[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is being a virgin looked down upon in western society?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1504326326753.jpg (91KB, 1024x717px) Image search: [Google]
1504326326753.jpg
91KB, 1024x717px
Why is being a virgin looked down upon in western society?
>>
The people have rejected God
>>
>>140024801
Because Jews want white families destabilized.
>>
>>140024801
Only if you're male. It means you're probably ugly and/or lack confidence.
>>
>>140025262
This. It's even looked down upon in females now. I just want to marry young and have children.
>>
Because cunts have too much power and the act have having not fucked a smelly wet hole is actually considered important in today's decadent society.
>>
>>140024801

It isn't, not really. Just the traits that almost all virgins have are looked down upon by hierarchical groups and the two are grouped together as a result.
>>
>>140025361

Whoa now, I don't want to destabilize anyone's family so hold up there with your broad-stroke accusations.
>>
>>140025262
First post best post.
Western society is evil. A red pill /pol/ refuses to swallow.
>>
>>140025942
/thread
>>
>>140024801
Jealousy:
People who go out fucking strangers every weekend will most likely not have stable relationships. They pretend they love the lifestyle but the truth is that they use sex for temporary pleasure. They are unhappy and the only pleasure they can attain is physical. They usually have trouble connecting emotionally with partners.
People who stay virgins don't like the idea of having sex for pleasure. They want an emotional connection and they want to have sex for 'love' which is emotional pleasure.
>>
>>140024801
It's a fair question, and young people should understand what's coming down the pipeline because of Baby Boomer "free love."

Oral sex is seen as "less sinful" than vaginal sex. Wrong, HPV causes throat, jaw, and tongue cancer, and it guarantees that legions of Millennials and Generation Z are going to be walking around with massive chunks of there throats and faces amputated (along with legions of bald-head skeletons going through chemo because they didn't catch it before it metastasized).

Your body is a temple.. Fuck anyone that tells you otherwise or tries to shame you for being a virgin.
>>
>>140024801
Because humans, much like any other mammal in nature tend to follow a hierarchical system. The alphas; the ones that mate most often/has best pick of mates, are at the top of the pyramid and affirm their position by putting the lesser ones, (virgins, the socially handy capped, the weak ect..) in their place to maintain dominance within the hierarchy. Hence the virgins are looked down upon as inferior and frequently outcasted by others. There are of course non beta men that withhold their virginity until marriage of course, but for the most part virgins are virgins because of their own weaknesses and suffer the consequences as a result of them.
>>
Mother Nature is about to fuck that belief in the ass, look to the post above yours. Antibiotic-resistant STDs are spreading like wildfire, and they're going to slice through the Alpha Chads like a hot knife through butter.

Our ancestors decided on monogamy and abstinence as the social norm for a very good reason, and they're about to be brutally vindicated.
>>
>>140024801
our society is degenerete, we should destroy it and build anew with female sexuality and rights in check
>>
Barron is still a kid. he has 3 or 4 years before he starts chasing tail. but look at him, he's almost 6 ft tall now, his parents are gajillionaires, he's gonna have at least a 10 dick, the bitches will be all over him. he's gonna get more pink before he is old enough to drink than i've had in my like
>>
>>140024801
10/10 meme

Dont even need to read your post
>>
>>140029777
Those fucking digits. Glorious and checked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
>>
>>140024801
boo boo
>>
>>140025501
or you haven't met the right person yet and the thought of one night stands is utterly disgusting to you.
I had multiple chances to lose it early (in high school) and they always involved fucking a 5/10 I had zero feelings towards.
Finally lost it at 20 to my first serious gf.
No regrets and don't feel like I missed out on anything in my teens.
>>
>>140025997
you want reparations from countries for the 6 gorillian of your people that the evil nazis gassed, even though the nazis spared the brits at dunkirk, somewhere the nazis are super evil. Right Abraham?
The simple fact you think you have special status over non jews is by default directly destabilizing families, by creating a division in communities. You fucking religious people are scumbag hypocrites. All of ya need to be gassed.
>>
>>140024801
Losing your virginity is something all males strive to do as a teenager. If you're over 19 and still a virgin it means you're a failure.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.