[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DCA POLL

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (162KB, 1002x558px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
162KB, 1002x558px
fags time to ruin another poll

DGA - Democratic Governor Association whats to know what you think of Trump

https://secure.democraticgovernors.org/you%E2%80%99ve-been-selected-take-our-official-trump-opinion-survey-today-1
>>
>>140051661
bump
>>
aw the questions were boring
>>
They don't hide their hate for the man do they?

Every question:
>Trumps Dangerous Agenda
>>
>>140051661
Put your zip code in as somewhere from Michigan, Ohio, Wisconsin, Florida, North Carolina, etc.

Convince them that it could be worth backing off this DACA issue, if people in the swing states wnat it to end.
>>
>>140054278
Additionally, maybe put it in as a solid blue area for added demoralization? Just a thought
>>
>>140051661
This is just a push poll meant for democratic partisans, I didn't get any questions on actual issues
>>
>>140051661
>Were you aware that Democratic governors are fighting back against Trump's dangerous agenda
>Yes, I was aware that Democratic governors are leading the resistance!
>No, but I am now!
Jesus, could they suck their own dicks any harder?
>>
>>140051661
>https://secure.democraticgovernors.org/you%E2%80%99ve-been-selected-take-our-official-trump-opinion-survey-today-1
bump and done
>>
>>140051661
https://secure.actblue.com/about#meet-the-team
yup that's juden
>>
>>140055130
Christ, they look like an AntiFa regiment
>>
>>140051661
If you really want to do the most damage - focus on zip codes in midwestern states with a) Republican incumbent governors and b) upcoming gubernatorial races. Iowa, Wisconsin, Michigan, and Illinois are good options.
>>
I finished this survey and now my computer is acting really slow. Fuck you, shill
>>
Done. And fucking lol they lead you right to donating to AdBlue. Another Shill for Hill group?

Shit like this just proves that they're still in their echo chambers.
>>
>>140055130
>90% women
>men are children
>Nasty Woman

A whole division of useful idiots.
>>
>>140051661
bump
I love Trump.
He is the WMD we sent to Wash DC.
And the first of many.
>>
>>140056616
In illinois 60615 is cook county, if you seem lukewarm in their dem stronghold it could be scary.
>>
Its not even a survey really. The way its worded its like they are saying idgaf you WILL not like trump. It should have an agree/disagree with "questions" like that
>>
>>140054626
This.

Do they even bother to tabulate any results from this thing? The questions are all so skewed its just about pointless even by push poll standards.
>>
>>140051661
I did it but it's not a very interesting survey...
>>
>>140054626
Could ask you fellas the same thing
>>
>>140051661
These aren't real surveys. They're marketing. I get them from the RNC all the time. The questions are supposed to prime you for the donation pitch at the end.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.