[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anybody know the best place to report such blatant fraud?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: fraud.jpg (113KB, 1242x952px) Image search: [Google]
fraud.jpg
113KB, 1242x952px
Does anybody know the best place to report such blatant fraud?
>>
>>139997023
fake, kill yourself shill
>>
>censoring names
Reddit get out
>>
>>139997111
checked
>>
File: 1501012640633.gif (3MB, 414x382px) Image search: [Google]
1501012640633.gif
3MB, 414x382px
Bump, let's take this cuck down if true.
>>
Even American veterans are a bunch of faggots. No surprises here.
>>
File: IMG_3994.gif (291KB, 328x301px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3994.gif
291KB, 328x301px
>>139997023
Guy wants to bang a qt homeless trap tramp.
>>
>>139997023
Why are you redacting shit if you really want something done about it? At least a couple dozen anons will be all over it if you have something to go on.
>>
>>139997023
Just send it to every branch. They have websites and phone numbers and email for you to contact them.
Probably a number to report bad conduct of a soldier.
>>
>>139997559
Because I want to report it to the proper authorities. Unleashing a horde of anons on them only gives them ammo.
>>
>>139997559
>>139997023
This shit irks me if it's true. I know a shitload of people that did myriad scams in the wake of Katrina. People who never set foot in LA getting free apartments and cash handouts. Give us the name and number you cumdrinking faggot.
>>
>>139997725
Ammo for what?
>>
>>139997023
I'd actually believe it. During the dakota oil pipeline bullshit some army veteran was like "Oh I would like to officially apologize on behalf of the entire military to indiginious people!"

Bitch. You dont represent the entire military. Stfu. (He promised to accomodate and feed 2,000 protestors then ran off with like 2.5 million in kickstarter donations instead)

I'm a genuine combat vet, fought in afghan and Iraq. My fellow Vets fuckin disgust me.

First off Its a 7/10 chance the "vet" you are talking to was some kind of clerk or mechanic whose most exciting trek was probably a 6 month stay in germany. 2/10 are mechanics or clerks who went to afghanistan or iraq and never fuckin left the wire. They just spent 9 months drinking coke and eating steak at the DFAC or watching movies in the USO rec facility.

.5/10 were ever even outside the wire on anything like an actual mission, .3/10 were ever in combat and only .2/10 arent wildly exaggerating the combat that they saw.

People toss out the "IM A VETERAN!" Bullshit exactly like how gays pull the queer card or niggers pull the race card. Fuckin disgraceful.
>>
>>139997023
>effected
yup, it's a military grunt alright
>>
>>139998128
I know someone that only did basic training and got "medically" discharged less than a month after graduating, because she was scared Trump would send her to Syria. She still calls herself a military vet and used some loophole to receive a $8,000 government grant for college.
>>
>>139998128
Thank you for your service.

OP is obviously full of shit or he wouldn't redact the guy's name. Calling ICE or hitting up https://militaryphony.com/report-form/
and reporting this cockroach would be the way to go, but since OP is clearly a faggot then I guess it's time to abandon thread.

>gives them ammo

For fucking what, stupid? Would have been nice to get something done but fuck it. Sage.
>>
File: 1496366735912.png (192KB, 501x445px) Image search: [Google]
1496366735912.png
192KB, 501x445px
>>139997023
>effected
>>
>>139999447
Those are the WORST. Somebody gets med-sepped or ad-sepped for "failure to adapt" (fucking shit up on purpose until they kick you out) then spends the rest of thier life wearing moto-gear and talking over-loudly about how they "served."
>>
>>140000290
>For fucking what, stupid? Would have been nice to get something done but fuck it. Sage.
if he posted the name, dozens of inbred retards on /pol/ would harass him and write him death threats. While you might get him shut down, he'd distribute screencaps around to as many liberal rags as possible. Then they'd all run stories about how evil internet nazis are threatening a veteran and how veterans are all LGBT friendly tranny fuckers who want to help people.

You people have no common sense. You all flip out over the littlest shit and start with the death and rape threats. It never works, it never has worked, and you retards never fucking learn. You do it every fucking time. Anita, that smug girl on Trump's twitter, Zoe, etc, etc. You do they same shit EVERY TIME and it ALWAYS backfires.
>>
>>139997023
inb4 person in OPs pic lures these people in to strangle them
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.