[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Surveillance Agencies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: GCSB600x400.jpg (48KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
GCSB600x400.jpg
48KB, 600x400px
Western Surveillance Agencies

I'm real curious about relationships between Western Spy Agencies specifically when it comes to surveillance of their own populations.
Snowden showed the massive levels of NSA involvement in the UK but what about the European Union?
What is the relationship and cooperation between 5 Eyes and EU?

If we outside the EU but inside the 5 Eyes Network were to Meme on the German Electorate what implications might it have?
>>
>>140038568
BRRRRRRAAAAAP
>>
>>140038632
>BRRRRRRAAAAAP
I missed the day this became a thing, are you saying thread is shit?
All the google results are about the sound of engines
>>
>>140038846
He's saying your big balls look like an ass.

> Fart sound
>>
>>140039194
Well I guess that's what I get for trying to find hidden meaning in a burgers comment... Fart noises

But seriously, I can never even work out the 5 eyes network, NZ, AU and USA are having issues but nowhere near as cucked as UK and CAN
EU is getting raped but what's our association with them?
Are they best mates and looking to push NZ AU and US down the same road whilst sharing info on citizens?
>>
Selfbump
Anyone researched enough into Spy Networks to shed a little light?
>>
>>140040765
there are mudshits planning to kill us right now. Lets not pry. I want the freedom to be murdered by somalis in the streets, supermarkets or malls of this country.
>>
>>140038568
look up the following companies

Cambridge Analytica
Palantir
Verint
Amdocs (defunct)
Bluecoat
>>
>>140039654
It still took you several posts to crack the code, summerfag. Read about the Five Eyes. We covered this shit years ago, son.
>>
File: cceb-logo.png (82KB, 296x264px) Image search: [Google]
cceb-logo.png
82KB, 296x264px
>>140038568
We share nothing with non Anglo-Saxons.
>>
>>140038568
Log and study this dickheads.
>>
>>140038568
boobs :DDDD
>>
>>140040902
We all know that, I knew a guy growing up who ended up joining ISIS and got droned in Yemen
But I want to know about the Spy collabo, if we Meme'd German elections, would we go on a list for later when we get cucked with anti-hate media posts etc?
I'm probably on a different list because of above but curious the path 5 Eyes wants to take with online hate speech
>>
>>140041075
Well got anything for me to read about current association between 5 Eyes and EU?
>>
>>140038568
if you become a problem you are out, period, but you can meme just fine, just dont become a problem
>>
>>140041942
Seems reasonable
Any examples of 'a problem'?
>>
>>140041942
Got anything Quechua?
>>
>>140041069
SCL Group
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.