[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What Redpilled You?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: WoopWoop.jpg (32KB, 534x401px) Image search: [Google]
WoopWoop.jpg
32KB, 534x401px
When I was 15
Officer David Crawford
Was gunned down
In the city of Saint Petersburg, Florida
By a black teenager

I was in the same age group as Nick Lindsey
The shooter
We went to the same middle school

What I saw after the shooting
Was a bunch of niggers
Who I thought were decent

Writing posts like
>Free my nigga nick
>Crackers cant hold you down
>Free nick

This fucking nigger was breaking into cars
When Officer David Crawford stopped him

He was shot 5 times
He had his note book in hand
Shot dead

All he wanted to do was get home
To see his Cats, and to see his grandchildren grow up

This had to be the biggest redpill in my life
It changed the way I saw the world

All of these niggers
I thought were my friends were defending a 15 year old piece of shit who murdered a cop

Press F for officer Crawford
He was such a good man
>>
>>140029470
Trayvon Martin.

Seeing how badly the (((media))) wanted it to be a black vs white case and how they pushed the lie that Trayvon was this innocent little kid made me question everything.

Then i found this place and started reading, and here i am, hatred and venom replaced my feelings and sympathy.
>>
>>140032145
Trayvon was big with me as well
I mean for fuck sake
msnbc edited the blood off of the back George Zimmerman's head
>>
(((9/11)))
>>
>>140032857
*on the jews obviously
I've pretty much alway's hated niggers.
>>
>>140032857
I was so young when 911 happened
I remember my mom picking me up from first grade and being like

>Some people who don't like America crashed planes into buildings an shit
>>
File: dindumuffins.png (368KB, 1164x2272px) Image search: [Google]
dindumuffins.png
368KB, 1164x2272px
F
Mike Brown and the ensuing chimpout. Both from the media and the niggers in Ferguson.
I was an extreme liberal before that. Came here to troll the dumb right wingers. Then got to see all the comfy riot threads. From Ferguson to Baltimore. Sickening shit.
>>
Probably the Mardi Gras riots in Seattle when I was a kid in 2001. Unlike the WTO riots, there wasn't even any point to it. It turned into an orgy of black-on-white beatings (one of which was fatal) and sexual assaults. And this was a city whose black population was only 8%, and which had a black mayor.

None of that mattered. Once they reverted to their nature, it was incredibly ugly and uncivilized. Unfortunately, most people in Seattle learned nothing from this experience or many others, and remain total cucks on racial issues.
>>
>>140029470
nice to see a fellow floridian

naples fl here
>>
Cashier work.
>>
File: mediadeception.png (323KB, 696x325px) Image search: [Google]
mediadeception.png
323KB, 696x325px
>>
>>140029470
I am from apple-atcha, we are genetically predisposed to being redpilled.
>>
Ferguson made me admit that niggers are subhuman. There hasn't been a moment like that for jews, but I distrust them now.
>>
Here is funeral precession to David Crawford

He was the third white police officer to be killed in the city of St. Pete By a nigger

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3_4SxI0R9Q
>>
File: 2804200946905.gif (67KB, 480x347px) Image search: [Google]
2804200946905.gif
67KB, 480x347px
May his memory be a blessing
>>
>>140034353
In 2011
>>
>>140033503
My Dad grew up in Naples
Such a great place
>>
2011 St. Pete

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhOR-htGU3E

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OAtCxScCKo
>>
>>140029470
Fahrenheit 9/11, Bowling for Columbine, docs on the food industry, Behold a Pale Horse, books & docs on the pharmaceutical industry, and then "Mindeye's Redpill Media List," which I found here. After that, I've just researched further on whatever's interested me. You start to learn what bullshit looks like and see how easy it is for powerful/influential entities to get away with it.
>>
college made me racist. being surrounded by people that clearly don't have the mental acuity to be there then learning that they're being paid to be there to prove that they aren't stupid made me really hate non-whites except Asians.
>>
i was always conservative as my parents were coptic christians but what really redpilled me is when i found out obama was supporting the muslim brotherhood during the arab spring
>>
My old roommate tried, but the 2014 summer happenings of Ferguson Missouri after mike brown got his ass shot and the riots. Also loose change 911 documentary
>>
>>140033271
>>140034203
Hell yea same here. I was like are these blacks really doing this? Then 2015 Baltimore riots 2016 Baton Rouge, Minnesota. This year....unite the right and Boston etc. fucking summer riots
>>
File: 1476756188402.jpg (46KB, 549x604px) Image search: [Google]
1476756188402.jpg
46KB, 549x604px
>>140029470
>What redpilled you
I live in Toronto. Growing up, people were nicer and usually white. These past years we've been flooded with immigrants, and nobody likes anybody anymore. Everyone's rude, everyone hates each other, crime is such a core part of our society now that the city needs to up the police budget every year just to keep the statistics low. Used to be you smile at people on the street and say good morning. If you smile at someone between Jane and Keele they'll give you a dirty look.
>>
>>140029470
The zim zam case. All the threads about it on /k/ got moved here and I've been stuck ever since
>>
>>140037947
If you look into it, you'll find that niggers have been rioting nonstop for decades. It's just that we have cameraphones now and the niggers will even record themselves attacking people and upload it.
>>
File: 1463156_orig.jpg (46KB, 480x409px) Image search: [Google]
1463156_orig.jpg
46KB, 480x409px
>>140029470
First, when I lived in the asulant center in NL and I saw those "moderate" muslims watching TV and when some film by Theo van Gogh began (after he was murdered) they told to each othere "ah, that's that one" and they switched the channel because of that.
Then, when I lived in a squat in Paris with arabs and some french old guys.
And some young commies brought them food and fought for them staying in that house in court, and so on.
And then arabs went in the downtown to burn cars (and when I asked them like wtf, I could see, they actually felt guilty a little bit, but probably not guilty enough) And then they pulled couple of tricks, making me fight with niggers and telling those old french guys that I'm eating too much, while I wasn't eating those days like at all, because I found a free diner outside. So I gave their main fucker a lecture about how degenerate they are and how naive they are thinking that the most hardcore race in this fucking world somehow turned into pussies, that they are fooling around with a sleeping tiger and that they will have a payback day, and I left. And I was so tolerant when I came in europe that I had a beard and thought that muzzies are somehow misunderstood. Oh no, they're understood alright. Probably that's the reason why they was brought into europe, so europeans see them from a close distance and stop protesting against war with that terror.
>>
>>140038189
>I live in Toronto
Theres your problem anon urban folks aren't known for their hospitality
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.