[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If whites were actually the superior race, why would they be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: AlisonBrie.jpg (187KB, 460x619px) Image search: [Google]
AlisonBrie.jpg
187KB, 460x619px
If whites were actually the superior race, why would they be manipulated and controlled by Jews so easily and allow themselves to not only to be replaced, but be apathetic or even cheer on as it happens?
>>
>>140032229
>White people are superior
>Jews control the world
You can only have one /pol/
>>
>>140032229
White people have excessive levels of guilt and empathy. There needs to be selection pressure for higher sociopathy if we want our race to survive.
>>
>>140032229
>What is BLM
>Why was China communist
>Who owns every central bank in the world except Iran, Cuba and best korea's?
>Who finances ISIS?

>>140032905
kikes aren't supetior they just lack morals and scruples, and have no empathy for goyim.
They've spent the last 300+ years perfecting mass physchology and I have to admit they have it to an artform though people are fuinally waking up
>>
>>140033499

Blacks could use the same argument against whites
>>
>>140033056
Nah we just need to redirect that empathy in ways that actually help everyone instead of just killing ourselves with immigration while the rest of the world continues to get worse
>>
>>140033056
White people are domesticated humans. Only domesticated creatures come with such variety in hair and eye colors. We were selectively bred for our tameness, which was our strength- but it is now being used against us.
>>
>>140033720
Selectively bred for tameness by society itself, I should add.
>>
>>140033056
> White people have excessive levels of guilt and empathy.
Sounds like a weakness easily exploited, hence not superior
>>
>>140033645
How could they? What did black ever invent?
What did kikes ever invent?
Would someone with no morals be able to be guilt tripped into helping other races in the first place? Would 'kike guilt' work on jews?
Would jews ever allow white people to be selectively enrolled in their universities with worse grades?

It's not even comparable.
>>
>>140033921
It's how we built great civilizations, by working together for the greater good.
In an ethnostate where no one is trying to destroy you it is a great advantage
>>
>>140032229
It's a Cee-Oh-En spiracy!!!!
>>
>>140032905
>exploiting good will, cheating, lying, backstabbing and deceiving people who trust their fellow neighbours, makes you smart
>when Muslims do their taqiyya thing its just evil and sandniggers are all dumb
You can only have one Schlomo
>>
>>140032229
Who cares where whites fit on the race realist ladder? By even suggesting whites are inferior rather than equal you validate nationalism. The ethnocentrism and high IQ of jews validates right wing ideas and logically concludes with the idea whites need to play this game and become less liberal and altruistic.

I couldn't care less if whites weren't the top, they're still a fine race and deserve an ethno-state.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.