[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

I don't understand how an entire generation can be this lazy.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

I don't understand how an entire generation can be this lazy.
>>
>>140018266
> Supress wages for decades
> Surprised when the results start to show

This will continue to happen with every generation after this one. Welcome to Capitalism.
>>
>>140018266
>tfw 55k base with 14k bonus available
Pretty comfy or being a millennial, I suppose.
>>
>>140018266
Its cuz we are meleniials we are fucking young. If this was tge situation in 7 years it would be an issue
>>
Most places I have been don't want anyone working more than 32 hours, so they don't have to give benefits, and then they only pay 8-9$ /h.
>>
I was making that 30 years ago
>>
>>140018266
This is what happens when you have a bunch of people with liberal arts degrees who want to work for non profit organizations that produce nothing more than virtue signal points. They don't get skills that translate into real jobs. Newsflash, your sociology degree doesn't mean shit because it doesn't provide a useful product or service.
>>
>>140018266
1984 here.

60k base with additional 60k bonus depending on company performance. Employer covers health and dental 100%. Based retirement plan.

It's not super impressive, but it's not that difficult to get a decent job and I'm just a vanilla business major. Company paid for my MBA.

Just look around and network like a little bit.
>>
File: 11482738173817238.jpg (21KB, 640x379px) Image search: [Google]
11482738173817238.jpg
21KB, 640x379px
>>140018266
>tfw you make $10/hr yet still above average for your state
It's an abstract kind of feel
>>
>tfw 69k engineer @ 24
>tfw its in canadian cuck bucks
>really like 39k american

Someone help me get out of this shithole
>>
>>140019720
>Employer covers health and dental 100%.
That's a pretty solid benefit package. My company only covers 75% of premiums.

Where are you at? A Fortune 500?
>>
>>140019381
>>140019601
>>140019967
Go home brazil you are drunk
>>
I only make like 32k a year, but I LOVE what I do. Fuck it.
>>
1987 went to school for biotech and bio chem but after my mom died(she was terminal most of my life) dropped out of college moved to colorado and I now manage a cookie store and do side work pull about 70k a year get two 1.5 month seasonal breaks and will be building my first set of rental home(a duplex with additional studio that I will live in which will reduce my monthly expanses to 0 and get other people to buy my house for me) its not that hard took 2 jobs and about a year of my life. I really don't understand what the issue is with most people you just have to be willing to sacrifice and grind for a little while not being retarded with your money
>>
File: flaming chicken.gif (1MB, 700x390px) Image search: [Google]
flaming chicken.gif
1MB, 700x390px
>>140018266
>People 18-35 are below their prime earning years
>They earn less.

Shocking.
>>
File: 150724_Dunkin.png (707KB, 1000x1000px)
150724_Dunkin.png
707KB, 1000x1000px
>>140019663

Or just a dying nation that has been robbed blind by psychotic billionaires and corporate machinery for decades that can't provide a living wage for LITERALLY 1 in 2 Americans- that's right, 1 in 2 Americans are at or near poverty. Faggot.
>>
Man, I must be doing something wrong. I'm more than double my state median income. I wonder why?

Oh! Because I'm not a fucking faggot who beats off to fake tits, smokes weed, and has no fucking work ethic. Got through college, joined the military as an officer, now working for state government while in the reserves. Yeah, my generation fucking sucks. I hate to be associated with them.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.