[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REPUBLICANS FIGHT TO SAVE DACA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

Look at this shit:
>Trump is expected to announce his decision on the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program on Tuesday. It grants temporary work permits and protection from deportation to nearly 800,000 immigrants.

>Most of the Republicans challenging Trump are targets of Democrats seeking to win back the House next year and represent districts that will help determine the House majority.

>The lawmakers include Rep. Carlos Curbelo (R-Fla.), who has filed amendments to an upcoming spending package to keep DACA intact, as well as GOP Reps. Dan Donovan (N.Y.), David Valadao (Calif.), Jeff Denham (Calif.), Don Bacon (Neb.), Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (Fla.), Martha McSally (Ariz.), Scott Taylor (Va.), Mario Diaz-Balart (Fla.), Dave Reichert (Wash.), Dan Newhouse (Wash.) and John Faso (N.Y.).

>The most striking move comes from Rep. Mike Coffman (R-Colo.), who announced he will try to force a vote on his bill extending DACA work permits by starting a discharge petition — a rare move for a member of the House majority party.

>Coffman would need to get all 194 House Democrats to sign his discharge petition in addition to at least 23 GOP colleagues.

>“If the Democrats hold firm, I believe I’ll have enough Republican votes to pass 218,” Coffman said.

THESE ARE YOUR REPRESENTATIVES, WHITE MEN. THEY ARE OPENLY WORKING WITH DEMOCRATS TO SPEND YOUR TAX MONEY ON ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS INSTEAD OF YOU. WAKE. THE. FUCK. UP.

http://thehill.com/business-a-lobbying/348934-some-gop-lawmakers-are-battling-trump-and-their-party-on-daca
>>
>>139981689
Remember to archive
https://archive.is/TgUaJ
>>
>>139981689
This kind of shit completely delegitimizes the Congress for me. The "social contract" between citizens and government is fucking dead. They take your money at force of death or prison time, and then they spend it on literal invaders who broke the law to exploit your country, instead of those of us who the money actually belongs to.
>>
>>139981689
Meanwhile, the op threads on the front page of /pol/ catalog:

<---
1/2

/pol/ is clearly being shilled against and forum-slid 24/7
>>
>>139981975
2/2
Look at these threads, morons, this is what you pay attention to instead of the actual important issues.
>>
And faggots still think that theres a difference between the two parties.
>>
DACA is CACA
>>
>>139981839
Democracy was a sham ever since they started importing a new voter base.
>>
File: IMG_20170820_135901.jpg (12KB, 193x217px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170820_135901.jpg
12KB, 193x217px
>>139981689
When politics became a career choice is when this shit should have been burnt down.
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with DACA prove me wrong.
>>
political will is all that is needed to destroy the parasitic politician class. They're weak decadent perverts.

But fuck all people ever bother to get involved and smash the system from within, despite Trump demonstrating how utterly fucking possible it is to go Genghis Khan on these dirty motherfuckers.
RISE
>>
File: 1504336273685.png (192KB, 473x488px) Image search: [Google]
1504336273685.png
192KB, 473x488px
>>139984306
>illegals protected by the law
>>
>>139982599
>>139983635
Exactly, there really is no "democracy" in America. Do the people rule? Are we in charge of our destinies and do we shape our own government? Of course not, that's preposterous. We are an oligarchy, and always have been.

>>139984196
Unfortunately there have been "career politicians" i.e. establishment advisors since the dawn of civilization. There were sumerian "career politicians" in effect, if not in name.

>>139984377
Wrong. I wish I was this hopeful, but Will is clearly not enough. 8% of Americans approve of Congress. Yet nothing is done to help us.
>>
>Carlos
>Valadao
>Mario
What a shocker eh
>>
>>139981975
>>139982035
This. People on here need more discipline. No matter how much you want to reply to bait threads, DON'T.

>>139981689
The GOP is the enemy just as much as the DNC is. Fuck the entire establishment. What scares me is that Trump seems to have no intention to oppose the Republicans. He seems to be caving to them,who in turn are caving to the Dems.
>>
>>139984859
Alright fair point. I meant the founders intended politics to be a "Serve your country (is your local community for a few years) then return to private life. The only politician I supported going for more than one term was Dr Ron Paul. The greatest oversight our founders made was no term limits.
>>
>>139981975
all redditors dump the bait threads while ignoring important stuff, welcome to /pol/
>>
>>139981689
These politicians are doing what's in their personal best interests, that's a predictable move.
What we need to do, is make opposing DACA more harmful to their reelection chances than anything else.
Once that happens, they'll do what's in their best interests and lay down their support.
>>
>>139985423
Well it's an EO right? If all they're doing is posturing, because that's what it seems to be doing, then what can they possibly do other than write up legislature that won't even be seen until the next period?
>>
Gotta keep those wages depressed. Can't let the wages match inflation, nope. Everything must become more expensive while the amount people are paid is kept the same.
>>
>>139985008
>This. People on here need more discipline. No matter how much you want to reply to bait threads, DON'T.

It's all the lazy nu-fags who just come here and start smearing their shit all over the walls because they have zero respect for anything, even themselves. They take everything in their lives for granted.
>>
>>139981689
>>139981689
Let me guess. Trump is going to let DACA stay right?
>>
>>139985590
Executive order can be removed at any time and law attempting to challenge that is victim of executive priority as well.

This is purely posturing. DACA will be eliminated. All these RINOs did was put a target on their backs. They won't be reelected.
>>
Fucking traitors, supporting the invasion of their country for their 30 pieces of silver. No shame, no honor, worthless pieces of shit.
>>
>>139984546
People aren't illegal tho huehuehue bump for visibility
>>
>>139981689
Wouldn't Trump just veto any bill they pass?
Is this move, dare I say it, his trump card?
Are all the dreamers hostages Trump can use to pass all the shit he wants?
>>
>>139981689
>Trump: Congress needs to pass legislation to fix immigration
>Congress: No!
>Trump: Alright I'm just going to start unplugging shit until you get off your ass
>Congress: NO! MUH MIDTERMS!
>>
>>139981739
Thanks god, you are here
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.