[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>An entire generation of young people are going over 40,000

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_0941.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0941.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>An entire generation of young people are going over 40,000 dollars in debt to compete in a service economy that is rapidly shrinking while at the same time paying half their income to rent a 600 sq ft studio apt and knowing they'll never retire until they're 75

Why compete in a system if it's rigged against you?
>>
>the system is rigged
Then who benefits? Who benefits from it shrinking like you claim?
>>
>>139973757
>taking out loans with interest rates and not getting a part time job to help pay off the debt while the rates are still low
Anyone with 40k+ deserves to die poor
>>
I dropped out of society and now all I do is hike long distance trails all year long. Sooooo fuck the normal work buy shit have a family and then die life
>>
>>139973856
I don't know ask the rich who seem to be getting excessively wealthier by the year while the middle class shrinks
>>
>>139973856
boomers. they dont care what happens when they die.the world is magical and always works itself out.
>>
File: 1502954794749.jpg (56KB, 960x954px) Image search: [Google]
1502954794749.jpg
56KB, 960x954px
>>139973757
I deliver pizzas full time and I make fine money. I rent a house for myself and have a growing savings that can eventually be used to buy my own property. This is better than being a NEET, which I have been as well.
>>
>>139973757
what is your proposal?
>>
>An entire generation spends its entire "disposable" income on mobile computers, wireless internet, clothes, and vacations instead of putting more into savings/investments
And now you know why UBI is really being pushed for.
>>
>>139974070
>>139974120
Education is too expensive? Start as school. Housing is too expensive? Build houses. Be the person getting the benefits in the system you call "rigged". Maybe you'll find out it's as rigged as you think.
>>
>>139974358
Some reforms in the system but that'll never happen as the wells have been poisoned too much
>>
File: lememeface.jpg (33KB, 736x724px) Image search: [Google]
lememeface.jpg
33KB, 736x724px
>>139974543
Great idea, I'll go start a school right now.
Wait a minute, I don't know how to teach because I never went to school.
OK, I'll build a house then.
Wait, that's highly specialized, time consuming, and requires multiple people, tools, and machinery if it's going to get done in a timely manner and I don't simultaneously already have skills in carpentry, electricity, plumbing, etc.
Okay I'll go to school to learn all those things. Wait, school is too expensive.
Wait, that's highly specialized, time consuming, and requires multiple people, tools, and machinery if it's going to get done in a timely manner and I don't simultaneously already have skills in carpentry, electricity, plumbing, etc.
Okay I'll go to school to learn all those things. Wait, school is too expensive.
>>
File: 8bit jew merchant.gif (27KB, 130x180px) Image search: [Google]
8bit jew merchant.gif
27KB, 130x180px
>>139973856
>Then who benefits? Who benefits from it shrinking like you claim?
LOL

Wallstreet is now buying up rental properties for a reason...
>>
File: END THE DACA SCAM.jpg (563KB, 700x902px) Image search: [Google]
END THE DACA SCAM.jpg
563KB, 700x902px
college debt? lmao stupid gringos

—DACA DREAMERS
>>
File: baby boomer scum fuck.png (418KB, 579x593px) Image search: [Google]
baby boomer scum fuck.png
418KB, 579x593px
>>139974310
>I deliver pizzas full time and I make fine money. I rent a house for myself and have a growing savings that can eventually be used to buy my own property. This is better than being a NEET, which I have been as well.
You lying boomer faggot
>>
>>139973757

Don't like the game, don't play. No one says you have to go into debt, or go to school.

>"But muh everyone says go to school"

And? Where did they end up? Did they go to school?

>"you need a bachelors minimum now for entry level"

Who tells you that? It is bullshit. People want experience more. Get experience.

Your best skills to have is reading comprehension to learn on your own. The drive/hunger to want more and be willing to pay the cost of success.

Going to have to give up drinking? Smoking? Partying? Going to have to spend time learning skills? Working to advance your career? Making a plan or plans on how to advance?

You are sitting at a game board, sulking, unwilling to roll the dice and play as well as you can cause you think the game is rigged. So you won't move an inch, and you will fail by default.
>>
File: 1501606959233.jpg (32KB, 488x563px) Image search: [Google]
1501606959233.jpg
32KB, 488x563px
>>139975119
this makes my fucking blood boil
>>
>>139974934
>Pick a profession you want.
>Go to a company.
>Tell the boss you'll work for free.
>Learn trade
>be employable, get recommendation letter from boss
>be productive citizen.
>>
>>139974934

This is what actual people believe.

I don't know how to build a house. I guess I'll work construction and see one built, and build it.

Hey boss wants me on carpentry or to do something else since I've seen it done and been here awhile. Or I see that something else pays better, so I will work to get that better job.

Oh shit, I've done pretty much every task here. I could build a house with plans and materials. Oh boss puts me in charge while he is away, I manage the build, I guess I can manage too.

Weird how you learn shit by doing.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.