[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AVOIDING CIVIL WAR THREAD

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: debate.png (87KB, 264x187px) Image search: [Google]
debate.png
87KB, 264x187px
We need ideas to avoid the upcoming civil war. Once we come up with a good idea we need to push it so it becomes a reality, and we can avoid the next war BECAUSE like all wars in the west, it's white people that die and we are NOT in any position to lose a mass amount of our population when it is already getting low.

A week long public debate with people from all walks of life ranging from, AltRight, NewRight, Conservatives, Centrists, Libs, Antifa, Christians, Muslims, Jews, Scientists, Biologists and Atheists. Each group will choose someone who can debate their views on politics, religion, history, race, future, relations, and trade. This will be one full week of pure Free Speech in a filmed in environment streamed live with ZERO audience other than the online viewers. The reason for no viewers in the room is to avoid clapping and cheering which may brainwash people into thinking someone made a valid point. CITED information must be present to all Claims.

Would this work? Any other ideas?
>>
>>139977854
A few things:

1) You are a faggot, leaf.
2) You are a leaf, faggot.
3) Its too late.
>>
killing liberals is a good thing
>>
>>139978449
Harsh
>>139978533
Retarded

Well, enjoy post war when your free speech is taken, your guns are taken, and your all your other rights are taken because you guys can't handle freedom.
>>
>>139977854
>We need ideas to avoid the upcoming civil war
Stop and completely reverse Commie and Marxist infiltration into our education and government. Hang or shoot all left-wingers who resist.

There, Civil War avoided.
>>
>>139978533
Can I intern with you guys? What's the requirement to become a CIA agent? Does having damning dirt hidden away on the Internet help or hurt my chances of becoming a foreign asset?
>>
>>139978449
fpbp
stop trying to be part of the non-happenings, canadia. you're embarrassing yourself.
>>
File: 1504359845960.jpg (155KB, 638x638px) Image search: [Google]
1504359845960.jpg
155KB, 638x638px
Why avoid it. Total war is the only chance humanity has.
>>
>>139977854
The only reason you don't want civil war is because you'll stop getting your gibs welfare check. You're not prepared, that's why you are afraid.
>>
>>139977854
A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>139977854
>muh civil war
There's no civil war coming anytime soon in the future. You're buying into media induced hysteria.
>>
Mark 11:12 Jesus Curses the Fag Tree
On the following day, when they came from Bethany, he was hungry. 13 Seeing in the the distance a fag tree in leaf, he went to see whether perhaps he would find anything on it. When he came to it, he found nothing but LEAFS
>>
File: giphy (1).gif (4MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (1).gif
4MB, 480x270px
>>139977854
>Avoiding civil war
No thanks. I'm actually looking forward to this.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.