[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For fucks sake

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

How the fuck do I add a song to a picture to post on Youtube?
HOW THE FUCK CAN SOMETHING LIKE THE BE SO HARD.

How do I do it?
Googlefucks is not to muck of a help, or I was asking the wrong questions.

How do I make a video with only one still picture?
What program can i use on windows 10 in this process?
How do I make the video long enough so the whole song plays?

Please help if you can, step by step.
>>
https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/17666350/Adobe_Premiere_Pro_CC_2017_v11.1.0.222_(x64)_Portable_[TechTools
>>
No online service?
>>
>>>/p/

prob best board to ask, or /b
>>
Kinda like "Here add the fucking picture in" and "Here add the fucking song you want faggot"
"Klick on the magic button, wait until its done, and here's your still picture music video ready to be post for people to listen to at youtube.

For me, it seems so simple, yet so hard.
>>
Are you retarded? Windows movie maker. Grab a song, add it to the time line, grab a pic, add it to the timeline and sctretch it out to the length of the song you goddamned retard go back to kindergarten
>>
>>139986385
Actually if you just drag both into the movie maker it makes it for you. Just save as movie and upload it to youtube
>>
>>139984760
/g/ here

ffmpeg -i picture.jpg -i sound.mp3 video.mp4
>>
>>139987170
>-i picture.jpg -i sound.mp3 video.mp4

Holy shit, that actually works?
>>
>>139987966
obviously you need to have ffmpeg on your pc first, but yeah it works
>>
I'm not a Windows luser, but I assume ffmpeg is available for it. To make an MP4 from an MP3 and a JPG:

ffmpeg -loop 1 -i image.jpg -i audio.mp3 -c:v libx264 -c:a copy -shortest output.mp4

Some of those options make sure that the resulting video has multiple frames. If you just give ffmpeg an image and an audio stream, your video might end up with one long frame, which is weird and may confuse players.
>>
File: 1504302646668m.jpg (45KB, 1024x264px) Image search: [Google]
1504302646668m.jpg
45KB, 1024x264px
>>139984760
I dont give a fuck, but let me tell you about the Jews.
>>
>>139987170
ffmpeg is the shit, fucking love that program
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.