[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

4chan pol

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: images (26).jpg (15KB, 380x387px) Image search: [Google]
images (26).jpg
15KB, 380x387px
So the one thing ive never believed here is the jew thing. It makes no sense and no one explains it. You think that jews are one big hive mind and all push these conspiracies in every facet of life in which they are employed? Makes zero sense.
>>
>>140029731
I don't think it's "THE JEWS" anon. I think it's the globalists, some of whom are jews.
>>
>>140029887
exactly this
>>
>>140029887
No it's definitely ze Jews
>>
File: image.png (228KB, 590x387px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
228KB, 590x387px
>>
>>140029731

then do some research on the jewish banking families and how they own every central bank in whiteland. Americans and Europeans do not actually own their own money supplies. God damn Federal Reserve and IMF are largely privetly held by the jewish banking class.
>>
The confusion arises because pol thinks that Jews cause all their problems deliberately. The reality is that Jews are on average really smart so they end up in positions of power, and people in positions of power cause all of pol's. So, Jews do cause all of pol's problems but not because they're Jews.
>>
File: odd.jpg (3MB, 4131x3240px) Image search: [Google]
odd.jpg
3MB, 4131x3240px
>>140029731
>no one explains it
Lurk more. It's been explained time and time again hundreds of times on this board. There's just tons of shills and slide threads lately that make it hard to find legit discussion.

If you want real answers, seek a redpill thread, or you can start researching things yourself by reading "culture of critique"
>>
>>140029731
THE JEWS ARE OUR FRIENDS!!! THERE IS NO CONSPIRACY WHATSOEVER PLESAE CONTINUE!!!!!!
>>
Everyone contradicts eachother, its all Jews, its some jews, its some globalists, they all work together, some work together. Not consistent at all
>>
File: thomas_pm_barnett.jpg (907KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
thomas_pm_barnett.jpg
907KB, 1600x1600px
>>140030192
>The reality is that Jews are on average really smart so they end up in positions of power,
Not entirely. That ignores the nepotism caused by the extreme ingroup/outgroup mentality that's a core of the jewish ideology. It's not purely a meritocracy why they have these positions of power -- they actively work to put other jews in powerful positions. Your theory makes sense for how they BEGIN to grab power -- a few individual jews with high intelligence certainly earn those positions. From there, it spreads out exponentially as they continue to give more and more to their own people and intentionally exclude non-jews.
>>
>>140031026
>/pol/ is inconsistent
that would be because /pol/ isn't one person hue
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.