[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are they communists or anarchist? I'm confused.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 4223453.png (17KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
4223453.png
17KB, 220x220px
Are they communists or anarchist? I'm confused.
>>
>>139982590
Don't worry, ancoms are just as confused as you are.
>>
>>139982763
fpbp
>>
communism is by default anarchism
>>
>>139982590
They're communists who cal themselves anarchists.
>>
>>139982590
the ideology is anti-fascist.
the group is communist.
>>
Both white boi
>>
There is differances between anarchist and Communists but for me it is the same shit from the shit bag
>>
File: 1450245932271.png (210KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1450245932271.png
210KB, 1000x1000px
>>139982590
they are LARPers.
They don't agree on anything so they are whatever they want to be desu.
>>
They're not anti-fascists, they're pro-communists. That's all.
>>
>>139982851
You spelled totalitarian wrong
>>
>>139982590
There's lots of members who are anarchists but there are also lots of communists. Most are larpers though who know nothing about either ideologies.
>>
>>139983078
uma
>>
>>139982590
They are anarcho-communists.
Well they are more like communists, totalitarian communists then over the reason that they don't allow people disagreeing with them to express their opinion.
>>
>>139982590

They use fascist methods.
>>
>>139982865
No, they claim to be anti-fascists while implying fascist tactics.
They claim to be anarchists while promoting a government that employs total control.
They are middle classed 1st worlders who think they are starting a revolution while taking selfies on the Iphone their daddies and mommies paid for, and are butthurt that their degree is gender studies only qualified them for a job at Starbucks.
>>
>>139982865
lol, so when they rioted after macron got elected and molotoved the cops they were fighting the fascist government of france? When they set fire to the shops and cars in hamburg they were toppling fascist cars? When they trashed the main street in Berkeley last year they were fighting fascism? Their group is communist anarchist , their ideology is communist anarchist.

They fight fascists because they are the competition.
>>
>>139982590
They're practically a Jewish funded militia made up of SJWs.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.