[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are black people ok with demographic changes?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: demo.png (96KB, 440x283px) Image search: [Google]
demo.png
96KB, 440x283px
Their numbers are actually projected to drop somewhat. The media may push this idea of all minorities vs whitey, but black people and hispanics generally speaking do not get along. They usually get along worse than white and black people.
>>
>>139999629
they can't consider future hypothetical scenarios. they are only concerned about the present, and since whites are more successful than they are, and jews are telling them whites are oppressing them, they just focus on killing whitey.
>>
>>139999629
They don't have any long-term concerns, they just want immediate access to Nike shoes and malt liquor.

Complaining about Jose and Manuel is not going to produce that in the short term.
>>
>>139999629
They thing as far ahead as the next impending welfare check.
>>
>>139999629
>Hispanic

Hispanic is not a race

People called beaners "Indians" back in 50s

Why should non mestizos be blamed for mestizo breeding like rats?
>>
>>140001032
>thing

Think*
>>
File: 1503790920117.jpg (92KB, 550x767px) Image search: [Google]
1503790920117.jpg
92KB, 550x767px
>>140002083
Funny how "white Hispanics" had no problem with this designation 10 years ago.
>>
>>139999629
I love these infographs, they don't have sources and when they do, the source is really poor. This one doesn't
>>
To bad a vast majority of kids are some shade of brown. They get to pick and choose if they are Hispanic, black, or Asian at the end of the day!
>>
>>139999629
Black and white alliance against the spics when?

Seriously though, I don't have as much of a problem with black people as I do spics, precisely for the reason that they don't multiply like rats as spics do.
>>
>>140002297
that's not a white hispanic
>>
File: 1501523307947.jpg (142KB, 662x801px) Image search: [Google]
1501523307947.jpg
142KB, 662x801px
>>140005772
Show me some white Hispanics then.
>>
>>140004034
You know what's both funny and incredibly sad about my country?

The spics birthrates are falling because they're getting too fat to have children.... I wish I were joking.
>>
>>139999629
too stupid to think
>>
>>139999629
Blacks
*clap*
are
*clap*
retarded
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.