[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't white people own or work at 7/11's?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1446926343845.jpg (30KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1446926343845.jpg
30KB, 500x375px
I'm from Southern Ontario and have never seen anyone other than a Pajeet working at all the 7/11 stores I've been to. They tend to own and work at all chain convenience stores. I prefer going to the mom and pop convenience stores operated by Chinese families.

Why aren't white people more involved in the convenience store business? From the outside looking in it seems extremely profitable.
>>
Lol... good question; don't forget liquor stores and hotels
>>
>>139991328
White people try to get real jobs.
>>
because you don't understand the grand plan:

1) come from third world with small amount of cash.
2) work like slave to save enough to by first store (dunkin donuts and 7-11 are cheap and easy to start)
3) bring family over to work store.
4) same enough money to open more store
5) bring extended family over to work chain of stores
6) Empire of stores!!!
>>
>>139991328
Extremely lazy merchant caravan low IQ types - check
Zero drive to improve the world around them - check
Willing to screw anyone to make coin - convenience store super checked
Not a care in the world for setting up the ugliest corner hadji mart eyesore anywhere - check

Am I missing anything?
>>
>>139991328
They do here. Durkas only work in their own stores so they can fiddle with the cash registers and card readers.
>>
>>139991328
I always heard that Pajeets get interest free business loans from the gov, but that was a back in the 90's. Don't know how true that is. Probably bullshit.
>>
>>139991328
Same here. Every fucking corner shop is owned by some curry nigger named Patel.
>>
>>139991328
who would want to
>>
>>139991328
In my area I have NIGERIANS nobody dares to rob a 7/11 why?
>>
>>139995918
They assume the store is already being robbed when they see who's behind the counter
>>
Because the businesss is owned by street shitters so they only employ other street shitters so they can get visas then bring family here.
>>
The Pajeets found their niche. There is a reason Pajeet Americans have the highest median income of all groups.
>>
I've wondered about this as well, and I think it has to do with the fact that the whites who are trendsetters are unwilling to sacrifice. They would rather take out a big student loan to get a white collar job that doesn't pay very well to afford a lifestyle of always upgrading their cars, homes, phones etc, to the point of sacrificing their continued genetic existence (kids) rather than getting off the hedonistic treadmill.
> inb4 #notallwhites
I know that, dumbfuck. I'm just pointing out that non-whites seem much more willing to sacrifice to get ahead, they are willing to work less glamorous jobs, save what they can, and then invest those savings, whereas the Western world seems to have largely forgotten this, and we are getting outcompeted as a consequence.
> inb4 nobody wants to work at a convenience store
> inb4 they don't make any money
Maybe only non-whites are willing to do it because we are all being collective stuck-ups? If you think that whites are too good to run a store, don't be surprised when non-whites end up owning and running all the stores.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.