[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leftist talking points

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1480851051582s.jpg (10KB, 243x250px) Image search: [Google]
1480851051582s.jpg
10KB, 243x250px
I am headed to the belly of the beast
I am going back to the USA for a wedding, I will see my family there and be spending a week with them.
They are a pink pussy hat wearing, Drumpf will be in jail next month, donating money to Clinton bunch of idiots.
Someone help me out with some talking points about what is going on lately, what the MSM is saying and how I can counter it.

Also inb4 I am white not a fucking arab I am waiting for a flight
>>
>>139978765
tell them to fuck off

why did you even invite them to your wedding?
>>
>>139978765
Trump dated an african american before he married melania
>>
>>139978921
its not mine, come on man we hate women!
>>139978944
we all gotta drill a little oil sometimes!
>>
three breads about thailand
three breads about race mixing
five breads about israel or the jews
I cant get a legitimate thread to gain any traction, the fucking shills own this place.
>>
>>139978765
Trannies couldn't accept themselves for who they were, why should we accept them now.
>>
>>139979608
Too soon?
>>
File: 1492098896673.png (50KB, 959x623px) Image search: [Google]
1492098896673.png
50KB, 959x623px
>>139978765
Sarcastically agree with everything they say so they start to get mad at you and question their own ideas until they realize how stupid they are.
>>
>>139979222
So why the fuck are you flying 8000 miles to go to someone else's wedding, if you hate the people there?

Wtf is wrong with you?

>oh they might unfriend me on facebook if I miss their wedding

seriously, grow up.
>>
>>139980500
listen meme flag, i said nothing about hating them, theyre family. Now we might disagree politically and I need a better argument than your cringe worthy first response of "tell them to go fuck off"
I would like to be able to present statements based on facts to counter act their feelings arguments.
A bread where we debate and vet each other arguments will be much more valuable than five breads about sex tourism in Thailand.
You are literally the new cancer infecting this board, please go back to plebbit so the grown up can have an intelligent conversation
>>
>>139981351
>thailand
Who da fuck is talking about thailand here, except you?

Do you have a sheet you copypasta from?
>>
>>139982598
dummy there were three different threads talking about thailand with in the last hour
>>
>>139981351
>listen meme flag, i said nothing about hating them

what a fucking immature little retard you are.

See a therapist.
>>
File: reaction, fuck you.jpg (8KB, 250x246px) Image search: [Google]
reaction, fuck you.jpg
8KB, 250x246px
>>139985181
you are the newfag cancer killing this board
>>
>>139978765
Having a good worldview takes a lot of exposure and time, nobody can do your work for you. But if it matters to you and you have the time, youtube and wikipedia are your friends.
>>
1) Art of the deal as wedding gift
2) Ask to make speech and when you get the mic drop redpills
3) If you're white find another white cutie to mate with
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.