[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wiretapping claim - FAKE NEWS!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: wireta.png (138KB, 590x422px) Image search: [Google]
wireta.png
138KB, 590x422px
Makes you wonder why he's so obsessed with this claim
>>
Bump,

Surely Trump didn't make a mistake.. or lie ! Right??
>>
File: when you see it.png (37KB, 300x64px) Image search: [Google]
when you see it.png
37KB, 300x64px
>>140057432
so sad. you know so little of this website and yet you continue to show up.
>>
>>140058328
>deflection

lets talk about these headlines, pal
>>
File: reddit.png (154KB, 1180x921px) Image search: [Google]
reddit.png
154KB, 1180x921px
>>140058417
Sure, head over to
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>140058688
checked, but this is a sub-forum for all of politics, not just pro-donald trump discussion.

looks like you guys are going to have a hard time defending this
>>
>>140058982
Hi fellow redditor, don't we all just hate DRUMPF? xDxD

head over to >>>/r/esistance subreddit we all hate drumpf there to XDXDXDXD
>>
>>140057067
Everybody has been and currently is monitored and recorded by american intelligence services such as the NSA. Thus surveillance has occurred before during and after the last election cycle. Please don't be so ignorant, maybe reddit is full of lemmings that are herded like cattle but pol is full of people who have little trust in the world. fyi youre r/politics autism is showing.
>>
>>140059194
>ad hominen

you dont even live in our country
>>
>>140059194
instead of having any discourse about this, you are getting mad and acting the "ironic" style 4chan does when they are butthurt
>>
>>140059530
Fellow redditor, we must discuss this topic at length over at >>>/r/ImWithHer

We must /r/esist the democratically elected orange DRUMPF and instead believe in the mainstream media and deep state!
#ImpeachDrumpf #NotMyPresident
>>
OP, your newfag is showing
>>
File: 223.gif (2MB, 263x175px) Image search: [Google]
223.gif
2MB, 263x175px
>>140057067
http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/02/politics/justice-department-trump-tower-wiretap/index.html

The Justice Department also said in the motion that it and the FBI "do not confirm or deny the existence" of any other records that are responsive to the group's request, which was broader than the alleged wiretaps of Trump Tower. The disclosure of the existence or nonexistence of other responsive records "would cause harm to national security" and is therefore exempted under the law, the motion said.
>>
>>140059794
Archive or screenshot please
https://archive.is/yVfxR
>>
>>140059604
how do you know he is butthurt? Or are you projecting
>>
>>140059604
My fellow /r/esistor we must not get mad at each other please, let's head back to >>>/r/FuckDrumpf to discuss all the LIES by the RUSSIAN SPY.

Everything the mainstream media and deep state say are the TRUTH as we all know they have never told a lie before and we must not believe anything DRUMPF say as everything he says is a lie.

#ImWithHer
>>
>>140059780

>>140059794
The claim was about Trump Tower, not "obama tapped me everywhere"

>>140059831
His rampant use of "XD" style irony to try and act like he's calm and belittling. I make one thread about Trump being wrong, and he's acting as if i'm holding a protest or something

>>140059780
What does your comment have to do with anything.
>>
WOW i really hate DRUMPF to XDXD

#ImpeachOrange
>>
>>140060145
they overplayed their hand the second trump called them out on twitter 'we totally didn't 'tap' his wires. what you think we went into his office and tapped his wires, we didn't touch his wires'
>>
>>140061007
>nothing trump says is ever wrong, its just an issue of semantics

ok
>>
Either the wire tapping didnt happen and everything the russia narrative is based on is bull shit

Or the wire tapping happened and a presidential candidate in the opposition party was unfairly targeted by the government.
>>
>>140061108
>8 posts of pure shitposts in your own thread

Truly pathetic
>>
>>140061403
>any post that isnt pro-trump is a shitpost

low standards
>>
>>140059530
That's not ad hominen, here's an ad hominen:
>you're wrong because you're a faggot

Please take everyone's advice and lurk more before you contribute to this board again.
Thank you.
>>
>>140061772
you're right it wasn't even good enough to be an ad hominen

Why is everyone so upset and asking me to lurk more? Because I have a differing political view? I thought you guys loved free speech
>>
>>140061923
>I thought you guys loved free speech
no, this is an ANTIFA board now. we run this shit ever since we took over yesterday. now fuck off kid
>>
>>140061459
Only 10 shitposts in your own thread now

I'm sure you can get to 100, keep it up
>>
/pol/ is an antifa board

those who doubt me suck cock by choice
>>
>>140060145
You know, except for the US citizens they already unmasked.
>>
>>140062156
>>140062294
>mentions ANTIFA

you guys are *that* butthurt about them huh?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.