[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stupid Shit Conservatives Actually Say and Believe

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170708-041902.png (348KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170708-041902.png
348KB, 1280x720px
I'll start us off:

> "Sandy Hook was faked in order to take our guns away!"

> "Global Warming is a Chinese Conspiracy!"

> "If you deregulate and let corporations do whatever they want they'll do what's right, they'd never poison people or destroy the environment in order to save a buck!"

> "Trump is intelligent! Haven't you ever watched The Apprentice??"

Hahaha I've got a million of these.
>>
>>140017718

When you enact a ban on FOIA requests about something and then tell them not to question it, you look really shady.
>>
> "Someday the wealthy will trickle down scraps to me!"

> "Its okay for the mentally ill, domestic abusers, and felons to own fireatms - But not Muslims!"

> "I should be able to carry a loaded gun into whatever Wendy's I want! What, another black child was shot by police? - Well he shouldn't have put his hands behind his head, he could have had a gun taped yo his back like in Die Hard!"
>>
>>140018158
That's not what happened at all. There is no secret 'Sandy Hook files' retard. You really should look into shit you read on this website.
>>
>>140018248
Stupid Shit Liberals Actually Say and Believe

>inflation will make us all richer
>crime is caused by poverty
>God has been proven not to exist
>the parties switched ideologies
>welfare doesn't make people lazy
>>
>>140018579

The first 3 things are garbage that no one believes, the fourth:
https://simple.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Party_realignment_in_the_United_States
- actually happened, and happens all the time in nearly every country.

The fifty is a legit point that could be discussed. I'd argue that $700 a month isn't enough to survive on and anyone without a disability would actively want to avoid that - unlike you NEETs who leech off your parents instead of the government despite having nothing wrong
>>
> "Poor ppeople are stealing HUNDREDS from the government every month! - what's that, a bank is having a bad quarter? Here's 74 Billion!"
>>
>>140019154
>actually happened
when
>>
>>140019684
>HUNDREDS from the government every month
SNAP benefits cost $70.9 billion in fiscal year 2016
>>
>>140019154
>The first 3 things are garbage that no one believes, the fourth:

You don't go outside much, do you. Or you legit underestimate the retardation of american liberals?
>>
>>140017718
Stupid shit libtards believe what conservatives think:

> "Global Warming is a Chinese Conspiracy!"

> "If you deregulate and let corporations do whatever they want they'll do what's right, they'd never poison people or destroy the environment in order to save a buck!"

> "Trump is intelligent! Haven't you ever watched The Apprentice??"

Haha, I have a million of these too!
>>
>>140017718

>strawmans
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.