[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NORTH KOREA THEORIZE GENERAL

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 1-K4fjTAbDVND9V7SRbBvDYA.jpg (137KB, 1280x716px) Image search: [Google]
1-K4fjTAbDVND9V7SRbBvDYA.jpg
137KB, 1280x716px
>ITT We theorize how this whole situation came about

1. What if the US is actively propping up North Korea in an attempt for the North Koreans to get to a point (allowing them to acquire a low-grade nuke) where the US can then destabilize the Chinese region by wiping out North Korea in a so-called act of self defense. And what if China knows this? How would they stop it?

2. What is going to be the response around the world to this and specifically from the United States?
>>
File: 1501551868032.png (171KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1501551868032.png
171KB, 657x527px
2 words. HAN AND JUCHE.
>>
>>140055696
>1. What if the US is actively propping up North Korea in an attempt for the North Koreans to get to a point (allowing them to acquire a low-grade nuke) where the US can then destabilize the Chinese region by wiping out North Korea in a so-called act of self defense. And what if China knows this? How would they stop it?
This is extremely plausible given what we know about Hillary Clintons actions.
>>
why don't we just bomb them and say they did it to themselves accidentally. nobody knows what the fuck is going on there anyway so the public would buy it,
>>
>>140055856
I think so. It only makes sense in an era in which using nuclear weapons is seen as a last-resort option to simply manufacture a crisis in which to use one
>>
File: IMG_20170604_114500076_HDR.jpg (3MB, 2432x4320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170604_114500076_HDR.jpg
3MB, 2432x4320px
Two will become one upon the setting of the rising sun.
>>
>>140056043

At least look into the country before you spout nonsense.
>>
File: 1502961064628.gif (2MB, 219x186px) Image search: [Google]
1502961064628.gif
2MB, 219x186px
>>140055696
>>
China says they'll only back down if North Korea hits first: The US has a ceasefire the war never ended with North Korea:
>>
>>140055696

China is giving NK nuke materiel and information. They will then let war happen, NK will be obliterated, and China will swoop in and take the land. They will then work on SK, force them to submit through intimidation, and within 30-50 years china will own the entire korean peninsula.

next target: japan. then canada.

china is the real menace.
>>
>>140058343

China is definitely not giving NK nuke material. China doesn't want a unified Korea under western powers which is what will happen if NK keeps acting up. NK is either getting their shit from Iran or Russia.
>>
File: 1459827766384.jpg (177KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
1459827766384.jpg
177KB, 600x401px
North korea is showing the world how MAD it is that they have nukes now.

But I can't help but think that at some point... maybe just maybe they were given what they have so they could stand up to the banking cartels.

Or maybe they were given the nukes so we could try and start "WW3" and in the chaos remove trump from usurping the power of the satanists...

hmmm.

So say you're kim jongalongshmong and you come across shit like pizza gate and realize the west is controlled by satanistic mother fuckers. You think you're gonna give into them? When you see how fucked the west is?

Heh.
>>
Japan and America are talking about performing a preemptive strike.
One more nuke test and the US is gonna move in under the guise of defender even though they're the ones declaring war.
>>
>>140059088
You think based Putin is doing this?
He has enough shit on him I don't think he wants anymore.
>>
>>140055696
>What is going to be the response around the world

The usa can't erase an entire country. The use of wmd's would erase the entire history of diplomacy and would put the usa into global rogue state category. The ability to lecture about moral values and human rights is a critical asset to us policies in the world stage.

The only option is to use surgical strikes, which is not an option really.

This means nothing will happen.
>>
North Korea's range couldn't hit the highest value targets in the USA, but they've been able to hit anywhere in China for a while. How much different is it to be a nuclear nation bordering China, vs being a non-nuclear nation bordering China?
>>
>>140059088
>NK is either getting their shit from Iran or Russia.

They have had pretty good assets of brains from russia when building the bomb
>>
>>140055696
NK is using nuke deterrent to protect its real motive delivering weapons grade material to Pakistan and Iran
>>
>nukes
I'm more worried about biological or chemical attacks. That shit scares me more
>>
>>140055696

A "low-grade nuke" does not produce a M6.3. This was a pretty powerful bomb.
>>
>>140058343
Interesting theory. In the 60s the libtards used to say, " Why do we need to defend against China? How they gonna get here? Swim?" Notice no one says that anymore. Wikipedia Chinese shipping.
>>
>>140055696
>actually believing nuclear will happen with NK
I swear to God I am going to personally bitch slap you kike puppet niggers. Get your faggot cuckold shit together.
>>
north korea is actually cucking the usa hard at this point. Trumps lack of illitary response is just fucking pathetic. If this was 1945 then the norks would be radioactive ashes by now.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.