[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Raise boys and girls the same way"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: PEOPLE_093.jpg (222KB, 707x886px) Image search: [Google]
PEOPLE_093.jpg
222KB, 707x886px
Do you agree?
>>
>>139984374
No. Men and women face different challenges in life and they need to be prepared accordingly for them.
>>
>>139984374
Only thing she raises is a spoon to her mouth
>>
>>139984374
I agree. She should be arrested for manspreading.
>>
>>139984374
Imagining her squeezing those ham hocks into those tight jeans gives me anxiety.
>>
Women have an easier lot in life by nature so they should be raised to be more respectful
>>
>>139984374
that chubby bitch is raising my cock
>>
>>139984374
>>139984591
THIS
>>
>>139984374
No, that is idiotic, men and women are BIOLOGICALLY different.
Raising them the same harms both.
>>
>>139984839
look at the ankles, those are those sweatpants with denim patterns printed on it
>>
File: shill.png (231KB, 851x721px) Image search: [Google]
shill.png
231KB, 851x721px
>1 post by this ID
>>
No, and attempting to do this despite clear evidence it does not work is the reason public school system has so many problems.
>>
>>139984374
Teach them at the same level in mathematics and watch them sort themselves out.
>>
>>139984374
>Raise boys and girls the same way
Then we should expect the same performance results
http://archive.is/sLdGq
>>
I agree those are some T H I C C thighs
>>
>>139984374
That is the stupidest statement ever? How is that even possible? I can tell them both that they're equally valued but raising them the same makes no sense
>>
>>139984374
>Let's go do some pull ups son!
>Ok dad!

>Let's go do some pull ups, daughter!
>Omfg dad you know I can't do a single pull up I can't even do a push up stop embarrassing me!
>>
>>139984374
>wearing political statements on your clothing
No I do not agree. Do Americans really do this?
>>
Yes, in the sense that girls need to be raised to take more personal responsibility than they currently do. Also, they need to stop fucking crying all the time. Crying is not adult communication.
>>
THICC! My happiest moments on public transit are the rare times I sit next to thicc women and feel the warmth and softness of their thighs.
>>
>>139985990

>Do Americans really do this?

Yes, and it's fucking embarrassing.
>>
>when I was a kid everyone in the neighborhood thought this family was a racist white supremacist
>get to know neighbor
>turns out the guy was okay, a hardass but okay
>has a son and daughter
>wife ran off with a beaner drug dealer
>guy saved about 150k to help them for college when the daughter turned 18
>girl was stupid as fuck and slutted her way through high school
>he tells her to find a husband and settle down right out of hs
>she is enraged started fucking and being a slut in her 20s
>fucked niggers, other women, etc.
>the boy turned out all right
>he gave him all of the college money
>she became more pissed
>told cops he molester when she was 14
>cops asks me about the date range she claim he molested her
>told them he couldn't because the fucker worked 90 hours a week so he could save up for their college
>cops called his former employer and checked his paystub
>its true
>asked a couple question to the daughter
>she folded
>he disowned her and locked her out
>this was 20 years ago
>he passed away in 2016
>I became okay friends with him and he made me executor and gave me all of his funs
>son basically got everything house, rolex watches, 350k and some old cars
>daughter got nothing
>son is a chem eng. at Dow
>daughter told me she worked at the Flying J Truckstop
>she is 43 but looked like she's fucking 60
>>
Cons and feminazis are both wrong:

You don't raise them the say way, you let them develop themselves as individuals, you let them express themselves the way they want to express themselves and develop themselves within the boundaries of civilization.
>>
No. Do you realize how inconvenient that would be if you had to keep it up for 18 years?
>>
>>139986503
my dude that is fat, not thicc
>>
>>139987087
>the boy turned out all right
>turned out all right
>out all right
>all right
>all
>right

Alright
>>
girls and guys should be taught to live responsibly and independently, such as cooking, hunting/fishing/trapping and some form of self defense

whatever they choose to specialize in is their choice
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.