[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have figured it out - and it is frightening

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: o1wkxrf8zgjz.jpg (74KB, 432x768px) Image search: [Google]
o1wkxrf8zgjz.jpg
74KB, 432x768px
Pedes, I'm scared AF.

This degeneracy of white people, subversion of our values, culture and history has to be stopped as it will lead to our collective downfall.

I have no issue with gays and trans, but we have many enemies and these degenerates are supplying them weapons with which we ALL are going to be mauled.

They jeopardize our society, our culture and our future. These idiots erode the foundations on which we base our self value and respect for who we are as whites.

There will be a moment in the future when we (or what has left of us) will be contrasted against another dominant group - muslims. And it won't look good for us.

You see, islam is all about modesty (even if the understanding of it is twisted). Take a muslim women who is wearing a hijab and take one of our green haired fat white whore who goes to get an abortion because pregnancy is so inconvenient. Which woman and which culture will be seen as a superior one? Which woman and which culture will be seen as beneath the rest?

The thing is we can't ignored it. We must to act. Why? We ARE associated with these degenerates. Just as blacks are associated with gangbangers we will be associated with the degenerates. We just can't ignore it, work hard and become the best man/woman that we can be and create beautiful families and grow our children in nice neighborhoods. Muslims will come after us all. We will be shit-tier citizens and our own people are paving the road to it such future.

It doesn't look good.

How can we stop this subversion of our people?.
>>
>>139979602
>How can we stop this subversion

Use git.
>>
>>139979872
lol
>>
>>139979602
Is that thing anywhere near the midlands? I'd happily go and stamp on it's head.
>>
>>139979872
epic
>>
>>139979602
If you listen to what anon5 says, white men need to stand the fuck up for themselves against feminism. They need to make it known that they don't find degeneracy attractive. They need to make it known what they expect from white women. White women have gotten out of hand and are lost.
>>
File: 141881-full.jpg (73KB, 693x448px) Image search: [Google]
141881-full.jpg
73KB, 693x448px
>>139979872
>>
I give up desu... I'll let the muslims win...
>>
>>139982101
That's what (((THEY))) want because your women are fucking out of control
>>
>>139979872
>when the fp is funnier and more interesting than op's post
>>
>>139979602
Tell us something we don't know already. Sheesh.
>>
File: paz.jpg (8KB, 226x439px) Image search: [Google]
paz.jpg
8KB, 226x439px
>>139982101

this,

I have lost all care for this world.

I see white kids wearing next to nothing (designers pushing this on them), the west wants us all to be fat, lazy and greedy.

the one thing muslims have done right is form communities, they drain the west for all it has, and the men have control over everything; yet keep their children and women modest.

I want to just watch it all accelerate into mesopotamian dust
>>
>>139979872
Git is a finngolian trick, we need to discuss the finngolian question.
>>
>>139982566
That's it... When I fucking see children in gay prides celebrating sodomy while Muslims throw them off rooftops I just can agree with them
>>
>>139982566

>make women wear next to nothing
>introduce muslim men to the situation

Sounds about right.
>>
File: 1497603604046.jpg (115KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1497603604046.jpg
115KB, 900x900px
>>139979602
>>
>>139982566

>I want to just watch it all accelerate into mesopotamian dust

The mesopotamians believed hell was a place full of dust.
>>
>pedes
has /pol/ fallen to the barbarians?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.