[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you live with the constant IV drip of redpills? Every

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: get hateful.jpg (95KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
get hateful.jpg
95KB, 650x650px
How do you live with the constant IV drip of redpills?
Every fucking day im confronted with another way humans chose to become worse instead of becoming better.
Every fucking day i see dumb mother fuckers parading around pretending they're morally superior when they're really dumbfuck hypocrites who cant fucking understand their ideology has literally never worked.
Every fucking day i see these assholes try to break down others to elevate themselves for literally no benefit besides "feeling good".
Every fucking day i feel more and more like going full Hitler, getting into politics, and initiating a goddamn purge to try and steer this car away from the abyss, and every day i see how even if i did manage to do so, after i die or lose power dumbfucks will just wreck the system again.
How do i deal with this? It's been 3 years since i started coming to /pol/, before that i was a happy normie browsing /tg/ and /v/ and all the happy boards, now im constantly pissed and fully aware of the intrinsic flaws in mankind that doom society to self-destruction.
>>
>>140055984
My answer is twofold: a) having a red-pilled wife who will get outraged with you for a moment, then go back to happily making a meal or playing with our baby, reminding me that there is still room for some happiness in these horrible times, and b) knowing that God has foreseen this and told us this would happen and when it has run down too far he will end it all, finish the harvest, and for those on his side, join his domain.
>>
My Führer will return for me. He controls several galaxies and is winning in this one. The Supergalactic Reich needs humans to maintain the balance over the other space faring races and all of us who remain loyal to the Endsieg will be transported to safety. This world is a Strafplanet, temporarily yielded to the enemy, but he will return for us. Do you remember your General MacArthur, American? Do you remember what he said at the Philippines? Our leader and his strongest men fled by rocketship to the Dark Moon that you call Lilith, and there they found a doorway to an Ancestors' ship that was parked in the upper stratosphere of Venus. There they found a new region of space and fought to reclaim the Ancestors' core worlds planet by planet, in this galaxy and beyond. He will send for us soon. Then we shall return. We shall return.
>>
>>140055984
> 3 years
5 for me senpai
>>
Vote and drop subtle red pills.
>>
I embrace the darkness and hope everyday for ww3
>>
File: 1502131079739.jpg (80KB, 578x900px) Image search: [Google]
1502131079739.jpg
80KB, 578x900px
>>140055984
Its been 6 for me
>>
With the thought that we will take over
>>
Leftists completely ignore results. Like take income inequality for example. Erasing income inequality is their main mission. Well all the areas with massive income inequality are fucking blue states that have been redistributing wealth for decades(CT, CA, NY, DC, etc). Shit clearly doesn't work.
>>
File: 1500839974326.jpg (74KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1500839974326.jpg
74KB, 600x600px
>>140055984
You just get better.
>>
>>140055984
Stop investing yourself so much in collective solutions and instead invest that effort into solving these problems for YOU, at an individual level.

You cannot prevent the collapse of the Western world, but you can prevent its demise to affect you for the most part.
>>
>>140058659
even if we did take over, once we die our principles will be corrupted and our descendants will be in the same situation we are in now
>>140059045
but i like western society, it was beautiful and made beautiful things. Now it's an old grandpa shitting the bed and cant remember his children's faces
>>
File: 1499810959355.jpg (102KB, 488x720px) Image search: [Google]
1499810959355.jpg
102KB, 488x720px
>>140059045
this
you can't save everybody
>>
>>140059236
I am not telling you not to do anything, I am telling you to accept reality and do what you realistically can.
>>140059285
Specially those who don't even want to be saved.
>>
>>140055984

hold fast or falter. these are the only choices. yes life is hard. yes sometimes you doubt yourself. if you are weak become stronger. if you are slow become faster. if you are ignorant study. hold fast or falter, these are the only choices.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.