[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nurse arrested for not harvesting blood

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 12

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihQ1-LQOkns

What did they mean by this? This video has been everywhere and it seems really strange, like its staged. Why would a cop be this unreasonable, and why would it get so much attention? theres three videos about it on jewtube trending and the original has 4 million views. Something about it just seems off
>>
>>140047744
>Why would a cop be this unreasonable
Pigs are always this unreasonable. It's just most of the time people aren't in public so it doesn't get filmed
>>
>>140047744
>Something about it just seems off
no you're just a fucking idiot.
>>
File: real_killer.jpg (107KB, 540x538px) Image search: [Google]
real_killer.jpg
107KB, 540x538px
>>140047744
I think the point is to show how unprofessional mainstream cops are nowadays.

No one wants the job anymore, so they have to take any trash that passes the lowered standards.

And then you get the statistics like this.
>>
>>140047744
She resisted. Cop wont be fired.

No matter what. Never ever ever resist arrest. Comply. Once its done. Let your lawyer worry about the legality of it. Many times you can get off on a crime. If you dont resist arrest. If lawyer can prove false arrest
>>
File: nutella_effect.jpg (455KB, 2197x1463px) Image search: [Google]
nutella_effect.jpg
455KB, 2197x1463px
>>140048127
I just spent 10 minutes TRYING to find the number of people (of ALL races) killed by blacks in America by year.

It's like a fucking state secret, but I KNOW it's more than 1100 per year. A LOT more. So fuck your picture.
>>
>>140048127
>niggers killed 7,848+ people in 2015
>cops are the problem not niggers
ok
>>
>>140047744
http://www.strawpoll.me/13834570/
>>
>>140047744

the rent a cop that took her away was in the wrong, which is beyond obvious if you know anything about the law.
>>
>>140047744
it really does seem staged. for example why did the 3-4 other cops just stand there and do nothing while he flipped out on this nurse who just calmly explained how the law said she couldn't do it.
>>
File: download.jpg (154KB, 1024x899px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
154KB, 1024x899px
>>140047744
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>140049520
because you don't know psychology and how people don't react in a group setting.
>>
Sad thing is, faggots (who are undoubtedly in this thread) will side with the cops.
Good cops are cool but there's so many corrupt cocksuckers in this country who need to spend a couple of years in prison.
>>
Mayor and police chief apologies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGq5O1oZDXs
>>
>>140049520
>why did the 3-4 other cops just stand there and do nothing while he flipped out on this nurse
Wouldn't want to cross that thin blue line would you?
Who knows, you might have to rely on this guy, or one of his authoritarian brothers who think it's 'comply or die'.
Would be a shame if something happened...Remember you don't get to leave the gang.
>>
>>140049520

because they knew the rent a cop was in gross violation of the current law and let him fuck himself over. seemed like farva, the other guys were letting him get shitcanned.

every cop knows what the procedures are for this kinda thing, rentacop doesn't know what is going on.
>>
>>140047744
>trending on youtube

then it's fake. everything that gets put to the front page as trending is sponsored content
>>
>>140049520
Birds of a shit feather stick together
>>
>>140048859
She wasn't resisting arrest, she was telling the cop to get a fucking warrant which you should ALWAYS say if they are doing an unlawful search.
>>
>>140047744
Cops are only supposed to arrest niggers
>>
>>140049750
>>140049943
>>140050277
it still seems staged, the way he went into a total tizzy, violently grabbed her and marched her out of the building.

why would you even arrest the nurse at all? she's not the police's personal slave.
>>
>>140049520
>it really does seem staged
just because you faggots don't understand things, doesn't mean everything is "staged".
>>
>>140049750
>t. armchair psychologist
let the real pros do their work, ok champ?
>>
>>140047744
>like its staged.
A cop being a prick must be staged? Yea right.

Fuck off shill. What a joke that you'd even dare to write something like this, like it's so unlikely.

>Something about it just seems off
Yea no shit. It's the fact that the cop is a jackass.
>>
>>140049901
this
>>
>>140050460
the part when shes on the phone talking to her boss, and he says to the cop ''you're making a huge mistake' is really weird too its like he knew
>>
>>140050460
Do you have autism? Serious question.
>>
cbf watching why did she refuse?
>>
How does this look staged?

Cops literally do this all the time.
>>
>>140047744
I'm not going to be an edgy "hurrdurr pigs bootlickers" like the past couple of replies, but this is suicide for your career as a cop. As of 2016 in order to draw blood you need a search warrant to do so. The nurse was absolutely correct to request one and when she was arrested for it that signaled the end of that person's law enforcement career.
>>
>>140051227
i fucking hate cops, i just find it strange that this went so viral
>>
>>140048940
it is very old picture.
>>
The cop is already placed on leave as well as another one. The mayor and police chief apologized profusely. They probably went berserk on the police department - this looks really really bad. You dont fuck with the medical profession, especiialy when they were legally in the right.

The nurse is already free fyi
>>
>>140051577
Don't commit crimes Tyrone Lopez
>>
>>140050460
Police was powertripping, seen it happen. When it does, they lose restricts and think they are the highest authority.

And narcissist personality who can't handle the fact that hes not admired all the time and doesnt get what he wants.

Very VERY many police and firemen have this, because its part of the job. They even get training for how to handle the constant admiration of people and focus to the actual job.

Also, people tend to break under stress and you might think PoPos are quite stressed all the time, like soldiers.
>>
>>140048859
The officer had no authority or justification for attempting to arrest her. This isn't even a "I know my rights!" whine, the officer was attempting to commit an activity that he should know (because of his specific job) was ruled illegal by the Supreme Court recently.
>>
File: 1501884103783.jpg (46KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1501884103783.jpg
46KB, 960x960px
>>140051348
The man the cops wanted to take blood from was a victim in a criminal car chase. He was injured when the suspect crashed into his car and received painful burns to his body and was placed into a chemically induced coma due to pain.

Hospital policy made in agreement with the Utah police as well as state law states that to get blood from an citizen the police must have one of the following: 1. A warrant, 2. An arrest or 3. Consent from the individual in question.

The police had neither. The man was not a criminal, he was a victim and he was unconscious at the time. The nurse had the policy printed out, with a supervisor on the phone supporting this. She was acting professionally and the cop got pissed off and physically assaulted her and terrorized her to get the nurse to comply with the illegal order. That's why she refused. The cop is a dickhead.
>>
>>140051457
>How does this look staged?
because autism. These retards don't know the difference.
>>
>>140047744

I hope the lady enjoys her lawsuit money
>>
>>140047744
Because the driver who was in the hospital killed someone else with his car. The cop wanted his blood to test if he was drunk or on drugs, the hospital has some stupid policy where they cant give out blood of patients involved in a car accident that resulted in a fatality.
The cop was doing his job.
>>
>>140051560
Cops have done far worse shit and have not been fired or have even been promoted. It depends on the PD, and how trashy it is or is not.
>>
>>140052206
the problem is that this retard cop is going to cost tax payer's their money because he's an idiot.

It's one thing to sue for injustice, but the public gets the punishment. The cop deserves more than everyone else paying the price.
>>
>>140052259
>The cop was doing his job.

And the nurse was just doing hers, and could probably have been sued by the patient if she ignored hospital protocol
>>
Why is everyone in this thread a cuck sticking up for the nurse and a drunk driver killer?
>>
>>140052112
You're forgetting the part where they wanted his blood in order to limit their legal liability for him being the victim of a high speed chase
>>
>>140052530
Why is that even apart of hospital protocol?
>>
>>140052259
>Because the driver who was in the hospital killed someone else with his car.
nope. The criminal involved in the high speed chase crashed into the victim's car and died either from the crash or by the cops it's not clear at this time. The cops wanted blood from the victim.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170903-010133.jpg (281KB, 1397x890px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170903-010133.jpg
281KB, 1397x890px
>>140048859
Maybe is faggot Australia where pussies give away their gun rights, but in Murica, you can kill a fucking cop making an unlawful arrest. Educate yourself faggot.
>>
>>140052687
In*
>>
File: 85c6fd28ad6b1b0575d919ae60f90923.jpg (409KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
85c6fd28ad6b1b0575d919ae60f90923.jpg
409KB, 1600x1200px
>>140052650
How can it not be part of hospital protocol? We have rights and rule of law in America you syrup nigger. Cops aren't allowed to have your blood just because they feel like it. There's a process and that process includes denials.
>>
>>140052259
>Because the driver who was in the hospital killed someone else with his car.

False, the person that died and the police were at fault in the accident. The man in the hospital was an innocent bystander who the police wanted to blame.
>>
>>140047744
>american cops don't even know the laws of their own country
top kek you cant make this shit up. she did nothing wrong.
>>
>>140052644
>You're forgetting the part where they wanted his blood in order to limit their legal liability for him being the victim of a high speed chase
Ahh, that does make it clear for why the cops were spazzing out so much. I guess I'm not so cynical. these fucking cops pretty much ruined this guys life and they wanted to get away with it.
>>
>>140052773

not exactly true. in some states if youre suspected of being drunk and involved in a serious traffic offense blood can be taken without consent
>>
The cop was following orders, you giys need to watch the prolonged video where you can watch and hear the arrogant watch commander outside talking to the the handcuffed nurse in the first cops car, this huy is a fucking Jack wad....imo....watch

https://youtu.be/hJPVglqR4yM
>>
>>140052650
its not hospital protocol its constitutional protocol supreme court ruled warrantless blood draws unconstitutional last year
>>
File: tenor11.gif (2MB, 400x318px) Image search: [Google]
tenor11.gif
2MB, 400x318px
>>140052687
There was a case where a drunk off duty cop tried to arrest a woman at a bar because she wouldn't fuck him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkhrWZ6twjw
disgusting. Always remember, cops are just "people" they aren't superior or special in any way. They can be just as evil and stupid as anyone else.

What I can't fucking stand is how curt and touchy cops are. Fucking pussies.
>>
>>140052983
>not exactly true. in some states if youre suspected of being drunk and involved in a serious traffic offense blood can be taken without consent
yes, but with an arrest and a court order to take the blood. The cops can't just take someone to get their blood taken without arresting them first. There is a process.
>>
>>140053222
How are you supposed to get blood from obvious drunk drivers?
Fucking stupid burgers.
>>
>>140052687

You do realize you have to make it to court ALIVE for that precedent to have any impact on your sentencing, right?

What percentage of cop killers survive long enough to make it to trial?

How many people get arrested by one police officer with no backup?

You do realize if you shoot and kill a police officer, you are very likely to be killed in the ensuing shitstorm that will rain down upon you, right? Remember Chris Dorner? He had military training - specifically dealing with law enforcement / force security. They intentionally set ablaze the cabin he barricaded himself in. A skinny-fat white boi like you will probably be mortally wounded within 30 seconds of you even coming CLOSE to killing a cop.
>>
The person they wanted the blood from was suspected of drunk driving and hit a truck driver who is a reserve cop. That's why they were acting so crazy and demanding the blood sample despite not having a warrant or consent. Cops get stupid when other cops are victims of crimes and they will stop at nothing, including violating as many peoples rights as possible, to get the justice they feel they need to obtain. That's why this detective was acting stupid, and nearly a month later, has refused to even apologize. I hope that nurse sues the shit out of them.
>>
>>140053221
I saw it. The other cop was bullying the nurse to violate the law and made excuses how if she did violate the law, there was a way around it. He called it a "civil process" or something. He wanted to fuck over this woman the moment she broke the law and blame her for breaking the policy he was fully aware of. That's why they needed her to take the blood. She was going to be their scapegoat.
>>
>>140053389
>How are you supposed to get blood from obvious drunk drivers?
You get a court order. Why is that so hard for your syrup-ruined mind to understand?
>>
File: IMG_8406.jpg (56KB, 451x630px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8406.jpg
56KB, 451x630px
>>140048127
Finally someone posts the REAL redpill (((they))) don't want you to talk aboot
The MilkPill
>>
>>140052983
No, you have to have a warrant or consent.

>In June 2016, the Supreme Court ruled that requiring drivers to submit to a blood test without a warrant was unconstitutional. Writing for the majority, Justice Samuel Alito reasoned that, unlike breathalyzer tests, blood tests are sufficiently invasive that without a warrant, they constitute an “unreasonable search” and thus violate the Fourth Amendment. The court held that this is true even when a driver is lawfully arrested for drunk driving
>>
>>140052983
If you watch the video one cop asks "why can't we just get a warrant?" The bald asshole cop answers "because there is no pc" meaning probable cause. This asshole knew what he was doing was bullshit. He wanted to intimidate the nurse into doing it. She stood her ground against him. He got infuriated that his authority was not be respected and blew a gasket. I guarantee he realizes the fuckup he has done now. I will be surprised if the cop and his LT are not fired.
>>
>>140052866
im dumb why did they want his blood in the first place? how does it help them?
>>
>>140053473
Nah, the dude they were chasing died in the crash. The guy they wanted the blood from was the truck driver, who was also a reserve cop from Idaho. The more you dig in to this story the more bizarre it gets.
>>
>>140053473

I think it was the other way around - the reserve cop was being chased by the police and he struck the subject's car.

The nurse was told to draw blood from the subject and she objected.

That's my understanding, anyway.
>>
>>140053729
If they had his blood, lied and said it showed signs of alcohol they could use it to absolve themselves of their liability in his severe injuries. That is why they were so aggressive and insistent.
>>
>>140052773
In jefferson parish they can now take your blood at any traffic stop if they suspect you're intoxicated. Probably unconstitutional but it does happen.
>>
>>140053601
Court orders can take hours, days or weeks. How long does it take to sober up burger?
>>
>>140053667

Prepare to be surprised.

There are unions involved.

And even if he DOES get fired - he can very likely get a job in another city or county.
>>
>>140054018
wow they were responsible for his injuries? i didnt watch the video i dont want to perpetuate viral videos
>>
>>140054121
It's illegal if they do and you can have it thrown out in court.
>>
>>140053850
>>140053935
Ah, ok. Thanks for the correction, friendly anons.
>>
>>140054158
He was severely burned when someone the police were chasing crashed into his vehicle.
>>
The issue is that Commercial truckers involved in a fatality (regardless of who's at fault) must by law give a blood test. In his case, the perp (now a burnt grease spot) running from the cop steered right into the tractor-trailer hauling sand and exploded into the cab...not at all the truck driver's fault BUT one the conditions in having a Commercial Driver's License is mandatory blood test with a fatality.

The nurse in charge didn't know the federal law pertaining to CDLs. The asshole cop trying to get the sample needed to explain (read) the law and/or go over her head rather than be a dick about it.

And that is it!
>>
>>140054158
>wow they were responsible for his injuries?
The other anon is right. They chased a criminal in a high speed chase and it ended in an accident with the man whose blood they were trying to take. If they could put it on record that he had ANY drugs in his system, even trace amounts, they would use that to absolve themselves of liability.
>>
>>140054348
>The issue is that Commercial truckers involved in a fatality (regardless of who's at fault) must by law give a blood test.

False.
>>
ITT; Whitey finally realizes what POC go through. Every. Single. Day.

APOLOGIZE, NOW.
>>
>>140050232
Those project veritas videos were trending for a while. were they fake?
>>
>>140054127
>Court orders can take hours, days or weeks. How long does it take to sober up burger?
Tough titty. Cops have to follow the law. Cops can't be allowed to break law to enforce it. What's the fucking point otherwise?
>>
>>140052596
/pol/s cop sentiment has always retained a an almost neutral perspective.

The sort of "Fuck the pigs" posting sounds like lefty/pol/ or other groups that incorporate intense police hatred as a route towards anti-fascism.
>>
>>140054121
>In jefferson parish they can now take your blood at any traffic stop if they suspect you're intoxicated. Probably unconstitutional but it does happen.
*With an arrest. You still can't just take someone's blood. They have to arrest you under the suspicion of a DUI or something. You still need probable cause and go through the processes even in these so-called "implied consent" states.
>>
Video of the crash
https://youtu.be/o2iykqRxlj4
>>
>>140047744
Fucking disgusting. Yes she's an idiot for chimping out and being an emotional dumb woman, but fuck this piece of shit cop who is arresting someone for not breaking the law because he was angry. Fucking pig faggot cunt. Hopefully he kills himself after his pregnant wife drunk drives into a wall.
>>
>>140054348
>Commercial Driver's License is mandatory blood test with a fatality.
Yes. With a warrant, arrest or consent.
>>
>>140052656
>>140052796
Now that's fuckin interesting
>>
File: 1261207821773.jpg (23KB, 336x322px) Image search: [Google]
1261207821773.jpg
23KB, 336x322px
>>140054465

>what POC go through. Every. Single. Day.

Getting arrested for upholding high standards of work ethic and refusing to break the law and the moral of the Hippocratic oath ?

I was under the impression it was because niggers are violent and belligerent animals, my bad I guess.
>>
>>140054932
see
>>140054394
for more interestingness.
>>
>>140052813
Why the fuck don't cops know the laws they are supposed to uphold?
>>
>>140054860
fukola, the cops just didn't want the blame for causing this shitstorm of a clusterfuck.

It's their fault for this stupid game of cops and robbers they were playing.
>>
>>140048127
What the fuck how did a burger get killed by drone strike
>>
>>140051560
The cop lost it. Just that.
Part of the job requirements is to not snap so easily, maybe he was under a lot of stress?
>>
>>140047744

>Give blood sample anyways, even without a warrant
>Judge throws out evidence in court later
>Instead
>Stupid cunt nurse fights with cops, gets arrested
>Seals the fate of the suspect in the process
Everybody thinks of themselves as a hero.
>>
>>140055082
A lot of cops are legitimately retarded. High school diploma and 6 months training is enough for a lot of places.

As well, some cops know exactly what the fuck they're doing. If they can intimidate someone into unintentionally waiving their rights, they'll do it.
>>
>>140047744
Police State is the reason. Martial Law is coming soon.

Trump's lack of empathy is VERY concerning.
>>
>>140054860Did
cop who made the arrest witness this wreck? Probably had increased adrenaline levels if he did.
>>
>>140055262
That's not how it works. You are not absolved of crimes just because you were forced to commit them.
>>
>>140055262
>Cops should be able to take my blood sample even though I am unconscious and 100% innocent in order to cover their own asses because it's their fucking fault I'm injured
>>
>>140055349
I don't care much about tricking people. That's the legislation's job to fix. But putting retarded fuckers out on the street with guns and inflated ego, when they don't even know the laws they are meant to enforce is a recipe for the shit storm we see here.
>>
Everybody acts like "OMG THIS POOR WOMEN SUCH AN INJUSTICE"
really I would love to be in her shoes - keep your cool for 24 hours while they detain you, then sue the everloving shit out of the county.
She literally just got like a free year of work paid for.
>>
>>140055082

Same reason you don't know the laws yourself. You would have to go through thousands of pages of law to understand anything. Besides cops are way smarter than that, in law enforcement cops play on the ignorance of the people. People themselves are far more ignorant than cops. Cops simply call you a suspect and let the judge sort it all out. Anything you do will be considered wrong, if you fight back then the cop know has a reason to suspect you of wrong doing or in extremes kill you.

People who say cops are stupid are stupid themselves. They are the ones who end up in prison for nothing or dead.
>>
>>140055682
Welcome to AmeriKKKa.

>>140055711
That woman struck a jackpot. Retarded cop cost his agency 6 figures+ because he decided to power trip.
>>
>>140052687
>but in Murica, you can kill a fucking cop making an unlawful arrest.
State law....not federal
Meanwhile in the People's Republic of New Jersey you don't have a right to resist an unlawful arrest and that can be the entire reason they take you to court (ie they had nothing on you)
Yes in NJ you can actually be charged and on trial for just resisting arrest....
>>
>>140055737
What are you talking about? You wouldn't have to go through thousands of laws in this case, it literally violates his constitutional rights. There's only 27 of them.
>>
The cop fucked up the moment he went after a white woman.
>>
>>140050096
Pretty much this. Bad cop let his emotions get the better of him and the rest of them give him enough rope to hang himself. I bet that even if his bodycam was off all of theirs was on. On the plus side he has a knowledge of hospital policy so he could be their next security guard.
>>
>>140056335

Great, you know the Constitution now have you ever hear of federal laws, what about state laws, county ordinances ring a bell, and I know your cities must have laws of their own delegated by that very Constitution. The Constitution delegates authority to other forms of government not covered by the Constitution itself.
>>
>>140054427
>False.
Nice argument. Try reading (if you're capable) the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration's § 382.303: Post-accident testing. Drug and alcohol testing following a fatality is required. If the driver is not tested for alcohol and drugs as required by §382.303 and the motor carrier operates in the U.S. during a four-month period of time after the event that triggered the requirement for such a test, the motor carrier will be in violation of part 382 and may be subject to penalties under §382.507.
>>
>>140056792
Yeah, but none of those matter when it violates the constitution. The constitution trumps all of that. That's why this was a joke. This wasn't some obscure law the cop didn't know about, it's constitutional law.
>>
>>140056792
No laws can be made that infringe upon constitutional rights without due process you fucking idiot, thats the whole point of its existence, to limit government power to preserve rights.
>>
>>140057000

The 10th Amendment will be used against you for most violations. States, counties, and cities have every right to prosecute you for violating their laws.
>>
>>140054921
>Yes. With a warrant, arrest or consent.

You must be a truck stop lawyer! Well then, you need to inform the FMCSA that their post fatality regulation concerning commercial drivers is un-Constitutional!
>>
>>140057423

10th Amendment in favor of the state of jurisdiction.
>>
>>140057423
you still don't understand what "warrant, arrest or consent" means. how the fuck else do they compel truck drivers to do anything at all? The FMCSA doesn't and can't enforce shit. They operate through law enforcement like everyone else.
>>
>>140055262
You know it's bad when the police department isn't standing by the officers. They stood by the officer in the case of Mike Brown and Freddie Gray, and countless other dindus. This is a issue of ethics and law, and resisting an unlawful arrest while yes stupid is legal.
>>
>>140057312
the 9th ammendment : The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

you cant use the 10th amendment to disparage the 4th amendment, which an unlawful blood draw would be in violation of
>>
>>140057312
Cops exist to enforce the law of the land, and they should at least be familiar with the first 10 amendments. If they don't know the law, how can they uphold it? I'm sorry, but the officers that I respect and support are going to be the ones that know the law.
>>
>>140057312
Of course they can prosecute you for those laws. Thats why we have appellate courts. You are prosecuted and then you say "you can't do that, it's against my constitutional rights." The appellate courts look at the transcripts and say "he's right, we're going to over turn this." Again, you're missing my entire point. The cop is an idiot, because even if the nurse had drawn the blood, any judge would have thrown it out as evidence, because the victim could not give consent, therefore violating his 4th ammendment. It's not that hard son. These laws don't physically stop the cop from doong stupid shit, but he should have known this fight wasn't worth it because any evidence gained from it would be fruit of the poisonous tree and thrown out before the trial even started.
>>
>>140048859
Are you retarded. She literally didnt resist. The cop will be fored. The mayor had to be embarrased hes fucked and deservedely so
>>
>>140057672

The issue is that only YOU think the arrest is unlawful, the cop does NOT nor do they care. People make a huge mistake of fighting the cops, cops are merely there to get you, just like bill collectors. The court system is the thing you should be worried about; the DA, prosecutor, the judge, and most importantly the jury. The cop isn't really all that important in the grand scheme of things, they are just the muscle.
>>
>>140057312
>States, counties, and cities have every right to prosecute you for violating their laws

Drug alcohol testing for COMMERCIAL drivers is FEDERAL meaning the states who have INTERSTATES (and they all do) must comply with and enforce FMCSA regulations. Even INTRAstate drivers must comply because they will eventually drive on an INTERstate.

And what these so called experts here don't seem to get is that every fucking driver with a CDL has rules to follow THAT THEY VOLUNTARILY SIGN UP FOR to get the license. In order to drive big rigs, you AGREE to the rules or you don't work as a commercial truck driver.
>>
>>140047744
That fucking cop needs to be killed. The way the police have treated alt-right rallies, and now this, have now turned me from a strong, strong supporter of police, to viewing them as the fucking enemy, to be avoided like the plague. "I want to talk to my lawyer please."
>>
>>140058472

Stop lying you lefty piece of shit.
>>
>>140052064
Career military men are notorious for this narcissist/go fucking mad when he doesn't get his own way disorder as well. I fucking hate those types. They should be in chains digging ditches.
>>
>>140058839

Oh please you hate your own parents for telling you to clean your room and eat your broccoli. You probably think your manager is a fascist
>>
A few undeserving might suffer every now and then, but if cops kill enough niggers, who cares?
>>
>>140058658
I suppose you'd worship the Cheka Jews too if you were in 1920's USSR. Fuck you. A kind, professional white nurse, manhandled like a nigger. Again, fuck you.
>>
>>140057662
They compel compliance by heavily fining the carrier and removing their authority to operate. With a non-compliant driver, they suspend the license and eventually remove CDL from his/her license.

As a CDL holder you can CERTAINLY refuse testing after a fatality...and the truck owner can fire you for non-compliance to avoid the penalties.

AGAIN, you DON'T have to comply with the requirement for ANY reason you wish whether it's Constitutional or you're scared of needles. You'll be unemployed as a truck driver because you're non-compliant. So good for you, go find other work.
>>
>>140059072
I love hierarchy and duty. My two greatest idols are Evola and the Waffen-SS. When you're forced to work next to one of these people (a military retiree in my case), or what's worse be under them in the military, your thinking becomes more nuanced.
>>
>>140047744
Looks like staged bullshit yet again. It's all over the news and that's a sign that it is, apart from the overly dramatic acting and also the fact that it's filned in the first place kek.
>>
>>140059597
>They compel compliance by heavily fining the carrier and removing their authority to operate. With a non-compliant driver, they suspend the license and eventually remove CDL from his/her license.
So they need a warrant, an arrest or consent. Got it.
>>
File: 243.png (347KB, 600x646px) Image search: [Google]
243.png
347KB, 600x646px
>>140059775
>>
>>140047744
It's not the strangest thing. Cops are real niggers sometimes.
>have an ambulance bro .. knows of another paramedic that got pulled over and arrested for explaining to the cop that they're on a code and need to get to the fucking hospital. Cop pulled them over for not making way for an emergency vehicle
>literally is an emergency vehicle in an emergency situation
>>
>>140060055
Ok you have autism. Go talk to a cow.
>>
>>140060338
>Ok you have autism. Go talk to a cow.
lol, that autistic response. I wonder if you have that retard "saliva/urine" smell about you.
>>
>>140047744
Watch out for the mandatory taking of blood on hospital admittance to prevent this type of incident again laws.
Most of the loons on this thread will agree. All this time on /pol/ and they still don't see the manipulation. They believe nearly every news story even with the jew led media in charge.
>>
>>140056813
yeah, and they can refuse the test and lose their license
Not only that, the test is conducted through the EMPLOYER, not the POLICE
>>
>>140060597
Moo
>>
>>140050284
Thrashing around and screaming after being told to put your hands behind your back

Cop was wrong but she still resisted giving him a crime retard
>>
>>140048127
how the fuck do you get off'ed by a cow, they just eat grass and moo.
>>
>>140047744
its bullshit. i live in a major city and have dealt with the cops in a serious manner and they ended being cool as fuck. i guarantee there is more to this story.
>>
>>140061327
He literally chimped-out like a nigger on her, manhandling a white, blonde, kind, professional nurse clearly in the right. The other cops had a duty to take him off her.
>>
>>140054286
Why was he severely burned before the car hit him?
>>
oh hey I remember this guy>>, you're the fucktard who keeps insisting that the nurse was wrong for not illegally getting a blood sample

fuckin' weeabootlicker
>>
>>140054591
Or they fetishize their fear of cops
Aka they want to get dicked down like a cuck
>>
>>140058472
The mayors told them to stand down
Thread posts: 149
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.