[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quit shit talkin the black community

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
You have no clue what it's like being black and the struggles that go along with it.

I grew up in the most dangerous city on Earth called Montreal AKA real city (514 rep). It was through my struggle seen through these eyez that I realized my true passion for rap. I'm an aspiring rap artist looking to rap a few verses in my song about white supremacy and this site to shut it down with my swift af rhymes bitch ass niggas.

You fucking talk down on my for being black yet you didn't realize I live in the most ghetto area on Earth (DG) in the real city and see drive bys on the daily. I have been shot 4 times. Not to mention having to deal with the most racist police force in North America the spvm and don't get me started on the sq and rcmp. FUCK THE RCMP. Y'all don't know me.
>>
File: IMG_2986.jpg (357KB, 736x877px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2986.jpg
357KB, 736x877px
>>140037443
Nigger
>>
File: 433622_1277594987708_396_300.jpg (44KB, 396x300px) Image search: [Google]
433622_1277594987708_396_300.jpg
44KB, 396x300px
>>140037443
>You have no clue what it's like being black and the struggles that go along with it

Oh shut the fuck up and go get a job.
>>
>>140037443
Most ghetto area on earth? The argument makes itself ladies and gentlemen. Tell us about the brutality when the jazz and comedy festivals come to town. I have a very strong feeling that your rhymes are trash as well.
>>
>>140037443
How about everyone looks past skin color jesus fucking christ. Maintain your racial purity I DONT GIVE A FUCK. just stop making everything so fucking divisive based on race.
>>
File: 5323317.jpg (63KB, 580x218px) Image search: [Google]
5323317.jpg
63KB, 580x218px
>>140037443

This is Town of Mount Royal. It's a nice town, but unfortunately it has borders Parc-Extension, which is goddamn shithole.

Unfortunately, they weren't sending their best people. So TMR build a Big Beautiful Wall. They couldn't get Parc Ex to pay for it, but it does tell people that They Have To Go Back.
>>
>>140037443
>most dangerous
>most racist cops

This is why it will never get better. You bitch about crime, but you want the police to take it easy on criminals.
>>
>>140037443
You play the victim, you stay the victim.
>>
>>140037443
Hey everybody look, the leafs are dabbling in ghetto culture, let's wish them well.

>sad.jpg
>rip.jpg
>>
>>140037443
>SQ
>RCMP

What the fuck are you talking about? There are are NO RCMP or SQ in MONTREAL, it's the SPVM
>>
This is shit bait. But why would you expect whites to respect you when you seem to take pride in how dangerous, trashy, ghetto, and otherwise terrible your community is? People that brag about how ghetto they are and how gangster their community are get no sympathy when they are the victims of the very gangster culture they advocate for.

You want whites to respect you, get a good job and move out of the hood and leave that ghetto shit behind completely. Start acting white (i.e. normal and peaceful and respectable) and then maybe you can have a seat at the grown ups table.

Fucking niggers. Terrible bait
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.