[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Even Salon turns on antifa

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: muh fascism.jpg (270KB, 1252x869px) Image search: [Google]
muh fascism.jpg
270KB, 1252x869px
Daily reminder this is not a good thing. We need MSM to advocate and support their violence. The public needs a boogeyman, and antifa was it.

How do we reverse this trend /pol/? There would be no RWDS in Weimar without commie kikes attacking people in public. Antifa was literally doing our work for us.
>>
>>139972133
>we
>>
File: 77487564.jpg (22KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
77487564.jpg
22KB, 480x270px
Fuck. Even Slate*
>>
This is what we called "the truth of the stage"
Antifa didn't change its tactics all of a sudden but it stopped being cool to defend them.
>>
>>139972133
>Antifa labeled domestic terrorists
>msm turns on them in an attempt to save whatever face they have left
huuurrr, really makes me think
>>
>>139972133
>>139972282
yeah there is no reality in which salon has turned on antifa

they published an article during cville and then deleted it

also the most popular takes on this have been shitting on trevor north
>>
>>139972557

I read the headline wrong, obviously. Slate is left but its not full communist Salon left. Still though. Links on the response from the left?
>>
>>139972133
Lol its too late bruh. Stampeding, mobbing humans always realize theyre jumping while theyre mid air
>>
>>139972133

So what triggered the turnaround all of a sudden? Seems like a switch was flipped (or an order was given). Dems worried antifa thuggery is making them look bad or what?
>>
>>139972841
Off a cliff*
>>
>>139972398
Oy vey
>>
This is obviously ALL coordinated.

I wonder where their current "Journolist" is hosted?

http://dailycaller.com/2010/07/20/documents-show-media-plotting-to-kill-stories-about-rev-jeremiah-wright/
>>
>>139972755
there hasn't been one

kamala harris is dogwhistling away and they're still calling the patriot prayer guys fascists
>>
>>139972133
The way this shift has been so sudden and co-ordinated reminds me of Gamergate, it must be deliberate. They're rubbing our faces in the fact that the media is controlled.
>>
File: 1503173987096.jpg (86KB, 750x969px) Image search: [Google]
1503173987096.jpg
86KB, 750x969px
>>139972133
>>
>>139973154

>This is obviously ALL coordinated.

It very obviously is and I find it suspicious as fuck desu. Maybe it's just something as basic as the dems just not wanting antifa to make them look bad but I'm worried we're missing something.
>>
>>139973154

>Watching this all at home were members of Journolist, a listserv comprised of several hundred liberal journalists, as well as like-minded professors and activists. The tough questioning from the ABC anchors left many of them outraged. “George [Stephanopoulos],” fumed Richard Kim of the Nation, is “being a disgusting little rat snake.”

>Others went further. According to records obtained by The Daily Caller, at several points during the 2008 presidential campaign a group of liberal journalists took radical steps to protect their favored candidate. Employees of news organizations including Time, Politico, the Huffington Post, the Baltimore Sun, the Guardian, Salon and the New Republic participated in outpourings of anger over how Obama had been treated in the media, and in some cases plotted to fix the damage.

>In one instance, Spencer Ackerman of the Washington Independent urged his colleagues to deflect attention from Obama’s relationship with Wright by changing the subject. Pick one of Obama’s conservative critics, Ackerman wrote, “Fred Barnes, Karl Rove, who cares — and call them racists.”

Burn it all down.
>>
>>139973305

Could it be that they thrive on the idea of nazis, but an actual target hurts their cause? What I mean is this: antifa works for us because its a boogeyman, nazis work for the left in much the same way. When you actually have communists in the street, or nazis, pick your poison, then you actually have to respond. The dems peddle in fear, not actual solutions. Or it could be as simple as bad optics, they were attacking disabled veterans for fucks sake. Who knows, all I know is this is not a coincidence and we need to pay attention.
>>
File: 87787.jpg (63KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
87787.jpg
63KB, 600x450px
>>139972133
antifa are domestic terrorists.. that is funny as fuck. Think of all the leftist lecturers trying to explain this one
>>
File: nate_rust.jpg (69KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
nate_rust.jpg
69KB, 720x960px
>>139972133
I knew this would happen eventually but I'm honestly disappointed. I was hoping it tool alot longer and alot more inexcusable violence.

>mid terms
>Media friendly images of black clad lefties attacking senior citizens
>camping commercials showing horrific crimes (worst than bikelockman)
>Antifa messaging getting broader reach and further mixing normie left boilerplate with radical commie shit, poisoning the middle class against them.

Then the grand finale
>le blue wave midterms fails to take back congress
>middle dems and establishmentfags blame the violent new left, marginalizing them
>commie purge
>America status: great

One can dream
>>
>>139973895
i think you're overthinking this
>>
File: Harry Truman Jews..x.png (2MB, 2879x1893px) Image search: [Google]
Harry Truman Jews..x.png
2MB, 2879x1893px
>>139972886
Jews trying to control discourse in a way that helps them maintain elite dominance.

Check out all the videos youtube is censoring. All antisemitic stuff, including left-wing criticism of how Israel kills kids in Gaza
https://www.reddit.com/r/YoutubeLimited/
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.