[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a British Indian anything. No poo memes please.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8

File: flag-pins-great-britain-india.jpg (75KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
flag-pins-great-britain-india.jpg
75KB, 400x320px
Ask a British Indian anything. No poo memes please.
>>
corner shop busy today?
>>
I respect you, you're not a poo in loo, you're a human being who deserves respect.
>>
>>139982704
how racist are the brits?
>>
I think that is the eye of the Illuminati in the flag.
>>
>>139982870
Thanks, Pierre. Appreciate it.
>>
>>139982704
>British Indian
>British
Fuck off and die.
>>
>>139982904
Depends where you go. People in major cities are pretty tolerant and friendly. The only times I've ever experienced racism is in rural areas and small towns.
>>
>>139982704
indians are aryans as well. bongjeet women are my weakness.

if you don't smell of poo I'll gladly stand by you
>>
>>139983139
Do you like Muslims?
>>
>>139983141
Wow. Rude.
>>
>>139983331
Do you think they are really 'friendly' or just hypocrites?
>>
POO
>>
>>139983376
I hope you get cholera visiting your literal shitpit of a homeland.
>>
>>139983342
I have no problems with individual Muslims. I've had Muslim friends and neighbours in the past. But Islam as an ideology is pure cancer and should be probably banned in the West, or at the very least, have restrictions put on it.
>>
>>139982704
>British
>Indian

Pick one.
>>
>>139982704
What do you think of the Indian independence? If i understand it was one of those rare movements that didn't spill into bloodshed but was one of those peaceful separations. Also whats you're favorite thing about the UK?
>>
>>139982815
I'm not Gujarati.
>>
also I don't see how a british-indian is considered 'unique' anymore. you guys have been honorary brits for more than a century
>>
>>139983439
I don't understand what you mean. Please elaborate.
>>
>>139982704
Britts are white europeans, you are not.
Pick one.
>>
>>139983773
I think it's about keeping the ethnic identity. Kind of like how rhodesians don't identify as Zimbabweans
>>
>>139983773
We've been here for a while, so we're a pretty well established community. But at the end of the day, we're not white, so there's always going to be some semblance of "otherness" to us.
>>
>>139983971
Neither are you Vladimir
>>
>>139983971
I'm British in the sense that I was born and raised here. Obviously I'm not ethnically native to this island, nor have I ever claimed to be. Don't be so dense.
>>
P O O
O O
O O
P O O P O O P
O O
O O
O O P

With that out of the way:
Is your friendcircle mixed or mostly native british or indian?
Do british indians of the second generation identifie with their ancestral ethnic group (Naga, Bangladeshi, Tamil) or mostly with a pan-indian british one?
You a Hindu? Hows Templeservice in a once mostly christian country quality wise?
>>
>>139983491
WHAT DID I JUST SAY?
>>
>>139984411
;_;
No pooswastika possible here, should have used points not spaces.
>>
>>139983606
I see, I'm one & I understand
>>
File: unknown.png (480KB, 595x521px) Image search: [Google]
unknown.png
480KB, 595x521px
>>139982704
https://youtu.be/ei9bBr_3voI

How do you feel about Jews?
>>
>>139982704

>British Indian

Why not say English since that is 98% likely where you're from?
>>
Do you hate pakis as much as the rest of us?
Sometimes I think the looming race war might not be as cut and dry as white Brits against all else.
>>
>>139984880
>english
Isnt that an ethnic term for anglo-saxons?
Everybody is british nowadays in the press, but the englander is the white bigot celebrating saint george in his village,
>>
>>139984880
Probably because "British" is a more civic designation and English means Anglo-Saxon.
>>
>>139983732
>What do you think of the Indian independence?
What's done is done. It was poorly-managed all round. Bloodshed was inevitable, but could have been drastically reduced.

>Also whats you're favorite thing about the UK?
It's pretty much the centre of the world, historically, politically, linguistically and culturally. No other country, including the US, is as linked to every other part of the planet, as this country is.
>>
>>139985146

Yet 99% non-whites in Britain live in England
>>
File: indeed.png (915KB, 2036x1536px) Image search: [Google]
indeed.png
915KB, 2036x1536px
>>139982704
Do you respect Britain? Do you love it? If the country fell into civil war or crumbled would you just fuck off back to India because muh money and no real connection?
>>
>>139985462
I know but they don't call themselves English
>>
>>139984880
In recent decades, "British" has become more of a catch-all term, for anyone born and raised in this country, regardless of ethnic origin. Whereas English, Scottish, Welsh etc, refer to people ethnically native to this island, i.e. Anglos and Celts. I'd feel really weird referring to myself as English.
>>
Am british indian too. AMA
>>
>>139984981
>Do you hate pakis as much as the rest of us?
Not universally. I've met plenty of decent Pakis. But a lot of them are absolute scum. Especially the ones from Mirpur. They're the ones who settled in all those towns up north, like Bradford.
>>
>>139984879
Don't really have much of an opinion about them, tbqh. A lot of Indians respect them, because they tend to be very smart and hard-working.
>>
>>139984411
Mostly south Asian, although fine with whites
There's a lot of a rivalry between different ethnic groups, and a lot of competition regarding exam results and unis. Even racism, despite being of the same religion. But that's mostly first gens. Second gens act like coconuts (white on the inside, brown on the outside)
Hindu, but mostly irreligious. It and Sikhism isn't particularly prosletyising
>>
Orait Poo?
>>
>>139985603
Indians are probably more patrotic about britain than the average person from South England.
>>
>>139984411
>Is your friendcircle mixed or mostly native british or indian?
Mixed.

>Do british indians of the second generation identifie with their ancestral ethnic group (Naga, Bangladeshi, Tamil) or mostly with a pan-indian british one?
We like to pretend that there's some kind of universal British-Indian identity, but the reality is that we're still pretty segregated along ethnic and linguistic lines. I'm Punjabi and we tend to only socialize, marry and work with other Punjabis. The same goes with Gujaratis (especially Patels), Bengalis, Goans, Tamils etc.

>You a Hindu?
I'm an atheist, but I still consider myself culturally Hindu.

>Hows Templeservice in a once mostly christian country quality wise?
I wouldn't know. I haven't entered a temple I years.
>>
>>139982704
Your going to have to go back Poo. Your filth infests Britain, just like the muslim rats
>>
POO
>>
>>139984558
>flag
>>
>>139987241
Kek
>>
File: ethnic11.jpg (63KB, 570x390px) Image search: [Google]
ethnic11.jpg
63KB, 570x390px
Quick cheeky redpill on the shortcomings of white boys in exams
>>
>>139985603
>Do you respect Britain?
Yes.

>Do you love it?
I wouldn't say I love it, per se, but I definitely care deeply about it.

>If the country fell into civil war or crumbled would you just fuck off back to India because muh money and no real connection?
Hard to say. If my life was at risk, I'd probably leave. If not, I'd probably stay and do what I could to rebuild the country.
>>
>>139982704

LITERAL POO

GENTLEMAN POO

fuck off my country, you shitskin
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
>>139982815
>corner shop
https://youtu.be/5LBnMRWeV-E
>>
File: The Nine Unknown Men.jpg (39KB, 341x500px) Image search: [Google]
The Nine Unknown Men.jpg
39KB, 341x500px
>>139983036
https://youtu.be/nb1CypBAVnc
>>
>>139983849
Do you think Brits are really friendly with you and would consider you British-Indian, or they just act like that in front of you and talkshit behind your back?
>>
>>139987349
This.
>>
>>139982704
Did you vote for mass muslim immigration because you were lonely shitting on the streets alone?
>>
File: 524585.png (255KB, 820x568px) Image search: [Google]
524585.png
255KB, 820x568px
>>139990929
>Did you vote for mass mongol immigration because you were lonely shitting on the snow alone?
>>
Hi guys, Polar bear-Human here. Ask me anything.
>>
>>139982704
Do you consider yourself QUINTESSENTIALLY British or English?
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.