[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Freemasons are behind police corruption

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 272
Thread images: 45

File: Freemasons.png (871KB, 600x615px) Image search: [Google]
Freemasons.png
871KB, 600x615px
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/revealed-how-gangs-used-the-freemasons-to-corrupt-police-9054670.html

http://sunray22b.net/police_corruption_and_freemasonry.htm

http://www.freemasonrywatch.org/true_blue.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3070223/Masonic-Fraternal-Police-Department-officers-arrested-LA-fake-badges-uniforms-PATROL-CARS-seized.html

Mormonism (created by Freemasons) behind FBI corruption and Soviet infiltration

https://www.upi.com/Archives/1985/10/02/Former-FBI-agent-testifies-of-bureaus-alleged-Mormon-Mafia/1171497073600/
http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/1985-10-13/news/8502140449_1_fbi-agent-soviet-counterintelligence-squad-mormon

General links on Freemasonry.

Bill Cooper's Mystery Babylon

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL11E33A6AEEB2674F

Scarlet and the Beast (Bill Cooper and the full text)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0npi_pqicKQ

http://avalonlibrary.net/ebooks/John%20Daniel%20-%20Scarlet%20and%20the%20Beast.pdf

General Question session open.
>>
>>140031836

>https://independent co uk/news/uk/crime/revealed-how-gangs-used-the-freemasons-to-corrupt-police-9054670.html
https://archive.is/8F5H7
>>
File: queensferrycrossing.jpg (29KB, 820x460px) Image search: [Google]
queensferrycrossing.jpg
29KB, 820x460px
>>140031836
>>
>masonry
>created by mormons

nigger its way older then that
>>
File: Mormon.jpg (10KB, 267x233px) Image search: [Google]
Mormon.jpg
10KB, 267x233px
>>140033152

I said Mormonism was created by Masons, not the other way around.
>>
someone please give me a basic gestalt on masons. there's one not to far from my friend's place and /pol/ has me assuming its some satanic cult but they aren't even a little secretive about their location so that can't be true
>>
>>140033480

They are a Satanic cult, but they don't reveal this to most members. For the majority, it may be little different from a country club. These members then tell everyone it's not a threat. But when you get into the appendant bodies and secretive groups (Royal Order of Jesters, P2, Golden Dawn, etc.) they are the ones doing blackmail, drug-running, assassination, etc.
>>
File: 1503691700527.jpg (71KB, 900x551px) Image search: [Google]
1503691700527.jpg
71KB, 900x551px
>>140031836

Not surprising since people join the order to perpetuate their own materialistic greed, social standing and economic order.

Masons are basically one of the background clubs for doing the dirty jobs of the NWO, but in return they receive economic benefits, advancements.

>few join that order for knowledge or esoteric self development

Its basically a frat
>>
>>140034026

>Masons are basically one of the background clubs for doing the dirty jobs of the NWO

Yes. I don't like the term NWO because it originally had a very different meaning (those opposed to the Old World Order).

>Its basically a frat

They see it as the way to awaken consciousness in the individual, at least at the level of the adepts. Essentially, they see the world as divided between adepts, and everyone else (mindless zombies). Read "The Origin of Consciousness in the Breakdown of the Bicameral Mind" if you want a long expose.
>>
File: 1500527169514.jpg (158KB, 962x769px) Image search: [Google]
1500527169514.jpg
158KB, 962x769px
>>140034417

Zbigniew Brzezinski mentioned something along those lines, "the mass engineered awakening of public consciousness".

>Yes. I don't like the term NWO because it originally had a very different meaning (those opposed to the Old World Order).

I agree, there were in fact many elder orders by the same group. Khazaria, Rome, Khans, British Empire, US Empire, Zoroastrian. All with one common theme, control of the world economic trade routes. Especially the key battleground being Eurasia, the central pivot and link between East and West.

>even more theoretical

I believe the even had a successful world empire before, the pyramid buildings with a functional world trade system, with a world religious system.

>that is until a planetary apocalypse wiped clean the slate

Someone named Immanuel Velikovsky wrote a book called, Worlds in Collison
Essentially he says we might've orbited the brown drawf sun Saturn.

>the ancient religions all hail saturn as the sun
>a black cube, lead, the hexagon
>until we broke into the current solar system, Venus jettisoned and caused mass cataclysm on Earth

This group is a plasma cosmology group, purposts universe is plasma driven
https://www.youtube.com/user/ThunderboltsProject

Why I believe they're legit,

>Lockheed Martin VP is funding their Safire Project
>Roman Catholic Priest is also a part of this group, very likely a Jesuit
>Several professors, plasma physicists with real credentials, ie Anthony Peratt, Los Alamos nuclear researcher
>>
>>140036070

They have co-opted the term, just as they co-opted the term "Illuminati" and pretended that they were the bad guys who took over Freemasonry and made it evil, when it was the opposite. When people like Brzezinski and Bush use the term "New World Order" they mean governance by the initiates of Mystery Babylon (Freemasonry).

>I believe the even had a successful world empire before, the pyramid buildings with a functional world trade system, with a world religious system.

Yes. This was probably a somewhat righteous system of government for awhile, but was later taken over.If you read Genesis 6, Greek Titan legends, and other ancient accounts, it becomes clear that the reason the Old World was destroyed was that these Nephilim had corrupted the whole world. After the Flood, Nimrod again created a one world government under the Mystery Babylon system, so God scattered the people.

Freemasons agree with the facts here, stating that Nimrod and pre-flood figures like Tubal Cain were masters of the Craft. They simply distort the real reason for the Flood, and claim that it is God who covers up the truth, when it is really Mystery Babylon that keeps people in the dark.
>>
File: library_2.jpg (333KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
library_2.jpg
333KB, 1200x900px
>>140031836
Bump.

Good to see actual REAL information being shared as opposed to the other shitty "knowledge" bombs.
>>
>>140036870

Limited Hangout Bombs.
>>
So, i've read up some stuff about Freemason's but i don't understand, someone can clear it up?

What's their main religious view? is it actually Atheism as it was originally founded?

What's their actual political goal? literally one world government? if so, that's very counter productive...

and who are the good guys? the Illuminati? Freemasons? Rothschild, thuul society?
>>
>>140037546
>is it actually Atheism as it was originally founded?
Full retard.
>>
COREY GOODE. DAVID WILCOCK ARE BOTH HUGE FAGGOTS. GAIA IS FOR FAGGOTS.
>>
VICTORY OF THE LARP (FAGGOT)

DEEP RESEARCHER (FAGGOT)

HIGH LEVEL FAGGOT (HIGH LEVEL FAGGOT)

THE LIBRARIAN (FAGGOT)

SPACE ELEVATOR (WORST DISINFO PSY OP IVE EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE)
>>
>>140038063
You can try to derail but the truth will always pierce through.
>>
>>140037546
>What's their main religious view?

They worship Lucifer. They believe that Satan isn't bad, but he is actually a revealer of light, while God is the one who hides the light. This is totally false if you study the history of occultism, becaue occultists are the ones always hiding the truth to try to gain power over people.

>What's their actual political goal? literally one world government?

Rule of the world by the initiates (Freemasons). They don't care about having a single nation without borders. And they have largely achieved their goal, since the majority of the planet is controlled by their international policy groups. That is going to change, very soon, however.

>and who are the good guys? the Illuminati? Freemasons? Rothschild, thuul society?

The Bavarian Illuminati in the 1770s were part of a group of light occultists who fought the old masonic order to create the US.

https://www.reddit.com/r/explainlikeimfive/comments/25xwbn/eli5how_does_a_group_like_the_illuminati_who_were/chlwa31/

Read High Level Insider if you want to know more.

I'm not entirely comfortable calling them the "good guys," however, because of their errors on spiritual matters. But on political matters, they are generally pretty good, and we are supportive of their plans to re-take the United States from the Mystery Babylon system by 2024.

Thule Society was a project of Golden Dawn, which was a project of the Quatuor Coronati Lodge in London (i.e. Freemasonry).
>>
>>140038023

I wouldn't use the term faggots, but I agree that they are not sharing correct information.

>>140038063

If you want people to take you seriously, stop using all caps, and actually refute an argument. Otherwise, your blatant disinfo screams "PAY ATTENTION TO THIS THREAD" to anyone with a brain. Thanks for the help.
>>
>>140038266
>Thule Society was a project of Golden Dawn, which was a project of the Quatuor Coronati Lodge in London (i.e. Freemasonry).

if this why Hess, a member of the Thule Society, flew to Britain on such short notice?
>>
you guys are honestly so pathetic. You need to have some sort of hobby in your life that doesn't involve being disinfo faggots.

Go talk about some more blue avians you mongoloids.
>>
>>140036870

That structure and build, as childish as this sounds Castlevania animation on Netflix shows some proximity of this in Vlad's occultist castle/tower, also a similar concept is present in the Witcher III with portal location towers protected by magic defenses.
>>
>>140031836
Yes england has a freemason problem as does the US. Those people are corrupt. They are in the exact positions we would need to build a white supremacist society to lord over the jew forever. Instead they appear to be negrophiles. They also seem to be in to sodomy. And they're in to androgeny. And now they've put a negro on the cover of a european history book. They are getting bold.
>>
>>140039034

The problem is esoteric Judaism, not lack of white supremacy.
>>
MOSSAD IS BEHIND EVERYTHING

IF THESE THREADS DONT NAME JEWS THEY ARE DISINFO
>>
File: 1490199981629.jpg (225KB, 639x612px) Image search: [Google]
1490199981629.jpg
225KB, 639x612px
>>
Waddup - there's a few buildings in my city... I'm going to check it out and ask some basic questions.

Probably Friday.

Hopefully they won't make me rape little boys
>>
>>140039518

The easiest way to do this kind of thing is to get a remote camera and hide it facing the suspect building in the middle of the night.
>>
>>140039639
Cause fuck having the balls to walk inside right?
>>
File: LAAAWWW.jpg (77KB, 674x430px) Image search: [Google]
LAAAWWW.jpg
77KB, 674x430px
I AM DA WAAAAWW
>>
>>140033450
Tin. Foil. Hat.
>>
>>140040594

Not. An. Argument.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mormonism_and_Freemasonry

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/pages/cults/the-masonic-roots-of-mormonism-joseph-smith-freemason.htm
>>
File: laugh Honks.jpg (56KB, 527x705px) Image search: [Google]
laugh Honks.jpg
56KB, 527x705px
>>140038063
>He doesnt want a space elevator
>>
>>140033667
lol what a cuck, the Royal Order of Jesters is a literally just a bunch of older guys from Shriners that wanna justify fucking sluts in hotels because they've been doing a bunch of holistic freemason charity shit their whole lives
>>
>>140041224

http://freemasoninformation.com/2009/05/royal-order-of-jesters-and-bizzare-sex-acts/
>>
File: 1469819876706.jpg (64KB, 700x682px) Image search: [Google]
1469819876706.jpg
64KB, 700x682px
>>140040754
>>
>>140031836
>Stephan Knight

>>140033667
>(Royal Order of Jesters,
There was only one Court, and it shut down.
>P2,
Not appendant. Just a Grand Orient of Italy lodge being used by the Vatican and Mafia.
>Golden Dawn,
Also not appendant, and actually quite a good group.

>>140037546
>What's their main religious view?
Officially it's non-sectarian. But really, it's Christian.
>>
Daily reminder that the masons religion is johanism, whom they believe John the Baptist to be the messiah. My father was 33rd degree and told me this
>>
>>140041521
>http://freemasoninformation.com/2009/05/royal-order-of-jesters-and-bizzare-sex-acts/
all you did was prove my point. I'm not going to sit here and state my credentials, "Deep Researcher" but believe me you're not showing me anything new. Like I said, it's just a bunch of old guys that get together, hire prostitutes and fuck them in hotels. There's no police corruption other than a few guys that have been involved in the past happened to be cops. Masons come from all walks of life my friend. I don't think your research is as "deep" as you think it is.
>>
>>140031836
theres a freemason building near the office building I work in, how do I get inside of it? I wanna crack a cold one open with the boys.
>>
File: IMG_0159.png (338KB, 1653x1238px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0159.png
338KB, 1653x1238px
Rose cross order
>>
>>140042205
Look up the building online, they will have a website. Most temples on occasion have events open to the public. Try calling a Grand Lodge in your area.
>>
>>140042238
freemasons are johanist you retarded disinfo cunt
my dad was 33rd degree

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/merovingians/merovingios_01.htm
>>
>>140041884

I've already provided links demonstrating you're a liar, travelling man. They trafficked women to their national convention. Freemasons ALWAYS protect brother masons, even when it means wiping your ass with your own sense of honor and morality.

>Golden Dawn,
>Also not appendant, and actually quite a good group.

Tell me more about how Aleister Crowley did so much good for the world, or how starting WWI and WWII was such a great thing.

>>What's their main religious view?
>Officially it's non-sectarian. But really, it's Christian.

Why do their official documents, like Albert Pike's Morals and Dogma, state that they worship Lucifer, and that they reject the God of the Bible?

>>140041997

That's one of the many myths they tell people. Even their own writings will admit they tell people lots of different interpretations of the symbols, based on what they person will tend to agree with.
>>
>>140042330
Freemasons do not believe in any set religion, though you are required to believe in something should you wish to join. Also, there is no higher degree than the 3rd. Anything above that is an appendant body of Freemasonry.
>>
>>140042020

Why are so many police caught up in it, travelling man? Why did they go to Brazil for underage sex parties?

Why did you swear to protect brother masons or be tortured to death? And how can we trust anything you're saying when we know you have made these oaths?

>>140042319

And expect to be stripped nearly naked, blindfolded, have a rope tied around your neck, a sword put to your chest, and swear to God never to betray Freemasonry or be tortured to death.
>>
>>140031836
This is steve outtrim
>>
>>140042330
>freemasons are johanist
Not so much, but there are shared symbols. But then, that's true of most everything.

>>140042420
>I've already provided links demonstrating you're a liar,
Nah.
> They trafficked women to their national convention.
Jesters? Yea, they bought some hookers. They were kicked out for it, but really, they didn't do much legally wrong.
>Tell me more about how Aleister Crowley did so much good for the world,
He didn't? He also wasn't the entirety of Golden Dawn. Hell, he wasn't and isn't the entirety of the OTO.
>or how starting WWI and WWII was such a great thing.
>Pretending the Serbs and the French were innocent
Nice revisionism.
>Why do their official documents, like Albert Pike's Morals and Dogma, state that they worship Lucifer, and that they reject the God of the Bible?
They don't. Try reading them. And M&D isn't an "official document", it's just Pike's commentaries on the A&AR in the USA Southern Jurisdiction. It applies literally nowhere else.
>>
>>140031836
the freemason/deepstate/whatever people were behind the zodiac killer and probably son of sam as well. that was the 70s... now they've only grown stronger. the magna carta is for show. we've all been duped (minus the fuckers above the law)
>>
File: zodiac-my-name-cipher-solved.png (48KB, 532x378px) Image search: [Google]
zodiac-my-name-cipher-solved.png
48KB, 532x378px
also they refer to themselves by name
>>
>>140042728
>And expect to be stripped nearly naked,
Not nearly naked, you queer. Ceremonial robes with rolled up sleeves and trouser leg (to the knee).
>blindfolded, have a rope tied around your neck, a sword put to your chest,
Yup. With very good purpose. And it's a poignard, not a sword.
>and swear to God never to betray Freemasonry or be tortured to death.
Not exactly. It's more asking for God's help to keep your promises, and the penalty of breaking them is to be kicked out and branded a liar.
>Why did you swear to protect brother masons or be tortured to death?
Again, we don't. The only promise of protection is on lawful secrets. So if a brother comes to you and says he just murdered someone and needs a place to stash the body, your Obligation requires you to report him to the police. He'd also be expelled from Masonry.
>Why did they go to Brazil for underage sex parties?
Not to defend the creeps, but they weren't underage in Brazil.
>>
>>140042728
There are Masonic temples/Masons all over the world, it is not restricted to the U.S. As I said, Masons come from all walks of life. Also, I'm going to assume you've been watching too many "documentaries" and let you and anyone else wondering know, you do not have to be a freemason to visit a Lodge or Temple, nor do you have to join.
>>
What is "The Abyss"?
>>
File: apron.jpg (1MB, 2417x1814px) Image search: [Google]
apron.jpg
1MB, 2417x1814px
>>140031836
If a grand lodge fucks with politics or legal proceedings they're no longer recognised as a regular lodge by the rest of freemasonry worldwide.
t. Happened in French Caledonia a couple years ago

Any other nonsense you'd like cleared up by an actual mason?
>>
>>140042811

BRAZIL

UNDERAGE

SEX

TRIPS

YOU

FUCKING

LIAR

"On June 23, 2009, Brazilian federal judge, MARIA LUCIA GOMES DE SOUZA, denied a June 19, 2009 Habeas Corpus request filed on behalf of former fishing tour operator Richard Wayne Schair of Gainesville, Georgia. If granted, this would have protected Schair from unlawful detention upon entering Brazil after being charged with rape, corruption of minors and operating a house of prostitution. "

http://freemasonrywatch.org/brazilian.judge.rejects.royal.order.of.jesters.fishing.tour.operators.request.for.habeas.corpus.html

>but really, they didn't do much legally wrong.

https://archives.fbi.gov/archives/buffalo/press-releases/2010/bffo111910.htm

> And M&D isn't an "official document",

P. 41 of the Lodge Secretary Manual:

"It is strongly recommended that every candidate for the Scottish Rite degrees be
provided with a copy of Albert Pike’s Morals & Dogma: Annotated Edition. The book
is
available only in multiples of 6, and will cost $25 per copy. Thus, a case of 6 will cost
$150 plus shipping & handling. This price is a discount of $50 from the retail cost of $75,
and each Valley will save $300 per case. Please note that this price is
to be used only in
placing Valley orders for our new Brethren, all orders for current members must go
through our retail store. All Valley orders should be placed through Morgan Corr at
[email protected]"

https://scottishrite.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/SecretaryManual2012-smaller.pdf

Now everyone can see that Freemasons are nothing but liars, perverts, and child rape apologists. You will burn in hell if you don't change your ways.
>>
>>140043125
I think this guy's "deep research" is limited to youtube.com don't go too hard
>>
>>140043125
>>140043496
tfw MASON IDF itt
>>
>>140042319
they use facebook... fucking normies im out.
>>
Historically, blacks and women have been excluded from Free Masonry simply because they are considered unsuitable.
kek
>>
>>140043645
http://www.msana.com/linksus.asp
Though this is only Grand Lodges, to respect my privacy and yours, I'm not going to post any links to temples local to me. But there are websites, try google.com and then come back to us
>>
>>140043709
Women are excluded because it's a fraternity. That said, in my lodge at least, we have a few meetings where ladies are welcome at dinner. Obviously not in open lodge though.
>>
File: Tree0.gif (24KB, 329x615px) Image search: [Google]
Tree0.gif
24KB, 329x615px
>>140043205
A state of reincarnation. There are different levels of consciousness starting from the bottom, Malkuth.
Moving up to Tiphareth is considered reaching the levels of Jesus, Buddha, etc. and is what your idea of Zen/Nirvana.
"Crossing the Abyss" is moving beyond that into the Supernal Triad, and becoming One with the Absolute and is said can be reached with or without physical dying. Usually accompanied by a "Conversation with the Holy Ghost".
>>
>>140043205
A mediocre 90s movie with impressive CG effects for the time.

>>140043501
>"On June 23, 2009, Brazilian federal judge
Fair enough. I'd always heard that the girls were 14-16, rather than being illegal. Not defending the dudes, mind.
>P. 41 of the Lodge Secretary Manual:
Which is itself not an official document. Just a recommended one. But even if it were, it wouldn't make M&D anything more that a large, and grammatically horrible opinion piece.

>>140043567
Yea, it's always the same pattern. They accuse us of all kinds of things, but ironically themselves act more like shills with a playbook.

>>140043950
>Women are excluded because it's a fraternity.
Ah, but why is that so?
>>
>>140044103
http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=fraternity

By definition something cannot be a fraternity and include women.
>>
File: 1293049189.jpg (71KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
1293049189.jpg
71KB, 1024x512px
>>140043205

Tartarus, the place where the Nephilim and the evil Watchers (or Titans in Greek legend) were bound up.

>>140043496

Lol, more reinforcements.

"Hey, one time we expelled a Lodge who did political stuff the leadership didn't like. That proves Freemasons aren't political, even though they're over-represented in positions of power by about 2 orders of magnitude"

>>140043567

>Ignores over a dozen links
>Thinks 4chan is too stupid to read the very thread they're in, right now

>>140044103

>I'd always heard that the girls were 14-16

That's still illegal. You disgusting pervert.

>Which is itself not an official document.

"The handbook for the leader of the lodge is not an official document"
>>
>>140044262
You're missing the point, brother. We don't just exclude women because it's a fraternity. It's a fraternity because we exclude women (and other groups). For a few reasons.

>>140044383
>"Hey, one time we
Disappointingly, it happens regularly. Not just a once off.
>even though they're over-represented in positions of power
Because people in positions of power tend to be joiners. You don't get to be in a position of power unless you know how to network.
>That's still illegal.
Not in Brazil. Take it up with the Huehue system.
>You disgusting pervert.
Again, not condoning it. 16 is the law here, and so it should be.
>"The handbook for the leader of the lodge is not an official document"
As much as the secretary might think otherwise, he's not the leader. And yea, it's a handbook. Hell, i've written handbooks. They're not some official canon. Just helpful guides.
>>
>>140044103
There's never any actual research other than what is shared with the public, notice a lot of the links are those of masonic origin. However, i enjoy the attempts. Redundant, i know. Even though i hold no will against anyone, it's quite annoying seeing people accuse others of things non existent. Either way, the world keeps spinning
>>
File: 3b.png (11KB, 135x150px) Image search: [Google]
3b.png
11KB, 135x150px
wus dis
>>140043428
>>
>>140044750
The tinfoil hat crew can literally call the grand lodge in their area and be initiated and find out themselves. It's not fucking hard.
>>
>>140044383
I think you get your links from videos on youtube. That's the point I was trying to make. In response to thinking 4chan is too stupid to do anything, I don't think you speak for anyone but yourself.
>>
None of the exotic stuff is true.

It's a men's organization that's under perpetual attack by shills who want to destroy any men's organizations that don't perpetually endorse faggotry.

If you want a base of operations to rabble-rouse and make your community better, a local mason lodge is a good place to start. Most lodges are older men dying for members who give a shit about their community. Don't believe shills who want you to believe it's a satanic worshipping demon cult. It's a fraternity where men network and try to make their community a better place.
>>
>>140044906
Well, not just anyone can join. Though, I'm sure the lodge/temples in their area would be more than welcoming to any questions they may have.
>>
File: picard.jpg (33KB, 921x606px) Image search: [Google]
picard.jpg
33KB, 921x606px
>>140044684
>Not in Brazil... 16 is the law here, and so it should be.

It is illegal for US nationals to go overseas for underage sex. Which is why they were investigated by the FBI. And brother masons in the FBI shut down that investigation (as they tend to do) because your fraternity are pedophile protectors.

And some of them were 14, and probably younger. You disgusting pervert. Why do you defend pedophilia by brother masons?

>As much as the secretary might think otherwise, he's not the leader.

More bullshit. The Worshipful Master is the figurehead leader, while the Lodge Secretary and Treasurer have all the real power, as we both know. It's also an analogy for how they corrupt democratic government. Lie less and I won't have to be so hostile toward you. It's really simple.

>>140044750

>Even though i hold no will against anyone,

You swore murderous oaths to favor other masons over the general population. You will hire a less competent person, acquit a guilty man if you're the judge or juror, and steer business to less competent people. That's why you have so many signs that can be thrown up in public, like hiding your hand in your shirt, or standing with your feet at a 90 degree angle.

>>140045021

And yet there's an OP with a bunch of links so that anyone can verify you have now lied multiple times in this very thread.

>It's a men's organization that's under perpetual attack by shills who want to destroy any men's organizations that don't perpetually endorse faggotry.

Why has whistleblower James Wright (a gay man) come out and said that he was constantly subject to homosexual advances when he worked for the Scottish Rite?
>>
>>140044103
>>Women are excluded because it's a fraternity.
>Ah, but why is that so?

Because you take an oath saying so.
>>
>>140045403
When people call my local lodge with questions, they are directed to the secretary. I don't think people with "real power", in respect to those secretaries, would wan't to be answering phones all day.
>>
>>140045403
> Why has whistleblower James Wright (a gay man) come out and said that he was constantly subject to homosexual advances when he worked for the Scottish Rite?

Because, perhaps, he lied?
>>
>>140045403
Oh and in response to those other things you said 1. I've taken no such oath.
2. I think you have me confused with another poster, but idk buddy, maybe there's some gay dudes at his temple?
>>
>>140045855
Just don't tell him about the top floor of the 23rd St building in Manhattan. We still have to meet and book the Super Bowl winner next month.
>>
>>140045855
Are you goys just larping as Jews?

I saw this on jt, that Masons are basically super goys for the plan and a bunch of devil worshipping shit. Is this true?

Also what's with the two wrist watches?
>>
>>140033152
are you really this stupid?
>>
>>140045738

Then the Scottish Rite would sue him for slander. The man makes 6 figures and has accused them of attempted murder.

>>140045855

He worked at the headquarters for the Southern Jurisdiction.
>>
>>140045403
>It is illegal for US nationals to go overseas for underage sex.
What an odd law. But fair enough.
>And some of them were 14, and probably younger. You disgusting pervert. Why do you defend pedophilia by brother masons?
They probably were. And whilst that still isn't paedophillia, i'm not defending them.
The fact that you keep trying to pretend i am shows the weakness in your argument. They were abhorrent and acted in ways unbecoming of gentlemen, let alone Masons.
Sooner we get rid of Shrine, the better.
>The Worshipful Master is the figurehead leader, while the Lodge Secretary and Treasurer have all the real power
You must be a lodge secretary to think that.
But you should know that in a lodge, everyone is equal with equal power. What exactly do you imagine puts the secretary and treasurer above the chairman in terms of power?
>You swore murderous oaths
Nope.
> to favor other masons over the general population.
Nope. The closest thing to that is promising to defend Brethren in cases of danger, or support them in their times of need "without detriment to ourselves or connexions."
>You will hire a less competent person, acquit a guilty man if you're the judge or juror, and steer business to less competent people
That would be violating the Obligations. Twice over, as you're actually working to the detriment of your brethren.
And there are a couple of famous cases of ex-members trying that shit in court, only to be told to gtfo and getting hanged.
>Why has whistleblower James Wright (a gay man) come out and said that he was constantly subject to homosexual advances when he worked for the Scottish Rite?
Because he's an attention whore who wanted some easy cash? And he never worked for HotT.

>>140045442
The tautology club is the tautology club because it's the tautology club?

>>140046141
Dude, that was decided ages ago. We have to decide who wins the half-time show now. Ya know, with all the sacrifices?
>>
>>140031836

Yeah, yeah. Everything is connected in some way.
>>
>>140046233
I've never experienced anything related to satanism or anything of that sort. Also, symbolism is important to masons.
>>
>>140046233
No, there's nothing like that, and you can read through the ceremonies to check.
>Also what's with the two wrist watches?
Huh?

>>140046383
>Then the Scottish Rite would sue him for slander
M8, if they sued every crackpot with some nonsense claim about them, they'd never leave the courtroom. Plus, it'd give him more credit than he deserves.
>He worked at the headquarters for the Southern Jurisdiction.
Proof?
>>
>>140031836
BUMP
>>
>>140046644
I like that he is also implying if you're in the south, then evidently the gay gene is doesn't exist.
>>
File: buzz-aldrin-watch-4.jpg (400KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
buzz-aldrin-watch-4.jpg
400KB, 2000x1000px
>>140046596
>>140046644
So we got Illuminati eye reference, Masonic diamond reference, kabbalah wrist band, and a creepy old pedo. I get that symbology but, why two watches?

Sylvester Stallone (mtf tranny, aka tribute to baphomet) wears two watches too, so did Kubrick and others. What gives?

Also why ping pong and pizza?
>>
>>140047052
Ftm tranny, Stallone is female to male.

Impossible to keep up with these degenerates I tell ya.
>>
Last call for questions
>>
>>140031836
Watch the movie Filth.
>>
>>140046383
> Then the Scottish Rite would sue him for slander.

> Be apparently the most powerful secretive organization in the world.
> Don't disappear the guy going public that you run underage gay sex orgies for Satan.
>>
>>140047052
I think you're trying to connect dots that aren't there
>>
>>140047052
>So we got Illuminati eye reference,
I think he just needs glasses? Not all eyes are "illuminati".
>Masonic diamond reference,
Whut?
>kabbalah wrist band,
Is it a Qabbalah one? Or one of those stupid Cancer Council ones?
>why two watches?
No idea. Timezones?
>Sylvester Stallone (mtf tranny
You shut your whore mouth. That man is a national treasure, and a credit to cinema everywhere.

>>140047311
Seconded. Book has a better ending, though.
>>
>>140047484
You are no fun. Come on.. tell us some shit we're not allowed to know! Rambo first blood was awesome
>>
>>140047458
>>140047484
Serious question, how do we get you guys to start subversively pushing pol's agenda instead of the current agenda?

Let's get India to take migrants, or China to tranny their youth.. why do we good countries get all of the trickery and the 3rd worlders get an easy ride?
>>
>>140046436
>The tautology club is the tautology club because it's the tautology club?

Dude, my state has been arguing for almost ten years to lower the age of a candidate from 21 to 18. You think you can change adherence to something in an obligation? Especially after the France debacle?
>>
>>140047995
Serious answer; You can't.
>>
>>140047995
>Serious question, how do we get you guys to start subversively pushing pol's agenda instead of the current agenda?

1) Join your local lodge.
2) Volunteer for the candidate investigation committee.
3) Wait.
>>
Thanks to the people who asked actual questions, and a special thanks to the masonic liars who couldn't even keep their stories straight within the confines of this very thread. Special thanks to the pedophile protectors, who did an even better job than I could have on showing Freemasonry's true colors.

Want to help? Please post regular exposes about Freemasonry on /pol/.
>>
>>140048255
And a special thanks to you and your schizoid ideals and baseless accusations. Be sure to talk to your doctor if you hear any voices.
>>
>>140047763
>Come on.. tell us some shit we're not allowed to know!
Stallone only starred in "Stop or my mom will shoot" because Schwarzanegger pretended he wanted the role, so Sly took the part as a screw you. Meanwhile Arnold thought the movie was crap, and hoped it'd ruin him.

>>140047995
You'd have to get into a (((political))) position of influence, sadly.

>>140048003
No, bro. I mean that we don't refuse admission to women just because we refuse admission to women. It's because of the way men and women learn, and how both sexes act in each other's company.
And i'd say you'll be lowering the age soon, since so many others are. As someone who joined at 18, i'm not sure it's a good thing, though.

>>140048255
Wait, are you just pretending the thread went in the reverse of the way it did? Diabolical, you kike.
>Please post regular exposes about Freemasonry
Okay!
http://www.stichtingargus.nl/vrijmetselarij/ritualen_en.html
Try and refute that.
>>
>>140048140
Can you do a little shilling for your chan goys? :)

Or is the final plan worth all if the disruption to our otherwise peaceful lives? I'm chaotic neutral in most RPGs so I 'get it's

>>140048143
I've been banned from Reddit and my footy club.. my references will be a bit thin on the ground.
>>
>>140048737
I'm not sure I quite understand what you're asking. Can you try and be a little more specific?
>>
>>140048643
>And i'd say you'll be lowering the age soon, since so many others are. As someone who joined at 18, i'm not sure it's a good thing, though.

It's silly. A neighboring state does 18 and we give dispensations for them to be obligated there, then they join a lodge back here. We have lodges meeting in hotel conference centers because they lost their buildings, but we're turning away members.

I tend to think first at 18 is fine. Maybe wait until 21 for third.
>>
Pic just to mess with the autists here.

>>140049328
I've heard of HRA comps who moved to a state where the age is 21, and they couldn't affiliate with a chapter there until they were old enough.
>I tend to think first at 18 is fine. Maybe wait until 21 for third.
Seen cases for both. Especially like your idea because it means if someone does join that young, they spend more time in study, and the pressure is off the rush to 3rd.
As long as you're in a state which opens/does business in the 1st.
>>
File: Hmm.jpg (135KB, 550x420px) Image search: [Google]
Hmm.jpg
135KB, 550x420px
>>140049683
Explain this, nigger, you're glowing.
>>
>>140049683
In my opinion 18 is still too young. At 18 men are expected to be getting out of the house and getting started in their own walks of life. I think masonry should be something started once a man has his priorities in order and at 18, I don't think that really exists for anyone. I think 21 gives you a few years to get your ducks in a row. After all, as many men say, freemasonry is to make good men better, is it not?
>>
>>140050008
You've lost me?

>>140050071
I entirely agree, BUT, at 18 when you're trying to "find yourself" and all that nonsense, i found it didn't hurt to be equipped with those tools to really look at everything i was doing.
Besides, not seeing a big difference between 18 and 21 anymore. 25 might be closer to having shit sorted with the young'ns of today.
Just my 2c.
>>
>>140049683
>As long as you're in a state which opens/does business in the 1st.

We're not. We've been arguing that one for about 20 years. We only recently got permission to do non-voting business on the first. So they have to wait outside for the open.

>>140049683

I get what you're saying. I just don't think it's reasonable to ask 20 year old men to be in Demolay with 12 year olds.
>>
>>140050408
I see your point there with the tools. However, I still disagree. Regardless, it was nice finding other like-minded men on this website. Cheers, m8.
>>
>>140049683
I heard some lodges in burgerstan do 1st-3rd in one night. Is that true?
>>
>>140047052
>Sylvester Stallone (mtf tranny
>>140047150
>Ftm tranny, Stallone is female to male.
You do know that he did a porn film before Rocky right? He has a dick
>>
>>140051431
>dick
Thats an inflatable flesh colored sausage
>>
File: IMG_7127.jpg (57KB, 477x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7127.jpg
57KB, 477x600px
>>140045040
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Papal_ban_of_Freemasonry

Bullocks, Masonry is evil. Mexico is only a shit hole because of them, and they are responsible for the fall of monarchy in Europe as they orchestrated the French revolution and every revolution against monarchy in Europe
>>
>>140051022
>We're not. We've been arguing that one for about 20 years.
Now that's a shame. Could be worse, though. We're not allowed to do any business in the 2nd or 3rd. If we want to do presentations pertaining to them, we have to open in them and then Call Off.
>I just don't think it's reasonable to ask 20 year old men to be in Demolay with 12 year olds.
Absolutely agree there. Demolay isn't real big here, though, so i can't comment a whole lot on it. But on the other hand, if they're just in a kind of mentor role, it could be good for them both.

>>140051061
>However, I still disagree.
Fair enough, bro. I do agree with your points, but i just wonder if either side is a perfect catchall.

>>140051404
Yea, Blue Lightning. Terrible bloody idea. They say it helps guys or lodges who don't have the time to do it all individually. Really, though, they shouldn't be doing it if they don't have the time. It's an initiatory school, not a netflix binge.
Obviously it's just a shot in the arm for the GL coffers.

Better still are the weekend courses where you can do 1-3 in the morning, then join the A&AR and go 4-32nd over the rest of the weekend. Possibly Shrine or HRA, too.
Have a guess at how many of those guys actually come back to lodge after that.
>>
>>140051683
Proof?
>>
>>140050408
Also, just wanted to add in. Don't be so quick to dismiss the shrine, my friend. I, Self, Lord, And, Master shall bring disaster to evil factors, demonic chapters shall be captured by kings.
>>
>>140051729
>/Papal_ban_of_Freemasonry
A political statement based on fear and ignorance.
>Mexico is only a shit hole because of them,
Pretty sure that's the fault of the Mexicans. They should have stayed with their empire.
>and they are responsible for the fall of monarchy in Europe
You know Masonry espouses Monarchy, right?
>as they orchestrated the French revolution and every revolution against monarchy in Europe
Pretty sure that bourgeoisie jews were the bigger factor there.

>>140051873
>Don't be so quick to dismiss the shrine
Oh, i know they do great stuff, but i'm against just all those drinking club degrees on principle. Might join them (Shrine, Grotto, Ceders, etc) just to see what they're like some time, though.
>>
>>140052065
Well I can tell you, my great grandfather passed a few years ago, he was a shriner, but above that he was a great man.
>>
>>140051782
My lodge does it over like a year. We've even broken up 1st degree and 1st TB over two meetings since the TB takes fucking forever.

>>140052065
We literally toast the Queen at the start of every south.
>>
>>140052605
Ah, you must be QLD. The 3rd can be split in two as well, thanks to the AGM.
And yea, we sing GTSQ at the close of every meeting. Sounds great at QCs.
>>
>>140051782
>Yea, Blue Lightning. Terrible bloody idea. They say it helps guys or lodges who don't have the time to do it all individually.

Those are awful. The best run lodge in my district makes guys wait 4 years from candidate to 3rd with open lodge examinations or else you keep waiting. They have a high rate of candidate washout but the ones who make it to first degree tend to stay.
>>
>>140052065
>A political statement based on fear and ignorance.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anticlericalism_and_Freemasonry
Freemasonry is incompatible with the Catholic faith. Freemasonry teaches a naturalistic religion that espouses indifferentism, the position that a person can be equally pleasing to God while remaining in any religion.

Masonry is a parallel religion to Christianity. The New Catholic Encyclopedia states, "Freemasonry displays all the elements of religion, and as such it becomes a rival to the religion of the Gospel. It includes temples and altars, prayers, a moral code, worship, vestments, feast days, the promise of reward or punishment in the afterlife, a hierarchy, and initiation and burial rites."

Masonry is also a secret society. Its initiates subscribe to secret blood oaths that are contrary to Christian morals. The prospective Mason swears that if he ever reveals the secrets of Masonry - secrets which are trivial and already well-known - he wills to be subject to self-mutilation or to gruesome execution. (Most Masons, admittedly, never would dream of carrying out these punishments on themselves or on an errant member).

Historically, one of Masonry's primary objectives has been the destruction of the Catholic Church; this is especially true of Freemasonry as it has existed in certain European countries. In the United States, Freemasonry is often little more than a social club, but it still espouses a naturalistic religion that contradicts orthodox Christianity.

>Pretty sure that's the fault of the Mexicans. They should have stayed with their empire.
Masons created Calles Law as part of a plot to destroy religion in Mexico and still have laws of religious oppression in place.

>You know Masonry espouses Monarchy, right?
Humanistic, indifferentist monarchies that are indistinguishable from the oligarchy we have now.

>Pretty sure that bourgeoisie jews were the bigger factor there.
Deflection. They are problem due to worldliness only
>>
>>140053034
NSW & ACT
>>
>>140031836
Just a reminder that we are everywhere. Remember your oaths.

L
>>
>>140053224
I think your tribe's getting uprooted pretty hard rn, bro. Just sayin'.
>>
books nigga, give me something to read.
preferably with as little disinfo as possible.
>>
>>140053208
>Freemasonry is incompatible with the Catholic faith.
Not so much. The Vatican just doesn't like it.
>Freemasonry teaches a naturalistic religion that espouses indifferentism, the position that a person can be equally pleasing to God while remaining in any religion.
It teaches no such thing. In fact, to do so would be anti-Masonic. We don't deal in religion. That's for churches.
>Masonry is a parallel religion
Nope. Masonry has no dogma, no deity, and is actively a handmaid to religion, not one itself.
>It includes temples and altars,
So? That alone doesn't make a religion. Catholics would do well to remember that, and their roots. Pretty sure the Bible makes no mention of Christian churches, anyway.
>prayers
Yup. Non-sectarian (but still Christian-ish) ones where each member follows their individual belief.
>a moral code
So do the Scouts.
>worship
Arguable. But again, individual.
>vestments
So?
>feast days
To Christian saints, because they're our patron saints.
>the promise of reward or punishment in the afterlife
Nope. Just the suggestion that one's religion might state that.
>a hierarchy
What does that have to do with religion?
>initiation
Yup. It's an initiatic school. Doesn't make it a religion.
>and burial rites
So the army is a religion too? But seriously, the burial ceremony isn't religious, it's just saying goodbye to a brother. And it's actually not a GL prescribed thing.
>Masonry is also a secret society.
Nope. We're well known, branded, and members can be open about joining.
>blood oaths
Nope. That would be potentially heretical and unhygienic.
>- he wills to be subject to self-mutilation or to gruesome execution
False. We will ourselves to be held as perjurers and untrustworthy if we ever break our word. That's the extent.
>one of Masonry's primary objectives has been the destruction of the Catholic Church
False, and due to Catholic persecution complex. It was founded by Catholics for Catholics.
>>
>>140053102
It's the same everywhere. No one wants to join something easy and worthless. Places like that give members a reason to go.

>>140053211
Oh right, my bad. I remember ya'll now.

>>140053208
>Masons created Calles Law as part of a plot to destroy religion in Mexico
Sure they weren't just Mexican upstarts who happened to be (potentially) Masons?
>Humanistic, indifferentist monarchies that are indistinguishable from the oligarchy we have now.
Nope. Because that wouldn't really be monarchy.
>They are problem due to worldliness only
Huh?

>>140054161
What topic would you like? History, symbolism, commentaries?
>>
>>140054169
>has no dogma
>We don't deal in religion
http://www.benpadiah.com/otherstuff/elib/religious/AlbertPike_MoralsAndDogma.pdf

http://www.sacred-texts.com/mas/md/md01.htm
>>
>>140054641
Yea, the SJ's outdated commentary book. What's your point?
Or are you just stuck on the title?
>>
>>140054713
>"LUCIFER, the Light-bearer! Strange
and mysterious name to give to the
Spirit of Darknesss! Lucifer, the Son
of the Morning! Is it he who
bears the Light, and with its
splendors intolerable blinds feeble,
sensual or selfish Souls ? Doubt it
not!"
>>
>>140054873
Yea, read that again.
>Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darknesss
Or better yet, read the whole thing, so you're not getting out of context snippets that they want you to be fooled by.
>>
>>140055088
You're being exposed illuminati,everyone can read your material. What about the ritual with the skull and the wine? didn't think we'd know about that?You've already been caught in a lie
>>
>>140054873
Lucifer literally means light bringer, light bearer, bringer of dawn, shining one or morning star. The word doesn't mean anything else. What are you trying to get at?
>>
>>140054332
Histoeyand symbolism seem important. maybe even initiatory rites for different levels of adepts.
I picked up a couple books tonight to get through:
The templars and the assassins - the militia of heaven by james wasserman
The history of initiation by george oliver
and just for certain knowledge on gnosticism; early christian heresies by joan ogrady
>>
>>140055371
Isaiah 14, it's a Luciferian cult anon. Don't be tricked
>>
>>140054169
>Not so much. The Vatican just doesn't like it.
Because of the reasons listed. And it's many damning errors

>It teaches no such thing. In fact, to do so would be anti-Masonic. We don't deal in religion. That's for churches.
And yet you seek to subvert religion.

>Nope. Masonry has no dogma, no deity, and is actively a handmaid to religion, not one itself.
Religion of indifferentism is still religion. Just as New Atheism is a religion

>So? That alone doesn't make a religion.
>Things intrinsic to religion do not make things religion
K, demon worshipper
>Catholics would do well to remember that, and their roots. Pretty sure the Bible makes no mention of Christian churches, anyway.
"and upon this rock I will build my church"

>Yup. Non-sectarian (but still Christian-ish) ones where each member follows their individual belief.
Indifferentism. Evil.
>So do the Scouts.
Non-sequitur.
>Arguable. But again, individual.
But again, indifferentism
>So?
Not an argument
>To Christian saints, because they're our patron saints.
You have no patrons but Lucifer
>Nope. Just the suggestion that one's religion might state that.
Which is indifferentism
>What does that have to do with religion?
All religions feature hierarchy.
>Yup. It's an initiatic school. Doesn't make it a religion.
Yes it does. Rites of initiation are intrinsically religious
>>
>>140055341
>everyone can read your material.
Yea, that's why i said you should read it, dumbarse.
>What about the ritual with the skull and the wine?
Skull is a symbol of mortality. Memento Mori is a pretty big theme in most initiatic schools. Wine symbolism depends on what degree you're referring to, but it often pertains to brotherhood or vitality. In the Rose Croix, we do a mini-communion (not official, because that would be unsanctioned).
>didn't think we'd know about that?
No, just wondering why you didn't read about it.

>>140055466
>The history of initiation by george oliver
Hells yea, was going to suggest that. For history, go with York Mysteries Revealed.
For symbolism, try JSM Wards degree handbooks. They're very personal, but he'll get you exploring stuff you may not have considered previously. RSE Sandbachs Lodge & Chapter Talks is good, too. Short and concise stuff.

>>140055738
>KJV mistranslation
Get an older Bible, anon.
>>
>>140056029
thank you, this helps me immensely
>>
>>140055738
Oh man. I knew you were going there but I just didn't want to believe it. This is the hardest I've laughed in a good couple weeks. You don't actually believe that do you?
>>
>>140056029
>simulating drinking blood out of a skull is normal

Seems legit.

>"Get an older Bible, anon."

>what's this?
>heylel? same meaning?
>well shoot, now that we can call him the exact same thing with a different sound that just patches this whole thing right up now doesn't it
>>
>>140055801

>So the army is a religion too? But seriously, the burial ceremony isn't religious, it's just saying goodbye to a brother. And it's actually not a GL prescribed thing.
Doesn't matter. You still have psuedoreligious ritual.
>Nope. We're well known, branded, and members can be open about joining.
Yeah, now. But you still latch onto it and much of your higher ups clung to secrecy.
>Nope. That would be potentially heretical and unhygienic.
It exists in higher ranks.
>False.
>(Most Masons, admittedly, never would dream of carrying out these punishments on themselves or on an errant member)

>False, and due to Catholic persecution complex.
>You don't suffer persecution because I said so!
Sure thing, LeVey.

>It was founded by Catholics for Catholics
Lies. Otherwise they'd be licit

>Sure they weren't just Mexican upstarts who happened to be (potentially) Masons?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anticlericalism_and_Freemasonry
Yes.

Nope. Because that wouldn't really be monarchy.
>They are problem due to worldliness only
"The rich Jews" are only an issue due to worldliness. They forsake faith and swallow up their lives in the carnal
>>
>>140055371
Freemasonry is all about symbolism and you're dumb enough to argue that they intend for "Lucifer" to be taken so literally you can't even call it face value.
>>
File: heavens bait.png (70KB, 680x785px) Image search: [Google]
heavens bait.png
70KB, 680x785px
>>140056157
>You don't actually believe that do you?

No of course not, it was all bait. I just wanted to see how far the mason guy would go.
>>
>>140056412
There's no other way for it to be taken. Maybe you should think about what those things I listed mean.
>>
>>140056297
>Doesn't matter. You still have psuedoreligious ritual.

The Elks do a funeral ceremony, too. Are they a religion, too?
>>
>>140055801
>Because of the reasons listed
Nah, because they thought the lodge was going to be a rival, which it isn't. They had to make up reasons like you said to give justification. But they're easily torn apart.
>And yet you seek to subvert religion.
Source? Why would we go against what we teach?
>Religion of indifferentism is still religion.
Not sure it is, but we don't have that, either.
>Things intrinsic to religion do not make things religion
>Temples and altars
Show me in the Bible where Christ says that temples and altars are required.
>"and upon this rock I will build my church"
And that means a big expensive building with an altar?
>Indifferentism
Nope. The various religions are simply not addressed.
>Non-sequitur
Nope. Exactly the same if you're discussing moral codes.
>Not an argument
Neither is yours. Vestments aren't hallmarks of religion.
>You have no patrons but Lucifer
Lucifer isn't a thing. Our patrons are the Saints John. That's John the Baptist and John the Evangelist, if you didn't know. St Andrew is also patron saint of some lodges.
>Which is indifferentism
How? It's not comparing religions. Just saying you do you.
>All religions feature hierarchy.
Not all. Nor is it required, nor does hierarchy make religion.
>Rites of initiation are intrinsically religious
They aren't. They CAN be. But generally they're just to activate one's mind. They're also a much bigger part of society than you might think. 21st birthdays used to be initiations.
>>
File: IMG_7128.jpg (496KB, 1200x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7128.jpg
496KB, 1200x960px
>>140056682
Deer can't have religion, as they lack rational souls.
>>
>>140056296
>simulating drinking blood out of a skull
We don't do that, though? Even if we did, it wouldn't be inherently bad. Just very difficult.
>heylel? same meaning?
Not so much. Comparing the Hebrew usage to Latin takes you on a different trip. And remember, that part of Isiah is about the King of Babylon.

>>140056297
>Doesn't matter. You still have psuedoreligious ritual.
Not everything is religious, dude.
>Yeah, now.
Pretty much always.
>It exists in higher ranks.
Source?
>You don't suffer persecution because I said so!
Catholics are second only to Jews in terms of feigned persecution. And Masonry has never been anti-Catholic.
>Lies.
What religion were people in England prior to Henry VIII?
>Yes.
And that was an organised attempt? Not just a bunch of dickhead spics who were also members?
>"The rich Jews" are only an issue due to worldliness.
Pretty sure control of the banking and media sector is why they're an issue.
>>
>>140056744
>Nah, because they thought the lodge was going to be a rival, which it isn't. They had to make up reasons like you said to give justification. But they're easily torn apart.
Says the Satan worshiper, I hope you burn in Hell.
>Source? Why would we go against what we teach?
Because as I have cited, you are anti-clerical.
>Not sure it is, but we don't have that, either.
Yes you do. Indifferentism is the belief held by some that no one religion or philosophy is superior to another. Which espouse and are damned for
>Show me in the Bible where Christ says that temples and altars are required.
The old testament. Because Christ is the fulfillment of all those rites of ancient Israel, He takes the place of the sacrificial lambs on the altars in the temple of Israel.

>And that means a big expensive building with an altar?
See above. Besides, you asked where he said anything about churches and I gave you what you asked for. Demoniac.
>Nope. The various religions are simply not addressed.
The belief held by some that no one religion or philosophy is superior to another.
>Nope. Exactly the same if you're discussing moral codes.
Bullshit.
>Neither is yours. Vestments aren't hallmarks of religion.
Yes they most certainly are. Sacred dress exists in all faiths.

>Lucifer isn't a thing.
And there you prove that you are enemies of God
>Our patrons are the Saints John. That's John the Baptist and John the Evangelist, if you didn't know. St Andrew is also patron saint of some lodges.
And both of them hate you for that.

>How? It's not comparing religions. Just saying you do you.
What did I say?
>Not all. Nor is it required, nor does hierarchy make religion.
Keep damning yourself.

>They aren't. They CAN be. But generally they're just to activate one's mind. They're also a much bigger part of society than you might think. 21st birthdays used to be initiations.
And they were forbidden
>>
>>140057678
What's Scientology's sacred dress?
>>
>>140057446
>Not everything is religious, dude.
All ritual is religious
>Pretty much always.
No, not "pretty much always"
>Source?
Rites of secrecy.
>Catholics are second only to Jews in terms of feigned persecution. And Masonry has never been anti-Catholic.
And yet your daemonic followers have routinely opposed to the church with anticlerical measures.
>What religion were people in England prior to Henry VIII?
Not Freemasonry because that's only 300 years old. And it flourished under anti-Catholic England.

>And that was an organised attempt? Not just a bunch of dickhead spics who were also members?
Note all the other examples of it as well. It was most certainly an organized attempt, otherwise your leaders would have worked to undo its stains and scars. Honestly, you fuckers are the ones with the persecution complex. Otherwise you'd try to make amends with those who denounce you.

>Pretty sure control of the banking and media sector is why they're an issue.
Because of their worldliness and forsaking of God
>>
>>140057678
>Says the Satan worshiper,
Nope. I'm Christian.
>I hope you burn in Hell.
But clearly you aren't.

>Because as I have cited, you are anti-clerical.
No, you've posted accusations from outside sources. No proof.
>Indifferentism is the belief held by some that no one religion or philosophy is superior to another
Exactly. We don't do that. That would be dealing in religion.
>The old testament.
So the whole, "Where two or more are gathered in my name" doesn't count? Or rather, where does it say we should worship the same as Jews?
> Besides, you asked where he said anything about churches
And you argued semantics. There's no mention of cathedrals or basillicas to worship in. The church is in all Christians.
>Sacred dress exists in all faiths.
So? They're not faiths just because they have particular dress.
>And there you prove that you are enemies of God
Because i know the Bible better than you?
>And both of them hate you for that
Source?
>What did I say?
Sorry, i meant that it suggests that you be true to yourself, and makes no mention of what is better or worse. That's for you to learn.
>And they were forbidden
Where were birthdays forbidden? Under (((Cromwell))) or something?

>>140057861
A straight jacket.
>>
>>140057861
Medals with that blasphemous Scientology cross on it
>>
>>140058409
I'm not sure a medal constitutes "sacred dress"
>>
>>140058234
>All ritual is religious
Nope. Ritual is just a specific set of actions done repeatedly.
>No, not "pretty much always"
Yea, at least since 1599.
>Rites of secrecy.
Okay, but that isn't a source.
>routinely opposed to the church
Individual members? Yea, some. Are you saying that pederasty is part of Catholicism just because individual members have routinely engaged in it?
>Not Freemasonry because that's only 300 years old.
Well Freemasonry isn't a religion, but it's also older than 1717. That was just the date of the London Grand Lodge formation.
>And it flourished under anti-Catholic England.
And in Catholic Scotland and Ireland. Stronger, in fact.
>It was most certainly an organized attempt
Can you prove it, though?
>otherwise your leaders would have worked to undo its stains and scars
That would be dealing with politics and religion. Which is forbidden of Freemasonry.
>Honestly, you fuckers are the ones with the persecution complex.
You are literally persecuting it right now. And Freemasonry has been heavily persecuted under totalitarian regimes.
>Otherwise you'd try to make amends with those who denounce you.
Tried. They tend not to care, even when they're BTFO.
>Because of their worldliness and forsaking of God
You're awfully sympathetic to them. Kinda odd.
>>
>>140058653
It's dress intrinsic to their religion.
>>
>>140058773
>intrinsic to
Pretty sure their wackiness can be practiced without their medals.
Much like Christianity can be practiced without a white collar. Heck, even Orthodox dress has changed over the years.
>>
>>140058973
Exactly. The medal isn't even something that is worn by 99% of practitioners anyway. It is an award.
>>
File: 1232312313.png (97KB, 613x840px) Image search: [Google]
1232312313.png
97KB, 613x840px
>>140044874
oh yeah my thread did. they killed it cause theres some spicey new emails, use your brain and you can find them.
inb4 I kill this thread
>>
>>140058763
>Nope. Ritual is just a specific set of actions done repeatedly.
Irreligious lies.
>Yea, at least since 1599.
Yeah, and Wicca is thousands of years old.
>Okay, but that isn't a source.
By saying "Okay" you confirm the truth

>Individual members? Yea, some. Are you saying that pederasty is part of Catholicism just because individual members have routinely engaged in it?
It's not part of the Catechism. But anticlericalism and a strong desire to destroy the Catholic Church is intrinsic to all masonic texts

>>Not Freemasonry because that's only 300 years old.
>Well Freemasonry isn't a religion, but it's also older than 1717. That was just the date of the London Grand Lodge formation.
Which was when freemasonry was formed because it did not exist any time prior.

>And in Catholic Scotland and Ireland. Stronger, in fact.
Because you wanted to subvert and destroy like the wolves you are.
>Can you prove it, though?
Yes. A Catholic priest in Mexico is still forbidden from wearing clerics in public and your leaders are not seeking to undo that.
>That would be dealing with politics and religion. Which is forbidden of Freemasonry
>let's fuck over catholic nations with political influence and say it was only Rogue members While we sit on our thumbs and say that "we can't get involved because it's against our code"
How (((convenient.)))
>You are literally persecuting it right now. And Freemasonry has been heavily persecuted under totalitarian regimes.
And the Church has been persecuted under masonic leadership. Not to mention, you did it first.
>Tried. They tend not to care, even when they're BTFO.
You have never tried. For it would be against your cult to do so.
>You're awfully sympathetic to them. Kinda odd.
A Jew is far less evil and subversive than a (((Freemason)))
>>
>>140033480
There are people that work for the CIA that just answer phones and do typing.
Doesn't mean the agency doesn't do spy stuff, right?
>>
>>140058973
>Heck, even Orthodox dress has changed over the years.
Nonsense, the Orthodox hate change
>>
>>140058973
>Heck, even Orthodox dress has changed over the years.

Masons run the Greek Orthodox church.
>>
>>140059603
Why would masons seek to do anything about what is happening with a priest in mexico that isn't allowed to wear clerics? I'm lost at this point.
>>
Part of the initiation ritual is stripping down to your underwear, that includes removing personal items, which for a Catholic means removing any sacramental, including scapulars and wedding rings. The reason for this is that the candidate is not supposed to have anything defensive or offensive when becoming a mason. This implies that Catholic sacramental are either offensive to the craft or else defend the Catholic, ie, are spiritual defenses against the craft.
A noose is then placed around the candidates neck and he's blindfolded. These have symbolism within Freemasonry, the noose being a tie to the world and the blindfold meaning that the candidate is in darkness before joining the craft. The candidate then conducted a door to knock where a high ranking mason asks "who goes there" the candidate answers "Who has long been in darkness and now seeks to be brought to the light." Meaning the masons believe all outside their organization are in darkness, even if they have been baptized.
He's then pricked by a sharp instrument and asked to kneel while the "worshipful master" says a prayer to the masonic deity, which is not the Holy Trinity. Their name for it is "The great architect" and it neither a personal god nor was it incarnate to save mankind from sin. The "worshipful master" then puts his hands on the candidates head (nb: don't ever willingly let anyone do this to you) and asks, "In whom do you put your trust?" If the candidate responds with a deity the wm says, "Your trust being in God your faith is well-founded. Arise, follow your conductor and fear no danger." For a Catholic the answer to the quesiton "in whom do you put your trust" is "Jesus Christ" but for the lodge the answer doesn't matter, it could be Christ but it could also be allah or buddha or osiris.
>>
>>140060115
The prospect is the escorted around the room (still almost naked, with a noose around their neck) repeating, "I am master of my own will and accord." They're then brought to the center of the lodge in front of the masonic altar and demanded to get down on their knees. On the altar is a compass, square and a "book of sacred law" which could be a bible, but doesn't have to be. Could be a koran or talmud or whatever. The candidate puts their hand on the book and swears their commitment to freemasonry, that they won't reveal the secrets of freemasonry under penalty of death. This is an oath, the candidate is obliged to invoke God's name:
"Of having my throat cut across, my tongue torn out, and my body burried in the sands of the sea at low-water mark, where the tide ebbs and flows twice in twenty-four hours, should I ever knowingly or willingly violate this my solemn obligation of eternal apprentice. So help me God and make me steadfast to keep and perform the same."
This is a mortal sin. It is swearing an oath that is calling for a self-curse of bodily mutilation. This is against the catechism, points 2149, "Oaths which misuse God's name, though without the intention of blasphemy, show lack of respect for the Lord." and 2150, "The second commandment forbids false oaths. Taking an oath or swearing is to take God as witness to what one affirms. It is to invoke the divine truthfulness as pledge of one's own truthfulness."
But of course, the god of masonry isn't God.
Check out John Salza, a catholic apologist and former mason for more info.
>>
>>140059968
It was evil done in their name. If they had any integrity, which they don't, they would seek to undo and demand for the sins of their dead membership who earned them their scorn
>>
>>140059603
>Irreligious lies.
No, you're just wrong.
>Yeah, and Wicca is thousands of years old.
No, it isn't? It was invented by Gardener. Masonry's earliest recorded documents come from 1599. Obviously it's older, but we can't assert it due to lack of proof.
>By saying "Okay" you confirm the truth
Nope. Because you still haven't given a source.
>But anticlericalism and a strong desire to destroy the Catholic Church is intrinsic to all masonic texts
Source?
>Which was when freemasonry was formed because it did not exist any time prior.
Yea? How did it form, then?
>A Catholic priest in Mexico is still forbidden from wearing clerics in public and your leaders are not seeking to undo that.
For one thing, I have no leaders in Mexico. Secondly, that would be interfering with politics and religion, which is forbidden. Take it up with your government.
>How (((convenient.)))
So you're saying that Catholics support paedophilia?
>Not to mention, you did it first.
When was In eminenti apostolatus circulated? How about the Inquisition torturing Catholic Freemasons to death in Portugal?
>You have never tried.
Some times they get invited to debates. Happens a lot in England with the various churches. Always ends up with the church reps getting btfo by their own clergy who are members, then they just don't care.
>A Jew is far less evil and subversive than a (((Freemason)))
Oh wow, didn't expect (((you))) to out yourself in such an ironic way.

>>140059730
True. But they've still adapted in bits.

>>140059966
Really? Cool. It's the best one. Guess that's why?
>>
>>140060165
They've been trying to take out the Church since their existence. They are avowed enemies of Holy Mother Church. The lowly rank and file elk's club members might be good guys, but as you move up the chain, it's some really nasty stuff.
http://freerepublic.com/focus/f-religion/3089699/posts
Edit: More links https://www.ewtn.com/library/answers/bacafm.htm https://www.churchmilitant.com/news/article/freemasonry-catholics-deadly-foe https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Papal_ban_of_Freemasonry https://onepeterfive.com/secret-1918-vatican-archive-document-reveals-freemasonic-plot-to-destroy-throne-and-altar/
"Leo XIII "emphasises that 'the ultimate and principle aim' of Masonry 'was to destroy to its very foundations any civil or religious order established throughout Christendom, and bring about in its place a new order founded on laws drawn out of the entrails of naturalism'.""
https://books.google.com/books?id=DxzIhF9dxgwC&pg=PA11&lpg=PA11&dq=freemason+document+against+catholic+church&source=bl&ots=ixMy_t-kQB&sig=3mWYimdchgIXlLThyzFXP5zeV0g&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjqybGYhOTVAhUJ1CYKHbkAChY4ChDoAQhjMA4#v=onepage&q=freemason%20document%20against%20catholic%20church&f=false
http://web.mit.edu/dryfoo/Masons/Misc/Bulls/timeline.html
>>
>>140060315
>it's the best church because it is run by satanists practicing kabbalah-for-goyim.
>>
>>140060281
Masons do not interfere in politics or religion.
>>
>>140060598
Again, how (((convenient)))
>>
File: 15044206859761259107900.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
15044206859761259107900.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
It wouldn't surprise me at all that the illuminati runs the police n mayor's and shit I wanna know these household names involved with pedoring are him a be exposed n in prison already
>>
>>140060747
Maybe. But that's just how it is.
>>
File: 1st ob.jpg (383KB, 964x1146px) Image search: [Google]
1st ob.jpg
383KB, 964x1146px
>>140060115
>which for a Catholic means removing any sacramental, including scapulars and wedding rings.
You're allowed to keep them on. Or anything worn for religious purposes (like with Sikhs). Because they're not something you'd use offensive/defensively, or as coinage. I don't get how that works with the Sikh sword, but whatever.
>the noose being a tie to the world
Not so much. It's representative of ignorance with the blindfold. That's why they're removed at the same time.
In Scotland, the noose is actually around the wrist.
>Meaning the masons believe all outside their organization are in darkness, even if they have been baptized.
Yea? It's not in spiritual darkness.
>says a prayer to the masonic deity
No such thing. It's just a non-sectarian prayer, like they do in government services.
>which is not the Holy Trinity.
If you're Christian, it is.
>Their name for it is "The great architect"
Yea, a generic non-sectarian term so that particular religions aren't involved.
>worshipful master" then puts his hands on the candidates head
Source? Not doubting you, but that'd be one helluva challenge in most jurisdictions, because the WM doesn't leave his seat.
>(nb: don't ever willingly let anyone do this to you
Why? It's a fairly traditional European thing.
> but for the lodge the answer doesn't matter
Yea, because that's your business, and it's up to you. If you answered with "Samuel Colt", that could technically be appropriate in some areas.
>>140060165
>repeating, "I am master of my own will and accord."
Source? Never seen that even in French rite.
>which could be a bible, but doesn't have to be.
It does have to be, unless the candidate is of another religion. We have a KJV as standard, but it can be a Catholic version if appropriate.
>under penalty of death
Nope. Under penalty of expulsion.
>"Of having my
Again, nope. Pic related.
>the god of masonry
No such thing.
>>
File: 1504420947876199296866.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
1504420947876199296866.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
This fucking phone!!!! Lol well I'm sure u know what I meant to say
>>
>>140060556
>kabbalah-for-goyim
You people really don't know what Qabbalah is, huh?
And how does the Orthodox church practice it?
But they're the best nowadays due to the anti-degeneracy stance.

>>140060747
Not really. But thems the rules. Otherwise it could be abused.
>>
>>140060315
>No, you're just wrong.
Says the demon worshiper who insists that his low-level men's club is super innocent despite the upper echelon's being full of occultism and political subversion
>No, it isn't? It was invented by Gardener. Masonry's earliest recorded documents come from 1599. Obviously it's older, but we can't assert it due to lack of proof.
Missed the point I see, I compared your claim to the claim that Wicca is thousands of years old. Which it isn't
>Nope. Because you still haven't given a source.
>Oh shit I got found out! Um, YOURE WRONG :^)
>Source?
>>140060468
There you are.
>Yea? How did it form, then?
Anticatholic subversives seeking to unite out of a desire to subvert the Church
>For one thing, I have no leaders in Mexico. Secondly, that would be interfering with politics and religion, which is forbidden. Take it up with your government.
Yeah, "forbidden." Nice lie. You still exist solely to subvert and destroy and you are damned to hellfire for it
>So you're saying that Catholics support paedophilia?
God no, I'm saying we don't because it is not in our catechism as such things are abominable. You, however, have a multitude of sources for intrinsic desire to destroy Christianity, especially Catholicism
>When was In eminenti apostolatus circulated? How about the Inquisition torturing Catholic Freemasons to death in Portugal?
Holy and justified as they were subversives who had recanted their faith and desire to destroy their brothers.
>Some times they get invited to debates. Happens a lot in England with the various churches. Always ends up with the church reps getting btfo by their own clergy who are members, then they just don't care.
Apostates and liars, fronts and shams. No Catholic priest can be BTFO be a Satanist such as you.
>Oh wow, didn't expect (((you))) to out yourself in such an ironic way.
Says the (((Occultist)))
>>
>>140061538
>Not really. But thems the rules. Otherwise it could be abused.
Sure looks like nobody follows those rules then. (((I wonder why)))
>>
>>140061539
>Says the demon worshiper
No?
>upper echelon's being full of occultism
The whole thing is occult. That's the point. But what do you think the "upper echelon" is?
>and political subversion
No, because again, that's forbidden. That's why the Grand Orient de France is excommunicated from real Freemasonry.
>I compared your claim to the claim that Wicca is thousands of years old.
Oh i know. But we call that a false dichotomy. Because Wicca was obviously, and even acknowledges being created by Gardener.
Whereas we have proof of Masonic history to 1599.
>Oh shit I got found out!
No, you just seem to be struggling with English. For which i apologise, and will try to refrain using any "hard" words for you.
>There you are.
That's a claim, bro. It doesn't provide proof.
>You still exist solely to subvert and destroy
Source?
>you are damned to hellfire for it
You'd have to be God Himself to make assertions like that.
> it is not in our catechism as such things are abominable.
But you claimed that Masonry is bad because of things the members do. How is it any different?
>have a multitude of sources for intrinsic desire to destroy Christianity
Where? You haven't provided any Masonic sources.
>who had recanted their faith
Source? Pretty sure none of them did that before they were killed.
>No Catholic priest can be BTFO
So again, you support paedos and indulgences?
>Says the (((Occultist)))
You admit to being a jew sympathiser and somehow occult is bad?
No wonder you attack European and Christian institutions.

>>140061727
>Sure looks like nobody follows those rules then.
People who don't get kicked out.
>>
>>140061539
>Holy and justified as they were subversives who had recanted their faith and desire to destroy their brothers.
Exodus 20:13
>>
>>140061538
Reading comprehension, my dude. I was talking about the Masons being that.
>>
>>140061383
>You're allowed to keep them on. Or anything worn for religious purposes (like with Sikhs). Because they're not something you'd use offensive/defensively, or as coinage. I don't get how that works with the Sikh sword, but whatever.
Then why follow your dark ritual and just remain clothed?
>Not so much. It's representative of ignorance with the blindfold. That's why they're removed at the same time.
>In Scotland, the noose is actually around the wrist.
The fact such things are done at all is a damning error
>Yea? It's not in spiritual darkness.
Then what kind of darkness is it? Why invoke language of religion for something that you would apparently claim is not religion? You are damned to hell fire
>No such thing. It's just a non-sectarian prayer, like they do in government services.
What makes you think I support that either? Non-sectarian is evil
>If you're Christian, it is.
Indifferentism is Satan's fruit
>Yea, a generic non-sectarian term so that particular religions aren't involved.
Indifferentism is the faith of Satan
>Source? Not doubting you, but that'd be one helluva challenge in most jurisdictions, because the WM doesn't leave his seat.
So you admit it is true. Plus you can walk up to someone in a chair.
>Why? It's a fairly traditional European thing.
Traditional because of Satanists like you
>Yea, because that's your business, and it's up to you. If you answered with "Samuel Colt", that could technically be appropriate in some areas.
Indifferentism is satanic
>Source? Never seen that even in French rite.
Then it's probably in a different rite, you Satanist
>It does have to be, unless the candidate is of another religion. We have a KJV as standard, but it can be a Catholic version if appropriate.
How perfect that you want to subvert and destroy by mocking sacred Scripture
>Nope. Under penalty of expulsion.
Lies, you will face hellfire
>Again, nope. Pic related
>No such thing.
GAOTU much?
>>
>the jews are behind the bad stuff
who would have known?
>>
>>140062269
>>upper echelon's being full of occultism
>The whole thing is occult. That's the point.
So you admit it. Burn in Hell.
>No, because again, that's forbidden. That's why the Grand Orient de France is excommunicated from real Freemasonry.
Never happened, because that was a victory for your cult. They would never excommunicate their own for for fulfilling their mission
>Oh i know. But we call that a false dichotomy. Because Wicca was obviously, and even acknowledges being created by Gardener.
Just as freemasonry only came about in 1717
>Whereas we have proof of Masonic history to 1599.
There is no proof, but there is plenty of proof that you worship Lucifer and seek to destroy the Catholic Church
>No, you just seem to be struggling with English. For which i apologise, and will try to refrain using any "hard" words for you.
Hell awaits all Masons
>That's a claim, bro. It doesn't provide proof.
And you expect me to believe your claims are true? You wicked Satanist, you have a band in God and you will burn in hell for it
>Source?
Your storied history of European masons seeking to overthrow and destroy the Catholic Church
>You'd have to be God Himself to make assertions like that
No, for you make your apostasy and hatred of God manifest in your rituals.
>But you claimed that Masonry is bad because of things the members do. How is it any different?
Masonry is bad because of the things the members do according to their official handbook. It is condoned, endorsed, and required of masons to do such evil
>Where? You haven't provided any Masonic sources.
Masons are all liars, never to be trusted, only to be punished
>Source? Pretty sure none of them did that before they were killed.
Being a mason is recanting your faith
>So again, you support paedos and indulgences?
No. Because pedophilia is a sin. Also there is nothing wrong with indulgences.
>>
>>140048255
If you're a Freemason you're the goodest of goys crypto-Jew useful idiot, since Jews control Freemasonry. The evidence, you ask? Take this book, for one:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Plot-Against-Church-Maurice-Pinay/dp/0911038396
>>
>>140062269
>You admit to being a jew sympathiser and somehow occult is bad?
You admit to being an anti-Semite and that the occult, communing with the daemonic, is good. And you dare claim to be Christian?

>No wonder you attack European and Christian institutions.
I attack Masons and Masons alone, for their enemies of Europe and Christianity
>People who don't get kicked out.
Because they make a God out of this dark cult
>>140062315
And yet the next two books after Exodus go over Capital punishment codes and laws for Israel
>>
>>140062584
>>140063489
Repent, repent, repent, or you will be going to eternal damnation.

Masonry is spiritual death
>>
>>140063874
Goodnight. And may the true Triune God of All Creation have mercy on your wicked wicked soul
>>
>>140063780
where does it say that it is holy for one man to kill another?
>>
>>140062582
Ah, my bad. But that too is nonsense.

>>140062584
>Then why follow your dark ritual and just remain clothed?
Not a "dark ritual", and because it all has meaning. Check out the "reasons for preparation" charge.
>The fact such things are done at all is a damning error
How is it either damning or an error? I do prefer the Jock method, because it's left on longer, and used after the Secrets charge to great effect.
>Then what kind of darkness is it?
Intellectual/scientific. Duh.
>Why invoke language of religion
Pretty sure "darkness" isn't a word solely reserved for religion, dude.
>You are damned to hell fire
Heretic.
>Non-sectarian is evil
Then why are you on here? The only way to live a wholly sectarian life would be to join a monastery.
>Indifferentism is Satan's fruit
Okay? Don't know why you keep bringing it up.
>So you admit it is true.
No, i was asking where it was done because i've not seen it anywhere.
>Plus you can walk up to someone in a chair.
But they don't. The kneeling stool is in the northwest, and the master is in the east.
>Traditional because of
..the way European social structure worked in the middle ages and earlier.
>Then it's probably in a different rite
Maybe, but which one? Not in American, French, English, Scotch, or Irish.
>mocking sacred Scripture
How oddly heretical that you think having Bibles is "mocking."
>Lies
Read the pic, Jew.
>GAOTU much?
What about it? It's just a term. Do you freak out when French people say "Dieu" instead of "God"?
>>
>>140063489
>So you admit it.
Yup. Occult and esoteric. Like many other Christian esoteric groups (ie. Rosicrucians).
>Never happened
Really? Then why did it happen? If you're a Freemason, you cannot visit a GOdF lodge, and vice versa.
>Just as freemasonry only came about in 1717
So what were the lodges before then?
>There is no proof
Except for minute books, and diary entries from members. Elias Ashmole being a big one.
>but there is plenty of proof that you worship Lucifer and seek to destroy the Catholic Church
Nope. Just baseless accusations.
>And you expect me to believe your claims are true?
I've made no claims. You have.
>Your storied history of European masons seeking to overthrow and destroy the Catholic Church
Some members, perhaps. But you've yet to provide proof it was institutional.
>No, for you make your apostasy and hatred of God manifest in your rituals.
Source? And again, you're trying to put words in the mouth of God.
>to their official handbook
Which would that be? Because you know we don't really have one. Unless you count the Constitutions of each GL.
>It is condoned, endorsed, and required of masons to do such evil
Should be easy for you to cite, then?
>Being a mason is recanting your faith
Nope. You have very little faith in God to believe that.
>Masons are all liars
So you can't prove what you're saying? Shocker.
>No. Because pedophilia is a sin.
But Catholic clergy do it? So it's institutional, right?
>Also there is nothing wrong with indulgences.
Figures that a Jew could think it's possible to buy Heaven, no matter what the Bible says.
>>
>>140063780
>You admit to being an anti-Semite and that the occult, communing with the daemonic, is good. And you dare claim to be Christian?
Never mentioned communing with anything daemonic. That certainly isn't good. But it's not something we do.

Otherwise yes, any Christian should be anti-Semitic. Figures that (((you))) wouldn't know that. And occult is just reserved knowledge. Similar to a university degree.
>I attack Masons
Like i said, you attack Christian and European institutions. Probably because you support the enemy.

>>140063947
Running away already? Shame, it was fun BTFOing your nonsense.
>>
>>140031836
No shit sherlock. They boast of it. Just remember they are cucks.
>>
>>140031836
yawn, next up in faggot ops news the sky is blue
>>
>>140036070
>discussion about fags/masonry
>a moose humping nigger brings in the pope
Not surprised l
>>
How not to become a fag/mason:
Remember these words:
>I have called you my friends
>>
File: 1111146.jpg (391KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1111146.jpg
391KB, 1920x1080px
HOLY MOTHERFUCKING SHIT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>140065611
You kabbalists, you fucking shabbos goys defend your insidious racket with whatever lies you find suitable for the times. If I wanted to create a secret society designed to subvert any and all existing governments or institutions I would design it exactly as you Masons have. It's a brilliant system, but your greatest weakness is simple human error; you can't ensure everyone is smart, morally-upright, or disenfranchised enough to preserve the integrity of your sham. It's nice to see the veil slowly fall away from Freemasonry and I look forward to judgement day.
>>
>>140067212
>You kabbalists
Nah, not real big on the Qabbalah. Sounds hipster, but it's just too mainstream.
>It's nice to see the veil slowly fall away from Freemasonry and I look forward to judgement day.
What veil? And you know there has been "judgement" for almost 300 years?
>>
File: Cave explorer.jpg (165KB, 1678x820px) Image search: [Google]
Cave explorer.jpg
165KB, 1678x820px
>>140042330
>my dad was 33rd degree

I bet you have a sore arse. Did he make you wear a dress?
>>
I knew this already Police and Press are overrun.
>>
>>140045040
Genuinely curious, let's say I accept what you've said at face value. Say I live in a particularly liberal city and would it not follow that the kind of people involved with a lodge in my particular place may be more filled with the kind of people willing to engage in particularly depraved acts. Even if they deviate from your average lodge, it would still mean there is a pattern for this kind of thing.
>>
>>140068881
>Say I live in a particularly liberal city and would it not follow that the kind of people involved with a lodge in my particular place may be more filled with the kind of people willing to engage in particularly depraved acts.
Potentially. But those kinds of people would be less inclined to join a conservative organisation which disagrees with them.
You won't find too many leftists in legit lodges. Or if you do, they don't last long.
>>
>>140031836
bump
>>
This thread is kind of making me want to go back to lodge meetings. I stopped attending after initation as EA re personal issues and always wanted to start going again and didn't, and it's been like 3 years. I still see the pics and news from the facebook page. They'll take me back, right, bros?
>>
>>140075695
Of course. You might owe back dues if you didn't formally demit, though.
>>
>>140075902
I paid my initiation fees fully and there are no annual fees for my lodge until you are MM. I just need to get off my ass and make the two hour drive one of these days I guess
>>
File: BERNIENAMEISCIPHER.gif (481KB, 618x108px) Image search: [Google]
BERNIENAMEISCIPHER.gif
481KB, 618x108px
>>140043029

Yeah sorry but no

BERNIESANDERS is the Key to the Z13 My Name Is Cipher......
>>
File: Percy.jpg (392KB, 1120x1038px) Image search: [Google]
Percy.jpg
392KB, 1120x1038px
>>140076254

And Here....The Killer of Percy's Daughter in Chicago
>>
>>140033480
Freemason is an Anglo secret club formed by builder and stone carver in London. They controlled the world tru British Empire until they got displaced by German's Jew Illuminati.
>>
File: 0913151028_0001.jpg (115KB, 478x640px) Image search: [Google]
0913151028_0001.jpg
115KB, 478x640px
And his office is in the Masonic Temple in Burlington, Vermont

Coincidence?
>>
File: Bernie DragonCardinterior.jpg (439KB, 1432x800px) Image search: [Google]
Bernie DragonCardinterior.jpg
439KB, 1432x800px
More pics from the Zodiac Killer as he was plotting King's Death

On The Bus and In The Hood

What a freak
>>
>>140076014
Fair enough. You'd be free to go as regularly as you like.But screw a two hour drive. None closer?
>>
File: Great Seal Deciphered.jpg (109KB, 552x474px) Image search: [Google]
Great Seal Deciphered.jpg
109KB, 552x474px
Mason Money or hidden treasure
>>
File: dollarstar.gif (429KB, 1552x1350px) Image search: [Google]
dollarstar.gif
429KB, 1552x1350px
Here's the Temple Sanders is holed up inside of....

Plotting his cult rituals destruction of the US

IMO he is hiding behind the Greatest Royal Secret

Playing Project Monarch here in Vermont.....

Fellow Masons?

Do You Agree? This Killer should be removed from a Temple that is dedicated to this secret,....
>>
>>140036692
this man speaks the truth
>>
File: masonictemple.jpg (566KB, 760x570px) Image search: [Google]
masonictemple.jpg
566KB, 760x570px
Some even say that they held rituals there after Aleister Crowley came here to "Dedicate" the building.....creating a curse over the area and all who were inquisitive
>>
>>140077072
That's a lodge? That's completely awesome.
>Aleister Crowley came here
Doubtful. He wasn't a Mason. And actual Masons made fun of him so he cried about them.
>>
File: 1482539714447.jpg (1MB, 1512x2016px) Image search: [Google]
1482539714447.jpg
1MB, 1512x2016px
>>140036070
>Someone named Immanuel Velikovsky wrote a book called, Worlds in Collison
>Essentially he says we might've orbited the brown drawf sun Saturn.

>the ancient religions all hail saturn as the sun
>a black cube, lead, the hexagon
>until we broke into the current solar system, Venus jettisoned and caused mass cataclysm on Earth
sweatypepe.png
>>
>>140076667
That's the closest. Only a handful of lodges in Korea (three or four iirc).
>>
>>140078886
That's a shame. From what i can tell, ya'll don't even have a Grand Lodge, which is surprising.
But if you do go back, you could always try and get other guys in your area together an make a new one.
>>
>>140033667
>they are the ones doing blackmail, drug-running, assassination, etc.

there are plenty of groups doing these things with no affiliation to masonry though, but some masons do these things and also some non masons who do these things donate huge amounts of money to the masons

masons accept any group so long as they believe in god, similar to unitarian christians 5
>>
>>140079016
I know that they've tried for a long time to start a grand lodge in Korea, but just not enough interest. Language is a barrier (although I know there have been attempts to translate handbook rites etc in Korean), and the fact that Koreans tend to believe anything on TV + heavy influence from conservative and aggressive christians makes freemansonry a hard sell. Our lodge (oldest) is under grand lodge of scotland, I think the other nearest one is part of one of the U.S. lodges and mostly composed of army guys. Some prince hall fellas that meet in one of the army bases and I think that's it.
>>
>>140078886
Three out of five seem to be Scottish, too, so that's awesome. Especially if you did eventually want to charter a new one. The Jocks are great at helping with that.
Weird that there's a Prince Hall one, but i guess that's American military base standard.
Anyway, if you're in one of the Scottish ones, I can tell you the 3rd degree is worth the drive.
>>
>>140038266

what can you tell us about the OTO? specifically all their members named during the pizzagate investigations
>>
>>140038266
>But on political matters, they are generally pretty good, and we are supportive of their plans to re-take the United States from the Mystery Babylon system by 2024.

No. You have to reject ALL secret sects. Remember, the road to hell is paved with good intentions.
>>
>>140079280
Yea, if there's only five, there'd be no point yet. But that does mean if you get back into it, you'll probably get gold braid when it happens.
>(although I know there have been attempts to translate handbook rites etc in Korean
Oh, they only work in English? That's a shame. I know it's not the same, but i think Japan works in Japanese now, so surely it's doable.
>nd the fact that Koreans tend to believe anything on TV + heavy influence from conservative and aggressive christians makes freemansonry a hard sell.
That's a shame. Need to get some K-Pop guys in as brothers so it'll be an easier sell.
>>
>>140041997
What like the Mandaeans in Iraq? Whetever it may be, it all smells like gnosticism to me, i.e. heretics. Our Lady of Fatima warned us in 1917 that Satan would rule the world almost exclusively through secret sects (masonry). Avoid like the plague if you care for your soul.
>>
>>140042982
>deepstate/whatever people were behind the zodiac killer and probably son of sam as well

zodiac was some escaped nazi and son of sam was in Army Intelligence like most serial killers
>>
>>140080561
>You have to reject ALL secret sects
I'm pretty big on reject ALL sects like Catholicism

they're all the same, fronts for communism
>>
File: not_a_pyramid_ok.jpg (13KB, 474x149px) Image search: [Google]
not_a_pyramid_ok.jpg
13KB, 474x149px
>>140031836
Why I'm not surprised?
Because secret societies are anti-democratic in nature.
And withholding knowledge, oh man, that is even more anti-democratic.
>>
>>140081112
>Our Lady of Fatima
Those were ayy lmaos anon.

In the end its everything about what ayys you do pay allegiance.

The jews have their own ayy, and the association worked fine for them.

(actually ayys are demons)
>>
>>140081470
>Because secret societies are anti-democratic in nature.
Democracy sucks. At least for countries. Masonry is actually a direct democracy. That's where some of the members got mixed up and mistakenly made the USA.
>>
>>140042982
meh, pretty sure the Zodiac was Arthur Leigh Allen, the Son of Sam killings however, here you are completely right. Satanic sects were certainly involved. It was again all about forcing the hand of God, so that "the rod and the ring will strike".

To give but one example: why is the Gay Pride called as such? Sodomy is one of the greatest sins, not only does it disgust God, but even the demons are disgusted by it, as they were angels once and it is still in their nature. In fact, the lower rank demons who cause men to commit sodomy are avoided by the other demons because they are so filthy.

So this act, combined with another sin God can't stand in man, pride, performed in public and hailed by society as something admirable, that is a sure bet to make the Rod and Ring strike soon.
>>
File: fejew.png (307KB, 658x600px) Image search: [Google]
fejew.png
307KB, 658x600px
>>140041042
>He believes in space
Huhuhu
>>
File: mason.jpg (37KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
mason.jpg
37KB, 1024x1024px
>>140043496
>>
>>140082638
I don't understand, is this meme meant to liberate or hurt?
>>
>>140044103
>They accuse us of all kinds of things, but ironically themselves act more like shills with a playbook.

Hey guys let's become part of a secret society and try to influence society, politics and media.

OMG WHY DO PEOPLE ACCUSE US OF BEING BAD ??? WHY CAN'T THEY SEE WE ARE HARMLESS ???? BELIEVE ME GOY YOU CAN TRUST MEMBERS OF SECTS WHO CONNIVE IN SECRET
>>
>>140083567
Good goy. See allies as enemies.
>>
>>140044103
If only you would be here I'd ram that statue of Giordano Bruno right up your ass, fucking honourary kikes the lot of you.

Enjoy your time as it lasts, the rule of God will return soon.
>>
>>140083903
>Giordano Bruno
Why him?
>Enjoy your time as it lasts, the rule of God will return soon.
Okay, but that's a good thing.
>>
>>140081470
>Because secret societies are anti-democratic in nature.

yet the first modern democratic government was formed by members of a secret society in Madagascar
>>
>>140082022
>Satanic sects were certainly involved
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRpWhXk0mlU
>>
>>140083834
I believe what Our Lady of Fatima warned us about in 1917, something you masons agreed upon being a viable miracle btw, that Satan WILL RULE THE WORLD ALMOST EXCLUSIVELY THROUGH THE SECRET SECT.

You masons corrupted the traditional catholic teachings and caused the Great Apostasy. You contaminated God's heritage with your filthy gnostoid teachings, you are the ones who made the papacy fall so low as for them to kiss a Quran or admit pagans performing rituals inside St Peters basilic.

Where I live the Grand Orient lodge is very powerful and you pushed multiculturalism on us for the past 20 years.

Again, the road to hell is paved with good intentions. Remember this well, for one day you will stand there and have to explain yourself, without words that is, for He will read you like a 1kb txt file in an instant.

Don't you know you should FEAR God??
>>
>>140082022
>even the demons
demons aren't real
>>
>>140084367
>Satan WILL RULE THE WORLD ALMOST EXCLUSIVELY THROUGH THE SECRET SECT.

and has been for thousands of years since the Italians merged the office of Caesar with the catholic church
>>
>>140084367
>Satan WILL RULE THE WORLD ALMOST EXCLUSIVELY THROUGH THE SECRET SECT.
Okay? What sect? College of Cardinals?
>You masons corrupted the traditional catholic teachings and caused the Great Apostasy.
When did we do this?
>you are the ones who made the papacy fall so low as for them to kiss a Quran or admit pagans performing rituals inside St Peters basilic.
The Quran thing is certainly odd, but you seem to be blaming everyone else for the actions of Catholics.
>Where I live the Grand Orient lodge is very powerful
And they should be stopped. Shame Hitler didn't wipe them out entirely. They aren't Freemasons, though. Just imposters aiming to slander.
>Don't you know you should FEAR God??
"Fear" in the modern sense like you would fear a drunken abusive uncle? Or fear in the traditional Christian usage as "respect"?

>>140084477
Nigga what. They didn't do that, though. They tied, but since Charlemagne, it's been apparent that it's not the case.
>>
>>140084183
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statue_of_Giordano_Bruno

who put him there you think? that's right, the masons.

read what saint Pius X had to say about the masons, please, he was right, I pray you see the errors of your ways.

Never believe the revisionist (masonic) version of Giordano Bruno, he was a heretic of the lowest sort, being rejected even by the protestants, read what he stoodd for it is purely devilish. Yet masons declared him a saint, and through their media influence this is now a generally accepted (normie) opinion.

Can't you see how your kind destroyed so much in a few centuries?

>>140084183
Yeah it's a good thing, but causing evil to force this doesn't exactly make you a good person
>>
File: nephilim-peru5.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
nephilim-peru5.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>140084383
dumb, blind, poor guy

I can only hope you aren't part of one of those secret sects
>>
>>140084833
just look at all this stuff as a slave management system, biggest amount of gain for the least amount of work

people like to forget that Germany, Britain and France were all slave states to Rome

when was that undone? was there a decree at some point?

>>140084908
>read what he stoodd for it is purely devilish
he was arguing for merging astrological magic with Catholicism and likely would have succeeded if not for the god making passage in the asclepius which he did not decry hard enough apparently

or was he the one who was burned at the stake for claiming that stars were similar bodies to the sun? probably both, pretty based and knowledgeable heretic if you ask me, weren't several of the measures he proposed accepted hundreds of years after he was burned at the stake?
>>
>>140085023
>dumb, blind, poor guy
hey show me a demon's feces and we can have this conversation, I did not claim that there is not an evil that dwells within the hearts of men and other things unknown but pretending you can get me stool samples from demons is too much

real = we have found the animal and can map it's reproductive cycle and it eats shits and reproduces somehow, demon fits none of that
>>
>>140044684
why did you ignore the references to the nephilim and the rephaim?

come on tell us, what is the lodge's stand on them?

I bet they are all suck giant dick because you want to create heaven on earth and you project that is what these filthy, inhuman, cannibal creatures wanted amirite?
>>
>>140084908
>who put him there you think? that's right, the masons.
Which is a good thing. It was in response to the Vatican pushing ignorance. So it's a pretty high road approach, showing them another time when they were in the wrong.
> he was a heretic of the lowest sort,
Nah. Just ahead of his time as a scientist. Or just in the wrong place.
>being rejected even by the protestants
Yea, that was weird.
>Yet masons declared him a saint
But no?

>>140085215
>people like to forget that Germany, Britain and France were all slave states to Rome
Can't agree, dude. They all tried to win favour, but any time it didn't work for them, they would shrug it off. Or in the case of Germany and France, take over it and make their own rules.
>when was that undone? was there a decree at some point?
It wasn't done? Honestly, there's just a big misconception over the power of Rome, or the office of Pope in history.

There's a really good TTC course on the Middle Ages i suggest you check out. Covers a LOT of stuff, and brings up a lot of points about why the Vatican wasn't the power we now think it was.

>>140085440
>why did you ignore the references to the nephilim and the rephaim?
In the post i replied to? It wasn't relevant. He was talking to the other dude.
>come on tell us, what is the lodge's stand on them?
None at all? That would be too close to discussing religion.
>>
>>140051431
>You do know that he did a porn film before Rocky right? He has a dick

wasn't it called Randy?
>>
>>140085586
>There's a really good TTC course on the Middle Ages

sounds good please link it, I have a great interest on how these things affect US history, the turn of our revolution being decided on the tables in gambling halls in France and all that
>>
>>140084367
>Our Lady of Fatima warned us about in 1917
I told you before it was ayy lmaos, but you chose to ignore me.

>viable miracle
more like a portent, and that must be why masons like it.

In the end its all about ayys and apes.
>>
>>140054169
>
but really mate don't you see THE ROAD TO HELL IS PAVED WITH GOOD INTENTIONS
>>
>>140086349
Don't have an easy link, but check on Pirate Bay "TTC Middle Ages"
It's audio seminars, but worth it. You'll never look at St Bernard or St Francis of Assisi the same way again.
>>
>>140043496
your pedo rings getting exposed any words on that?
>>
>>140086581
Okay?
>>
File: 789628756762567.jpg (499KB, 849x702px) Image search: [Google]
789628756762567.jpg
499KB, 849x702px
>>140087111
>You'll never look at St Bernard or St Francis of Assisi
what I know of French history they were scumbags probably, my best pal is a dead ringer for Cardinal Richelieu,

thanks for the seminars

funny shit history, I love stuff like how Benjamin Franklin can be born a slave and end up being in high demand in European sex swinging circles even as an elderly gentleman, having a three way with the king and queen of France

fuckin Ben, salty old dog
>>
>>140089203
>what I know of French history they were scumbags probably
Nah, they were upright chaps. But the former ruined his body to the extent where they had to dig a pit near the church choir because he'd frequently shit himself. And that was considered great, because he'd done so in the name of humility and asceticism.
The latter prized his poverty so much he stripped off and threw his clothes at his father when said father complained about him stealing fabric to give away.
>>
(((Freemasons)))
>>
>>140041224
goo bois dindunufin
>>
>>140089617
haha, sounds like good stuff, and of course like all history of this nature there are probably a few conflicting accounts that may reveal a little more when you look into the financial relationships,

sounds like a good read I'll check it out

I have some correspondence between three of the founding fathers regarding their personal lives and interests, gay s&m types would love it, smoking dope and beating your slaves to death while you jerk off and wear riding gear
>>
>>140090398
>beating your slaves to death while you jerk off and wear riding gear
Well it'd be weird to do that in golfing attire.
>>
>>140090639
>Well it'd be weird to do that in golfing attire.
especially without a spleef hanging out of your mouth

of course these guys got theirs from China
Thread posts: 272
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.