[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The absolute STATE of Christ cucks!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: RYMdkCf.png (703KB, 726x748px) Image search: [Google]
RYMdkCf.png
703KB, 726x748px
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
>>
>DEUS VULT FAGS WILL DEFEND THIS
>>
Most 4chan users could benefit from seeing a psychoanalyst desu
>>
>>140027681
We have a different concept of time from those outside the faith. We will be fine. We've had bad times before, we'll have them again. Christianity is a long game.
>>
>>140027293
That is the pope not Christ. He and his church do not represent Christianity in any way shape, or form. He was probably asking if his attraction to litttle boys was normal.
>>
>>140027681
>>140027293
he's still human you cretins, how retarded are you both
>>
>>140027293
>he has to post it often and doesn't even change any part of his OP
R E P O S T
E
P
O
S
T
>>
File: KbyPm.jpg (176KB, 648x400px) Image search: [Google]
KbyPm.jpg
176KB, 648x400px
>King Theoden says he regularly saw a Jewish psychoanalyst to "clarify some things"
>>
>>140027702
>Most 4chan users could benefit from seeing a psychoanalyst desu
Grow the fuck up. Only (((psychoanalysts))) benefit from that quackery.
>>
>>140027979
You're talking about the Pope and the Vatican. That's like saying, Israel has nothing to do with Judaism in any way, shape or form.
>>
Would it be a safe bet that a church isn't worth shit if they don't say that Jews are going to Hell since they don't believe Christ was the Messiah?
>>
>>140027293
>(((New York Times)))
It fucking astounds me that /pol/ completely ignores what we all know about the media when it comes to them reporting on the pope.
>>
File: HolocaustMachine.gif (3MB, 320x235px) Image search: [Google]
HolocaustMachine.gif
3MB, 320x235px
How can anyone still follow these pedo Catholics faggots?! The Catholic church is literally ran by pedophile faggots taking guidance from kikes.
>>
>>140028750
Well let's face it, this isn't inconsistent with the Popes actions.
>>
>>140027293
Based Pope

He's destroying cucktianity by showing out its retardedness. He'll be the one to accelerate the demise of the church and remove cucktianity by playing the retard

He's doing Zeus' job
>>
>>140027293
Catholics aren't Christian
>>
>>140028940
But that's my point, most of the shit coloring the opinion of people on /pol/ comes from these kinds of things, and it's a demonstrable fact that the media frequently misrepresents the Pope, sometimes intentionally, like his comment about Trump's wall back during the election campaign, or unintentionally, because they don't understand Catholic theology, like when they said the Pope said atheists can be saved (what he actually said was that if they earnestly convert and live as good Catholics they be saved).
>>
>>140027702
Dude sex lmao
>>
>>140027293
What is the issue here? Are naziboos scared of communicating with Jews?
>>
>>140028643
The Vatican represents the old Roman Empire religion with the various Gos, and Godesses turned into saints.
>>
>>140028868
"Kikes" established the Church.
>>
>>140029223
Listen cunt, he's not calling for a crusade on the Muslim invaders, he's a fucking cuck.
>>
>>140029273
>"I saw Jesus on a toast", the post
>>
>>140027293

>There are people here that believe catholicism is real christianity
>despite worshiping idols
>still believing Mary retained her virginity after Christ's birth
>confessing to an old fop inside a both of their sins
>Pope is literally worse than a jew at this point and cucking himself to his sworn enemies and bastardizing the teachings of Christ
>>
>>140029846
>some autistic German from the Renaissance knew more about Christianity than the Apostles and the Church Fathers
Okay.
>>
>>140029273
>The Vatican represents the old Roman Empire religion with the various Gos, and Godesses turned into saints.
Ah yes, I am sure playing the guitar every Sunday in a baptist condominium is the true form of Christianity, and not the 2000 year old Church and her sacraments and rituals.
>>
>>140027293
I mean if you're going to fuck with psychologists...at least get a jew. Those fuckers are completely neurotic.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.