[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Agree or disagree

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3745.jpg (94KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3745.jpg
94KB, 640x640px
Am I the only person that believes that white (men) should procreate with latinas and mixed woman to saturate the black race and generate more white people?
Every person I ever met in my life who has a nigger grand parent is white as a Jew and every disgusting half mexican and half white bitch I ever met in my life looks Italian or something.
I wants to develop a system where those with blue eyes and light hair procreate with the same but lower class whites like Latin whites and French people should procreate with half shit people to make more whites.

Now for the black people, I don't hate them I feel like we as a society must treat them better . they are a great source of entertainment as well as workers . I don't want them to be slaves but I feel like we should build walls around their shitty neighborhoods and give them curfews so they don't rob people like they normally do.
>>
>>140049862

>mixing milk with shit and not expecting shit, the post
>>
>>140049862
Your post was shit from beginning to end, OP.
>>
>>140049979

If you look at people who are half shit and half white , they look 100% white. This is my point .
This is a proper solution for white genocide
>>
>>140050070
>If you look at people who are half shit and half white , they look 100% white
This is wrong. You must be mixed yourself
>>
>>140050267

No I'm white but I looked it up on google and see many people with white skin
>>
>>140050267
Also I come from rich family so I'm very white
>>
File: sammy.jpg (80KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
sammy.jpg
80KB, 900x1200px
>>140049862
>we should make more whites by making more brown people
>white as a jew
>>
>>140049862
Provided the white man doesn't look after the children than yes. I've been doing this to Muslims. Studied PUA's and i go to mosques to pickup. You just pretend you will be with them until they are like 20 weeks pregnant then you bail. I've done this to 3 girls so far. No Muslim man will have them after they have a child. So I've effectively killed ~15 Muslim kids (5 per girl) and have another one I'm trying to knock up at the moment. You obviously just give them a fake last name so they can't find you for child support.

I'd do the same thing to blacks but we don't have that many here.
>>
Bleaching doesn't generate more white people.

South America is a good example. For a while white people were required to married and have children with the coloreds.
>>
File: reeee.png (934KB, 888x500px) Image search: [Google]
reeee.png
934KB, 888x500px
>>140049862
>>140052398
>pic related
This guy got this girl pregnant accidently during a shoot and she had the child because she didn't believe in abortion. What's your excuse anon?
>>
>>140049862
Whites should breed with whites.

Asians are acceptable in my book. since they are honorary Aryans.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.