[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SJW bullshit sports

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: sheeeiiit08.PM.png (644KB, 765x662px) Image search: [Google]
sheeeiiit08.PM.png
644KB, 765x662px
what is this faggot shit?
Sports marketing about being an anti-establishment attention whore?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vj6meQG6JmY
brainwashing the masses to censor each other

>The commercial, titled “Create Positivity,” features a number of high-energy clips of athletes supposedly creating positivity while showing off their Adidas gear.

>At one point in the commercial, a narrator can be heard declaring “some teams have started to change their names” as a basketball team covers the “Indians” marking on their jerseys with yellow tape.
>>
>>140031758
It's just progress famm
>>
>>140031758
Saw this with my dad and pointed out how many niggers to whites there were
>>
Addidas is for niggers and wiggers.
>>
>>140031758
It's not as bad a the Arabic writing or the Mex-American flag part.
>>
I'm from Cleveland, and it's kind of embarrassing having that be our team name. I'm honestly not sure why they don't change it, nobody here particularly loves it, and tons of people hate it yet... well, here we are
>>
>>140032934
>it's kind of embarrassing having that be our team name
>>
I fucking hate sports.
Way to waste money like a cuck while people are dying of disease and dying on the streets.
>>
>>140033807
>caring what happens to third-world shitholes
Why? They're not our responsibility, and they shouldn't be.
>>
>>140032934
>it's kind of embarrassing having that be our team name
jump off the key bank tower
>>
>>140031758
I'm Navajo and find that actually kind of offensive that they cover that. We all rock Indians gear and it's good to be recognized by a team. I guess they o ly want everything to be white teams or animals or what?
>>
>>140031758
adi dassler is rolling in his grave.
>>
>>140032934
gas for you
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.