[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets ban research into Sex Robots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: roxxxy.jpg (72KB, 668x360px) Image search: [Google]
roxxxy.jpg
72KB, 668x360px
Hyper realistic Sex robots, which is predicted in the next 3 decades, will be used by the (((elite))) to pacify productive beta males, who would have sought to fix social problems, that threatens the existence of the white race . So men in the near future will resort to robot Stacie's, instead of trying to fix degenerate modern women, whilst leading a life of debauchery . Sex robots will destroy birth rates and society, since these men won't be invested in the welfare of society and in marriage, which is the cornerstone of stable societies. They'll shun responsibilities and allow (((them))) to take full control.
>>
File: 1503942628594m.jpg (136KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1503942628594m.jpg
136KB, 683x1024px
Lol k shill
>>
File: Female logic.jpg (40KB, 221x296px) Image search: [Google]
Female logic.jpg
40KB, 221x296px
>>139972851
>>
>>139972711
Let the betas fuck machines better than having them go after a liberal and her black boyfriend only to help her destroy America by trying to impress her
>>
>>139972711
Fuck. If you want to go after tyrones left overs, be my guest. Modern Women, especially White Women are nothing more than cum dumpsters for Chad and Tyrone. There is no saving these hoes. Be me guest, go right ahead..
>>
>>139972711
>So men in the near future will resort to robot Stacie's, instead of trying to fix degenerate modern women
What if modern women fix themselves when they see their competition?
>>
>>139972711
Birth rates need to be destroyed.

If the population continues to grow or even remains at its current level, we're going to see absolutely crippling 60%+ unemployment within a generation due to automation.
>>
>>139973889
Yet if white birth rates continue to be so low, by 2100 the average Britcuck would be a shitskin, the average American would be a 5 foot 2 Mexican and the most common name in Germany will be Mohammed.
>>
>>139973889
This is what I don't get about the "muh white race" people who say you should have lots of kids. When you work it out, it's a massive financial burden to just have one kid, get them through college/university and then you won't be rid of them after that either, they'll probably have to stay at home for some years, or come back home after some years.

The advanced status of the economy means more time and money needed to invest in just one child, with no certainty of success. It's just not economically logical to have a lot of kids, because statistically some will have no future.
>>
File: good_riddance_roasties.jpg (254KB, 1424x768px) Image search: [Google]
good_riddance_roasties.jpg
254KB, 1424x768px
>>139972711
>>
>>139974671
So you hate your own mother?
>>
File: worldpopulation.jpg (1MB, 4000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
worldpopulation.jpg
1MB, 4000x2000px
>>139973889
Idiot. Cities are overpopulated, shitty poverty-stricken third world slums that keep getting welfare are overpopulated. The rest of the landmass is up for grabs, we're just not developing it because greedy realestate jews simply keep doubling down on urban environments.

Just look at my country, we all cling along the border with the states and barely take advantage of the great north. We're barely using up even a single percent of how much life the planet can realistically sustain with effective, self-sustaining expansions into the deserts, tundra and even ocean.
>>
File: DELET.png (336KB, 442x323px) Image search: [Google]
DELET.png
336KB, 442x323px
>>139972711
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.