[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Imagine what it is like to be a slave

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: 1497827751927m.jpg (44KB, 1024x614px) Image search: [Google]
1497827751927m.jpg
44KB, 1024x614px
Imagine you are a slave on a plantation:
>white man controls all of the wealth
>you are doing all the work, sacrificing your body mind and soul
>white man destroys your heritage and culture
>white man turns you against your own
>white man owns educational institutions, you're discriminated against
>white man controls any means of press government
>white man controls your borders
>says you are an inferior race

Now, replace the words white man with Jews.
>>
>>139993494
This is silly
We don't need that many Goyim to work a plantation
>>
>>139994166
Ohhhh you sneaky JOOOOOS!!!!
>>
File: 1502717143008.png (380KB, 574x423px) Image search: [Google]
1502717143008.png
380KB, 574x423px
>>139993494
Imagine what it is like to be a slav
>>
File: 1497047176765.jpg (13KB, 597x519px) Image search: [Google]
1497047176765.jpg
13KB, 597x519px
>>139994568
I can't feel those feels anon.
>>
>>139993494
Majority of slave owners and traders were jews they just switch to being white to tell you that whites owned you and when you confront them about it they say they're Jewish not white
You were tricked into to serving their purpose
>>
>>139995175
B-but being tricked isn't the same as being of inferior intelligence, r-right?
>>
>>139993494
There are more wealthy white businessmen than wealthy jews. Slaves got zero money for their work, white man is compensated with actual money he can use to buy things. The majority of professors and teachers are white. The majority of people in the press are white. The majority of the people in government are white. White men control borders.

Just because jews have power disproportional to their numbers does not mean they have more power than whites. Whites outnumbered slaves in the states and whites out number jews now.

Shit comparison.
>inb4 wage slave
You've never known what actual slavery is and you have to make up oppression to make up for the fact that you've never struggled with anything in life.
>>
>>139995586
>Just because jews have power disproportional to their numbers does not mean they have more power than whites.

You must be jew here.
>>
wow so you are admitting that jews are in the ruling class and that whites are being enslaved and destroyed by (((them)))?
>>
>>139996248
Yep.

Whiteys are a whiny inferior race. LEL
>>
File: 1503117919463.jpg (304KB, 1200x875px) Image search: [Google]
1503117919463.jpg
304KB, 1200x875px
>>139995586
You are right. I have a few life long family friends some Jews, some Americans that are very rich. The Jews I know live in Long Island NY, work for the Rockefeller Family, flip million-dollar properties, net worth usually around $1M-$5M. The rich "Americans" on the other hand have families that claimed free land since the late 1700's and still own that land worth $100M+++ today. The Americans won by being the fist to emigrate here from German and Italy, they got lucky. Now, anyone that emigrates here becomes their indentured slaves. They turned America and the "American dream" into one big massive scam. They own everything, and have owned everything from the start. Beating the elaborate maze-like system they created is borderline impossible.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.