[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are negroids superior to aryans in sports?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 11

File: z22313851IH.jpg (111KB, 1024x712px) Image search: [Google]
z22313851IH.jpg
111KB, 1024x712px
>>
No and yes

Nigs are faster and have more endurance.

Whites are stronger with burst strength.

Whites are better jumpers, swimmers.

Blacks are more agile with better balance.

Blacks are designed to and run and attack, Whites are designed to stay and defend.

They key is who has somthing worth defending.
>>
File: mmm.jpg (24KB, 620x430px) Image search: [Google]
mmm.jpg
24KB, 620x430px
Pic related is the best soccer player that has ever been. Negroids are superior than aryans in many sports though because of their higher testosterone. Aryans excel in some areas like swimming since we have the body and brain for it but on average across many sports negroids will be better.
It's kind of like any science, business or social field except reversed. Whites have a better IQ, but lower testosterone. This also makes Negroids more violent and white people more civilized.
>>
File: 1503786970226.jpg (46KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1503786970226.jpg
46KB, 600x600px
>>139971915
>messi
>soccer
bruv leave
>>
>>139971915
Agreed, but the last bit is wrong, white people are more violent, but live in a society where its not needed. In 3rd world you need to be violent to get anywhere
>>
>>139971883
Blacks have better unloaded endurance, hence marathon runners. Whites have better loaded endurance (blacks have a tremendously hard time in special forces selection, not even going into the water phases).

Blacks can Hup higher and farther. Whites can lift more.

You'll see less black midfielders and goal keepers (the thinking mans positions) and more black strikers where outright speed and a singleness of action are all that's required.
>>
>>139971430
Blacks run fast. that's literally it.

Sadly all amerimutt sports are about running fast and basically nothing else.

baseball
>hit ball
>run fast

american "football"
>throw ball
>run fast

so an illusion has been created that nigers are good at sport, when in actual fact it's just shitty american sports that they are good at.
>>
>>139971915
nigs resort to violence and physical combat becuase thats still their best trait, they dont have the IQ or sohpisiciation yet to be anything else.

Basically start race mixing and get best of both.

The best footballers are mixed race.
>>
>>139972100
>white people are more violent
nah, spontaneous violence is for niggers, white violence is more about: when shits fucked, we fuck even harder
>>
>>139972268
I'd go along with that.
>>
>>139971430

Unfortunately yes and it gives them easy access to obnoxious wealth and our women
>>
>>139971430
Black compared to 30+ year old white in footy
>>
>>139972100
white people are more efficient in their violence, due to their IQ. But niggers will chimp out over anything, which is what the sven was talking about ahmed
>>
>>139971430
>good at exactly two sports, one of which is literally just running, and the in the other the best and most well known players aren't even blacks
>superior in any way

???
>>
>>139971430
When left to their own device negroids will revert to their natural state and be incapable of practicing sports. They just do not have the capacity to organise any form of competition other than war.
>>
>>139972040
Want me to call it football? I couldn't care less what it's called to be honest, the majority that browse this board are American so I call the sport by which the majority here calls it.
If you're talking about Messi not being the best I can tolerate that but completely dismissing him as one of the best is just plain wrong, he's incredibly talented. The opponents have to throw themselves at him, drag him down and pull at him but he still keeps going absolutely dominating everyone. It's beautiful watching him play.
>>
>>139972385
>when shits fucked, we fuck even harder

We're better soldiers aye, thats why we can enjoy a liberal society.

Our violence is targeted, our soldiers are drilled, the best. They dont turn and run like Arabs and Muslims or use suicide techniques.

We've got killing down to an art.
>>
>>139972630
tbf you have a lack of option when it comes to watching so i shouldnt be so judgemental
>>
>>139971430
No. They might run faster then white man but horse also runs faster then white man, doesnt make it human. Also majority of medals in olympics and world strongman are white. Germany won world cup against brazil 7-1 and BTFO French african camp. Also IN MMA its mostly whites that dominate
>>
>>139972768
Who's "we"? You're not fooling anyone.
>>
>>139972883
French team* basically germany had 11 white peole team vs almost all african French team. They also rekt nigeria or someone like that game/s before

https://youtu.be/Cdvz5WI511w
>>
File: robert and Clint.png (1MB, 758x878px) Image search: [Google]
robert and Clint.png
1MB, 758x878px
>>139972376
I'm not going to race mix just to get a kid that's just good at football. I very much dismiss the practice.
>>
>>139972549
European DNA has never known anything but war, violence, victories and defeats.

We are a fighting continent, but we dont fight each other anymore becuase we have learned, fuck me we had to learn the hard way, but we got there.

The Abo never needed an arms race, they had no one to fight so all their ever needed was a big stick for thousands of years.

Then we came..Sorry Abo's, but if it wasnt us, it would have been the nips.
>>
>>139973551
Stop saying "we" you filthy mutt. God damn.
>>
>>139972929
White Europeans you fucking yard ape.
>>
>>139973706
Mohammad you need to stop using the Union jack and larping as a white, there are other flags more suitable for you
>>
>>139973874
Where am I larping as white you retarded half nig? You're the one advocating for race mixing and reeling off all the positives of being a nigger in this thread, while unironically claiming that whites are "the most violent race". Top fucking kek. I knew you mutts were dumb but you take the fucking piss. Get the fuck out of here you subversive little shit.
>>
File: 1493962714864.jpg (292KB, 1280x956px) Image search: [Google]
1493962714864.jpg
292KB, 1280x956px
Blacks literally dominate all sports.

All of the NFL and NBA are dominated by blacks.

Blacks hold all the running world records from 10m to the marathon.

The best golf ever, Tiger Woods, is black.

The greatest wrestler ever, Jordan Burroughs, is black.

The greatest gymnast ever, Simone Biles, is black.

The GOAT of tennis, Serena Williams, is black.

The undisputed fastest driver across all forms of motorsports, Lewis Hamilton, is black.

The best soccer player, Edson Arantes do Nascimento, is black.

The best baseball player, Barry Bonds, is black.

The TBE of boxing, Floyd 'Money' Mayweather, is black.

The greatest UFC/MMA fighter, Jon Bones Jones, is black.

The strongest man ever, Phil Heath, is black.

The world record for the hardest athletic sporting event in the world, the Decathlon, is held by Ashton Eaton...a black man.

Let me know if I should keep going.
>>
>>139971915
but that's wrong

blacks are better in running and basketball, that's it, in boxing it's 50/50

every other sport on earth is dominated by whites, just name one and you'll see whites dominating
>>
>>139974316
A lion runs faster than any human.
By nigga logic, lions are superior to humans.
>>
>>139974261
Hello D&C

Whites are better than blacks at almost everything, including violence. A hoard of savages is much less dangerous per capita than a highly trained organized unit. The only difference is that whites understand when to pick their battles.
>>
>>139971430
look at how scared that whitey is, run honkey run
>>
File: murphy.jpg (60KB, 863x1065px) Image search: [Google]
murphy.jpg
60KB, 863x1065px
>>139974572
Maybe, I only watch soccer and the Olympics so I may be a bit jaded on the subject.
I don't think it matters too much, we have the best blend of testosterone levels and IQ to excel in war. That's what matters.
>>
>>139971915

>best soccer player

You mean the most overrated. Also, 'soccer'.
>>
>>139974316
>Blacks literally dominate all sports.
*Ahem*
Hockey.
>>
>>139974316
Wrong

>NBA
yes, blacks are the best when it comes to basketball, no doubt

>Blacks hold all the running world records from 10m to the marathon.
true, blacks are the fastest(all the slow ones are in jail hehehehe)

>NFL
i don't watch that shit but i believe it's mostly those forward running positions that are black, the quarterback, who is the star of the show, always seems to be white, and all those big brawny fat midfielders are usually white? or am i wrong?

the rest of the sports you mentioned are by far dominated by whites, you just picked the one single famous blackie of said sport, not even worth the discussion
>>
>>139971430
Denmark 4 -0 poland

Kurwa slavshits!
>>
Tom Brady is black now?
>>
>>139974316
Why did you guys chimpout when that nigger team lost the super bowl?
>>
>>139974983
only cause they cant afford it
>>
>>139974968
Exactly, that's definitely what I mean.
Mozart, Beethoven and Bach are just the most overrated composers too, the same goes for Dostoevsky and Homer who are just the most overrated authors there are. Plato and Aristotle are just overrated philosophers. That's how all of this works, everyone are overrated. You're so smart with a very sophisticated taste.
>>
>>139974983
hockey, skiing, shooting, archery, swimming, soccer, weightlifting, waterpolo, tennis, fencing, greek wrestling, spear throwing... i could go on forever
>>
File: 1484145709033.jpg (37KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1484145709033.jpg
37KB, 720x540px
>>139974316
>>
>>139975240
>Doesn't understand greentext.
Also niggers can't deal with the cold.
>>
>>139975240
There are blacks that play hockey, there aren't any that are good enough that you would have ever heard there names mentioned
>>
File: national_transhumanism.png (310KB, 1000x570px) Image search: [Google]
national_transhumanism.png
310KB, 1000x570px
>>139971430
Aryans will soon be able to genetically engineer themselves to be physically superior. Negroids will never be able to genetically engineer themselves to be mentally superior.
>>
>>139971430
You can make a sport out of anything, so yes and no, since they're different by definition of race, obviously. This is why so many people believe in race even if they won't admit there are differences.
>>
>>139971430
>Are negroids superior to aryans in sports?
(War) no i think we have that still
>>
>>139974316
to cherry pick a few of these
>The best golf ever, Tiger Woods, is black.
I don't think you know anything about golf at all but he hasn't been great for a long time and will never be the "best" because of his back
>The best baseball player, Barry Bonds, is black.
Best at cheating in baseball but certainly not the best baseball player ever.
>>
>>139971430

Different people excel at different sports:

West African calves: good for speed, shit for strength
East African calves: pure endurance
European calves: endurance under load (required for farming, building, marching)

Europeans are taller, with longer torsos. They have superior upper-body strength, and excel in sports in which total mass or height is important (strongman, javelin throw). If you compare Europeans to Africans, the former have way larger trap (back of the neck) muscle development on average.

Blacks have longer arms and legs, which is great for running and boxing.

Europeans are superior wrestlers and can pack more momentum in a punch (but less speed) due to the larger torso and wider hips.

Blacks have better reflexes, but inferior strategic thinking.

Blacks are more aggressive, but remain less calm, focused, and collected under tension.
>>
>>139975481

cause mousing over is so hard. fucking leaf. wayne simmonds was all star mvp, not that that means anything.
>>
>>139975779

Didn't mean to sage, damn auto-fill
>>
File: phil-fish.jpg (16KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
phil-fish.jpg
16KB, 600x300px
>>139971430
>Be black race
>Dominate in some high paying sports
>Be too dumb on average to create your own league in Africa and manage it
>Condemned to work on a "field" and be owned by white men
mfw
>>
Leverage.

Long limbs -> fast and weak
They're good sprinters and that's about it.
>>
>>139971883
>Nigs are faster and have more endurance.

Actually different varieties of nigs are better at different things.

Between Kenyans and Ethiopians, one of them is great at sprinting and one at long distance running, but neither are great at both. I forget which is which though.
>>
File: brasil_0_7_germany.png (1MB, 1440x812px) Image search: [Google]
brasil_0_7_germany.png
1MB, 1440x812px
>>139971430
>Are negroids superior to aryans in sports?
>>
>>139974316
>The GOAT of tennis, Serena Williams, is black.
Women sports are not sports
>The undisputed fastest driver across all forms of motorsports, Lewis Hamilton, is black.
Well, formula one is the fastest dumbass. Don't see much niggers on the motocross circuit...
Well you weirdly forgot about :
- swimming
- cycling
- skiing
- hockey
- curling (i know, but if you put down golf as a sport....)
- diving
- skateboarding
- bmx
- chess (yes chess is a sport)
- pole vaulting
- disc throwing (or whatever the name is)
- weight lifting
>Let me know if I should keep going.
>>
>>139975163
Shut up ginger
>>
>>139975163
By an army of danish niggers to boot, feels bad man
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.