is just baseless fearmongering, the real cause of the increase of homosexuality/trannies is societal acceptance making people think its trendy and more acceptable.
>>
>>140066835
bitch i swear to fucking god answer me and stop reddit spacing you fucking r_donald faggot
>>
>>140058125
week men like you are "destroying Western civilization"
>>
>>140066784

Yeah...I see that you are the type that retort with "Go seek help" comments.

What's your point exactly? Let's debate. You speak, I retort in a logical manner. You attack me? I don't give a fuck. Ask me a question and I will answer.
>>
>>140066913
Wow, fascinating statistical analysis. This guy has normal hormone levels! It's all good guys, one guy just proved mountains of scientific research wrong with a simple hormone test! We can all go home!
>>
>>140066913
I wouldn't be surprised if people started saying the numbers from bloodwork are fudged and there's a huge conspiracy behind it all. They need to sell them filters. They good boys.
>>
what the fuck am i supposed to drink pol?
>>
>>140066920

That's how I type and how this board spaces my entries. I don't post on Reddit. I hate that site.
>>
>>140067098
>>140067111
fucking tandem brigade faggots
>>
File: 1503965778400.jpg (90KB, 1788x1185px) Image search: [Google]
1503965778400.jpg
90KB, 1788x1185px
>>140067171
kys
>>
>>140067165
Reverse osmosis filtered water, organic coffee, organic juices.
>>
>>140067165

Bottled water and make sure that the bottle itself is BPA free. Call them if you need to. There are many companies that use BPA free plastic bottles.
>>
>>140066568
>hurr me smarter than you retard
You're not saying anything. Coming in contact with xenoestrogens from water or plastic isn't strong enough to noticeably disrupt your hormones and raise your fucking estrogen to abnormal levels and you sperging out telling me educate myself doesn't change that. Again if anyone is buying anything you and this other clown is saying they can simply get tested and see for themselves. Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>140067111
>mountains of scientific research
feel free to post it goyim. 4chan infographic memes don't count.
>>
Great thread. If you niggers really want to deal with all the toxins and chemicals in the environment look into near infared Sauna therapy. There's a killer book by Dr. Larry Wilson called: Sauna Therapy, on the topic. Also, check this website out to potentially purchase a near infared Sauna: www.saunaspace.com

If you're handy you can build one on your own for pretty cheap, maybe 200 bucks.
>>
>>140067180
Great argument. You're an intelligent guy.
>>
>>140067250

And always remember that the beer you drink, might be full of BPA. It's fucking hard to avoid it, but possible. If you want your kids to not become fags, do your research.
>>
>>140067098
Fine.
I've drank tap for my entire life, and have been drinking alcohol daily for 5 straight years. My mother is a blood technician at a hospital and does my blood work herself because she does it for free. My estrogen and test levels are completely within normal bounds. When I was in the military, they do blood work once a year during a check up, and usually give you the results if you go in and ask. I send that shit to my mother to see if what they're telling me is good, she points out small shit like cholesterol, but nothing worrying.
your bullshit post is bullshit, kys.
>>
>>140067351
So it my parents fault I'm gay?
>>
>>140060969
Drill a well
>>
>>140067342
You have no arguments. Just passive aggressive faggotry. Sounds like you need to worry about high estrogen a lot more than anyone else ITT
>>
Been drinking well water my whole life
>>
>>140059054
Xenoestrogens don't cause homofaggotry.
Homos tend to have higher test than straight dudes. This heightened test is partly responsible for increasing sexual arousal in homos vs. straight dudes.
>>
>>140063254
FYI if you are doing ANYTHING to raise your testosterone levels (at any age, but especially if you are older) make sure you get your PSA blood test every year or so, even if your doctor thinks it isn't necessary. High PSA levels should always be investigated for possible prostate cancer, and prostate cancer feeds on testosterone. It's normally slow-growing but raising your T levels can accelerate it greatly. So if you have it and are unaware, you could really screw yourself by raising your T levels.

Again this is mostly for guys over 40, but prostate cancer is very common and even young guys get it so it's good to have regular checkups and so forth.
>>
File: food pill.png (112KB, 877x2078px) Image search: [Google]
food pill.png
112KB, 877x2078px
>>140058125
>>
>>140067405

I have drank tap water for most of my entire life as well. Until 15 years ago, when I moved to a foreign country where the water was not drinkable. in 3 months, I noticed drastic changes happening. Mental clarity, no more brain fog, I just felt better.

It happened and I did not even knew why. It took me years to connect the dots. I stopped drinking tap water since I connected the dots.

How much plastic do you use in your daily routine? The keyword here is BPA.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bisphenol_A

Plastic. Not water.

Plastic, is all around you anon. You can't escape it.

http://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/nutrition-and-healthy-eating/expert-answers/bpa/faq-20058331
>>
>>140067880

And yes, I am spacing my post just to annoy you, faggot.
>>
>>140067328
Lmao I already did, dumbfuck. If you can't figure out how to google the word "xenoestrogens" then you're beyond hope.

>>140067312
I've been saying things this entire thread. You think I'm up at 4 am getting paid by infowars to tell people not to eat out of plastic containers. So yea I'm probably smarter than you. A literal brick wall probably is.

Dietary and environmental xenoestrogens impact hormonal levels more than enough to affect physical and behavioural change, but I have no idea why I'm even needing to say this.
>>
>>140059054
>Homosexuality and transgenderism is not normal.
It's abnormal, but faggots were there even in ancient times. And in greater numbers. So I wouldn't blame xenoestrogens on that. Transgenderism - maybe.
Anyway, some say that testosterone drop of a modern man is due to epidemic of obesity.
>>
>>140067880
Not all plastic contains BPA.
BPA is namely found in clear polycarbonates, soda bottle for example.
HDPE and LDPE for example do not leech out BPA since BPA is not used in their manufacture.
>>
>>140067445

No, it's a problem that we all need to deal with. It's not your fault. But in the future, we will prevent it from happening. You did nothing wrong anon, you are who you are.
>>
>>140067616
I've already provided the arguments, read the thread instead of just jumping in to scream the word shill over and over when someone is trying to inform people on how to live a healthier life.
>>
>>140067993
Obesity likely follows the lowering of T levels. Estrogens and their ilk actually entice fat production.

>we just don't know
yet
>>
good thread
>>
this puts the influx of 'Trap Love' and 'What do we do about ...?' in a whole new light. it isn't too far fetched to imagine social and cultural engineering via the board from "The Company" who specializes in 'Personalities For Sale'
>>
bump and good night pol
>>
File: IMG_5444.jpg (283KB, 2048x1318px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5444.jpg
283KB, 2048x1318px
I can't help that sleeping with a man and being penetrated by my boyfriends penis turns me on
>>
>>140067445
Don't blame 'Porn'; blame 'Corn'.
>>
>>140068294

Good night sweet prince!
>>
>>140068365
Lmao underrated
>>
Estrogen is produced by most living things, plants, animals, insects, even fungi all produce estrogen.
Whenever you're eating anything you're ingesting xenoestrogens. People are afraid of soy due to the estrogen myth, but what people don't realize is that there are other foods that contain just as much or even more (garlic, black beans, coffee, etc.) These xenoestrogens found in nature are typically not the same ones our bodies produce, but analogues of estrogen.

The problem doesn't lie with estrogen alone, there are other factors that contribute to problems seen with hormonal imbalances that are not yet understood completely because the endocrine system is so complex.

If you eat a healthy diet and exercise you shouldn't have to worry about this shit, your body is great at repairing itself if its getting proper nutrients and maintenance. It's not a surprise when you find couch potatoes who eat fast food with health problems similar to the ones shown in these infographics about the dangers of xenoestrogens.
>>
File: All for One....png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
All for One....png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>140068064
>But in the future, we will prevent it from happening.
Yes, because GOD HELP US if some men don't play the "date a woman and lose your sanity" game.

For what possible reason should any man with sense want to be straight?
What, STD? Easily avoided, and even if you get one, even one like HIV, it's not as bad as girl problems. That's how bad women are. And that's no exaggeration.

I assume you think that women will be "fixed" by this time, but son that shit ain't happenin'. That cat has left the bag on a train that long left the station. You're never putting women back where they fucking belong.
>>
>>140068186
Obesity is caused by abundance of food, addictive simple sugars and sitting lifestyles.
>>
File: IMG_5408.jpg (89KB, 749x749px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5408.jpg
89KB, 749x749px
>tfw your bf comes inside you regularly and your body absorbs it and will make you even more effeminate
>>
File: 1503471028295.png (241KB, 732x633px) Image search: [Google]
1503471028295.png
241KB, 732x633px
Even if I DIDNT believe in any of this stuff I still would have a filter installed at home purely for the cleaner taste. Makes me physically cringe when I ask for water at a sit down restaurant and they give me that metallic hard water
>>
>>140067974
>I've been saying things this entire thread
You might as well have been telling us that your mother uses nigger semen as a condiment because that information is just as useful as the garbage you've been posting ITT
>You think I'm up at 4 am getting paid by infowars to tell people not to eat out of plastic containers
If you're not getting paid for this you should have already killed yourself
>So yea I'm probably smarter than you
You're not a day over 20 are you?
>but I have no idea why I'm even needing to say this
I agree. Stop talking out of your ass.
>>
>>140068520

The problem is not about estrogen. The problem is about the male population ingesting an abnormal amount of it. Sugar or salt is not evil, but if you eat too much of it it will kill you. Xenoestrogen are everywhere, destroying the delicate balance that our bodies were designed for. We are biological creatures. The outside world influences us.
>>
>>140067974
>go google it reeeee
this is what liberals do
also this argument is dumb.
>xenoestrogens are EVERYWHERE and making everyone trannies and gay
>why should we pay for trannies in the military? they're less than a fraction of 1% of the population
pick one
>>
>>140068733

I never realized how bad our supposed "clean and civilized" water tasted until I didn't drink it for a couple of years.

When I drink tap water now, I feel like I am drinking water from the toilet. I am not even joking. It's that bad. The taste is fucking awful. It tastes like sewer water.
>>
>>140068774
TL;DR, thanks for bumping the thread, goodnight

>>140068794
I'm jumping off but thanks for your post m8, you're doing good work. Have a good one.
>>
>>140069138

Spread the love anon. Share this info. Then more people that knows about that, the better. Good night to you as well.
>>
>>140061569
A fridge filter will likely just be BRITA and wont do anything against xenooestrogens which are miniscule molecules.
>>
>>140064165
We didn't have the technical and medical knowhow fifty years ago to do some of the shit going on now, but believe me, there have always been faggots. And there have always been assorted fetishists, kinksters etc.--a lot of that shit is developmental and has to do with triggering experiences at early ages.

The "numale hipster" type is what freaks me out, along with the huge rise in m-to-f trans-ism. These things are truly abnormal and were not widespread in society fifty years ago. (Now it's easy to say that trans people just hid their feelings back then, and maybe that's true. But I still think there were far fewer overall.)

Numale types fall into several categories. There's the immature, soft, flabby boy-man beloved of broken, lonely, neurotic women everywhere--women who can't cope with too much testosterone, for whatever reasons. These are the guys who value their comic book collections more than their potential children. They never exercise. They are self-indulgent and hypersensitive. They love fantasy. They are usually liberal without really knowing much about it. Serial monogamists who moon over women but also make them mommy. Passive aggressive. Huffpo readers.

The "artiste" types. Metrosexual, obsessed with hipster dress and personal care, also never exercise, but skinny. Pretentious, loudly liberal, bossy, very like a fag without the sense of humor. Fancy themselves writers, DJs/musicians or photographers. Work mundane but upper level day jobs to afford their toys--paralegals, for instance. Usually date a succession of arm candy.

Lastly the NEETs/nerds--autistic, geeky, hyperintelligent loners who don't fit into society. Unremarkable physically, both shy and pissy emotionally--an odd combo which makes people uncomfy around them. Often obsessed with gaming. Often creative and artistic but disinclined to brag about it as the artistes do. Unsuccessful with women.

My grandfather's generation had almost none of these effeminate types.
>>
>>140069276

Filtering estrogen from drinking water

https://scienceblog.com/55186/filtering-estrogen-from-drinking-water/
>>
>>140062202
What nonsense. Black people have higher rates of homosexuality and transexuality. Just because their muscle proportion veers towards fast twitch doesnt make them masculine you BBC drooling faggot.
>>
is this why i like to dress like an anime girl while i jack off?
>>
>>140068150
You posted one article from google that basically says yeah they have xenoestrogens in certain shit, here's what some of them are and here's where we have to tell you how to avoid them because more than likely you're a retard who listened to somebody online exaggerating the dangers of contact with xenoestrogens trying to make you believe that bottled water will literally turn you into a shemale. You should be telling people to get regular blood work if they're concerned and you haven't done that once.
>>
>>140062600
Fish dont learn how to change their gender, in many fish and amphibian species its a built in ability dependent on population balance. Some can breed, then change gender and breed again. Xenooestrogens just imbalance the stimuli and push more towards female.
>>
You can say what you want about tap water, but please remember that for most of human history our ancestors were keeling over right and left from the shits due to bad water, hence how beer(ale) and wine became a thing.
And yes, well water is nice, but wells can be poisoned, wells only came into their own with electric pumps, and wells can go dry. I know, I grew up on well water.

Also, plastics improve your life more than they hurt it. If you don't like plastics, please feel free to do things the Amish way. I doubt you have the guts for it.
>>
>>140065605
>no body or facial hair, relatively small testicles, one sided gynecomastia
I have all of these and my test levels are 481 ng/dl. Is that low for an 18 year old? I got a genetic test done and found out that I have a high estrogen conversion rate, but I don't know the actual levels.
>>
>>140062600
fags have always been around m8t, the problem with our society is they are over represented due to social media
>>
>>140069367

That's my whole point anon. Genetic defects and hormonal deficiencies have always been part of our species. But today, what we are witnessing, is not normal. It's way beyond the commonly statistical error threshold accepted in the scientific community.

We are now in the twilight zone. Where the stats defy logic. And this is why we need to take a look at what is happening. This is NOT normal. We all know it.The good side of this, is that we will start to look at the root. The ground zero factors. Right now we are in the acceptance phase. We celebrate diversity of gender, we embrace it.The next step is, we will find the cause and we will find a cure. Like I have said, in the future, no one will have these genetic and hormonal defects. This is not how we were designed. Male, Female, this is the norm. Anything else is a genetic or hormonal defect. It's a medical issue that one day will be solved. No one will suffer from this in the future.
>>
>>140069658

I see your point. It's very hard to avoid plastic. But I try to avoid it for anything related to things that I ingest. it's possible. I am doing it.
>>
>>140069543

Yes, that might be why. Don't be ashamed. Stop drinking tap water.
>>
>>140070116
>But I try to avoid it for anything related to things that I ingest. it's possible. I am doing it.
A good idea by and large. Don't bash plastics outright, is all I ask. Glass-packed foods are best, if you're going for cans/bottles.
Learn how to grow and "can" veggies. Growing up on a farm with a huge garden, I did. You use mason jars which are sterile glass. You can pack veggies for a decade like this and they retain their nutrients and flavor. Also, using a freezer w/ freezer bags is a great option, especially if you have a generator to keep the freezer going. The coldness of the freezer ensures the plastic of the bags stays absolutely stable and harmless, if you're worried about it.
>>
Sad but true. I like to think it wasn't intentional and (((they))) just have gotten themselves into more of a pickle than they can deal with and it's all falling down because some scientist somewhere made an accident trying to help some people on a farm somewhere.
>>
What if I take testosterone pills?
>>
>>140070390

Yes I agree, don't ban plastic, but do your research and read the labels and avoid BPA if you can. That's the golden rule, at least for me.

My family is BPA free, do the same if you can, I think that this is what it all boils down to.
>>
>>140058125
But why doesn't it effect everybody? I dont want to dress up as a woman and cut my dick off off
>>
>>140070737

If you take Endocrine disruptor pills, we can't help you. You made the decision to mess with your hormones. You will need to learn with the consequences.
>>
I bought a new carbon filter, because of an earlier thread about this. I hadn't changed it till then in 1.5 years. Planning on getting a 4-staged reverse osmosis system.
>>
>>140070888

It does. But it's not a perfect science. It's all about averages and trends. Not individual effects.
>>
>>140071041

And if you can, drink water from the aquifer. That's the safest option. The ground is a very good filter.
>>
Here's some more info to scare you all.

Is there Atrazine in your drinking water?

http://globalnews.ca/news/1248219/is-there-atrazine-in-your-drinking-water/

Atrazine herbicide ban called for by Équiterre in Quebec

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/atrazine-herbicide-ban-called-for-by-%C3%A9quiterre-in-quebec-1.3226290

Herbicide illegal in Europe found in Montreal drinking water at alarming levels: environmental group

http://www.iheartradio.ca/cjad/news/herbicide-illegal-in-europe-found-in-montreal-drinking-water-at-alarming-levels-environmental-group-1.2476433

Leaf material, but still valid.
>>
You should all be scared. And inform people around you about this danger.
>>
>>140070956
I haven't taken any, just thought of doing so to counteract the xenoestrogens.
>>
>>140071840

Good then. Avoid tap water like the plague.
>>
>>140072337
What do you make of this?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2854760/
>>
>>140067815

Most underrated comment in this entire entire thread.

Thanks for this info anon. Must read material.
>>
>>140062600
>when in reality there are chemicals in the things people are consuming that degrade the male body and deplete T-levels like no other.

This is a good thing. The eradication of toxic masculinity should be one of our top priorities.
>>
>>140072565

Related. Birth control pills are the worst offender. They end up in tap water. Don't drink it. Filter it or buy bottled water, BPA free. It's cheap. What's a couple of dollars to make sure that you don't feminize yourself?
>>
>>140072697

/Sage

Male are not toxic material. Ying Yang. Light and Dark. White and Dark. Get up to speed with the program.

This is what life is all about. You are misguided with your hatred.
>>
>>140072697

Your retarded stance, is against the entire biological world. You are negating biology. Let's see how successful you will be. I know you have principles and ideas. You think you are right. But nature will prove you wrong.

Nature and millions of years of evolution, disagree with your stupid and feeble argument.

Nature, will eat you alive while you ponder which bathroom you should be using.
>>
>>140072876
Birth control is considered an estrogenic compound isn't it? And I said at the beginning of the thread that I take testosterone and my estrogen is low despite HCG injections, tap water, plastic etc.
>>
File: 1361479352440.jpg (44KB, 550x490px) Image search: [Google]
1361479352440.jpg
44KB, 550x490px
>>140058125
>drink a lot of tap water and beer
>don't feel like cutting my dick off and wearing a skirt
kys with your pseudoscience from some dindu nigger, literally named Tyrone.
This has to be a fucking ad from Bill Hicks.
>>
HANAVESI GOBLIN DDDD
>>
>>140067815
>soy raises estrogen

Lol, already debunked that shit pic and statement.

Fact: men on 100% plant-based diets have higher testosterone.

Fact: beans, especially black beans, are one of the most cheapest yet healthier foods in the world, and the longest living people have been found to consume a lot of beans in their almost exclusive plant-based diets.

Reality is, idiots, we are living in a very, very polluted planet. There are chemicals and pollutants everywhere, from the food you eat, to the water you drink and bathe in, that disrupts your natural hormones – both in men and women.

Vegans have the lowest rates of cancer, yet I knew a woman that was strict 100% vegan for 20 years and still died of ovarian cancer. I suspect environmental causes, because our environment is so polluted and toxic.
>>
File: 1503950670847.jpg (118KB, 1156x715px) Image search: [Google]
1503950670847.jpg
118KB, 1156x715px
>>140073610
>tapwatergoblin :D
>>
>>140073544
wow, damn you have shown me wrong. lets reject whole scenario because of your individual example !
>>
>>140073450

Why are you taking testosterone anon? You are messing with your hormones. Do you really think that you are an example? You are the the living proof of this entire thread, no offense. One day, no one will have to go through what you are going through now.
>>
>>140073655

We should not dismiss any evidence. It's still good info, even if it's wrong. We don't know yet. You don't know yet. Are you a molecular scientist?
>>
>>140058125
i can confirm, i'm from eastern europe and when I worked in the US (all in all it was about a year and a half) I was more feminine and less aggressive

you seriously have some shit in the air or water

oh well at least it turns girls muscular
>>
>>140073655
>I suspect environmental causes, because our environment is so polluted and toxic.

Argue no more anon.

"I suspect environmental causes, because our environment is so polluted and toxic".

We have a winner here.
>>
>>140073046
>yin and yang
"Female" was put in the same class as "negativity", "darkness", etc in Yin + Yang.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yin_and_yang

Glad you brought it up.
>>
>>140073832
OP's argument is that some people are fags and like 1% of the male population wears skirts, how is that different?
Don't blame the tap water if you're effeminate fucks, kys instead
>>
>>140074091

The water is poisoned, you are not crazy. It's real. The root of all evil is the water that people drink in the U.S.

One day, it will be a huge scandal.
>>
>>140074287

Atrazine. Atrazine and Atrazine.

Atrazine!
>>
>>140074224

I did not bring it up for no reason. Glad you picked it up. The devil is in in the details.
>>
>>140073725

Atrazine victim. I don't blame him/xe/they. He has been damaged genetically from environmental factors.
>>
>>140073873
Coming off as a little presumptuous and judgemental for someone who has an interest in helping others, champ. It's doctor prescribed. Everything is closely monitored by my physician and I on a regular basis. Hormones are looking very nice except for that pesky low e2. If you're concerned about safety I'd be happy to link you some reading material to educate yourself and ease your mind. I guess I'm in no need of a water filter after all. I'll cross my fingers that my testosterone injections make me feel as good as a water filter would but I ain't holding my breath.
>>
File: AtrazineResearcher.jpg (44KB, 400x397px) Image search: [Google]
AtrazineResearcher.jpg
44KB, 400x397px
The canary in the coal mine.
>>
>>140061569

Yes, I sincerely believe that The Jews have tampered with the water dispenser in your fridge.
>>
>>140073988
>We should not dismiss any evidence.

It isn't evidence. That theory is based on an old, half-guessed worked study and propaganda from the milk, dairy, and egg industries.

>We don't know yet.
>You don't know yet.

Um, according to scholarly studies, we and I do know... More correctly, you don't know.

>Are you a molecular scientist?

Know how to write a scholarly paper, cite sources, read studies, etc? That's what you should be asking, dumb ass.

>>140074156

My point, Mr. Mentally Inept, is that it's clear our polluted, toxic environment is a huge factor in cancer when someone eating so clean (100% whole foods plant-based) and doesn't smoke, drink, or do drugs gets cancer.

I mentioned that because the general public, i.e, retards, typically blame cancer only on genetics and smoking.
>>
>>140067880

>I have drank tap water for most of my entire life as well. Until 15 years ago, when I moved to a foreign country where the water was not drinkable. in 3 months, I noticed drastic changes happening. Mental clarity, no more brain fog, I just felt better.

Have you controlled for all the other different factors that changed when you moved to a different fucking country? Diet, air quality, weather patterns, lifestyle changes, age related changes, stress levels changes, etc etc?

And if (it's a huge if) we actually narrow down your mental clarity increasing (could easily be a placebo effect too) to the changes of water consumption, how do you know exactly it's the xenoestrogens and not some other substance that caused it?
>>
>>140074443
But also never forget, Yin will be forever needed to balance Yang. Yang gets a bit carried away without some Yin. Nature abhors imbalance and always seeks to correct imbalance. Hence why we get things like hurricanes.
>>
Just take some arimidex for a few weeks a couple times a year. It will cleanse the faggot out of you and cure your gyno.
>>
>>140058125
>>140077777
>>
>>140074878
>>140047777
>>
>>140074619

I wish you no harm anon, I really do. I can't imagine the hell that you are going through right now. It's hard and you are a strong person.

BUT!

We need to find a cure. So that no one in the future will need to experience what you are currently living.This is my stance. I want people to never experience the hell that you are going through now. Do you wish that what you are currently experiencing, happens to anyone else? I don't' think so.
>>
File: Jew Tranny leader.png (326KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Jew Tranny leader.png
326KB, 640x480px
Jews and Masons are majorly into the tranny thing.
>>
>>140074839
Good way to slam your e2 like I did. If you don't get sides go for it. Arimidex is a bitch for me even at tiny doses.
>>
>>140074762

So, we are on the same page... Why are you so aggressive?

I'm not inept mentally. I created that thread to exchange ideas. You don't know me.

I am not stupid.
>>
>>140075088
Is there anyway to combat e2 issues?
>>
>>140075225
>Why are you so aggressive?
Nazitards have personality disorders. They get sad or rage over things with a hairtrigger.
You should know this by now.
>>
File: TYRONE.jpg (118KB, 1911x1080px) Image search: [Google]
TYRONE.jpg
118KB, 1911x1080px
TYRONE TRIED TO WARN YOU POL!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!

TYRONE!

TYRONE!

TYRONE!
>>
>>140075356
>Nazitards

I'm clearly not a Nazitards. I am trying to have a civilized discussion here. Are you trying to derail it?
>>
>>140074986

>We need to find a cure

We need to find a cure for your mental illness. You are legitimately paranoid.
>>
>>140064253
>They are not taught by their parents
i don't know what all of this dumb god shit you're carrying on about is but you are absolutely about this point.
too many shitty parents just don't give a fuck about their kids and would rather plop a smartphone in their hands than try to spend any time with them.
>>
File: 1401691678695.jpg (29KB, 335x179px) Image search: [Google]
1401691678695.jpg
29KB, 335x179px
>>140075487
You.. can see IDs and flags, right?
You new here?
>>
>>140074986
I didn't develop a disorder such as hypogonadism if that's what you're implying, senpai. And has the disease been linked to xenoestrogens? I'd be interested to read about that. But yeah my organs are functional. I was on the low side with both testosterone and estrogen. DHEA-S was really out of whack. It's complicated and I'd rather not get into specifics of different things that were going on that compelled me to research and request these meds but I consider them a lifesaver.
>>
File: b4f.jpg (23KB, 569x428px) Image search: [Google]
b4f.jpg
23KB, 569x428px
It's more than simply chemicals, because many people like OP make a rather silly mistake and ignore that men like this are NOT acting irrationally. They are not behaving in a way that is senseless, rather it makes absolutely perfect sense and is actually the sensible way to behave in the modern world. By ignoring the profound cultural reasons behind people's actions you end up missing the major cause. All the feminising chemicals in the world wont do a thing to masculinity if there was still a culture in place that punished (rather than rewarded) behaviour such as this.

No. The real culprit is the modern world in general. The technology we use encourages a sedentary and a feminine presentation as well (4chan avoids this due to its confrontational culture), think of how rewarded men are for retweeting defence of Muslims after another Islamic sex attack. They receive a large amount of social capital from such a thing.

This is why they hate when they are called "cucks" or accused of "cucking", it robs them of that social capital they would have gained otherwise, and instead INSULTS then for it.
>>
>>140075246
Low e2 issues? Trying to figure that out myself. Doesn't sound like soy does a whole lot.
>>
>>140067815
>Be indian.
>Farm is operated by the poorest African tier slaves.
>they spray shit ton of pesticides with no limit or restriction for growth,these fuckers can put anything without repercussion.
>Food comes packed in thin layer of polythene.
>Milk full of estrogen.
>Curd full of estrogen.
>Can't have Vitamin B-12 without these.
>Drink water from plastic bottles.
>can't have anything beside shampoos.

How to remove manboobs?
>>
>>140075791

Do you feel that as a member of the human species, that you can contribute fully? Are you confused? What does being a human being means to you?

How will you reproduce and further your ideological agenda? What is the meaning for your entire existence? Why are you alive today? Do you ever think about this? What's your end goal? I know what's mine, what is yours anon, my non conforming gendered friend?

Are you a nihilist my friend?
>>
>>140061900
*There is nothing wrong with it as long as you're aware that it's weird and "naughty" and don't push your shit on others.
When you try to make it mandatory by force and push it on the defenseless/young then it's bad.
>>
>>140074811
He probably felt a lot better due to the removal of many trite aspects of modern culture that cause dopamine to flood the brain from false or simulated occurrences. He probably fapped less (or stopped entirely), used the web less (triggers novelty reward centres), and many other things including probably sleeping better due to removal of blue light that interferes with hormone production.
>>
>>140075839
>140075839

You are wrong. The hormones control you. You are a biological being. You are made of matters and atoms.
>>
>>140076210

Homosexuals and faggots have too much control now culturally. They are over represented in our society.
>>
>>140076216

You can make any number of hypotheses, the idea is they should be properly tested while controlling for other factors.
>>
File: 1501848521687.jpg (14KB, 248x241px) Image search: [Google]
1501848521687.jpg
14KB, 248x241px
>>140075418
>>140074646
>>140058125
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t96R1JKrg98

These memes are getting out of hand. Dolemite is now a documentary...
>>
>>140076324
So you're saying that "men" like in the OP webm would still do this, even if he was to get a backhand from every man he meets, and be insulted in every public square? Because his hormones tell him to act like a faggot on camera?

What is the "perform to a camera" hormone, out of interest? I can present the social gains from it, but what do his hormones get out of it?
>>
>>140076415

That's just a fact.

Jews are a red herring.
>>
The entire political spectrum is dominated by faggots. Not jews. That''s the real news that no one will speak about.
>>
>>140058125

As long as the solution is violent i'm down
>>
>>140076152
You're so cute when you're passive aggressive. It's very female like. Wait a minute. Is your filter hooked up? Go check it right now. Son of a bitch. You've been drinking straight tap haven't you? Do you realize what this means? You're going to turn into a trap! Just like you've been trying to tell everyone for hours! I didn't believe it was possible but boy did you set my ignorant ass straight. Do you have breasts yet? Are you feeling any new sensations in your rectum? Is your penis still capable of at least 75% erection? Go outside and let everyone see the new you.
>>
>>140076561

I'm not sure I am still following you anon. Did you take your meds today?
>>
>>140076677

It's useless to resist. Come out of the closet already. Drink tap water, suck dick and enjoy life to the fullest. What's not to like?
>>
>>140076764

HRT is a hell of drug. I can't reply anymore. You are rambling and not making any sense.
>>
>>140076816

Please take your HRT stuff and stop posting here. I wish you well.
>>
>>140076798
You think that removal of a single chemical will fix the profound cultural issues that are prevalent in modernity?
>>
>>140076798
Getting bored now? I don't see how you autistic virgins do it for this long. I mean over 4 hours of this horseshit. You didn't start running out of gas until about 15 min ago. Go jerk off and get some sleep.
>>
File: 1479283699647.png (71KB, 500x324px) Image search: [Google]
1479283699647.png
71KB, 500x324px
>>140076152
You sound like the one with a hormonal imbalance. Take a long, hard look at yourself in the mirror, and try to not be such a douche.

Also, get bloodwork done. I'm worried about you, friend.
>>
>>140077004

You are a fine example of why I think that unstable and mentally challenged people should not be able to vote. Europe is fucked. You are a prime example showcasing how fucked they are.
>>
>>140077065

It won't solve it. It will make it less prevalent.
>>
>>140077271

Statistically, it's a victory.
>>
>>140077271
How so? It it's more rational and sensible to behave in a feminine manner even if their hormones say otherwise men will still do it in order to fit in with the crowd.
>>
>>140077101

It's day time for me. I can go on for hours. Newsflash, the internet is intentional.
>>
>>140077065
How dare you question this obviously brilliant man. He has an American education after all.
>>
File: ispring.jpg (559KB, 1000x866px) Image search: [Google]
ispring.jpg
559KB, 1000x866px
>>140060969
>>
File: Cb2aXdqW4AA2wcj.jpg (56KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
Cb2aXdqW4AA2wcj.jpg
56KB, 720x720px
>>140060816
>le
>>
>>140077370
You're an obvious NEET. Whether you sleep day or night is meaningless. And did you mean international?
>>
>>140077305

It is. That's all that matters.
>>
>>140077421
I'm just sick of this board always thinking that there's a single item that can be removed from society in order to improve things.

It's like people who think that naming the Jew, or talking about declining white majority, or Islamic rape gangs, will "wake up" the European. It will do no such thing. What is wrong is that we have allowed ourselves to become spiritually hollow, and accustomed to a life of entertainment and comfort.

Look at the modern Westerner and you'll see a spiritual malaise and an overpowering apathy. Our target should be the culture and the soul, not just pointing to facts and figures in order to fix something people don't care about because they'll miss a television program.
>>
>>140060816
Motherfucking fuck.
>>
>>140077421

But what if he is right? And that a simple removal of a couple components could fix the world?
>>
>>140061900
Consider killing yourself.
>>
>>140077826

Share it you cuck. Share the love.
>>
>>140077886

Don't just react to it.
>>
>>140058125
>Muh xenoestrogens
If you don't get your T levels checked you have no voice in this battle

Kill yourself, OP
>>
>>140077911

Dude. I am exposing the fraud. Don;t kill the messenger. You are misguided.
>>
Xenoestrogen is destroying Western civilization.
>>
OP's right. Endocrine disruptors are the reason trannies and co. are on the rise.
>>
File: TRANSformationcomplete.jpg (82KB, 750x493px) Image search: [Google]
TRANSformationcomplete.jpg
82KB, 750x493px
>>140058125
Im a tranny. I take estrogen. In fact 6 months ago when I went to my dr, my estrogen levels were fucking extremely high and they took me off my androgen blocker entirely and dropped my pills from 3 to 2.

The problem isn't just testosterone.
The problem is also that feminism and white guilt are blaming men for every fucking thing and denying them their basic human rights and the ability to be themselves. I watch men all the time be fucking afraid to voice their opinions or do things because theyve been fucking beaten down so much that they are afraid to do anything. Social Justice is the death of masculinity. It disgusts me. There aren't any men anymore.

They are all so incredibly fucking removed from their own manhood that they think they are fucking transgender now at 20-50 years old. They cling to any fucking identity that isn't male. Its fucking ridiculous. They aren't anything like me but society pressures them into this shit and they get acceptance so we have all these fucked up slags getting into it for psychological reasons and now everyone and their mother thinks they are transgender when they very clearly are not.
>>
>>140078050
Please see my original post niggers.
>>
>>140078050
No it isn't. The decline started before plastic bottles and chemical tap water became widespread.
>>
>>140061900
Jesus fucking christ I may stop posting with the swastika just to distance myself from this poster
>>
>>140078067

100% right. One day, historians will reference this thread.
>>
>>140077847
You need to fix yourself before you even think about fixing the world. You've been shitposting about traps and water filters for over 4 fucking hours nigger. Whatever you've been doing isn't working.
>>
>>140068186
>Estrogens and their ilk actually entice fat production.
Stupidest thing I've ever read. A hormone cannot create mass, and it won't liquefy your muscles to turn them into lipids either.

What you'll do is be hungrier so you'll eat more, and feel more tired so move less.

Someone with high test can still be fat, especially today.
>>
>>140077886
>>140077847

I am pointing it out you stupid soy burger ,check your testosterone its affecting your sarcasm detector.
>>
>>140058125
>This powerful Endocrine disruptor is making men effeminate.
who would have thought companies run by creepy clans of pedophiles would make products that turn you gay?

Dupont and Dow chemical
>>
>>140078115

Genetic defects were always prt of our history. What we are witnessing now, is unknown genetic territories.
>>
>>140078148
Filtered for being an edgy faggot.
>>
>>140062600
>If that shit happens to such an extreme degree in animals, there's no way in hell that isn't affecting humanity too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=od3NE0y3LkQ
>>
>>140078050
You're destroying yourself you silly degenerate. Xenoestrogens have nothing to do with you.
>>
>>140078248
>Genetic defects were always prt of our history. What we are witnessing now, is unknown genetic territories.

Genetic defects were always "part" of our history. What we are witnessing now, is unknown genetic territories.
>>
>>140061569
the gay frogs was hyperbolic but it was the truth
>>
>>140062796
>my estrogen is still super low.
use more soap, or artificial estrogen is killing off your natural estrogen, this can cause breast cancer
>>
This thread is on fire. I think that I have hit a bone.
>>
It resonates with many of you. I wonder why.
>>
>>140061569
The gay frogs thing is hyperbole but it's fucking real. Essentially what atrazine does is that it fucks up the hormones of frogs so much that it turns male frogs into females with functioning ovaries. This is what is in your corn.
>>
>>140068520
>People are afraid of soy due to the estrogen myth

men who eat mcdonalds non stop never have sweet xenoestrogen baloney tits?
>>
>>140058125
why is there no xenotestosterone in the water?

really makes you think
>>
Could it be.... BECAUSE IT'S TRUE!??!??

What a fucked up concept that is.

REFUGEES ARE WELCOMED!!!!!!!!
>>
>>140078399
yeah but thats not even as bad as all the birth control pills turning everything gay, birth control pills are made from horse piss, and women eat that shit
>>
>>140078456
You're acting irrational. You're either a woman or a nigger.
>>
>>140078288
>unknown genetic territories.
sorry but there is nothing new under the sun
>>
>>140078337
Can a man have some kind of hormonal condition that causes him to not make enough? I've never heard of anything like that
>>
The more you people react to this thread, the more i love it. Incredible.
>>
>>140078456
>REFUGEES ARE WELCOMED!!!!!!!!
so long as we can spray them with chemicals first
>>
>>140078548
Nigger
>>
>>140078536

You have just described Liberals.
>>
File: 1404181482535.jpg (23KB, 553x289px) Image search: [Google]
1404181482535.jpg
23KB, 553x289px
>everyone on /pol/ is holding a plastic mouse
>everyone on /pol/ is constantly slamming their fingers on plastic keys

are you all fucking gay?
>>
>>140078536
anything is possible, but it's all a result of toxins in your environment fucking up your natural body processes

either your glads aren't making any or your body isn't recognizing what you do make, either one sounds like typical auto immune deficiency

so basically you have something similar to aids, diabetes or lymes disease
>>
>>140078658

Nope. I hate refugees. This thread ha morphed into a social experiment. It's fucking insane.
>>
>>140078676
he said estrogen though, liberals have too much estrogen rather than a deficiency,
>>
File: 1503924939345.gif (1MB, 195x229px) Image search: [Google]
1503924939345.gif
1MB, 195x229px
>>140062796
>Are xenoestrogens supposed to raise estradoil (e2)?
I'm not a doctor, but my current understanding is: No. If anything EE will be lower due to endogenous suppression, but you'll still have deleterious effects of having elevated E. If this isn't enough to convince you why endocrine disruptors are so terrible, I don't know what else I can say.

Anyway you're probably a troll, because no one willfully would expose themselves to xenoestrogens. If you need more E, just eat more fats and your body will convert the E it needs with P450 aromatase.
>>
>>140078676
I was talking about estrogen. I told you my test is good but really low e2 and I'm having trouble raising it. You're supposed to be the fucking hormone expert and you can't advise me on this. What gives?
>>
Holy shit. I have created a monster. I can't control it anymore.
>>
>>140078753
Make another one then, I rather enjoy this topic.
>>
>>140066913

>Probably has 400ng/dl test levels compared to his grandads 1000
>His (((doctor))) tells him he's normal
>He believed it like a good goy
>>
Do you guys even remember the original post?

Here's a recap:

It’s in the tap water that you drink daily, in bottled water, in food, in cleaning products, in baby toys, basically anything that is made out of plastic.

This powerful Endocrine disruptor is making men effeminate. Turning them into women. Affecting their judgment and making them unable to defend and protect their tribes, effectively neutering their genetic programming. This feminization of men also explains why liberal policies are becoming more and more popular worldwide. Defying logic and common sense, our societies are now ruled by emotions and feelings. Which leads to catastrophic outcomes such as the migrant crisis that most western countries have experienced in the recent years. This also the reason why we have seen a sudden and dramatic increase in genetic anomalies such as transgenderism and gender dysphoria. And it will only get worse unless something is done about it. Many of you like me might have been wondering recently, what the fuck is going on? Why are people acting so irrationally? Why are there more and more transgender and homosexuals and people suffering from gender dysphonia?

The answer is: Xenoestrogen. It is a threat to social and political stability and human civilization.

The ramifications and impact it has on our world today is incredible and yet, this silent public health crisis actually is not getting the attention it deserves.If you want to learn more on the subject, watch this interview with a scientist that worked for the firm that developed Atrazine, one of the most potent and dangerous Xenoestrogen synthetic chemical ever created and used as an herbicide. Atrazine is used in industrial farming and has been found in tap water around the world. It is still legal and in my opinion should be banned.

Silencing the Scientist: Tyrone Hayes on Being Targeted By Herbicide Firm Syngenta
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mP-6Gp5RbjQ [Embed]
>>
>>140076764
>Go outside and let everyone see the new you.
Um sweetie don't you mean the "real" you?

>>140079000
Checked
>>
>>140078819
>because no one willfully would expose themselves to xenoestrogens
Where was that implied, sir? If I'm coming in normal contact with xenoestrogens such as everyday plastics or drinking water and my e2 is still slammed than I don't have to worry about it rising to abnormal levels which is the focal point of this stupid thread.
>>
>>140079045

Jesus this thread is intense. I love it. Absolute chaos.

But on Pol?

Wtf is going on?!??!
>>
>>140066913
>Anonymous (ID: qQDxyqPe) 09/03/17(Sun)00:56:06 No.140066913
is right. You should all get blood work done before freaking out. Most people are resistant to xenoestrogens.
>>
>>140079122

Don't get me wrong, I love chaos. But this is unpresidentend.
>>
>>140079045
Shut your face you cringy faggot. You keep trying to be witty and it's coming off as desperate.
>>
File: oeh.png (283KB, 2401x2400px) Image search: [Google]
oeh.png
283KB, 2401x2400px
>his country has too much freedom, which spawns all kinds of retardation
>my country is in shit, what do I do?
>of course! I will blame jews who pour hormones in water to make us all gay!
Burgers, I swear.
>>
>>140079103
>Where was that implied, sir?
You said you drank 10 glasses of tap water a day, implying you were getting your xenoestrogens that way.

>If I'm coming in normal contact with xenoestrogens such as everyday plastics or drinking water and my e2 is still slammed than I don't have to worry about it rising to abnormal levels which is the focal point of this stupid thread.
That's the whole point, if your E2 is slammed but you're consuming xenoestrogens, your body will try to make more E2 anyway, which so you'll (potentially) be estrogenic as fuck.

AFAIK there is no way to test for xenoestrogens.

You want to raise E2? Take DHEA.
>>
File: makesyougarlic.png (27KB, 303x298px) Image search: [Google]
makesyougarlic.png
27KB, 303x298px
>>140068520
>Garlic
Wait, I've been taking garlic as I thought it's good for testosterone. Did I fall for another trick?
>>
This thread is now OFFICIALLY out of control. We made it POL.

Holy shit what a ride it was.
>>
Wild horses. All of you. I don't even know what we are talking about.
>>
>>140079310
Drink your BPA then retard.
>>
hold one's horses!
>>
>>140079499
I drink that amount for weight lifting purposes and because I feel better overall when I'm really hydrated
>>
Hold one’s horses! Fuck you all. Jesus fucking Christ this thread is intense.
>>
>>140079499
>if your E2 is slammed but you're consuming xenoestrogens, your body will try to make more E2 anyway, which so you'll (potentially) be estrogenic as fuck
I must not be following you. It isn't doing that with whatever xenoestrogens I'm coming in contact with on top of the fact that I inject test and HCG. Those two things are supposed to really crank it up. I don't even take an AI. My shit shouldn't be so low. If anything I should have high E symptoms like sore nips and crying like a little girl at sad commercials.
>>
>>140061646
>>140062005
What the fuck can we do. I'm scared
>>
>>140079507
Garlic is fine, Paulo.

>>140079773
>I drink that amount for weight lifting purposes and because I feel better overall when I'm really hydrated
Well then I misread.

>>140080046
>It isn't doing that with whatever xenoestrogens I'm coming in contact with on top of the fact that I inject test and HCG.
Then you're fine, but a *normal* man would have high E symptoms from xenoestrogens + aromatized test->E and would need an AI. Just because your body is less susceptible to XE doesn't mean that XE cannot cause high E symptoms. All I meant is that they don't show up as E2 in your blood work.
>>
File: 1503707977606.jpg (11KB, 236x219px) Image search: [Google]
1503707977606.jpg
11KB, 236x219px
Thread is on autosage and OP hasn't made a new one, so I'm off to kill myself by drinking straight from the tap. Good night assholes.
>>
>>140080381
The low E sides are driving me crazy. Can't see the endo for another couple of weeks. It's making me giving me really bad OCD from draining my serotonin in addition to irritability and being lethargic. I guess I'll take your advise on the DHEA. Will it interact with other hormones besides the e2?
>>
>>140080688
>Will it interact with other hormones besides the e2?
Yeah it drives T up too. It's a bit of a shotgun approach. Honestly ask whoever does your blood work imo, I'm just a random idiot on 8/2 channel
>>
>>140080688
For what it's worth, rhodiola rosea seems to make me feel "serotonergic" (I kind of become a giddy asshole) but that's just me. Examine has some details, but the scientific evidence is flimsy and it's a bit of a shot in the dark. Caveat: most Rhodiola on the market is fake, do your research.
>>
>>140080892
Yeah I just want to get these symptoms under control and not have to wait 2 weeks. I also didn't want to have to take additional meds. I'd rather do it natural since it only needs to be brought up so much. Like having to take test and estrogen. Screw that. Thank you so much for the help. I appreciate it.
>>
>>140081122
I almost got rhodiola a while back but leddit posts kind of turned me off. Inositol and St. John's Wort worked for only a couple of days. 5htp did jack shit. I can get the rhodiola from Nootropics Depot I think. They have good quality. I'm hoping raising the E will elviate symptoms associated with serotonin. I like the idea of getting the E raised and not having to dick around with supplements or SSRI's. I have a hunch it has been low for a really really long time.
Thread posts: 342
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.