[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /pol/ think of this man?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: JS.jpg (273KB, 2400x1585px) Image search: [Google]
JS.jpg
273KB, 2400x1585px
What does /pol/ think of this man?
>>
>>140040077
Hillary is on a book tour instead of doing laundry in a Federal prison. He's fucking garbage.
>>
>>140040077
No real opinion. The country is barely different now than it was before he was AG

>>140040180
>implying they'd be able to convict
Even if Sessions wanted to indict her that slag would never end up in prison. Too powerful.
>>
File: 1488497561655.jpg (209KB, 1242x1224px) Image search: [Google]
1488497561655.jpg
209KB, 1242x1224px
>>140040077
>>
I neither like him nor dislike him. He is certainly strong on immigration, but seems to turn a blind eye to dem corruption. I'm hoping this changes
>>
File: mad1_0.jpg (101KB, 1100x660px) Image search: [Google]
mad1_0.jpg
101KB, 1100x660px
>>140040077
looks like the Mad Magazine kid 60 years later
>>
Doing a good job as far as I can tell.
>>
>>140040077
Lightweight
>>
>>140040077
Shit or get off the pot.

Indictments need to come down
>>
>>140040077
looks like a goblin

if he doesn't land the clinton cartel in prison then he's definitely a goblin.
>>
Like literally every southern and midwestern Senators he's absolute trash tier

These areas seriously need to be cleansed
>>
top-tier
too many people are falling for the non-stop slandering of him
leftists are terrified of his crackdown on sanctuary cities
>>
>>140040077
A good man who tries his best.

He didn't go for Democrats because he hoped to get down to business in making America great and thought the political noise would subside. Maybe that was a mistake, but it wasn't malicious.
>>
>>140040077
I'll need a headcount of the shitskins he's btfo'd in one way or another. So far, nothing comes to mind.
>>
File: greatest nac soc get.png (16KB, 1094x125px) Image search: [Google]
greatest nac soc get.png
16KB, 1094x125px
>>140040077
Faggot leperchan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
>>
Proof that conservatives lack the will to power to save our country
>>
>>140041781
>maybe it was a mistake
This is the guy whose first act as AG was to revise himself on Hillary and Russia.

A lot of the current mess can directly be tied to his incompetence.

>maybe he wanted to play nice and underestimated them
So you're saying that it's ok for a long-term high level govt employee to know LESS about democrat corruption than teenagers in their parents' basement???

Seriously?

>it wasn't malicious
So he's either retarded or incompetent.

Sorry, but I prefer my AG not be an incompetent retard
>>
Proof that conservatives lack the will to power they need to save our country

Why aren't there democrats in jail?
>>
>>140040077
too early to tell as far as all the deep state internal struggles

he is a prison industrial complex sellout though so fuck him very much in that department. weed and other "soft" drugs should be legal and you all know it and so does sessions most likely
>>
>>140042866
*recuse
>>
Replacable.
>>
>>140040077
He exposed himself as a cuck once he recused himself from the Russia stuff due to a made-up bullshit "conflict of interest." It indicated that he doesn't have the balls to do what needs to be done, judicially. To use the vast powers available to him, and to tell critics and obstructors to fuck off.
>>
>>140040077
Giant pussy.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.